New Topic Respond to this Topic
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-21 17:56:15 Reply

Well it is time to bring this club from the depths to see what good it can still do.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
AudioTransmitter7000
AudioTransmitter7000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-21 18:18:48 Reply

If someone remembers that I "almost" passed out at a Hockey game.. my girlfriend is still with me. Hey, I love Hockey and my girlfriend but I just let loose.. I'll admit, you may think I was a pussy but if you felt that way you wouldn't have lasted long.. actually, the ending of the game was good.. her friends told us to make out but I said I would next date( pretty stupid but I was dehydrated). We're going to see a movie she likes.. Boogeyman!

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-21 18:23:00 Reply

At 2/21/05 06:18 PM, AudioTransmitter7000 wrote: If someone remembers that I "almost" passed out at a Hockey game.. my girlfriend is still with me. Hey, I love Hockey and my girlfriend but I just let loose.. I'll admit, you may think I was a pussy but if you felt that way you wouldn't have lasted long.. actually, the ending of the game was good.. her friends told us to make out but I said I would next date( pretty stupid but I was dehydrated). We're going to see a movie she likes.. Boogeyman!

Well good to see ya here. If you are intrested I can teach you all I know about girls and dateing. Before you think what the hell do I know I must tell you that in my city I am THE man to set you up for a date. I have never failed to get people togeather or fix a relationship that a friend couldnt. So if you are intrested I will teach you all I know and give you information guys your age will take years of foolish mistakes to learn.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
AudioTransmitter7000
AudioTransmitter7000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-21 18:25:57 Reply

Thanks Tiger, you're big help but I have this under control. She worried about me, she didn't walk away or punch me. I finally close my case.. goodbye!

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-21 18:27:59 Reply

At 2/21/05 06:25 PM, AudioTransmitter7000 wrote: Thanks Tiger, you're big help but I have this under control. She worried about me, she didn't walk away or punch me. I finally close my case.. goodbye!

Well ok dude if you ever need advice just drop on in. I am alwasy here. Me and the crew will help how we can.

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-21 18:49:29 Reply

At 2/21/05 05:56 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well it is time to bring this club from the depths to see what good it can still do.

Here is hopping it stays up this time =)

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-21 18:51:17 Reply

At 2/21/05 06:49 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 2/21/05 05:56 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well it is time to bring this club from the depths to see what good it can still do.
Here is hopping it stays up this time =)

I will do what I can.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 13:22:45 Reply

Well any problems we can help with? Also all of the old crew is gone for the most part so I will be looking for new members. If you are intrested just say so.

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 15:56:20 Reply

At 2/22/05 01:22 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well any problems we can help with? Also all of the old crew is gone for the most part so I will be looking for new members. If you are intrested just say so.

I'll help out if ya want me too =) Always glade to help people when I can, and this seems like a good place to help people =D

AudioTransmitter7000
AudioTransmitter7000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 18:40:13 Reply

Tiger here is a question I need you to answer. I love my girlfriend and am urging to make out with her but I got a problem. I'm getting dehydrated too fast. I drink water but get dehydrated in five to ten minutes.. what should I do? Does this go away? Could it be the water I drink or food I eat? I eat healthy food so I find it odd..

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 18:49:32 Reply

another relationship ques theres this girl in my lunch period who sits a few tables away n she stares at me alot... one time i was in da lunch line n she followed me in there with her friend and her friend kinda was urging her onto me(pushing her towards me) i kinda want to ask her out but i'm a shy guyn afraid of being put down... what do i do

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 18:52:29 Reply

At 2/22/05 06:40 PM, AudioTransmitter7000 wrote: Tiger here is a question I need you to answer. I love my girlfriend and am urging to make out with her but I got a problem. I'm getting dehydrated too fast. I drink water but get dehydrated in five to ten minutes.. what should I do? Does this go away? Could it be the water I drink or food I eat? I eat healthy food so I find it odd..

sorry i'm not tiger but try drinking gatorade or juce or something other than water... n maybe a humidifier is something to look into maybe ur house is extremely dry???

AudioTransmitter7000
AudioTransmitter7000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 18:56:44 Reply

Silver she obviously likes you. I was a little nervous about asking out my girlfriend but I liked her and she liked me. Silver, if a girl truly loves you she will always be with you through the good times and the bad times. If you like her and she likes you, go for it! Suck it up and just come out with it.. how I asked out my girlfriend was funny but I was being honest. Just ask her out, call her, ask her out to a movie but DO NOT FORGET to give her a date and time. If she can't and invites you out, do it!

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 18:59:54 Reply

but she is in a higher grade than me... its weird i have this thing about older girls

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 21:33:55 Reply

At 2/22/05 06:40 PM, AudioTransmitter7000 wrote: Tiger here is a question I need you to answer. I love my girlfriend and am urging to make out with her but I got a problem. I'm getting dehydrated too fast. I drink water but get dehydrated in five to ten minutes.. what should I do? Does this go away? Could it be the water I drink or food I eat? I eat healthy food so I find it odd..

