00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The World's most hated movie?

2,724 Views | 42 Replies

The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-07 18:29:30

What is it?
Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

I'd say the movie I really hate was spy kids. It's not the worst movie, it's just so predictable. Wasted my money watching it, I should of rented another DVD. But the other one was freddy got fingered. Ugh...god help me. I just hated that film. I was about to puke in my popcorn...ugh...
And yes I saw the legal archives, and about the penis wagging on NG, sure it was funny...but the movie was just a wreck.

Mr. C (Since June 7th, 2001)

BBS Signature

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-07 20:32:49

FGF was genious

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-07 20:42:42

I liked it too dammit...

I wanna see "Barney goes to Jurrassic Park".

TMNT was the best!

I hate a lot of movies, so i can't make a decision. Anything with the Olsen Twins, and Billy Elliot

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-07 22:01:01

At 12/7/01 08:30 PM, traekwonz wrote:
At 12/7/01 06:29 PM, Mr_Congeniality wrote: But the other one was freddy got fingered. Ugh...god help me.
Daddy would you like some sausage

hahaha.
What really disgusted me about it was the kid asked his mother to relieve some sexual tenstion for her. God!

BBS Signature

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-07 23:18:52

At 12/7/01 06:29 PM, Mr_Congeniality wrote: What is it?
Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

I'd say the movie I really hate was spy kids. It's not the worst movie, it's just so predictable. Wasted my money watching it, I should of rented another DVD. But the other one was freddy got fingered. Ugh...god help me. I just hated that film. I was about to puke in my popcorn...ugh...
And yes I saw the legal archives, and about the penis wagging on NG, sure it was funny...but the movie was just a wreck.

Worst movie ever- Ishtar. Awful, awful, awful.

Other wretched movies: The Skateboard Kid, the most recent Captain America movie, and Hollow Man. The word "Craptacular" comes to mind.

-Septy.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-07 23:51:36

Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

Wanna know what movies are really bad. Go to http://www.imdb.com/ and go to the Bottom 100. They have very bad movies. I hear the worst is Manos The Hand of Fate.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 02:03:42

Baby Geniuses.

-Tom

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 02:05:31

At 12/8/01 02:03 AM, TomFulp wrote:
Baby Geniuses.

-Tom

So true.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 02:16:03

Battlefield Earth goddammit!

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 03:00:11

At 12/8/01 02:16 AM, Superabound wrote:
Battlefield Earth goddammit!

lol...haven't seen it...why does it suck?

BBS Signature

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 03:13:03

At 12/8/01 03:00 AM, Mr_Congeniality wrote:
lol...haven't seen it...why does it suck?

Because it is the WORST GODDAMN MOVIE EVER MADE.

Seriously, go watch it, please.

The whole time that shitfest was playing on my TV, i didnt know whether to laugh or cry. So instead of doing either, i involuntarily regurgitated my lungs and threw the VCR out the window. And that was before John Travolta even hit the screen.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 03:14:38

Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

You watched spy kids? You are the most wreched peice of shit i have every come across. Do us a favor and die!

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 03:23:25

At 12/8/01 03:14 AM, Crumsnatcher wrote:
Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

You watched spy kids? You are the most wreched peice of shit i have every come across. Do us a favor and die!

Crumsnatcher, first you steal a movie....put it on ng, then say it's yours...
in your profile, it says you work for Joe Cartoon.

!Shut-the-fuck-up!
Loser.Stop typing like that.
Mr_Congeniality is so much cooler than you, Mr. 100-something posts...

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 05:40:57

At 12/8/01 03:14 AM, Crumsnatcher wrote: You watched spy kids? You are the most wreched peice of shit i have every come across. Do us a favor and die!

Shut the fuck up, donkey rammer. Here's my award, Cumsucker!!

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 06:00:04

Okay, most hated movie... Probably the movie "Maybe Baby" which had nooo story line. It f***in sucked.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 06:15:41

Cry baby cry...shit that was fuckin worse trash i ever seen...god damn...

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 06:20:33

i hate, red planet, shit story line and no martians.

BBS Signature

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 06:32:20

At 12/8/01 06:20 AM, fatboy_69 wrote: i hate, red planet, shit story line and no martians.

