Respond to this Topic
darkmagecory
darkmagecory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 13:51:09 Reply

1. What the fuck is wrong with these so called christians quoting the bible,saying being gay is against the bible,when the use bad fucking language and say they hate them. They are so fucking dumb the interprit the bible to satisfy their nazi veiws.
2.Why the fuck are they forcing chrisian veiws on a diverse audience? Nobody gives a fuck about the bible if they are of different religion.
3.Why the fuck are these christians on this site?
This site is not christian freindly anyway. I bet your bible study teachers would crusify you if they knew you went to this site for any reason. See no evil, hear no evil, and stop speakin fuckin evil on these forums.

HailMac
HailMac
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 14:39:44 Reply

My goodness... Some people have really got it all wrong. Seriously, there is nothing wrong with being gay call me gay if you want WHATEVER it doesn't matter at all just let them be free to do whatever they like, it's in the Declaration of Independence isn't it? So all you "law-abiding citizens" can just sit back and let'em do whatever they like cuz IT'S THEIR LIFE. And isn't Newgrounds a free expression place? So quit trying to change other peoples minds and just improve yourself before ranting your ass off here. It won't influence anyone here anyway, you'll just get mocked like you are now.

scarlet-zero
scarlet-zero
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 15:02:09 Reply

WTF flag! What the hell is wrong with all those people. I mean it is only a flash, granted that it uses really sick humor. I mean think about it. The description tells you what will be in it.
It just shows how Homophobic people are, like here in Oregon where they passed 36, a ban on gay marriage.

Schlaflosigkeit
Schlaflosigkeit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 17:06:36 Reply

Alright, I saw the video, and I think it's hilarious how all these kids are frightened/disgusted over a little homo-erotic comedy flash. Big damn deal. Go preach your Christian rhetoric in a church... not on Newgrounds.
And if you're from the South... don't say a thing. Your great-great-grandparents were the ones that continued to fight for slavery after mine pulled their heads out of their asses and decided it was wrong. The only difference between then and now is, the Bible didn't say it was okay to enslave Africans. Or did it? I never read the bible, being that I shun and look down upon all institutionalized religions and holy orders.
You're all the same.
I should burn down your trailors, along with your hokey-ass Bibles. Enough said.

mrjam640
mrjam640
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 18:32:50 Reply

if there is a God, he'd be so pissed right now at you guys saying there's nothing wrong with being gay. Why do you THINK it's not possible to have a kid with two of the same gender?! it wasn't INTENDED! It's breaking the rules and if you didn't know then go read a biology textbook

Mogar-Da-Fat
Mogar-Da-Fat
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 19:29:41 Reply

and why would u post this? We dont care about ur homo erotic fanataises

cAnNoN1234
cAnNoN1234
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 20:56:54 Reply

At 11/6/04 11:13 PM, mog_ff3 wrote: God views all humans as equal.

OMFG!! TOO TRUE!!

cAnNoN1234
cAnNoN1234
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 21:03:47 Reply

At 11/7/04 06:32 PM, mrjam640 wrote: if there is a God, he'd be so pissed right now at you guys saying there's nothing wrong with being gay. Why do you THINK it's not possible to have a kid with two of the same gender?! it wasn't INTENDED! It's breaking the rules and if you didn't know then go read a biology textbook

IF GOD DIDN'T WANT IT TO HAPPEN HE WOULD'VE PREVENTED IT. SEEMING AS HE IS OMNIPITENT!!!

Cajunspirit
Cajunspirit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 21:41:17 Reply

Bloody hell...... God doesn't prevent it because if we did not have the capacity to disobey Him or do wrong. Then we would not have the capacity to love Him!

I won't even watch this flash based on the comments. Being gay is sickening and looks wrong! Untop of that it promotes death seeing as no life can be formed through this relationship. If you people can't identify wtih how nasty it looks and is then they will corrupt all and we as a race shall perish with no offspring to continue our legacy.

Yours truly,
The Anti Fag ( Thanks to Eminems music's subliminal messaging )

Silentwind
Silentwind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 21:51:49 Reply

k i hate ignorant people especially god believing ignorant people
GOD DOESN'T EXIST THE BIBLE IS A LIE YOU ARE RETARDS WHO MIGHT AS WELL WORSHIP THE BACK OF A BOX OF FROOT LOOPS YOU PITFUL SONS OF BI@#&%$

LittleConqueror
LittleConqueror
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 21:53:59 Reply

Silentwind, I have nothing wrong with atheists or gay people.

