Be a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

  • 240,034 Views
  • 7,633 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Speedy
Speedy
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 02:58 PM Reply

OK.no prob get back to me later.


BBS Signature
DareDevilGuy
DareDevilGuy
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 03:00 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 02:58 PM, speedy1234 wrote: OK.no prob get back to me later.

ok, i will


BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 06:27 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 06:07 AM, DareDevilGuy wrote: ok, this is a complicated one:

i know this girl, from the internet, don't yell at me for that already, i chat with her for a very long time already, and i want to meet her, she lives in Alabama, and i live in Holland, it's far apart, so i'm begging my parents to go their on holiday in the summer. But they think it's just some pedophile, but they have seen her on the webcam, and her parents think the same about me, although they saw me on the webcam too, help please

Well this is a tough one cause your still young. If you were older I say the hell with the rents do what you want. However I think you should try to slowly show them you care and are not going to just let this go and it might make them see reason (same for the girls rents) but if they still say no I hate to say it but yur gonna have to suck it up an deal cause they still make the rules.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 06:30 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 06:12 AM, SeeD419 wrote: I've got a good question for you guys:

Is there such thing as having too much sex?

For example, a couple has been dating for around 7 months, having sex on an average of once a day. Could this potentially ruin the relationship? I've heard of things like that before, how sex ruins relationships. How you can be like best friends, and then it just gets wierd, but maybe I'm just watching too many movies....Any advice?

NO I dont think there is but it could get boreing if you do the same thing every time you have sex. If any one is in need of advice on sex or how to make it better jus ask I have commited lager sex manuels an position books to memorie so I can really spice up a boreing sex life with a few good tips.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
BlueBunnyHood
BlueBunnyHood
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 06:44 PM Reply

At 11/16/04 11:25 AM, Lacie wrote: Glad to see you around here Bunny ^_^

Do you have any Boy adventures you care to tell us about?

Yes, but I would rather not talk about it.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 06:50 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 06:44 PM, bluebunnyhood1 wrote:
At 11/16/04 11:25 AM, Lacie wrote: Glad to see you around here Bunny ^_^

Do you have any Boy adventures you care to tell us about?
Yes, but I would rather not talk about it.

awwwwwwwwwwww the Tiger says you no fun.lol I wish something would happen to make me smile.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
BlueBunnyHood
BlueBunnyHood
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 06:55 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 06:50 PM, TigerDemon wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwww the Tiger says you no fun.lol I wish something would happen to make me smile.

Nothing happened that made me wanna smile when it happened. Thats why I don't wanna talk about it.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 06:58 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 06:55 PM, bluebunnyhood1 wrote:
At 11/18/04 06:50 PM, TigerDemon wrote:

awwwwwwwwwwww the Tiger says you no fun.lol I wish something would happen to make me smile.
Nothing happened that made me wanna smile when it happened. Thats why I don't wanna talk about it.

awwwwwwwww sorry to hear that. I would help if I could but I doubt I can(Although I could kick some ass if you want.LOL)


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
BlueBunnyHood
BlueBunnyHood
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 07:03 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 06:58 PM, TigerDemon wrote:

awwwwwwwww sorry to hear that. I would help if I could but I doubt I can(Although I could kick some ass if you want.LOL)

It's allright. It was a thing from the past and I'm over it.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 07:05 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 07:03 PM, bluebunnyhood1 wrote:
At 11/18/04 06:58 PM, TigerDemon wrote:

awwwwwwwww sorry to hear that. I would help if I could but I doubt I can(Although I could kick some ass if you want.LOL)
It's allright. It was a thing from the past and I'm over it.

Ok but if you ever want to talk we are here to listen.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Member since: Sep. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 19th, 2004 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 11/18/04 07:03 PM, bluebunnyhood1 wrote: It's allright. It was a thing from the past and I'm over it.

So Bunny you have a boyfriend now you are seeing? or just having fun ^_^


LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^
The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 19th, 2004 @ 11:47 AM Reply

At 11/18/04 06:01 AM, Lacie wrote: We all could help in some way even if its just some advice for a nice date, or what not to do.

Like you could tell us of any of your mistakes you might have changed if given another chance?

Oh well see thats the thing lol

I've never dated. Turned down every single girl who has ever asked. Never found the right one.

The only girl I ever liked doesn't feel the same way lol We are best friends though which is great.

But Iike I said I got no real experience to give advise. Heck, I still haven't even kissed a girl.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 19th, 2004 @ 02:17 PM Reply

At 11/19/04 11:47 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Oh well see thats the thing lol

I've never dated. Turned down every single girl who has ever asked. Never found the right one.

The only girl I ever liked doesn't feel the same way lol We are best friends though which is great.

But Iike I said I got no real experience to give advise. Heck, I still haven't even kissed a girl.

My friend I will saw you have the biggest balls in all of NG to be able to say this stuff. I dont think I wouls have the courage to admit what you have , so hats off to you.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 20th, 2004 @ 02:39 PM Reply

At 11/19/04 02:17 PM, TigerDemon wrote: My friend I will saw you have the biggest balls in all of NG to be able to say this stuff. I dont think I wouls have the courage to admit what you have , so hats off to you.

Um? Thanks I guess lol

BlueBunnyHood
BlueBunnyHood
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 20th, 2004 @ 02:48 PM Reply

At 11/19/04 11:23 AM, Lacie wrote:
So Bunny you have a boyfriend now you are seeing? or just having fun ^_^

I don't mess around guys for "fun" and I don't want a boyfriend anytime soon. Im staying single for a while.

