TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 3rd, 2004 @ 11:13 AM Reply

At 11/3/04 11:01 AM, Lacie wrote:
LOL i know i been talking to you ^_^, i will check my e-mail tonight because right now im very tired and need some rest and i promise to get to some posts in here also, sorry Tiger i get lazt sometimes.

No big. I am a cat remember I take cat naps all da time.lol

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 3rd, 2004 @ 11:40 PM Reply

I know i am a part of this relasionship crew and i haven't been posting lately but thats cuz me and my girl have been having some troubles so we broke up. Its some stupid shit about how she thinks she can trust me. I respect her and all but how cant she trust her boyfreind.
So ya and thats my story. And now i can help with the club a bit more so the same thiing dosent happend to other people.

~Speedy~

BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 4th, 2004 @ 09:32 AM Reply

At 11/3/04 11:40 PM, speedy1234 wrote: I know i am a part of this relasionship crew and i haven't been posting lately but thats cuz me and my girl have been having some troubles so we broke up. Its some stupid shit about how she thinks she can trust me. I respect her and all but how cant she trust her boyfreind.
So ya and thats my story. And now i can help with the club a bit more so the same thiing dosent happend to other people.

~Speedy~

Because you boys are hard to trust, you tell us one thing then we see another thing, give us some details and maybe we can give you some advice.

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^
The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 4th, 2004 @ 10:07 AM Reply

yes please tell us ore we would like to help

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 08:44 AM Reply

No its to late now i just want to go on with my life watever she thaught i was doing or not doing i dont care its her desision. But im ready to help the club again.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 08:50 AM Reply

At 11/5/04 08:44 AM, speedy1234 wrote: No its to late now i just want to go on with my life watever she thaught i was doing or not doing i dont care its her desision. But im ready to help the club again.

ok I just went through a painfull breakup my self(three years with the girl) and I get your need to move on. Any way I want to get some club activites going do you have any ideas?
TigerDemon

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 08:58 AM Reply

At 11/5/04 08:50 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
Any way I want to get some club activites going do you have any ideas?
TigerDemon

We could rate pictures of people with their boyfreind or girlfreind (givin from ng members) on a scale of 1 to 10 and determin if they look like a good couple and later on we can announce who won.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 09:00 AM Reply

hmmmmmmmmmm I think that might be cool but I want to run it by our coleader Lacie first.

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 5th, 2004 @ 09:44 AM Reply

At 11/5/04 09:00 AM, TigerDemon wrote: hmmmmmmmmmm I think that might be cool but I want to run it by our coleader Lacie first.

Alright thats fine wit me.

BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 7th, 2004 @ 10:39 AM Reply

At 11/5/04 08:58 AM, speedy1234 wrote: We could rate pictures of people with their boyfreind or girlfreind (givin from ng members) on a scale of 1 to 10 and determin if they look like a good couple and later on we can announce who won.

Sounds like a plan to me, I may even post an older pic i might still have of me and one of my ex's, but i dont know because i looked ugly in it ..sigh..

Sorry have been away from this club for awhile i have been taking on more clubs then i can handle, so whatelse have i missed?

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 8th, 2004 @ 12:35 PM Reply

At 11/7/04 10:39 AM, Lacie wrote:
At 11/5/04 08:58 AM, speedy1234 wrote: We could rate pictures of people with their boyfreind or : Sounds like a plan to me, I may even post an older pic i might still have of me and one of my ex's, but i dont know because i looked ugly in it ..sigh..

You could never look ugly Lacie. I am upset you could even think it

Sorry have been away from this club for awhile i have been taking on more clubs then i can handle, so whatelse have i missed?

No big your a busy girl.^_^ It has been dead and I want some stuff for us to do any ideas. Oh check your email.

BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 8th, 2004 @ 11:15 PM Reply

I will check my mail but google service was down kind of strange, so do we have any cases to work on at the moment?

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 9th, 2004 @ 09:33 PM Reply

At 11/8/04 11:15 PM, Lacie wrote: I will check my mail but google service was down kind of strange, so do we have any cases to work on at the moment?

No nothing new I am in need of something for this crew to do till we have a new issue. Anythoughts?

BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 10:50 PM Reply

IDEA?

