00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT!

882 Views | 11 Replies

OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-09 03:34:53

My goddamn mouse is going fucking ape-shit crazy!

Its flying all over the goddamn place and will only let me move it on the Y-axis!!!

I think some FAGORT hax0red my computar macheine because he thinks he is 1337!

Im having to use freaking TAB to move across the screen and that is the gaye of way to traval!!!!

I hate you script kiddies!!! I will rapex0r joo!

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-09 03:38:07

no.. I think you just need to clean it. Open it up and shit. I had that problem but then I gots a lazer mouse

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-09 16:06:47

Ok, it wasnt because it was dirty, i clean it every week.

I spent so long last night trying to figure out what the fucking problem was. I virus scanned my whole computer, i checked the registry and win.ini files, and came up with a big fat nothing.

So i say, fuck it, im going to bed, and i start my disk defragger and go to sleep.

When i woke up this morning (2:00), my mouse was working perfectly, no problems. I guess defragging my HD fixed the problem, but i dont really know how.

But people, love and respect your mice, you wont realize how dear they are until its too late.

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-09 16:36:46

At 12/9/01 04:06 PM, Superabound wrote:

I spent so long last night trying to figure out what the fucking problem was. I virus scanned my whole computer, i checked the registry and win.ini files, and came up with a big fat nothing.

So i say, fuck it, im going to bed, and i start my disk defragger and go to sleep.

When i woke up this morning (2:00), my mouse was working perfectly, no problems. I guess defragging my HD fixed the problem, but i dont really know how.

But people, love and respect your mice, you wont realize how dear they are until its too late.

you idiot... Don't you know anything about mouses? What you are describing is not caused by a virus, it's caused by a short in the mouse's cable... most likely in the point where it enters the housing of the mouse... I've had that happen to alot of mine... I've gone through more mouses than anybody I know... and no matter how expensive the mouse is, it will still do what yours is doing if you use it enough... Thats why I never buy expensive ones anymore.
I've been taking apart and fixing pointing devices since the blocky old "Genius Mouse" that cost a cool $150, for XTs...

Even my really cool gyromouse went funky after prolonged use... Now I just use my pen and pad (which has never had any problems in the past three years I've had it)... Of course I always have a mouse or two nearby for gaming.

My advice, is to buy in bulk... You can get a mouse online for less than 3 dollars now... then if one breaks, use it as a decoration in your car, hang it from the mirror or something... Take out the balls and play marbles with them.

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-10 00:00:55

At 12/9/01 09:50 PM, traekwonz wrote:
At 12/9/01 04:36 PM, MAXIMINA wrote:
you idiot... Don't you know anything about mouses?
Even my really cool gyromouse went funky after prolonged use...
My advice, is to buy in bulk...
I always take advice from self-appointed know-it-alls who call me an idiot first, too, then cast aspersions on my computer knowledge to make me feel small!

cheesus rice. you coulda just told him to "buy a new mouse".

Hey now, he's working on that encryption system.

We shouldn't mess with Maximina.... he'll push us off a cliff!

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-10 00:23:02

At 12/9/01 09:50 PM, traekwonz wrote: I always take advice from self-appointed know-it-alls who call me an idiot first, too, then cast aspersions on my computer knowledge to make me feel small!

For real, im sorry im not "teh 1337 pimp mouse h4><0r" like everyone else. ITS A FUCKING MOUSE FOR GOD SAKES!

And no, im pretty fucking sure it wasnt a short in the cable, it was some problem with my geigh-ass computer box. So there.

=====
MAXIMINA: Goddammet yuo fagort!!! Dotn yuo no anytheng aboot mices???
SUPERABOUND: <sheepishly> N..no?

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-10 00:29:45

At 12/10/01 12:23 AM, Superabound wrote:
At 12/9/01 09:50 PM, traekwonz wrote: I always take advice from self-appointed know-it-alls who call me an idiot first, too, then cast aspersions on my computer knowledge to make me feel small!

For real, im sorry im not "teh 1337 pimp mouse h4><0r" like everyone else. ITS A FUCKING MOUSE FOR GOD SAKES!

And no, im pretty fucking sure it wasnt a short in the cable, it was some problem with my geigh-ass computer box. So there.

=====
MAXIMINA: Goddammet yuo fagort!!! Dotn yuo no anytheng aboot mices???
SUPERABOUND: <sheepishly> N..no?

Hahaha!
You replied to the wrong quote!

Well no it's not funny...

I just wanted to post again because there's nothing else to respond to here.

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-10 00:34:30

At 12/10/01 12:29 AM, Shrapnel wrote:
Hahaha!

Actually i was responding to Trae because he noticed that Max was "wigging out" even more than my mouse. I think Tampax_Clock needs to pay him a little visit.

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-10 00:41:32

At 12/10/01 12:37 AM, traekwonz wrote:
At 12/10/01 12:34 AM, Superabound wrote:
Actually i was responding to Trae because he noticed that Max was "wigging out" even more than my mouse. I think Tampax_Clock needs to pay him a little visit.

haha there really needs to be a "PamprinClock" for occasions such as these

i really cannot do anything for irritability, as traekwonz stated i would suggest pamprin or midol.

OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT!

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-10 02:00:20

At 12/10/01 12:34 AM, Superabound wrote:
At 12/10/01 12:29 AM, Shrapnel wrote:
Hahaha!

I prefer to use a combination of mud and leaves myself.

My ancestors used honey but I don't not appreciate the flies.

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-10 03:36:54

you idiot... Don't you know anything about mouses? What you are describing is not caused by a virus, it's caused by a short in the mouse's cable... most likely in the point where it enters the housing of the mouse... I've had that happen to alot of mine... I've gone through more mouses than anybody I know...

You throw your mouses out? Can you use a soldering iron?

I've transplanted cords from mouse to mouse & when I've had to I've even plucked the little micro switches inside the buttons of an old mouse & slotted them into the circuite board of another mouse with broken buttons.

Response to OMG my mouse is WIGGING OUT! 2001-12-10 05:45:39

At 12/10/01 03:36 AM, Yefim_Myashishchev wrote:

you idiot... Don't you know anything about mouses? What you are describing is not caused by a virus, it's caused by a short in the mouse's cable... most likely in the point where it enters the housing of the mouse... I've had that happen to alot of mine... I've gone through more mouses than anybody I know...

You throw your mouses out? Can you use a soldering iron?

I've transplanted cords from mouse to mouse & when I've had to I've even plucked the little micro switches inside the buttons of an old mouse & slotted them into the circuite board of another mouse with broken buttons.