00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ErinJA just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Opie and Anthony Contest!

5,931 Views | 39 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-03 02:23:24

At 11/2/04 07:07 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Haha, I went through a bunch of reviews and went off on a bunch of people, and you were in the line of fire. :) Hopefully I wasn't to harsh.

Nah, it was all ok. I was just like "whoo! Wade responded to a review!"

While I agree, some people are kissing my ass, a lot of them have no clue who I am and their reviews are honest.

Haha, reminds me of that Pico VS Zombies DoD movie. There were a bunch of reviews going "that pixelated head was dumb, who was it?" It was really quite sad. But funny at the same time :P

While I think my Flash sucks skill wise (animation, art, etc), people get big laughs out of it, but I have to give that credit to Anthony from Opie and Anthony who voiced that clip. The audio clip alone is funny, and my lame Flash just gives it a little more.

Always the modest one Wade ;)

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-04 06:21:30

Wade have you saw your road?!

Oh and your darth vulgar is so fucking funny :) :D

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-04 10:13:43

At 11/4/04 06:21 AM, Enter_The_Matrix wrote: Wade have you saw your road?!

I have I saw my road???

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-04 14:25:12

I'll be done mine a day before the deadline...it's just taking forever.

And I hope people not intensely familiar with O&A and norton will appreciate it. It's seriously fucked up.

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-06 01:06:42

Opie and Anthony are sooo awesome... i got to meet them in person (i work for radio stations) they are always cooking something funky and obnoxious up sooo do the contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OmG hawttY<~~~~ click this....

u can pull my hair N my smack ass, N you bet i'll call you daddy

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-07 19:38:27

whats up with alein hominidm anyway imgoing to get it from ng or game stop and if tomfulp makes a guide book ill be sure to buy that to peace out to tom

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-07 19:42:19

hey i was wondering if anyone on the site lives in new paltz new york ecept me heh if so e mail me at flamingcalf@aol.com

as my great leader once said its not what the women looks like its how big her boobs are

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-09 02:49:30

At 11/6/04 01:06 AM, sillysbaby0023 wrote: Opie and Anthony are sooo awesome... i got to meet them in person (i work for radio stations) they are always cooking something funky and obnoxious up sooo do the contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a lucky person you are. I woul like to enter the contest but I have no material worth showing.

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-09 19:47:50

Wwwhhooooooooooooggggghhhiiiiiiiiiiii, whoo whoo!!!

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-12 07:52:14

Wade, I have a few questions regarding the O&A contest which I fully intend to win:

1) It says that you will pick the winner on November 15th, does that mean it has to be submitted BEFORE the 15th or can it be submitted ON the 15th?

I’d like to know the last possible day, and yes, even the last possible hour, that I can submit my entry.

I’m entering this competition to win it, and every hour I have to “tweak” my masterpiece will help to that end.

2) After getting the last possible day (and hour), do I submit my entry in the regular newgrounds portal or does it need to be submitted somewhere else?

3) I can’t download the newgrounds pre-loader, It must be a macintosh thing or something, but I’m going to use the newgrounds logo in the same size and position and make the loading bar identical.

For all intents and purposes it will be the same, I just want to make sure that that won’t be a problem.

4) Make sure you SEE IT.

I’ll submit it exactly the time you state is the last possible date/hour, and have your kleenex handy as you will be laughing to tears.

P.S. I e-mailed Tom a while back regarding my “on the road to hell with bob hope” flash asking that he check it out for consideration in the “bastards” section. He e-mailed be back that he really liked it and would definitely slug it in there.

It’s been a while now and it’s STILL not in there. I was wondering if you could be so kind as to give it a looksee and see if you think it merits inclusion in the bastards section. It’s 8 billion times better and took me eight zillion times longer than my beegees entry in the bastards section.

Thanks in in advance.

P.P.S. I’ve also e-mailed you this same exact message, just to make sure I get a response about O&A as quickly as possible.