Respond to this Topic
SirXVII
SirXVII
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-01-29 20:21:04 Reply

....Im speechless. I have to say that this game will be awsome when it come out.
Although so far it has begun taking you three years to make it! And I cant wait for three more good job mister Fulp good job!

BBS Signature
Bo-Sjogren
Bo-Sjogren
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-02 17:43:47 Reply

Please Tom, I beg of you to release a FLA. of the pico characters, i need it despretly. Oh and I love the new Pico!! :)

arch-exxodus
arch-exxodus
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-02 22:11:09 Reply

And in response I have to say the art styles all looked pretty neat. I liked better the ones before the Calvin and Hobbes style but it is true they look to old (maybe for Pico in his teenage years when he's badder and meaner? hint hint). However the Calvin and Hobbes style still make justice to Pico and look much more detailed then any other except the ones mentioned above. One thing Tom: Why don't you redesign Pico's School with these new art style and your new concepts and call it something like Pico's School Remake or something? I always did wish Pico's School was much more longer with more action or interactivty. I think it's possible now. You could still keep the one that started it all and call it Pico's School Original... or we could get diffrent Pico installments as you create a wonderful downright dark and grim saga for Pico and his friends.

<deleted>
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-07 05:04:50 Reply

At 11/25/01 07:20 PM, TomFulp wrote: Since Pico went through several redesigns before a final version was decided on for Pico 2, I thought it would be cool to show everyone the different Pico concepts that were under consideration! This will be the official thread for people to discuss Pico's new look.

CHECK OUT THE PICO CONCEPT ART!

hey cool stuff finis the game

Best-Of
Best-Of
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-08 07:18:30 Reply

I love Pico.....so either u finish the Pico2 or i kill myself....There can be no Newgrounds without Pico!!!

PS:I ain't crazy and I won't kill myself...I'll just stop visiting Newgrounds.com...

PPS:That's the same, isn't it?

jake-dog
jake-dog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-09 00:42:02 Reply

HURRY THE HELL UP WITH PICO 2!!!!!!!!!

regret-1
regret-1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-10 05:42:29 Reply

Alright Dudes,Jose's Second Set..Completely Awesome,As for anime i love those,zeebarfs was too...redneckish And Tom no offence dude but yours remind me of pikachu and that one digimon...i forget its name and the rest of them arent important enough to remember..use joses second set..completely captured Picos look=sweet sh-t heh..when is the game coming out man..either its already out and im just too stupid too look..or im just to stupid to look and find a date..anyways dude,this will be faster -please respond with the date-really looking forward to it,peace out tom,wade,all you other dudes i dont know,or i forgot your name and dont want to guess to look like an idiot on the newgrounds bbs board of all things =)

masteryasha
masteryasha
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-15 11:56:26 Reply

He should use Jose's drawing or the original one.

slimshady23ts
slimshady23ts
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-16 00:49:21 Reply

I Think pico is a really cool character tongiht was my first time seeing him in games and stuff hes great and the creators keep up the good work , i have one suggesting since he is such a cool charcate i suggest there should be like a cooler story line if ya know what im saying no syain its bad but i think since uve done such a great job so far you could soup it up a lil bit see ya

BubbleKiller
BubbleKiller
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-17 14:25:33 Reply

Yes, you should go with the last one. The last one is the coolest looking Pico design(and he DOES look alot like Calvin)!

RUDE
RUDE
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-19 09:53:11 Reply

I thought that the screenshots were phenomenal,as a beginner in flash I really felt inspired to continue taking the flash tutorials and reading the books. I have one question though, were both the colors and art in those screenshots made using flash?

SickeningScream
SickeningScream
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-22 05:04:00 Reply

The new pico KICKS ASS he is so unbelievably cool, he is instantly recognizable as pico yet he looks way more refined and way erm Better

Keep it up i cant wait for the real deal

Leeloo-Minai
Leeloo-Minai
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-23 17:58:52 Reply

I think u should make pico 3 and call it pico's playground and it would be about some students who take over the playground. u would find a gun in a sandbox and find a rope tied to the swings but u cant get the knot out so u have to find scissors to cut it. I think it would be a great pico game

EarthCrisis
EarthCrisis
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-02-24 01:22:38 Reply

PICO PICO< PICO the man Pico Pico is the man with a little friend you is going to kill himself in 2 years. I am a suicidal MANIC MANIC! I am Pico Pico Pico the short little boy with a machine gun, Pico the lil boy with weird ass friends.