Ditto

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 06:38:28

At 12/8/01 06:32 AM, Mudafuken wrote:
At 12/8/01 06:20 AM, fatboy_69 wrote: i hate, red planet, shit story line and no martians.
Ditto

<smirk> you're just tryin to get posts here arent you? </smirk>

BBS Signature

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 06:44:06

Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

I think the worst movie ever was Bubble Boy. Anyone who thought that was a good movie deserves to get shot in the head and get thrown off a 50 story building.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 06:58:27

At 12/8/01 06:38 AM, fatboy_69 wrote:
At 12/8/01 06:32 AM, Mudafuken wrote:
Ditto

<smirk> you're just tryin to get posts here arent you? </smirk>

<spam> YESS YOU ARE RIGHT </spam>

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 09:47:44

Come on everyone, Maybe Baby is the shittiest movie in history. I saw the sign which looked pretty good but when I watched it I almost spat my coke at the person in front of me!!!! I heard Spy Kids was a fuckin` childish piece of dogshit.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 11:05:08

Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

And the nominations for the most fucked up movies are...

"Starwberry Clock" with "B"
"Carrot Clock" with "Carrot's Darkest Hour"

And every other Clock Crew member

And the final nomination is...

Starwberry Clock with EVERY SINGLE one of his movies!

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 13:08:00

At 12/8/01 03:14 AM, Crumsnatcher wrote:
Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

...I saw it because I actually thought it would be a good movie...but it wasn't, So Shut your hoe-hole you stupid fat fucker.

By the way guys, I don't think I have the stregnth to make 1000 posts. I'm starting to break the record on going without sleep. I'll see what I can do!

Oh yeah, who ever posted this pic below last night on the BBS, YOU ARE GOD! this is so fucking funny!

BBS Signature

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 13:14:52

Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 13:18:54

Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

People, people, people. Your thoughts are too narrow. You only go after those movies that are produced by Hollywood. You must think outside the box. There are thousands of movies that were created by people claiming they had "artistic vision" but whose scripts were so bad that producers actually rejected them (hard to believe). You must look for those bad movies that were produced independently, without a budget nor a script that would entertain people whose bad tastes had produced crap like "Baby Geniuses", "Spy Kids", "Battlefield Earth" and all those other craptacular movies we all love to hate.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 16:14:54

"Going Overboard". I rented this years ago because it had Adam Sandler in it. It is by far the worst piece of shit ever. Ultra cheap and doesn't even seem like a movie. It has Billy Zane in a cameo that makes no sense at all. That guy who plays Paulie in the Rocky movies is also in this big piece of shit.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 16:15:59

At 12/8/01 01:18 PM, -bomb- wrote:
Pearl Harbor?
Armageddon?
Freddy Got Fingered?

People, people, people. Your thoughts are too narrow. You only go after those movies that are produced by Hollywood. You must think outside the box. There are thousands of movies that were created by people claiming they had "artistic vision" but whose scripts were so bad that producers actually rejected them (hard to believe). You must look for those bad movies that were produced independently, without a budget nor a script that would entertain people whose bad tastes had produced crap like "Baby Geniuses", "Spy Kids", "Battlefield Earth" and all those other craptacular movies we all love to hate.

have you seen 'leaving las vegas'? I heard that script was rejected lots of time then the scriptmakers decided to make their own studio to produce it. It got some acadamy awards.

BBS Signature

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 16:25:03

At 12/8/01 04:20 PM, traekwonz wrote:
At 12/8/01 04:14 PM, lucadude wrote: "Going Overboard". I rented this years ago because it had Adam Sandler in it. It is by far the worst piece of shit ever. Ultra cheap and doesn't even seem like a movie. It has Billy Zane in a cameo that makes no sense at all. That guy who plays Paulie in the Rocky movies is also in this big piece of shit.
haha http://www.somethingawful.com/reviews/movies/goingoverboard/

I know. That site brought up horrible memories long forgotten. This blockbuster near me put it up in the new releases back in 96 when Sandler's career was taking off. Another bad movie was "Poor White Trash II". I don't even think there was a part one. Some girl's boyfriend is killed and she is stuck with these really hammy white trash family taking her hostage. The lame ending has an ex-boyfriend from Vietnam, that is never talked about in the whole movie, being the killer.

Response to The World's most hated movie? 2001-12-08 16:31:20

At 12/8/01 04:20 PM, traekwonz wrote:
At 12/8/01 04:14 PM, lucadude wrote: "Going Overboard". I rented this years ago because it had Adam Sandler in it. It is by far the worst piece of shit ever. Ultra cheap and doesn't even seem like a movie. It has Billy Zane in a cameo that makes no sense at all. That guy who plays Paulie in the Rocky movies is also in this big piece of shit.
haha http://www.somethingawful.com/reviews/movies/goingoverboard/

OMG I don't remember Billy Bob Thorton in that! I'm not about to watch it to find out though.