I have something wrong with anti-Christian bigots.

Fucking hypocrite.

NoN-LiViNG
NoN-LiViNG
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 22:33:46 Reply

""He made you": That's not a reason to worship God." God says he knew you before you were
born, and He made you at His own image, so you existed before your parents made you, do you know what
was the job of satan before his fall, he was in charge of praise and worship, even the job of the angels in heaven
is to praise God, and more it is written that the purpose of His creation is to worship God, im sure
they tought you that in your catholic church. "I view the Apple of Knowledge very differently..."
You ought to know better thant that, if you have studied the Bible as you say, that is not its
divine revelation (im surprised you even said that), the apple didnt
give all-knowledge to mankind, the only thing that it did was to put inequity in mans hearts, that is
where all the hatredand evil you have seen comes from God didnt created evil it goes against His character, how can
you think that is a gift, to suffer and to
have evil desires, nowhere in the Bible even remotly agrees with what you said, and if you call that
life im sorry for you, because in the end you will lose it if you dont accept Jesus, believe me we all will be judged,
and that is written. I just want to say that if you really seek God, you will find Him and that
is true. If your friends make fun of you i dont think you should call them your friends but dont reply to this, it is
just my personal opinion. I felt compelled to write in the forum because maybe someone will find it usefull. Give
it a try and talk with someone that knows the scriptures.

eyeofthebeholder
eyeofthebeholder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 22:59:30 Reply

Dude seriously. If you really read the bible, then you should know how to write complete sentences.

eyeofthebeholder
eyeofthebeholder
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 23:03:31 Reply

Oh and another thing, if you are on a sight like newgrounds, chances are you aren't really a Christian(or "saved" like people call it now) so why are you offended by homosexuality?

Blowsthenight
Blowsthenight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 23:16:16 Reply

we need more gay humor to get the undesirables to leave for good! More, More, More!

Blessing
Blessing
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 23:29:55 Reply

What the fuck is wrong with you? I can only think of one reason why Tom Fulp would post a collection of homophobic reviews across 2/3rds of the main page of newgrounds, that would of course be because he is himself homophobic. Idiots who probably have never seen the inside of a church try to quote the bible without knowing just what the hell they're talking about.

Most homophobics reference to Leviticus. While it's very likely that that particular quote references homosexuality, it also condemns tattoos, trimming your beard, marrying anyone who's not a virgin, and a bunch of other things that most people are probably guilty of. It talks endlessly about sacrifices, at first it mentions how to prepare a voluntary sacrifice but at about chapter 23 it starts mentioning dates for mandatory sacrifices, which i bet few of you have offered as you're supposed to.

For those of you who DO want to play the "religion card" against homosexuality, I invite you to read Romans 10:4. To sum it up for you, any sin can be forgiven, any sinner can be accepted into heaven if he or she accepts Jesus Christ as their savior. If you don't believe that, you better herd your cattle to the altar and make sure you distribute the blood properly.

I'm just kidding, actually if you don't believe that it would make you jewish, which... Since you're breaking the single biggest rule of Christianity... Instantly condemns you to Hell. Congrats.

Don't quote Leviticus unless you've finished the rest of the bible too. And before ANYONE starts, the story with Lot in Genesis contains rape, sex out of marriage, bestiality, and savage disrespect for angels of God. The homosexual aspect is completely irrelevant. The only thing truely wrong with homosexuality is that it is sex outside of marriage, and many are guilty of that regardless.

Through Jesus we can all get to heaven, God said this himself. To believe in a God who doesn't forgive is to worship a false idol, which... Again... Is a no-no.

I will pray for you.

jesus-of-suburbia
jesus-of-suburbia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-07 23:48:36 Reply

Personally, I liked it, it shows that god has a humerous side, i mean just look at the Platypus :D

AnarchyBear
AnarchyBear
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 01:50:13 Reply

intresting that there are more people defending this flash than hating it, the haters are well and truley outnumbered. So does a few whinny homophobes deserve this giant responce???

Broachbros
Broachbros
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 03:46:31 Reply

At 11/8/04 01:50 AM, AnarchyBear wrote: intresting that there are more people defending this flash than hating it, the haters are well and truley outnumbered. So does a few whinny homophobes deserve this giant responce???

