Be a Supporter!

Last 2 Men on Earth

  • 28,161 Views
  • 405 Replies
Respond to this Topic
VomitDrippingSpoon
VomitDrippingSpoon
  • Member since: May. 15, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 01:05 AM Reply

i thought it was sick but it was funny so whatever

Joe-m
Joe-m
  • Member since: Jul. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 01:10 AM Reply

Good job Tom and Thank you!
If the sanctity of marriage is so important in america between men and women, then why can a couple get marrired at a drive- through chapel in Las Vegas. Where's the sacredness in that? And the last time I checked, pets can legally get married, but two human beings that just happen to be from the same gender can not. Alot of the negative posts just show how selective religous/conservatives can be. Why do conservatives even go to newgrounds, when the coolest social liberal runs the site.

Veritas-Aequitas
Veritas-Aequitas
  • Member since: Jan. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 01:21 AM Reply

Props to Tom for uncovering the stupidity in some of the reviewers. "Eww this was gross, but that one where you make the girl masterbate, that's cool!" Screw them. I felt this flash was funny, *gasp*.
Here is my review of the movie.

Ha ha! That was accually funny. I read some of the reviews for this on the main page posted by tom, and i'm sure all of those people didnt even finish the flappin movie. Sure the scene (and sounds) with the two men having sex was a little crude, the whole movie was in fact funny. At first I thought this was serious (i would sure look dumb if it were), but at the end when god laughs at them, pure genius. That was funny. Good job on making a funny flash, and even better job pissing people off! 5/5

weisber6
weisber6
  • Member since: May. 22, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 01:24 AM Reply

Hey ummm guys...yea I feel kinda bad about what i said in the review portal. Something like (go die fag) iono.I frogot what sending reviews was about. I would like to apoligize to the author and i would like my reviews back. ;)

PS. I have a bad habit of writing reviews while im watching the flash movie. So right when i saw the guys fucking i was all WTF. But the ending is acually quite hilarious.

Last 2 Men on Earth

Bowserkvn
Bowserkvn
  • Member since: Mar. 29, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 01:36 AM Reply

lol...hypocrits...

conundrum32068
conundrum32068
  • Member since: May. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 01:42 AM Reply

The reference to God in that move was just wrong. I can't understand how people can ignore the fact the Sadum and Gamohara was destroyed for the same reason. and if you claim to be Christian I really hope that this movie was funny to you because it's probly BOUGHT YOU A TRIIP TO HELL. lord knows that after I saw that I think its a good punishment for Degrading God like that. It was not funny and just made me completely sick. Again may you burn in hell for this trash that you made

Hilarious. The Movie itself, though sick, is rather funny. Love how the Christian fanatics jump from their cess pools, to impose their moral views on others, whilst completely ignoring the lesson those views are supposed to convey. Does this ring a bell? "Codemn others not, lest ye be so condemned?" Or, "Let he who hath not sinned cast the first stone?" So rant and rave all you want about him going to hell for a simple, "hilarious," joke about god, as your only securing your own way there. Only Jesus has the right to so condemn, and he's more in the forgiving buisness. The Movie itself, though sick, is rather funny.

anarchy-572
anarchy-572
  • Member since: Oct. 9, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 01:48 AM Reply

to the person that wrote
:--


Of course, being gay is a sin. It says so in the Bible.

Thou shalt not lay with man, as lay with woman.

That is sick. And disturbing. God would never leave two men alone on Earth.

--

Actually no it doesn't....the bible says nothing about gay sex, or gay marriage...and bush is saying he's wanting to ban it for religious reasons. well the bible also says women should wear berkas and have their hair long but i don't see Mrs. bush with either of those...

Blowsthenight
Blowsthenight
  • Member since: Nov. 1, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 01:49 AM Reply

thank you for pointing out the hypocrisy and stupidity of the people talking trash about the 2 men left on Earth video. that is the Best video ever on Newgrounds! Nobody can deny that! its causing a revolution in this place, and it was sorely needed. Since gay things are funny and im not a homphobe, i say Bring on the Gay Videos! cuz they are very funny! thank you, and let the smart ones reign!

Ryjisa
Ryjisa
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 02:29 AM Reply

At 11/5/04 01:48 AM, anarchy_572 wrote: to the person that wrote
--

Of course, being gay is a sin. It says so in the Bible.

Thou shalt not lay with man, as lay with woman.

That is sick. And disturbing. God would never leave two men alone on Earth.

--
Actually no it doesn't....the bible says nothing about gay sex, or gay marriage...and bush is saying he's wanting to ban it for religious reasons. well the bible also says women should wear berkas and have their hair long but i don't see Mrs. bush with either of those...

I want to be very clear that I will not claim whose side I'm on in this whole matter, but the claims as to what is and is not in the Bible need to stop. The only way to prove what's in there is to go to the source. Didn't want to do this, but it seems necessary at this point.

(Romans 1:26-27) . . .That is why God gave them up to disgraceful sexual appetites, for both their females changed the natural use of themselves into one contrary to nature; 27 and likewise even the males left the natural use of the female and became violently inflamed in their lust toward one another, males with males, working what is obscene and receiving in themselves the full recompense, which was due for their error.

