Respond to this Topic
dlethal
dlethal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 17:14:40 Reply

Bush is a fucking moron and so are all the idiots who voted for him. We need Bush OUT OF OFFICE! He started this whole war and he's going to end it as well by killing us all. Not much we can do now though. So let's all just kick back, relax, and let our President lead us to certain death.

AMERICA IS BLIND

ShadowInsignia
ShadowInsignia
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 17:31:09 Reply

Arg, I was one of the people who made front page yesterday, I didn't think submitting a movie which more or less support Kerry would cause such an uproar. I take respoinsibility for this. Even though I made it 100% clear that I wasn't supporting Kerry or Bush, nor being a liberal about no guns in America. But, a lot of people were being ignorant with reviews yesterday, This is precisely why I don't get involved in political ideas, people get too offensive and start argueing, bah. I swear to god that's the first and last movie I will ever lay my mouse on that deals with politics.

iltopop
iltopop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 18:14:53 Reply

Who cares whats on the front page if it's good? It's election time so duh people are going to submit political cartoons.

Zictor
Zictor
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 18:34:59 Reply

At 11/3/04 07:02 AM, TomFulp wrote: I've been receiving emails from conservatives who are pissed off about the liberal slant on the front page. Well don't come crying to me - SUBMIT SOMETHING! If someone submits a decent movie mocking Kerry, I'll post it. These past 24 hours I've been posting a lot of political submissions on the front page - I would be happy to throw in whatever you guys can dish out.

Contributing to NG is like voting... If you don't do it, don't bitch about the results.

Too true tom. Tell it like it is. I'm glad bush won cos that means more taking the piss out of how dumb he is =D

TvP
TvP
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 18:35:16 Reply

It's over Bush won. So stop crying people.

BBS Signature
EarthCrisis
EarthCrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 18:41:18 Reply

yeah, i could give a rats ass. Bush won again because Kerry conceded, amazing a conceted bastard like that would concede.

jjthewonderboy
jjthewonderboy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 18:46:03 Reply

At 11/3/04 04:35 PM, RAVEN wrote: a bunch of cool stuff

I totally agree. I'm not old enough to vote, but if I was, I would of voted for Kerry. I hate Bush and can't imagine why people like him. Hmmm...maybe I should move to Cananda...

ADarkerBreed
ADarkerBreed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 18:54:39 Reply

lol, I remember when there was a Kerry flash... di anyone complain?

TheShrike
TheShrike
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Gamer
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 19:10:17 Reply

At 11/3/04 07:02 AM, TomFulp wrote: Contributing to NG is like voting... If you don't do it, don't bitch about the results.

LOL@WHINERS

"A witty quote proves nothing."
~Voltaire

BBS Signature
mrpopenfresh
mrpopenfresh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 19:16:43 Reply

Who gives a fuck? If you aren't happy with the front page then don't look at it. Tv stations are biased, newspapers, magazines are biased, hell, everything has some sort of slant.

Besides, Tom is allowed to have an opinion. He dosen't have to remain neutral.

RiftMaster
RiftMaster
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 19:25:59 Reply

At 11/3/04 06:41 PM, Tank7699 wrote: liberals are gay and fucking stupid, thats why Bush got 3 million more votes

fuck liberals, you lost the election AND MICHAEL MOORE IS A FAT PIG

WE KICKED YOUR ASSES!! ::::)))) LMFAO YOU WACTALLY EXPECTED THAT DICKWEED TO RUN AMERICA.... HOW FUNNY

Your a really funny fucking kid. Your a republican asswipe yet you list "System of a Down" as one of your favorite bands.....

HAHA! I cant believe you didn't see that video they made with Michael Moore opposing the Iraq war. Your a complete idiot. No wonder you love your idiot president, your as stupid as him.

I put the "funk" in function()

Venumb
Venumb
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 19:30:31 Reply

At 11/3/04 07:02 AM, TomFulp wrote: I've been receiving emails from conservatives who are pissed off about the liberal slant on the front page. Well don't come crying to me - SUBMIT SOMETHING! If someone submits a decent movie mocking Kerry, I'll post it. These past 24 hours I've been posting a lot of political submissions on the front page - I would be happy to throw in whatever you guys can dish out.

Contributing to NG is like voting... If you don't do it, don't bitch about the results.

I was just wondering out of curiosity, if you are/an republican, democrat, or independent registered voter, that is if you are one.

kilopy
kilopy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 19:39:04 Reply

Who gives a crap what liberals say(like they ever make any good points anyway?), what matters is the real world, and Bush won.

RAVEN
RAVEN
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Musician
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 19:42:59 Reply

At 11/3/04 07:25 PM, RiftMaster wrote: Your a really funny fucking kid. Your a republican asswipe yet you list "System of a Down" as one of your favorite bands.....

HAHA! I cant believe you didn't see that video they made with Michael Moore opposing the Iraq war. Your a complete idiot. No wonder you love your idiot president, your as stupid as him.

Tank7699 = pwned bitch

and to all you people who voted for bush...you're also voting for the war as well. so you all might as well go enlist and fight unless your fucking cowards. save us the trouble. you voted for it...you fight it fuckers!

MasterLink1987
MasterLink1987
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 19:47:54 Reply

At 11/3/04 07:02 AM, TomFulp wrote:

You tell them Tom. Doesn't matter though, Bush still won the election.