Little-TEXAS-Girl
Little-TEXAS-Girl
  • Member since: Oct. 24, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 21st, 2004 @ 06:35 AM Reply

Thanks for the advice someone gave me awhile back I am still with my boyfriend but we talked and things are better now.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 21st, 2004 @ 05:20 PM Reply

At 11/21/04 06:35 AM, Little_TEXAS_Girl wrote: Thanks for the advice someone gave me awhile back I am still with my boyfriend but we talked and things are better now.

Good to hear it I was worried about how things would turn out.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
English-rose
English-rose
  • Member since: Sep. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 22nd, 2004 @ 02:44 AM Reply

At 11/19/04 11:47 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
I've never dated. Turned down every single girl who has ever asked. Never found the right one.

How do you know if she's not the right one if you don't date her and truely get to know her??? By the way it sounds, you judge chicks way too quickly!

ladywarrior1
ladywarrior1
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 25th, 2004 @ 06:05 PM Reply

every thing worked out fine for me and kenny although i won't let him kiss me it's just not right. he's not forcing me to but i'm pretty sure that's what he would want out of me. i don't know what to think but he sure shows almighty love because when i told him i used to like someone named greg i introduced him to him to see what he would do and he sure asked him some questions like do you like her cause thats too bad.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 25th, 2004 @ 11:58 PM Reply

At 11/25/04 06:05 PM, ladywarrior1 wrote: every thing worked out fine for me and kenny although i won't let him kiss me it's just not right. he's not forcing me to but i'm pretty sure that's what he would want out of me. i don't know what to think but he sure shows almighty love because when i told him i used to like someone named greg i introduced him to him to see what he would do and he sure asked him some questions like do you like her cause thats too bad.

glad to hear things are going well I hope that you will keep us in the loop if ya need any help.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 26th, 2004 @ 08:01 AM Reply

At 11/22/04 02:44 AM, English_rose wrote: How do you know if she's not the right one if you don't date her and truely get to know her??? By the way it sounds, you judge chicks way too quickly!

No, I knew them all pretty well. Some I knew more than others. Some were friends, some weren't.

I don't judge anyone quickly.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Dec. 8th, 2004 @ 01:16 PM Reply

*sigh* people we need some posts here! I dont want this club to die seeing we actually helped a few people. So Lacie and the other members PLEASE do something.

Tiger


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
DareDevilGuy
DareDevilGuy
  • Member since: Nov. 8, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Relationship Crew Dec. 8th, 2004 @ 01:28 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 03:00 PM, DareDevilGuy wrote:
At 11/18/04 02:58 PM, speedy1234 wrote: OK.no prob get back to me later.
ok, i will

ok, i'm getting back at it now, WHY DON'T MY PARENTS GIVE A FUCK?!
they still don't trust it, the world isn't fair ='(


BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Dec. 8th, 2004 @ 01:31 PM Reply

At 12/8/04 01:28 PM, DareDevilGuy wrote:

::

ok, i'm getting back at it now, WHY DON'T MY PARENTS GIVE A FUCK?!
they still don't trust it, the world isn't fair ='(

Hey did you ever soo the advice I posted on the matter? If not it maybe of some help but let me know if ya got it.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Dec. 11th, 2004 @ 01:48 PM Reply

At 12/8/04 01:16 PM, TigerDemon wrote: *sigh* people we need some posts here! I dont want this club to die seeing we actually helped a few people. So Lacie and the other members PLEASE do something.

Tiger

PEOPLE PLEASE HELP> All club members please get in here an do something


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
bushhater49
bushhater49
  • Member since: Nov. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Dec. 11th, 2004 @ 01:51 PM Reply

i don't think I qualify for needing help or being able to give lessons, so I'll just leave now

spacecoyote
spacecoyote
  • Member since: Jul. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Dec. 11th, 2004 @ 02:05 PM Reply

I fight a lot with my gf caus e i want ot have sex more than her. Fuck, when she is busy with school she can go like a complete month. It sucks.

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Member since: Dec. 17, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Dec. 11th, 2004 @ 06:17 PM Reply

At 12/11/04 02:05 PM, spacecoyote wrote: I fight a lot with my gf caus e i want ot have sex more than her. Fuck, when she is busy with school she can go like a complete month. It sucks.

Seriously if thats your only problem with her, you really need to get over it. It shouldn't matter than much to you.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Member since: Aug. 25, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Dec. 11th, 2004 @ 11:56 PM Reply

At 12/11/04 06:17 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 12/11/04 02:05 PM, spacecoyote wrote: I fight a lot with my gf caus e i want ot have sex more than her. Fuck, when she is busy with school she can go like a complete month. It sucks.
Seriously if thats your only problem with her, you really need to get over it. It shouldn't matter than much to you.

I agree and must add that being sensative to her needs of time and what not will more than likely result in better sex when you do get it cause she wants to thank you for being understanding.


Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
ladywarrior1
ladywarrior1
  • Member since: Oct. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Feb. 11th, 2005 @ 07:57 PM Reply

sorry i haven't been here in a while but you know that asshole kenny. i broke up with him. he was nothing but a creep. i don't believe i actually thought he loved me. he was trying to force a kiss and brake my virginity. lucky for me i have brains and never kissed him, none the less holded hands with him. i 'm not gonna forgive him and doesn't he understand that stalking me and whining about how much he needs and wants me won't turn ME on. plus i kinda got it bad for his brother Camio.But i won't go out with him because even though he's been eyeing me and i've been eyeing him we both understand that going out with each other will only hurt and kill kenny. i might not give a fuck but it's still wrong and don't want him to never fall in love again all because of me.