Well that is natural at first. However I water will help and time as well. It could be nerves orthe like. Time and exp will help as well as drinking water before you see here.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 21:38:13 Reply

At 2/22/05 06:49 PM, silver_222 wrote: another relationship ques theres this girl in my lunch period who sits a few tables away n she stares at me alot... one time i was in da lunch line n she followed me in there with her friend and her friend kinda was urging her onto me(pushing her towards me) i kinda want to ask her out but i'm a shy guyn afraid of being put down... what do i do

Ok yes I happen to think she likes you. Now the question is do you like her and are you mature enough in your person to date an older person. The biggest question is DO YOU LIKE HER? If so I can teach you what you need to know to get with her and stay with her. However I wont do one night stands I only deal with real relationships. Now if she likes you(and I think she do) and you like her I will help as much as I can.

BBS Signature
silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 21:41:14 Reply

i'm not one of those guys who r exzactly known for being hott and i don't think i could get a one night stand if i tried(without paying her ;-) ) so what u got for me cuz alot of kids n school think i'm weird or whatever

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 21:51:08 Reply

if ur looking for a better answer than yes i am readdy to have a relationship with her i just gotta wait till i get off vacation... (next monday) but i like her n i'll try it

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 21:52:02 Reply

Ok well first you gotta show intrest in her. You can go up and talk to her when she is looking at you. Also very important REMEMBER what she tells you. Now what types of things is she intrested in? If you dont know then ya better find out. Ya know what tell me all you know about this girl and I will give you some better advice.

BBS Signature
silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 21:58:01 Reply

should i do that little pucker up lip thingy lol i'll get some info about her next monday and whats sad is :-( i don't even know her name :~-(

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-22 22:01:53 Reply

At 2/22/05 09:58 PM, silver_222 wrote: should i do that little pucker up lip thingy lol i'll get some info about her next monday and whats sad is :-( i don't even know her name :~-(

OK you get what info you can and I will do my best to help you. I am a master of hook ups but the more info the better.

Three star :

Are you intested in becomeing a member? If so just say so and your in. As a member you will help others that post about issues and other things that this club used to do.
[This is my last post for the hour so dont get upset if it takes a bit for me to respond. I hate this post limit.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-23 07:41:55 Reply

Well so far I only have Ghaleonx5z as a member to help me. If any one eles wants in just say so and I will tell you if you got the job or not.

BBS Signature
silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-23 07:57:42 Reply

At 2/23/05 07:41 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well so far I only have Ghaleonx5z as a member to help me. If any one eles wants in just say so and I will tell you if you got the job or not.

Also tiger i think she cuts her herself(you know the gothic girl slit her wrist type shit) i thought i over heard that one time and i dun like girls who do hat although i will find out

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-23 08:03:53 Reply

At 2/23/05 07:57 AM, silver_222 wrote:
At 2/23/05 07:41 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well so far I only have Ghaleonx5z as a member to help me. If any one eles wants in just say so and I will tell you if you got the job or not.
Also tiger i think she cuts her herself(you know the gothic girl slit her wrist type shit) i thought i over heard that one time and i dun like girls who do hat although i will find out

Um WOW yea dude you should find that out but only from a person whouwould know FOR SURE that it is true and not lie about it. I mean I have seen rumors about that go around and not be true. So I would say dont make any assumptions till you can know for sure. If you cant find some who you can be sure knows 100% then forget what you heard and try and get with her any way. I mean no sense in throwing a good opertunity away over a rumor.

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-23 18:26:19 Reply

At 2/23/05 02:26 PM, -Flameboy- wrote: what do i do to find out???

How about just talking to her? I don't mean go up and ask her out right away or anything. Just talk, find out a bit more about her.

Not to mention it's easier to tell how a person feels when your talking instead of just constantly looking at each other.

TehBigC
TehBigC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-23 22:29:01 Reply

I just can't get any girls. It's like I'm more of a friend. God that sounded stupid. Well anyway, help me get some girls.

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-24 07:49:13 Reply

At 2/23/05 10:29 PM, TehBigC wrote: I just can't get any girls. It's like I'm more of a friend. God that sounded stupid. Well anyway, help me get some girls.

If you want to have a relationship... a realone then these people can help you if you just wanna be a pimp en get like 6 girls liking you and tear each one's heart out just for some boom boom then these people can't help u

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-24 08:17:31 Reply

DAMN!

;P

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-24 08:19:30 Reply

I like this thread. I just saw it and find it very intresting. I've read like 5 pages now and just wanna thank you.

Thank you! =P

/Mathias Andersson

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-24 12:16:43 Reply

At 2/23/05 06:36 PM, -Flameboy- wrote: yeah, its easier said than done

Oh yeah I know that lol I'm just saying. It's the best thing you can probebly do.