Why dont we disscus the many things that are hard for people on dates.

Like what are your thaughts on this list here this is aimed at the guys on a dinner date.

1 do you or have you waited for your date to sit first before you do?

2 Do you or have you ordered for your date explain?

3 Have you commented her outfit or something unique about her explain?

Those are a start and i am sure we can ad to it but for now lets see what you guys say?

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 11th, 2004 @ 11:58 PM Reply

At 11/11/04 10:50 PM, Lacie wrote: IDEA?

Why dont we disscus the many things that are hard for people on dates.

Like what are your thaughts on this list here this is aimed at the guys on a dinner date.

1 do you or have you waited for your date to sit first before you do? yes I do

2 Do you or have you ordered for your date explain?
Yes I have because I knew what she liked so I got it while she was in the rest room.
3 Have you commented her outfit or something unique about her explain? Every time you go on a date you should do this.

Those are a start and i am sure we can ad to it but for now lets see what you guys say?

I will add more tomarrow

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 13th, 2004 @ 11:24 AM Reply

Well any one in need of advice? I need people to post here to keep this alive. All crew members please fill out the questions Lacie put up and add to them if you can. If this crew isnt geting any more posts I might have to let it die and I really dont want to do that.

BBS Signature
BlueBunnyHood
BlueBunnyHood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 13th, 2004 @ 03:23 PM Reply

Can I join this club? I know that I'm "very wise" with relationships and I know I could help people out with their problems.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 13th, 2004 @ 03:25 PM Reply

At 11/13/04 03:23 PM, bluebunnyhood1 wrote: Can I join this club? I know that I'm "very wise" with relationships and I know I could help people out with their problems.

sure your in but you gotta promise to post here as often as you can because this club is about to die so I need the help.

BBS Signature
BlueBunnyHood
BlueBunnyHood
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 13th, 2004 @ 04:00 PM Reply

At 11/13/04 03:25 PM, TigerDemon wrote:

sure your in but you gotta promise to post here as often as you can because this club is about to die so I need the help.

Ok. Sure, but I'm here to really help people, not to spam this club with dumb posts to try to keep it alive.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 13th, 2004 @ 04:28 PM Reply

At 11/13/04 04:00 PM, bluebunnyhood1 wrote:
At 11/13/04 03:25 PM, TigerDemon wrote:

Ok. Sure, but I'm here to really help people, not to spam this club with dumb posts to try to keep it alive.

I understand. But we dont just give advice we have crew activites as well (look above at a few posts and you will see what I mean)

BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 16th, 2004 @ 11:25 AM Reply

Glad to see you around here Bunny ^_^

Do you have any Boy adventures you care to tell us about?

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 16th, 2004 @ 11:34 AM Reply

I'd like to join, but I really dought I'd be of any help.

ladywarrior1
ladywarrior1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 16th, 2004 @ 11:22 PM Reply

hey this is me again and i got quite a story to tell. do you think this is the beggining of a great realationship.

we got some slips in bond that was for today. the slips gave you free admision to the skating rink and you would only have to pay 2.50 to skate. while i was standing in this long ass line in this hot as hell skating rink someboy's friends started telling him to tell her, tell her. i had know idea they were reffering to me so i just went on with my bussines. when it was almost time to go put in this ticket and i heard them laughing so ofcourse i wanted to find out why they were laughing. so i lokked around and this girls bra' and half of her boos was showing so i said eww. the boy in front of me said, "so you noticed", and i said,"yea, how distugsting". then the both of us started to laugh, he offered his hand and said " nice to meet you err" then i said " tiffany, tiffany cole". i wass thinking why would i tell someone i hardly know, my name so since i already did and i can't take it back i just went on introducting myself. " and your name", then he took off his jacketand i said "let me guess, kenny" he said yep how did you ever find out. then right begore he left to go in the skating rink i asked him so you can skate, he said well yea' and then his older brother said don't believe him he can't skate, not at all. so he laughs a nervous laugh and then i saaid i challeneging you to a race he said okay and left. later on the skating rink it was this round called couples round and some people just grabbed there cousins, or anyone to partner with. i was trying to skate with my younger cousin but she tripped me twice, my other cousin was stuck with most of the baby's and all my friends were taking so i asked for him to dance with me and he said yea'. then it was this one round where you have to wear a light up device to skate so i didn't have any money with me to buy one. he asked me aren't you gonna skate, i said no i don't have the light up device then he said not a problem and took out the money and said c'mon his brother knew i didn't wanna be alone with him just yet so he decided to get it for us. i was happy and brightened up and everytime we got ready to fall he would stop me and say girl i won't let you fall nor will i let you get hurt. then at the end of the day ic asked for his phonenumber. i'm still wearing the glow up device right now and i don't think i'll ever take it off.

