00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

kkolo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG Church

84,074 Views | 2,024 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 00:00:33

At 10/22/04 11:52 PM, -Blitz- wrote: I've never seen it, but I want to. I hear it's really good.... And gory.

It was gory, and it was also sad. First movie i cried in since i was like six.

It looks like the forum is still sdrewy. Too bad.

Yeah i know, i just checked it. I'll email Decoy tomorrow about it. But now i need to go to bed. I have another SAT class tomorrow.

God be with you

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 00:02:37

Question.

Who is your favorite saint?

Mine is Saint Micheal, the head Archangel, the slayer of demons, and the guardian of soldiers.

Pic of Micheal

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 00:38:15

At 10/22/04 10:46 PM, DivineCrusader wrote: We are to birds of a feather. I also take most of my sermons from Rev. Those stories always intrest me the most.

Now might be a good time for me to mention that currently much of the work that I do as a paladin involves what the bible says about the apocalypse. If anyone would like me to talk some more about that, then just ask me.

I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend to be one of those deaf-mutes.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 03:07:55

At 10/22/04 09:53 PM, Paladin_X wrote: Worshipping Satan will gain you nothing except more suffering. If you worship Satan you will most likely go to Hell when you die, and the suffering that you will have to endure in Hell is far worse than anything that you could possibly experience here in this life.

Think about it. Is it really worth suffering un-imaginable pain and torment in Hell for the rest of eternity?

If you renew your faith in God and worship God again you can avoid eternal suffering in Hell.

Why what does it mather I'll end up in hell anyway...I can't go to heaven cause I break atleast 1 of the 10 commandments

God made all lifeforms because God wanted to have people to keep Him company. Ever since God created humans He has given us signs that He is always looking over us and loves us. In a way, all of us are God's children.

yes and Lucifer thinks that we are crap...and we are, Lucifer wanted to get the throne and not put all his attention on human beings or even the earth but on the angles...but Lucifer lost the holy war and was sent to hell...so he became ruler there (Lucifer was among the highest ranks of angels)....basicly folowers of Satanisme wwant the world to die thus actualy making them Lucifers only loved human lifeforms...

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 15:11:44

At 10/23/04 12:02 AM, -Andrew- wrote: Question.

Who is your favorite saint?

Mine is Saint Micheal, the head Archangel, the slayer of demons, and the guardian of soldiers.

Mine is aslo Saint Micheal. I even keep a copy of Saint Micheal's prayer in my wallet at all times.

"St. Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our safeguard against the wiles and wickedness of the devil. Restrain him, O God, we humbly pray, and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into Hell Satan and all the evil spirits, who prowl about the world seeking the ruin and destruction of souls.

Lucifer thinks that we are crap

I'm afraid I dont understand your line of reasoning Joic. You worship Satan, who thinks humans are worthless and stupid. Over God who loves humans so much that he gave his only son for us.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 15:14:42

At 10/23/04 03:11 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:
Lucifer thinks that we are crap
I'm afraid I dont understand your line of reasoning Joic. You worship Satan, who thinks humans are worthless and stupid. Over God who loves humans so much that he gave his only son for us.

read the whole thing mate...Satanists are the only humans Lucifer loves...and since I'm on on the next train to Hell...fuck it...I'll take my chances.

When the hell did I become level 10? I level whilst being completly inactive, that's how much I rock ! ^^

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 15:20:05

At 10/23/04 03:11 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:
Mine is aslo Saint Micheal. I even keep a copy of Saint Micheal's prayer in my wallet at all times.

I have a gold and silver Saint Micheal chaplet and have a HUGE picture of him on my bedroom wall.

But I also have a ceramic statue of Jesus, too.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 15:22:04

At 10/23/04 03:14 PM, Joic wrote: Satanists are the only humans Lucifer loves...

Do you really think that the Father of Lies loves you? Do you really think that when you die you and him will sit and have a nice chat while billions of souls scream for thier mothers and for Gods forgivness? Joic if you think that then you'll be in for a rude awakening when you die, he wont welcome you, or thank you for your service on earth. He'll rape your soul for eternty.

and since I'm on on the next train to Hell...fuck it...I'll take my chances.