That’s cause they know its wrong and they’re trying desperately to justify it. Our generation has been desensitized to homosexuality. That’s partly why you see so many 12-25 year olds defending it so passionately. Christians are so upset about this movie because it blatantly mocks God just to get a rise out of them. This movie wasn’t made to be humorous, it was made for shock value, it wanted an emotional response and that’s what it got.

xXxSuspecTxXx
xXxSuspecTxXx
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 05:04:10 Reply

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FLASHES IVE EVER SEEN HERE (AND NO I'M NOT GAY) OFCOURSE WE MUST MENTION THE GAY THING, I DID FIND IT SICK-BUT I ALSO FIND IT SICK WHEN PPL ARE CUT OPEN IN FLASHES OR WHEN PPL LET OUT SOME KIND OF BODILY FLUID IN FLASHES THAT DOESNT MEAN I DONT LOVE EM...SECONDLY IF THIS HAD BEEN 2 WOMEN INSTEAD OF 2 MEN IM SURE THERE WOULDNT BE ANY PROBLEMS WITH IT....THIRDLY THE FACT THAT IT WAS GOD MAKIN THEM DO THIS WAS .... HILARIOUS!! (DONT BOTHER CALLING ME A FUCKING SICK BLASHPHEMOUS FAG WHO'LL GO TO HELL FOR LIKING THIS, CUZ ILL JUS IGNORE IT)

Dongstyle-ltd
Dongstyle-ltd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 05:15:54 Reply

This guy sounds like a proper hypocrite. If he wishes to spout Christian values like some extreme right wing republican then he should at least adhere to it. Thanks to Tom's expose, we now all know that this cretin plays a lot of the sim dates which are SPECIFICALLY adult oriented, yet the Bible also says that this 'unedifying material' should be eschewed or the person who views them is just as much 'a sinner as a homosexual' (although this is certainly not my point of view; I just happen to know some of the bible in detail.) In fact, this guy must have taken several references from the Old Testament book of Leviticus (which is Old testament otherwise it would have been removed or heavily revised: do we still sell our daughters into slavery? Do we still deem women having a bloody period unclean and unsuitable for contact for 7 days? I didn't think so.)
So you might say 'its a free country' and quote whichever amendment which allows you to post such inflammatory comments. However, this idiot is simply posting his viewpoint using a belief as a weapon (which incidentally is also 'wrong' according to most of these monotheistic religions). So first we got a double standard, then his argument 'its wrong. it says so in the bible' is moot. So what do we have? A right proper fuckwit who can expect to burn in hell, should there be one, or a dozen, if any at all.

Dongstyle-ltd
Dongstyle-ltd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 05:23:42 Reply

Mrjam640 wrote:
if there is a God, he'd be so pissed right now at you guys saying there's nothing wrong with being gay. Why do you THINK it's not possible to have a kid with two of the same gender?! it wasn't INTENDED! It's breaking the rules and if you didn't know then go read a biology textbook

Umm so what about the biology textbook? According to the Christian philosopher of the later 19th century: John Milton (I think) people are entitled to do what they wish so long as it doesn't 'harm' others. Note that (as Shakespeare put it via this nymphomaniac character) a dick can fit into probably 3 of the 7 orifices on a woman (2 of the 6 on a man I might add :P) and really so long as its consensual, there isn't any harm in it is there? If it goes, it goes. There is no medical proof that it is harmful (if done right I suppose) so what is wrong with it?

People like mrjam640 here (and several others) give christians a bad name. Just like radical clerics and ppl like Osama bin Laden give Muslims a bad name. They're idiots, and go around spouting things that appeal to them without fully understanding what they're saying. Post when you have someting decent to say you retards.

Dongstyle-ltd
Dongstyle-ltd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 06:59:55 Reply

Gotta make a correction to my earlier post- when I referred to 'this idiot' in the singular. I meant 'these idiots' etc. and I'm referring to all those who, as Tom has aptly shown us, use the words of the Bible after viewing (and reviewing) the other hentai-related submissions. I'm not going to take any of my words back: I still think they apply.

Dongstyle-ltd
Dongstyle-ltd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 07:07:18 Reply

Here's a great example of how to argue correctly. This post will probably be wasted as it is aimed at idiots, and as some people know- a fool is one who doesn't know they are a fool.