Kryogenik
Kryogenik
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-01 10:36:57 Reply

goddamnit how long does it take to make a pico 2!?

Whereismymind
Whereismymind
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-01 15:33:34 Reply

I CANT WAIT TIL PICO TWO!!! BUT DAMN???? HOW LONG IS IT GONNA BE???

Pico Concept Art!

KWAS71KCK
KWAS71KCK
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-03 17:09:47 Reply

awesome artwork by all!

Now You Have To Wash The Floor And Do All Of My Laundry!!!!

The9thSoulessDragon
The9thSoulessDragon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-07 04:06:53 Reply

That is pretty cool stuff you have going there Tom, I think you are the master of Flash, the original Flash master. Good work man, keep up the sarcasm...did I even spell that right? Oh well...

Pico Concept Art!

X-NeNe-X
X-NeNe-X
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-09 21:50:51 Reply

Que onda?

Eventhough i like the old pico alot. I think that the new pico is even more cool than the old one and i also think that there should be more movies of him and also to make him the official mascot and logo for newgrounds.

NeNe

Rayn0rrr
Rayn0rrr
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-10 08:34:46 Reply

I liked the olderlooking guy but the pico you've selected looks a little bit like a geek, a nerd youknow.. make him look more scarier or sumthin

50isco
50isco
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-15 01:25:22 Reply

this game looks kick assssssssssssssss
when is it commin out man i gotta play it

Lyger
Lyger
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-15 04:02:31 Reply

At 11/25/01 07:20 PM, TomFulp wrote: Since Pico went through several redesigns before a final version was decided on for Pico 2, I thought it would be cool to show everyone the different Pico concepts that were under consideration! This will be the official thread for people to discuss Pico's new look.

Lithium666
Lithium666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-16 04:03:16 Reply

I think the older ones are alot better...ya know alot of time has passed since pico was yet a wee lad

UnderwearOverHisHead
UnderwearOverHisHead
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-16 04:27:04 Reply

you know..
if you drew picos hair just a little more dbz style it would make a oop to make a Super Saiyan Pico movie
lol

Pico Concept Art!

DuoBarrel
DuoBarrel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-17 00:45:23 Reply

pretty cool looking, oddly he looks like i used to... i mean if i was a cartoon dude

Shinoku
Shinoku
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-19 00:32:20 Reply

Hurry up with the game or I'm gonna blow!!!!!

sylo
sylo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-21 19:12:30 Reply

I think the new pico couldn't be much better but if I had to improve anything it would be to either to make the feet a little bit smaller or use a little more of the older version.

DragonBreath
DragonBreath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-28 04:53:57 Reply

At 11/25/01 07:20 PM, TomFulp wrote: Since Pico went through several redesigns before a final version was decided on for Pico 2, I thought it would be cool to show everyone the different Pico concepts that were under consideration! This will be the official thread for people to discuss Pico's new look."

heres what i think ...the perfect look for pico, if you can make that run smoothl, unbeleivable
translated to redneck: that the best darnded tootn' ting I ever sa
translated to gangster: DAT SH*T OWNZE
translated to godzila:argrgargagrgargagrag
translat- uuuh, i think i got caried away, anway awsome drawing (i'm an exelent drawer myself) and if your in a jam maybe i could submit an idea (i'm trying not to brag and sorry if i did)

DragonBreath
DragonBreath
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-28 05:16:58 Reply

i am also an exanent computer wiz so if you could e-mail me a way to use the pico gameing style whith flash i could wip up sumtin to suit their desires for awhile, please e-mail me before my thirdy day trail runs out (embarassing i know)
my e-mail: alaskaboyjjg@yahoo.com

<deleted>
Response to Pico Concept Art! 2003-03-29 18:53:14 Reply

Great Art man!!