All you have to do is accept Jesus into your heart, then you will go to heaven.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 15:30:38

At 10/23/04 03:22 PM, DivineCrusader wrote:
At 10/23/04 03:14 PM, Joic wrote: Satanists are the only humans Lucifer loves...
Do you really think that the Father of Lies loves you? Do you really think that when you die you and him will sit and have a nice chat while billions of souls scream for thier mothers and for Gods forgivness? Joic if you think that then you'll be in for a rude awakening when you die, he wont welcome you, or thank you for your service on earth. He'll rape your soul for eternty.

No I don't expect a warm welcome,I don't expect fucking snacks and tv, and I don't even expect to see Lucifer.

All you have to do is accept Jesus into your heart, then you will go to heaven.

Basicly...Jesus can kiss my ass...(srry if I offended anyone saying that.)

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 18:51:25

At 10/23/04 03:30 PM, Joic wrote: No I don't expect a warm welcome,I don't expect fucking snacks and tv, and I don't even expect to see Lucifer.

Don't you even care that you're taking your life on the wrong path? And by what you say it seems like you don't care where you go. So, wouldn't it better in a place of eternal goodness?

Basicly...Jesus can kiss my ass...(srry if I offended anyone saying that.)

God loves everyone and will do anything for His children. The devils loves none but himself and will do nothing for his follows. So, just take some time and think about it. Accept God into your heart. He will forgive you for who you are.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 20:42:56

At 10/23/04 03:07 AM, Joic wrote: Why what does it mather I'll end up in hell anyway...I can't go to heaven cause I break atleast 1 of the 10 commandments

Humans are by nature 'not-perfect'. It is partly for this reason that God forgives us of so many of our wrong-doings.

As for breaking 1 of the ten commandments, tell me of one living human here on earth today hho has never broken so much as 1 of the ten commandments. Basicaly all human beings have at one time or another broken at least 1 of the ten commandments, and God still forgives them if they are truly sorry for doing what they did.

God did not abandon them, and He has not abandoned you either.

basicly folowers of Satanisme wwant the world to die thus actualy making them Lucifers only loved human lifeforms...

Satan does not love his followers or minions. I have had to deal with one of Satan's demonic minions before and it was filled with loathing and hatred towards everyone. Satan does not reward his followers or even his own minions with any kind of love.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 21:00:47

At 10/23/04 08:42 PM, Paladin_X wrote:
Satan does not love his followers or minions. I have had to deal with one of Satan's demonic minions before and it was filled with loathing and hatred towards everyone. Satan does not reward his followers or even his own minions with any kind of love.

What do you mean "I have had to deal with one of Satan's demonic minions"?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 22:42:51

At 10/23/04 09:00 PM, -Andrew- wrote: What do you mean "I have had to deal with one of Satan's demonic minions"?

A short while back one of my friends was briefly possessed by a demon that has been causing trouble for the group of paladins that I am a part of. I have also been trying to track this demon down so that I can find out what it is trying to accomplish.

I have also helped my friend bless his home to keep the demon out after my friend was briefly possessed by the demon.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 22:49:20

At 10/23/04 10:42 PM, Paladin_X wrote: A short while back one of my friends was briefly possessed by a demon that has been causing trouble for the group of paladins that I am a part of. I have also been trying to track this demon down so that I can find out what it is trying to accomplish.

I have also helped my friend bless his home to keep the demon out after my friend was briefly possessed by the demon.

Is all that true? It doesn't seem very plausable. And according to your profile you're 17. What you said wasn't very believable either.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 22:53:28

At 10/23/04 10:49 PM, -Blitz- wrote:
At 10/23/04 10:42 PM, Paladin_X wrote:
Is all that true? It doesn't seem very plausable. And according to your profile you're 17. What you said wasn't very believable either.

I left some bits of information out for certain reasons, but I swear to God that what I said is true.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 22:58:39

At 10/23/04 10:42 PM, Paladin_X wrote: A short while back one of my friends was briefly possessed by a demon that has been causing trouble for the group of paladins that I am a part of. I have also been trying to track this demon down so that I can find out what it is trying to accomplish.