(1 Corinthians 6:9-10) . . .What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom.

(Leviticus 20:13) . . .And when a man lies down with a male the same as one lies down with a woman, both of them have done a detestable thing. They should be put to death without fail. Their own blood is upon them.

Again, my only purpose for this post is to get the misinformation to stop. That is all....

fukmehardNpullmyhair
fukmehardNpullmyhair
  • Member since: Sep. 4, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 02:42 AM Reply

men and men do not have sex together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! freakin a!!!!!!

you are a gross gross person!


OmG hawttY<~~~~ click this....
u can pull my hair N my smack ass, N you bet i'll call you daddy

BBS Signature
Ryjisa
Ryjisa
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 02:43 AM Reply

Also, forgot about this one, but here goes:

(1 Corinthians 11:13-16) . . .Judge for YOUR own selves: Is it fitting for a woman to pray uncovered to God? 14 Does not nature itself teach YOU that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him; 15 but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her? Because her hair is given her instead of a headdress. 16 However, if any man seems to dispute for some other custom, we have no other, neither do the congregations of God.

So, therefore, if the custom for women was to have short hair in whatever culture they lived in.....that was perfectly fine. Nowadays it doesn't matter because cultures are relatively intertwined.

conundrum32068
conundrum32068
  • Member since: May. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 03:06 AM Reply

At 11/5/04 02:43 AM, Ryjisa wrote: Also, forgot about this one, but here goes:

(1 Corinthians 11:13-16) . . .Judge for YOUR own selves: Is it fitting for a woman to pray uncovered to God? 14 Does not nature itself teach YOU that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him; 15 but if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her? Because her hair is given her instead of a headdress. 16 However, if any man seems to dispute for some other custom, we have no other, neither do the congregations of God.

So, therefore, if the custom for women was to have short hair in whatever culture they lived in.....that was perfectly fine. Nowadays it doesn't matter because cultures are relatively intertwined.

Funny how all of your quotes were from the old testament. The old testament, that as all good christians know, was thrown out entirely and replaced with the word of Jesus in the New Testament. In other words, Jesus says your wrong so HA! hehehe

Infinik
Infinik
  • Member since: Aug. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 03:39 AM Reply

Now now. Those reviewers have every right to say what they said. After all, being gay is wrong, right? I mean, God never wanted people to be gay, or watch sailor moon hentai.

Anyway, laughing @ the idiots who despise the movie because there's gay people in it. I mean, gay people. Eeeeewww.

Heretic-X
Heretic-X
  • Member since: Oct. 23, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 03:57 AM Reply

I wonder if the people who claim homosexuality is wrong would cringe at a lesbo movie. I myself love homosexuality in women. Male homosexuality doesn't exactly ring my bell but niether does Nelson Mandela, does that mean we should burn him to?

Ryjisa
Ryjisa
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 05:18 AM Reply

Funny how all of your quotes were from the old testament. The old testament, that as all good christians know, was thrown out entirely and replaced with the word of Jesus in the New Testament. In other words, Jesus says your wrong so HA! hehehe

Funny how you're wrong since 1 Corinthians and Romans are in the NewTestament/Greek Scriptures. Oi!! Before people blindly reply to my messages, please do your research.

Coop
Coop
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 59
Writer
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 05:44 AM Reply

I thought it was a funny flash. Even god needs a laugh sometimes. Why do you think he gave us Bush?


Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
sammyfluff13
sammyfluff13
  • Member since: Aug. 31, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 05:59 AM Reply

Geez, people need to get a life. It's just a movie!

Lleu
Lleu
  • Member since: Apr. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 06:17 AM Reply

Using the bible in a an argument about gays is a sin. I'm use to the fact that newgrounds has its share of ass holes and racists, but this is bullshit. A person has the right to do what ever they want with thier sex life. Just because society says its a sin, doesn't mean it is. Stop wasting our time and space with these pointless reviews and concentrate on your own life.

Ryjisa
Ryjisa
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Gamer
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 06:28 AM Reply

At 11/5/04 06:17 AM, Lleu wrote: Using the bible in a an argument about gays is a sin. I'm use to the fact that newgrounds has its share of ass holes and racists, but this is bullshit. A person has the right to do what ever they want with thier sex life. Just because society says its a sin, doesn't mean it is. Stop wasting our time and space with these pointless reviews and concentrate on your own life.

I'm assuming this is in reference to what i said. I guess I didn't make it clear enough. *sigh* I am not here to impose any belief system on anyone. I hate Bush and Kerry and do not meddle in politics at all. I have 2 gay male friends and my wife is bi. I do, however, have a considerable amount of knowledge about what is in the Bible. I can't stand it when people spread misinformation about ANYTHING! Would anyone here disagree with me that ignorance and misinformation is just as guilty of causing world problems as religion is?? I would hope not. So yeah, I love it when supposed "Christians" spout off at the mouth about how gays are going to burn in hell when if you really want me to get into it.....HELL DOES NOT EXIST AND I CAN PROVE IT FROM THE BIBLE! I also love it when the opposing side says something isn't in the Bible or the Bible says this, "blah blah blah" when they most likey haven't read the thing for themselves.