At 11/7/04 11:29 PM, Blessing wrote: Most homophobics reference to Leviticus. While it's very likely that that particular quote references homosexuality, it also condemns tattoos, trimming your beard, marrying anyone who's not a virgin, and a bunch of other things that most people are probably guilty of. It talks endlessly about sacrifices, at first it mentions how to prepare a voluntary sacrifice but at about chapter 23 it starts mentioning dates for mandatory sacrifices, which i bet few of you have offered as you're supposed to.

For those of you who DO want to play the "religion card" against homosexuality, I invite you to read Romans 10:4. To sum it up for you, any sin can be forgiven, any sinner can be accepted into heaven if he or she accepts Jesus Christ as their savior. If you don't believe that, you better herd your cattle to the altar and make sure you distribute the blood properly.

Note that this person uses several quotes from the same source. They also highlight the important issue of the difference in context and nature of both testaments. Then there is the MOST important point about Jesus. THIS is the fundamental issue for Christianity (and also the fundamental difference between Christianity and Judaism.) The problem is that people have taken parts of it that appeal to them and then toot it expecting to convince people via an authority they borrowed. Thank the proverbial God for you Blessing- there's hope for this community yet.

Dongstyle-ltd
Dongstyle-ltd
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 07:11:57 Reply

Oh however there's one thing though about your post Blessing- I don't think that Tom posting about 20 homophobic reviews means he's a homophobe. I think he's suggesting that we should flame these fuckwits. After all, I'm not sure he'd support these reviews as a lot of them constitue the kind of trash that he's trying to clear from Newgrounds. His selection of reviews by these holier-than-thou people gives that away.

LoneEnigma
LoneEnigma
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 10:37:46 Reply

Either that or he knew that they'd get the biggest response, thus starting this massive topic that, more than likely, won't die until the middle of the month. Crazy thing is, I wouldn't doubt if I'm the only person here who's bothered to read every post here.

I take no sides in the religious arguments being stated here because I don't feel I have any right to force my beliefs down the throats of others. If people wanna find out more, let them ask about it themselves. I'm content in my beliefs, but don't close my mind to the beliefs of others.

To me, religion is one of two things I never like to get into a serious conversation about. The other being politics.

Yeah yeah, keep laughing... But when the giant killer mutant radioactive killer vegan monkeys attack, don't come crying to me.

cEvin-Ogre
cEvin-Ogre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 11:30:52 Reply

I guess many of the people who saw and reviewed negatively weren't around NG when the FDA videos first came out. I guess that makes sense: some of them were still in 2nd grade back then.

After reading the profiles of some of the reviewers, my conclusion is that it's at about age 20 that some of us grow up Many of the outraged have no one but themselves to blame for enough to realize it ain't that big of deal to see that kind of thing. ignoring the damn 17+ age rating.

What the hell has happened? Maybe it's nostalgia on my part, but didn't it use to be that NG featured quite a bit of tasteless stuff and people who didn't like it just fucked off? I really think NG's huge following has become a mixed blessing.

frosen-shadow
frosen-shadow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 14:01:34 Reply

wow this person is a freak, they most love god way to much, and people have rights to exprese themselfs and if he didn't liek ti eh shouldn't have joined the site, if anything i think hes the worse thing on this site

darkmagecory
darkmagecory
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 15:46:48 Reply

You know what makes me sick? Christians. Goddamn you fucking morons. Shut the fuck up with the bible quoting. Quit saying god hates gays. If the bible is true, then you hateful pieces of shit will suffer in that firey pit called Hell that you are so fucking afaid of. Get the fuck off this site. I want to see a reveiw of a video not this retarded shit. Go kill yourself. Fuck American Christian values. It's a lifestyle to be gay, not a fucking science project on reproduction. Now I'm babbling i'm so angry. Oh, and Fulp posted this shit to show everyone how dumb you blammers of this flash are...

LRPD
LRPD
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Last 2 Men on Earth 2004-11-08 15:53:23 Reply

I dont agree about the 20 year olds being mature.
Im only 14 (shh dont tell anyone)
And i have grown up most people my age are TWATS but i know a few who arnt. I hate this stereo type that all young people are just whining that i get when i play games. Although most young people are not all of us are

Ok im sounding annoying arnt I?