I dont want to seem rude or hateful, but what you said was total crap. Your not even 18. If you really tell the truth, I want to hear about these "knights" you are with.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 23:02:37

At 10/23/04 10:53 PM, Paladin_X wrote: I left some bits of information out for certain reasons, but I swear to God that what I said is true.

Well, I'll believe you. Although it doesn't sound very believable. Alaska has paladins?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 23:08:04

At 10/23/04 11:02 PM, -Blitz- wrote:
Well, I'll believe you. Although it doesn't sound very believable. Alaska has paladins?

In the Middle Ages, Palidins were a group of high ranking generals who governed sections of the kings land and commanded the kings army. They were known for their excellent leadership and die hard loyalship, and were renounced fighters.

I dont..........ummmm........think Paladin_X fits this description.

And I especially dont think you "chased a demon down to try and figure out why it had done this".

Are you......alright?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 23:32:12

At 10/23/04 11:08 PM, -Andrew- wrote: I dont..........ummmm........think Paladin_X fits this description.

Try looking up 'templars' on google, that might provide a more accurate description.

And I especially dont think you "chased a demon down to try and figure out why it had done this".

I said that I tracked it down, not "chased it down".

Are you......alright?

Yes, I am alright. Thank you for your concern though.

At 10/23/04 10:58 PM, -Andrew- wrote: I dont want to seem rude or hateful, but what you said was total crap. Your not even 18. If you really tell the truth, I want to hear about these "knights" you are with.

Click on my sig if you would like to check our website. It also has a copy of the paladin's oath on the main page. ^_^

At 10/23/04 11:02 PM, -Blitz- wrote: Well, I'll believe you. Although it doesn't sound very believable.

Yeah, a lot of people tell me that. Thank you for actually believing me though.

Alaska has paladins?

Yes, Alaska does have paladins. ^_^

Response to NG Church 2004-10-23 23:42:18

Well, it seems very, very had to believe. Wouldn't a paladin be out during the most of the day? And I don't think they'd have much time to make a website and a forum, and be here on BBS.

When Andrew said, "Are you alirght?" He meant something around the lines of "Are you sane", or "are you 100%."

It just seem EXtremely hard to believe. And because there's nothing to prove that just adds to how hard it is to believe that you're a "paladin."

We're getting off topic. I'm sorry if this annoyed you, or anything like that.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-24 00:32:51

This may seem out of topic, but I have to seek advice from you ppl.

I dreamed that I died and then this light of different colors came to me. I ran to my mother telling her what I saw but she didn't notice that I was talking to her, as if she ignored me, then ran back to were thelight is. First it looked like a small dot then grew larger. I rubbed my eyes thinking I'm lossing my vision. When I reach out my hand to touch it, it suddenly vanished. When I woke up, I felt I was about to cry.....

What does this mean? Is it a sign from God? I'm confused and looking for some answers.....

Response to NG Church 2004-10-24 00:36:20

At 10/24/04 12:32 AM, Angel_Ramiel wrote:
What does this mean? Is it a sign from God? I'm confused and looking for some answers.....

God uses mysterious ways to comunicate to people, usaully through dreams or natural occurances like fire, water, or earth.

He may have told you something, that something, though, I dont know.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-24 02:38:09

At 10/23/04 06:51 PM, -Blitz- wrote: Don't you even care that you're taking your life on the wrong path? And by what you say it seems like you don't care where you go. So, wouldn't it better in a place of eternal goodness?

Nope I don't give a shit...and I'm proud of the way I live...

God loves everyone and will do anything for His children. The devils loves none but himself and will do nothing for his follows. So, just take some time and think about it. Accept God into your heart. He will forgive you for who you are.

Maybe on my death bed...O no...wait I'll be enjoying dieing to much then...

Response to NG Church 2004-10-24 02:42:20

At 10/23/04 08:42 PM, Paladin_X wrote: God did not abandon them, and He has not abandoned you either.