This is why I rarely if ever participate in forum discussions. Trying to stop the spread of misinformation on the internet is like trying to put out a Forest fire with a garden hose. Unfortunately, I couldn't stop myself this time. Flame on!

crazyIconz
crazyIconz
  • Member since: Apr. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 07:05 AM Reply

omg its just a flash movie just see it ..enjoy it and stfu..gawd so much "show" for a stupid flash movie


GURL, ARE WE IN EGYPT? 'CAUSE SOMEONE'S IN DENIAL.

nazibomb
nazibomb
  • Member since: Oct. 19, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 07:06 AM Reply

At 11/4/04 11:55 PM, brunors wrote: If you're so holy, what the crap are you doing at Newgrounds? This is not a website for you (unless you're a hypocrite!). Shouldn't you be on the Christian Coalition website? Or perhaps the 700 Club, Jerry Falwell or Billy Graham sites? This website is WAY too progressive and OPEN-MINDED for you to comprehend. GET LOST and go make someone else miserable!

not all republicans are christians, moron. just because someone supports more issues on bush's side than on kerry's doesn't automatically make him agree with bush on religion or other moral issues.


.

BBS Signature
PiGPEN
PiGPEN
  • Member since: May. 11, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Animator
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 07:29 AM Reply

As Jesus said:
"Turn the other cheek and recieve my devine rod."


BBS Signature
BurningRiverStudio
BurningRiverStudio
  • Member since: Apr. 16, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Programmer
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 07:58 AM Reply

At 11/4/04 11:43 AM, TomFulp wrote:
Comments?

Oh, look at all the potential whistle points.


"They are an inquisitive race, always anxious to pry into other mens' lives, but never ready to correct their own." -Augustine of Hippo

BBS Signature
Vegeton
Vegeton
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Artist
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 08:14 AM Reply

Yeah, I don't understand all the homophobia in our society today. No one should be afraid, most gays and lesbians won't make passes at straight people unless they know their curious or something. I personally thought this video was farking hilarious, and my girlfriend and friends thought so too, even my dad was laughing his head off at it. I just don't understand the anger..where does it come from...where does it go...where does it come from commini joe?


XBOX LIVE /// KevRS

BBS Signature
Xenosteel
Xenosteel
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 09:08 AM Reply

That's just beyond funny!
Tom you should check out the new reviews on this, some are even more funny, like this one for example:

--------------------------------

Dude that was horrible
1st off: Where the fuck do u get off making fun of homosexuals MY UNCLE IS A HOMOSEXUAL AND I AM FOR GAY MARRAGE THIS WAS THE MOST OFFENDING PEICE OF SHIT IVE EVER WHITNESSED!
2nd: All u ppl who gave this peice of offending shit a 10 i will track all of u down and kill u if u ever see another like this and give it a 10.
3rd: That was the most sacraligious thing i have EVER seen A SATAINIC WORSHIPER IS LESS SACRALIGIOUS THAN THIS!!! yes, God does have a sense of humor, look in a mirror, BUT NOT THIS KIND OF HUMOR!!! YOU WILL BURN IN HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY!!!

this just sucked.

--------------------------------

the '2nd' part of that review is the funny bit

I understand why you put that on frontpage, hah hell I'd put it on frontpage too just to read people's reviews, lol

No I'm not gay and I never want to be, although I would really hate it if someone I knew (friend/family) became gay, but overall I don't mind gay people as long as they mind thier own business

sick-n-twisted
sick-n-twisted
  • Member since: Sep. 8, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 10:12 AM Reply

this is 1 of the most HOMO EROTIC things to stumble onto new grounds...how did it even make it on to the web site??????? all join in helping me blamthis piece of crap 2day!!!

StrangeClock
StrangeClock
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 10:34 AM Reply

my my, the shit a little gay sex can stir up.

Methinks a lot of users doth protest too much.

but it's no less funny how some people consider two men having gay sex as being offensive to gay men... huh?

Xenosteel
Xenosteel
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 10:36 AM Reply

At 11/5/04 10:12 AM, sick-n-twisted wrote: this is 1 of the most HOMO EROTIC things to stumble onto new grounds...how did it even make it on to the web site??????? all join in helping me blamthis piece of crap 2day!!!

uhm, things that passed judgement cannot be blammed
besides, as many others said before me, they guys in the movie are NOT gay, they were tricked into doing it, by a guy who has a beard and has a cloud for legs thinking he's god

some NG users need to chill, its just a movie

areyoureadyEddie
areyoureadyEddie
  • Member since: May. 17, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 10:41 AM Reply

At 11/4/04 11:43 AM, TomFulp wrote: The critics are raving! Here are some of the reviews that have been posted for The Last 2 Men on Earth:

--

::

Comments?

to be fair, it was a pretty sick film which i don't think i'll watch again. Some of his other flashes are pretty good though.

LAVAGASM
LAVAGASM
  • Member since: Mar. 21, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Animator
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 10:45 AM Reply

Is there some point to this topic, or is it just for people to bitch and complain because they can't take a little man on man action...