BrenTheMan
BrenTheMan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Staff
Level 04
Audiophile
Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-06 01:07:15 Reply

At 1/5/15 04:08 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Alright y'all should help me realise who I like more. I currently like two guys and they both like me. How do I decide which one?!!?

I don't have any personal experience with this sort of thing, so I'm just brainstorming a bit here. This is probably what I'd do in this situation: date both a bit more (hang out or whatever you want to call it). I'd be totally open about it. Then maybe I'd see if I started to gravitate towards one of them a bit more than the other.

You could also get into polyamory...

I manage NG's servers (and other stuff).
E-mail us with questions, concerns, complaints, compliments ;), etc. related to the site.
Here is info on chat and the store closing.

BBS Signature
Reformed
Reformed
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Melancholy
Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-07 22:19:21 Reply

At 1/6/15 01:07 AM, BrenTheMan wrote:
You could also get into polyamory...

I myself do not condone this at all. I find it unfaithful, and very; extremely ignorant. It defeats the purpose of marriage. Whatever you do, do not think of this as an option!

Moving on, I think...
You need to just straight forwardly go with your gut instinct. I personally thought I was going to die alone, and had two females "on the run" and I finally decided that one was just, better for me.

Honestly, don't lead one on, and then give her or him a heartbreak. You should know by instinct which person you prefer and is best for [strong]you[/strong]

:)

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-09 03:03:32 Reply

At 1/6/15 01:07 AM, BrenTheMan wrote:
At 1/5/15 04:08 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Alright y'all should help me realise who I like more. I currently like two guys and they both like me. How do I decide which one?!!?
I don't have any personal experience with this sort of thing, so I'm just brainstorming a bit here. This is probably what I'd do in this situation: date both a bit more (hang out or whatever you want to call it). I'd be totally open about it.

Neither of them want me with someone else.

Then maybe I'd see if I started to gravitate towards one of them a bit more than the other.

I'm kind of thinking my heart wants one thing and my head says to do the other.

The sig that I'm wearin? Awesomely made by Skaren!
Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-09 15:23:29 Reply

At 1/9/15 03:03 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Neither of them want me with someone else.

Then maybe I'd see if I started to gravitate towards one of them a bit more than the other.

If neither of them want you, then you should stop with both of them. You want to be with somebody that wants to be with you.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-11 00:16:06 Reply

At 1/9/15 03:23 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 1/9/15 03:03 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Neither of them want me with someone else.

If neither of them want you, then you should stop with both of them. You want to be with somebody that wants to be with you.

yOU READ THAT WRONG, BROSEF.
They both want me, exclusively. To themselves. They don't really want me to be with someone else.
I don't know which to pick. It sucks.

Also, I like annoying Americans by calling English football "real football" and American football "rugby".-Lost-Chances

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 57
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-11 10:52:18 Reply

At 1/11/15 12:16 AM, Sensationalism wrote: They both want me, exclusively. To themselves. They don't really want me to be with someone else.
I don't know which to pick. It sucks.

Try making a pro and cons list. That helps me when I have a hard decision.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

Sensationalism
Sensationalism
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 35
Melancholy
Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-12 13:53:26 Reply

At 1/11/15 10:52 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Try making a pro and cons list. That helps me when I have a hard decision.

Pros and cons aren't helping me decide :(

To summarize, Guy A is better according to my head and Guy B is better according to my heart.

Choosing A keeps everything the same, choosing B changes everything.

BBS Signature