I love the way you guys believe that

Do you guys ever have anything else to say?Cause really guys...that's the only thing I've been hearing ever since I got here.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-24 03:14:56

At 10/24/04 12:32 AM, Angel_Ramiel wrote: What does this mean? Is it a sign from God? I'm confused and looking for some answers.....

Here is what I think that your dream means:
On some level you are afraid of what will happen to you when you die, and that God will not forgive you for whatever you may have done.

If this actually is a message from God then it means that God will forgive you, but you must first ask for it before it is too late to do so.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-24 22:24:41

The Reality of Hell
Revelation 20:15-20:15

The Reality of Hell

Text: Rev. 20.15

Thesis: To look at the picture of hell painted for us through inspiration so that we will be
encouraged to live in such a way as not to go there.

Introduction:

(1) It is said that for the Christian, earth is the only hell that he/she will know. For the Non-Christian, earth is the only heaven that he/she will know.
(2) Sadly, many people do not believe in the reality of hell.
(a) Many conclude that God’s love will allow many, if not all, to be saved.
(b) They forget about God’s justice.
(c) Some even believe that hell is only annihilation.
(3) Nevertheless, the Bible teaches the reality of hell.
(4) Illustration – Unbeliever asked Christian: Suppose you learn there is no Heaven?
Christian asked Unbeliever: Suppose you learn there is a Hell?

Discussion:

I. The Purpose of Hell

A. It was originally prepared for the Devil and his angels (Rev. 21.10).
B. God’s justice demands that man pay for his sins.
1. Jesus died for all men (Heb. 2.9-10).
2. All who accept this gift will be saved from God’s wrath (Rom. 5.9).
3. Those who do not accept this gift will meet God’s wrath (2 Thess. 1.7-9).

II. The Place of Hell

A. It is a lake of fire (Rev. 21.15).
1. This fire is not quenched (Mark 9.48).
2. You never get use to the pain.
B. It is a place of torment (Luke 16.23-24).
C. It is a place of consciousness (Luke 16.23-24).
1. One of the saddest statements is, “Child, remember […]” (Luke 16.25).
2. Degree of punishment – 2 Pet. 2.20-22 (Let opportunity slip)
D. It is a place without the slightest hope of release (Matt. 25.46 – Everlasting destruction).
E. It is a place of darkness (Matt. 8.12).
F. It is a place where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth (Matt. 25.30).
G. It is a place where the worm does not die (Mark 9.48).
H. It is a place where you are separated from God’s presence (God is in Heaven).

III. The People of Hell

[The Majority – Matt. 7.13-14]

A. Those who do not believe in God (2 Thess. 1.7a.).
B. Those who do not obey God (2 Thess. 1.7b; Matt. 7.21).
C. Those who did obey but have fallen away (2 Pet. 2.20-22).
D. Simply, those whose names are not written in the Lamb’s Book of Life (Rev. 20.15).
E. It is said that “Hell is paved with good intentions, roofed in with lost opportunities” (Portuguese Proverb).

Conclusion:

(1) Hell is just as real as is Heaven.
(2) Nevertheless, because of God’s grace, we get to decide upon where we want to choose eternity.
(3) “He who hesitates has already decided.”
(4) What will you decide?

Response to NG Church 2004-10-24 23:10:10

I need help. I have always believed in God and sometimes believed that I have felt His presence, yet no matter how much I've prayed, I have never had a sign that could not be discounted as a coincidence (although I do not necessarily believe that they are coincidences). The closer I tried to get to him, the more I realized it was harder to get close to Him. The more I asked Him to come into my heart, to do what He wants with me, the more I ended up sinning.

I feel somewhat empty right now. When I want to pray, I can't focus. I went to church today (half way through) for the first time in weeks. I'm falling really behind in work and He's not helping me. I feel neglected, sometimes I feel evil, maybe there is something bad in me that makes Him reject me.