A17roolz
A17roolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 19:49:29 Reply

People voted for Bush 'coz of morals? Wow, people are fucking stupid, we need to break a few morals to advance as a civilisation, and besides what good are morals if you're dead!?

mrpopenfresh
mrpopenfresh
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 19:54:29 Reply

At 11/3/04 07:49 PM, A17roolz wrote: People voted for Bush 'coz of morals? Wow, people are fucking stupid, we need to break a few morals to advance as a civilisation, and besides what good are morals if you're dead!?

"People are fuckign stupid... blahblahblah... I can't believe how dumb people are, they voted fro bush OMG!"

Christ, why do so much americans feel that their country is full of ignorant morons? Don't you think that the fact that the population voted for Bush and the media was so strongly Biased against him with stuff like moveon.org, Micheal Moor and VOTE OR DIE sends some sort of grossly message?

dlethal
dlethal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 20:05:46 Reply

At 11/3/04 07:54 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote:
At 11/3/04 07:49 PM, A17roolz wrote: People voted for Bush 'coz of morals? Wow, people are fucking stupid, we need to break a few morals to advance as a civilisation, and besides what good are morals if you're dead!?
"People are fuckign stupid... blahblahblah... I can't believe how dumb people are, they voted fro bush OMG!"

Christ, why do so much americans feel that their country is full of ignorant morons? Don't you think that the fact that the population voted for Bush and the media was so strongly Biased against him with stuff like moveon.org, Micheal Moor and VOTE OR DIE sends some sort of grossly message?

So many American troops are being killed in Iraq because of Bush, yet everyone votes for him anyway. Our country is stupid, it's leader is even more stupid, and that's a fact.

dlethal
dlethal
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 20:12:59 Reply

At 11/3/04 07:39 PM, kilopy wrote: Who gives a crap what liberals say(like they ever make any good points anyway?), what matters is the real world, and Bush won.

Yes, what matters is the real world. You just might realize how real it is when your ass is getting gunned down by an Iraqi terrorist or when the nukes start to fly and toast us all to crisps. Just remember who you people voted for as you're dying.

A17roolz
A17roolz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 20:19:58 Reply

At 11/3/04 07:54 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote: "People are fuckign stupid... blahblahblah... I can't believe how dumb people are, they voted fro bush OMG!"

Dude, I'm English, I live in London, our leader thinks Bush's ass is a gold mine. So yeah, thanks for that, you sure made me look stupid... I think England and America is full of idiots for letting Bush and Blaire into power.

GFuhrer
GFuhrer
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 20:50:35 Reply

Mr. Tom, what is your political affiliation? I am wondering this b/c I am a curious boy, like curious george, or the curious cat.

Senti
Senti
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 21:15:25 Reply

I hate Bush, and can't believe he is our president now, again....Damn it.

But go Librals and their libral flash's, I'd like to see some of the things people try to bash about Bush, becuase I garentee, there isn't half as much stuff as their is about Kerry.

BBS Signature
Broachbros
Broachbros
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 21:19:23 Reply

At 11/3/04 08:19 PM, A17roolz wrote:
At 11/3/04 07:54 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote:
Wow, people are fucking stupid, we need to break a few morals to advance as a civilisation, and besides what good are morals if you're dead!?

I think England and America is full of idiots for letting Bush and Blaire into power.

What are you basing all of this on, what civilization advanced because of breaking a few morales? We've advanced just fine without gay marriage. Why do we need to have the freedom to kill partially born babies to advance as a civilization. And at this point what good comes of just venting frustration by saying "Bush sucks Americans are stupid, and who needs morales (in your case)". If your gonna contribute to an argument at least have one. Dont just agree with jack ass liberals who put anger instead of logic into their arguments.

minion002
minion002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 21:20:01 Reply

omg who cares bout that stuff man...but i wanna know why theres so many pop ups on the portal

6PvP9
6PvP9
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 21:24:03 Reply

Fucking right THIS guy knows what hes talking about.

Acid-Rain
Acid-Rain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 21:29:14 Reply

Hmm good point there Tom.

Bill-Premo
Bill-Premo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Animator
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 21:30:08 Reply

And this is why New Grounds is not much of a Flash community any more. If every one kept Politics out of the portal it would be a lot better than it is today.

I miss the old days :(

DukePhillips
DukePhillips
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 21:31:23 Reply

At 11/3/04 08:50 PM, GFuhrer wrote:
Mr. Tom, what is your political affiliation? I am wondering this b/c I am a curious boy, like curious george, or the curious cat.

Mr. Fulp is a democrat.

At 10/8/04 08:55 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 10/7/04 11:22 PM, Duke_Phillips wrote: I believe Wade is voting for Bush and I don't know if Tom as publically stated his opinion. He seems so neutral at times it's almost hard to tell but I just can't see him voting in the same direction.
I'm voting for Kerry. Wade and I are basically cancelling eachother out.

Anyway. Now that I think of it I it makes a lot of sense and there was really no mystery at all. :P

I mean check out what he wrote for the front page flick THE LAST TWO MEN ON EARTH. It's not even political either. Take my word for it that it isn't----- because its not worth watching.

EarthCrisis
EarthCrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 21:32:09 Reply

Next on Fox news Disgruntled Pot moves to Canada. In other news 5 people from a High School mooned their principal at the last football game of the High School season.

Steve84
Steve84
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 42
Gamer
Response to Biased front page? 2004-11-03 21:36:06 Reply

I think someone should kill bush's whole family with a big sniperrifle problem sloved