so what do you think.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 17th, 2004 @ 07:07 PM Reply

At 11/16/04 11:22 PM, ladywarrior1 wrote:

:: so what do you think.

Well he sounds like a good guy and I hope that if you like him things turn out well for you two. Oh and if you would please let us know how things turn out cause I have always wanted to see if this clubs really helps poeple.

BBS Signature
Lacie
Lacie
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 06:01 AM Reply

At 11/16/04 11:34 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I'd like to join, but I really dought I'd be of any help.

We all could help in some way even if its just some advice for a nice date, or what not to do.

Like you could tell us of any of your mistakes you might have changed if given another chance?

BBS Signature
DareDevilGuy
DareDevilGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 06:07 AM Reply

ok, this is a complicated one:

i know this girl, from the internet, don't yell at me for that already, i chat with her for a very long time already, and i want to meet her, she lives in Alabama, and i live in Holland, it's far apart, so i'm begging my parents to go their on holiday in the summer. But they think it's just some pedophile, but they have seen her on the webcam, and her parents think the same about me, although they saw me on the webcam too, help please

BBS Signature
SeeD419
SeeD419
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Programmer
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 06:12 AM Reply

I've got a good question for you guys:

Is there such thing as having too much sex?

For example, a couple has been dating for around 7 months, having sex on an average of once a day. Could this potentially ruin the relationship? I've heard of things like that before, how sex ruins relationships. How you can be like best friends, and then it just gets wierd, but maybe I'm just watching too many movies....Any advice?

Minecraft server: proxa.co
PortalWatch 0.1 Alpha - Download
Sig by illicit

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 02:44 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 06:07 AM, DareDevilGuy wrote: ok, this is a complicated one:

i know this girl, from the internet, don't yell at me for that already, i chat with her for a very long time already, and i want to meet her, she lives in Alabama, and i live in Holland, it's far apart, so i'm begging my parents to go their on holiday in the summer. But they think it's just some pedophile, but they have seen her on the webcam, and her parents think the same about me, although they saw me on the webcam too, help please

Well if you really love her tell your parents that, hopefully the'll understand. Tell them you'll do anything and the'll probably think about and if you keep talking about her then the'll see you actually do like her. Hopefully after that the'll let you go. Also your parents and her parents can talk on the web cam with eacother thal smoth things out a bit and make them feel more comfortable.Get back to me if it works.

BBS Signature
Speedy
Speedy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 02:47 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 06:12 AM, SeeD419 wrote: I've got a good question for you guys:

Is there such thing as having too much sex?

For example, a couple has been dating for around 7 months, having sex on an average of once a day. Could this potentially ruin the relationship? I've heard of things like that before, how sex ruins relationships. How you can be like best friends, and then it just gets wierd, but maybe I'm just watching too many movies....Any advice?

Well if there liking it then they can continue. Once it starts to feel weird (if it ever feels weird then you stop for while before it can get odd. If it does get odd just talk to eachother for a while and make shure the relasionship is still going well.

BBS Signature
DareDevilGuy
DareDevilGuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Audiophile
Response to Relationship Crew Nov. 18th, 2004 @ 02:50 PM Reply

At 11/18/04 02:44 PM, speedy1234 wrote: Well if you really love her tell your parents that, hopefully the'll understand. Tell them you'll do anything and the'll probably think about and if you keep talking about her then the'll see you actually do like her. Hopefully after that the'll let you go. Also your parents and her parents can talk on the web cam with eacother thal smoth things out a bit and make them feel more comfortable.Get back to me if it works.

i talk about her all the time, and i stated that i really like her, but i haven't tried that talking option, i'll try that, thanks

BBS Signature