Yet, sometimes I feel so thankful, because I feel like He has had a direct influence on my life. Basically, I'm really confused... I do not doubt his existence, although I am not sure of it; however, I feel very disheartened. I need Him and I need to know the truth. The more I've been searching for Him, the more I hear about ghost stories, other thousands of other religions and beliefs, problems of the people of Christianity, and I feel more confused than I ever have been. Without Him I feel dead, yet the more I seek Him, the more He confuses me.

Do I sound crazy? Maybe I am... but I like it that way =).

Help.

Oh btw, Paladin, what the heck are you talking about? If you really have psychic abilities, tap into my mind and talk to me. I'm bored.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-25 16:21:26

Lots of Flames going on. Thank the good Lord my Ban is lifted i will be taking any questions or whatever now and please we always need more members no matter what relgion come on over!

Response to NG Church 2004-10-25 16:55:01

At 10/24/04 11:10 PM, CapnJack wrote: I need help. I have always believed in God and sometimes believed that I have felt His presence, yet no matter how much I've prayed, I have never had a sign that could not be discounted as a coincidence (although I do not necessarily believe that they are coincidences). The closer I tried to get to him, the more I realized it was harder to get close to Him. The more I asked Him to come into my heart, to do what He wants with me, the more I ended up sinning.

God works in mysterious way, first and above all remember that. Also remember that the signs he gives may not be signs that are tangable. You need to realize that he is with you. Always. Even if you dont know it.

This is a good time to tell one of my favorite stories. It isnt a Bible Story, but I still love it.

A man was walking down a beach with God (the beach symbols his life) and threw his whole life he sees two sets of footprints. One set are his and the other are God's. Then he sees the times in his life that were the hardest, but during those times there are only one set of footprints. He is devistated by this. What did he do wrong? Why hadent God walked with him during the worst moments in life? So he asks God "Why, when I needed you the most, did you abandon me?"
To him God answers "My son I was always with you"
So the man screams "Then why were there only one set of footprints?"
God said to the man, "My son, those were the times I carried you"

So remember dude, even if you dont feel it, God is still, and will always, be with you.

maybe there is something bad in me that makes Him reject me.

Thats Satan, and he will always try to find away to sway you from God, dont loose faith. Keep beliving.

Yet, sometimes I feel so thankful, because I feel like He has had a direct influence on my life.

He has, He certanily has.

Basically, I'm really confused... I do not doubt his existence, although I am not sure of it; however, I feel very disheartened. I need Him and I need to know the truth.

Like I said He is always with you. If you need the truth there are two ways to get it. The Bible and through Prayer.

other thousands of other religions and beliefs, problems of the people of Christianity

There are, but you just have to keep faith in our God. He is the One.

and I feel more confused than I ever have been. Without Him I feel dead, yet the more I seek Him, the more He confuses me.

He may confuse you. But remember we humans are imperfect. We just might not be albe to understand Him.

Do I sound crazy? Maybe I am... but I like it that way =).

Not crazy, your just dealing with your own doubts. We all have them. But I dont understand you like having them?

Help.

In every way I can.

Response to NG Church 2004-10-25 17:19:57

Today the Sermon is a bit different.

This Sunday instead of a Gospel lession, me preacher invited a Minister to talk about his Parish. He was the Minister of a Prison Church. He talked about how he has seen more faith in convicts these days than he sees in regular people. He talked about how many/most people feel they are better than the people in prison. And to my shame I felt myself thinking "I am better than those crooks in prison"

Boy did he put me in my place.

He talked about a Bible Story (which one i cant remember)
Its about a good man and a tax collecter who both go into a church. The good man kneels and says to God" Lord thank you for not making me be like the evil people. Like the Whore, robbers, adulters, hertics. Thank you for not making me like that tax collector over there. I am a great Christian. I give 10% of my money to the church, I follow the ten commandments, I am a good Christian."
Meanwhile the tax collecter goes to a corner and prays too. He says, "Lord I know that I am a sinner, that I'm not as good as that man over there. Please forgive me for my transgreations, and help me walk in the light."

Now out of those two who do you think was better in God's eyes?
(For those who are prideful shall be humbled, and those who are humble shall be lifted up)

I was very humbled. I can tell you now, I dont consider myself better than those people anymore.