00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Opie and Anthony Contest!

5,932 Views | 39 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:02:36

November 15th is coming up fast! Be sure to enter your Flash for the Opie and Anthony contest so you have a chance to win a Delphi Roady2 XM Radio receiver with the home adaptor kit!

To learn more about Opie and Anthony you can check out their site by clicking here. Be sure to check out their buddy sites to find funny audio clips from their show! For recent pictures and videos from their radio show check out Foundrymusic.com and follow the links their Opie and Anthony section! Visitors should be 18+ as many of the pictures from their show contain nudity and other adult content.

We will also be announcing the winner of the NG video game give away contest shortly. We're having some issues with Amazon at the moment.

Also, if you are planning on submitting a Flash entry for the Opie and Anthony contest please leave a comment letting us know!

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:03:10

lolfirstpost

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:06:52

AYYAYYDuay7sa FIRST POST"!!!!1

oh damn.

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:07:05

Damn, I better start learning flash, I've only got about a fortnight! Good luck to everyone who is going to enter!

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:09:15

I would make a flash but i'm really crap, but these guys seem funny!
And their sites awesome!
Lesbien pics for the day lol

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:41:30

At 11/2/04 01:09 PM, King-FooQua wrote: I would make a flash but i'm really crap, but these guys seem funny!

They are the funniest guys on the radio! Anthony's voice impressions are awesome. Today they sent an intern over to the Tony Danza show. The intern would go up to people in line and put them on his cell phone saying it was Tony Danza. Anthony does a really good Tony Danza impression and talked to the lady like he was Tony and she bought it. He talked to her for a few minutes and asked her out after the show, and she agreed. Then he went on to ask her if she'd take it in the ass, and she got off the phone, but the intern said she still thought it was really Tony Danza! Haha. So she went into the show being a huge Tony Danza fan and holding to a high standard as a real good guy, and now she's felt violated and will sit in the audience looking at Tony and probably give him dirty looks! HAHAHAHAHAHA. I was laughing my ass off.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:43:14

Guess you had to be there.

The one thing force produces is resistance.

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:47:10

At 11/2/04 01:41 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 11/2/04 01:09 PM, King-FooQua wrote: I would make a flash but i'm really crap, but these guys seem funny!
They are the funniest guys on the radio! Anthony's voice impressions are awesome. Today they sent an intern over to the Tony ........

OMG! That would be so funny! I wish I lived in America! Im gonna look for downloads on the site!

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:47:24

all the way in england :(

Sig by CoolCatDaddio. <<RESPECT>>

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:47:37

I'm still planning on entering (guess this where you want us to leave a comment?).

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:53:30

At 11/2/04 01:47 PM, King-FooQua wrote: OMG! That would be so funny! I wish I lived in America! Im gonna look for downloads on the site!

I put in a request to Steve over at Foundrymusic.com to see if he could put the Tony Danza clip up.

You can buy CD's of their show off eBay. Their fans record the show, burn them, and sell them. :)

If you search around on Kazaa or something you can probably find some of their stuff.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 13:57:12

At 11/2/04 01:53 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 11/2/04 01:47 PM, King-FooQua wrote: OMG! That would be so funny! I wish I lived in America! Im gonna look for downloads on the site!
I put in a request to Steve over at Foundrymusic.com to see if he could put the Tony Danza clip up.

Thanks man!

I don't have kazaa but i'll look on Ebay!

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 14:23:08

At 11/2/04 02:02 PM, JmBd wrote: I was gonna do one but end up losing track and not doing it.

Well hurry up and do one! :) I got an email back from Steve at Foundrymusic and they are working on posting the Tony Danza clip (they were already going to before I suggested it). When that's up I'll post a link to it and you should make a Flash entry with that. Just find some pictures of Tony Danza and some lady and have them talk with a split screen.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 14:41:28

Who's Tony Danza?

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 14:51:30

Sweet, I don't think I will have enough time to make something for this though. That, and I don't have any ideas. Oh well, I hope to see some good ones. :D

I wonder who one teh contest...

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 15:59:44

At 11/2/04 02:41 PM, Sean_Connery wrote: Who's Tony Danza?

Taxi? Who's the Boss? The Tony Danza show? He's a TV icon, come on now. :) You're probably to young to remember Taxi and Who's the Boss though.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 16:05:47

hmmm....
i was really wondering what the hell that ad was about, all tucked away down on the bottom of the page, haha.
its on RG aswell. well, now i know!
(and i also know i wont be making any flashes :P)

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 16:05:53

Oh, I thought he was the guy from Fear Factor. Man I really want to get some flash movies in the portal, but things like family and money keep geting in the way.

px hulk.

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 16:57:06

At 11/2/04 01:43 PM, red_skunk wrote: Guess you had to be there.

Yeah.

Is this contest REALLY going that well?

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 17:47:42

Yeahyeah, I'm still entering Wade :P Plan on doing more than one really. I just need to wrap a few things up first. I'll try to focus on my submissions in next couple of weeks though.

Question though, even if the contest ends up turning out only a few submissions will you still award the prize? what if, *gasp* I win by default? That would be sad...but cool at the same time :P

oh, and you know I can't trust other people's reviews for you Wade. The vast majority of them are just sucking up :P At least I'm honest right? Anyways, I have no problem finding nice little clips to do animation to now :)

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 18:06:45

OGM FRIST POST!!!111

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 18:15:56

Oh shit! I forgot about that! I haven't even started. I'll still try though. I just got Adobe Illustrator. That makes me rad.

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 19:07:53

At 11/2/04 05:47 PM, Seizure_Dog wrote: oh, and you know I can't trust other people's reviews for you Wade. The vast majority of them are just sucking up :P At least I'm honest right? Anyways, I have no problem finding nice little clips to do animation to now :)

Haha, I went through a bunch of reviews and went off on a bunch of people, and you were in the line of fire. :) Hopefully I wasn't to harsh.

While I agree, some people are kissing my ass, a lot of them have no clue who I am and their reviews are honest.

While I think my Flash sucks skill wise (animation, art, etc), people get big laughs out of it, but I have to give that credit to Anthony from Opie and Anthony who voiced that clip. The audio clip alone is funny, and my lame Flash just gives it a little more.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 19:35:28

Haha no one's enerting your contest...

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 19:56:03

Almost done with one. Had got busy over the weekend =P ...

At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:

: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 20:05:11

At 11/2/04 03:59 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
Taxi? Who's the Boss? The Tony Danza show? He's a TV icon, come on now. :) You're probably to young to remember Taxi and Who's the Boss though.

Don't forget The Garbage Picking Fieldgoal Kicking Philadelphia Phenomonon

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 20:58:49

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 21:14:39

Can we use sprites,wade?

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-02 21:26:28

At 11/2/04 09:14 PM, i_am_a_Detective wrote: Can we use sprites,wade?

You can do whatever you want.

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to Opie and Anthony Contest! 2004-11-03 01:57:21

What if I submit something that's halarious yet shows without a doubt a compelte lack of any flash skills whatsoever?

Minecraft server: alureon.net

PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download

Sig by illicit

BBS Signature