StaticSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-08 01:00:28 Reply

At 10/8/16 12:51 AM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
Well, why not just ask your girl?
If you don't know how to make your move then there's no need to act like you know what to do, you'll just turn her off that way.

I get shy over dumb things

TheOverGhoul
TheOverGhoul
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Game Developer
Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-08 01:06:29 Reply

At 10/8/16 01:00 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote:
At 10/8/16 12:51 AM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
Well, why not just ask your girl?
If you don't know how to make your move then there's no need to act like you know what to do, you'll just turn her off that way.
I get shy over dumb things

Just man up.
Things may seem scary at first but they get a lot easier to deal with later.

Don't give up just yet.
Also, i scout people to the art portal.

ConceptSama
ConceptSama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Artist
Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-09 12:01:59 (edited 2016-10-09 12:03:23) Reply

i need advicei cant find girls to date and most girls dont takeme seriously T-T it makes me very sad and angry...

JediMasterQuist
JediMasterQuist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-11 11:59:42 Reply

Oh god, I accidentally voided the warranty on my engagement ring....He is so mad!!!! Pro-tip to anyone in a serious relationship, don't fucking forget important things that matter...where has my head been? Oi. Any tips to make the man not hate me? Already having a shit day.

As far as talking to "girls". Just talk. Just talk about what you like. You can't have someone without talking or eye contact. Signs will be there when it is time to hold hands or cuddle or whatever. Read body language and be honest. Do not lie.

XwaynecoltX
XwaynecoltX
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 54
Movie Buff
Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-11 12:20:46 Reply

Respect her love her for who she is do not try and change her give her love give her the time and communication is key if there is no communication things are hard in any type of relationship there needs to be communication. But anyways love her and show her the real you not some label or title people may place on you.

I have learned over the years that mistakes happen. And sometimes it's hard to overcome but sometimes people don't see you for you. And I guess you can lose in the end on some of those mistakes.

So in end here always do the right thing because you never know when you have a good thing till it's too late

Peach be with you all and I hope you all find love or someone special that makes your heart skip a beat.

~X~

JediMasterQuist
JediMasterQuist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 10
Movie Buff
Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-11 21:25:27 Reply

Protip: never talk to an ex, they dont change and forever keep you in their heads as a backup. Ugh. Also dont talk to your ex it is just trouble. Trouble you pay for with long fights with your bf that end badly. Oh well. I guess my night is shit and I had a lot to deal with already... Ok done venting.

Neoslayre
Neoslayre
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Supporter
Level 15
Filmmaker
Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-12 15:20:36 Reply

So, this girl I was with broke up with me because she wasn't ready for a relationship yet. Right after that happens she starts dating one of my closest friends. Any thoughts or advice?

RandyRandom
RandyRandom
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Melancholy
Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-13 17:08:02 Reply

At 10/11/16 09:25 PM, Quisty wrote: Protip: never talk to an ex, they dont change and forever keep you in their heads as a backup. Ugh. Also dont talk to your ex it is just trouble. Trouble you pay for with long fights with your bf that end badly. Oh well. I guess my night is shit and I had a lot to deal with already... Ok done venting.

This is actually solid advice.

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-01-08 00:18:16 Reply

This is kinda embarrassing, but my girlfriend keeps asking for sex. However, we're both 15 and I wanna wait until I'm married. I have a very hard time saying no to things. What do I do?

Quisty
Quisty
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Art Lover
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-01-18 14:08:39 Reply

At 1/8/17 12:18 AM, NightRaid-NG wrote: This is kinda embarrassing, but my girlfriend keeps asking for sex. However, we're both 15 and I wanna wait until I'm married. I have a very hard time saying no to things. What do I do?

You are kinda young. How long have you been dating? If you do go through with it, please have protection. I feel sex should happen when you are old enough to be responsible enough to be a parent. Sex is about love, yes, but ultimately, it is to make babies. Be careful.

If you want to wait till you are married, tell her that. Do not become someone else for your relationship, that is not a good idea. You will lose yourself and whoever she liked in the first place will be gone.

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-01-25 12:47:21 Reply

At 1/18/17 02:08 PM, Quisty wrote:

I actually don't want it.
Thanks for the help

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-02-27 06:35:34 Reply

At 2/27/17 12:43 AM, Sensationalism wrote:

this was a while ago and i already said no. She was ok that and we're still together. But i appreciate the help

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-19 12:07:40 Reply

Is it weird to wanna pet your girlfriend?
We both enjoy it

Entice
Entice
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-19 16:05:34 Reply

At 3/19/17 12:07 PM, StaticSkull wrote: Is it weird to wanna pet your girlfriend?
We both enjoy it

It means you like yiff

StaticSkull
StaticSkull
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-19 20:49:25 Reply

At 3/19/17 04:05 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/19/17 12:07 PM, StaticSkull wrote: Is it weird to wanna pet your girlfriend?
We both enjoy it
It means you like yiff

No i don't

Gutnacht
Gutnacht
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-23 05:56:27 Reply

gg this turned from dating advice from horny virgins to a yiff appreciation crew.

EDM364
EDM364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-23 09:27:15 Reply

At 3/23/17 05:56 AM, Gutnacht wrote: dating advice from horny virgins

Pathetic attempt at humor at the expense of people you know nothing about -- you're either an apathetic troll or one of the twats from General. Not much difference in either case. Boring!

As for those of you frequenting the crew, figured I'd post a happy little update. By August this year, @littlemisfortune and I will have been together two years, living together on and off as school and life in general permits. Been pretty sweet. Hopefully can get a house together one of these days.

Oftentimes the simplest solution to a problem is either correct or mind-numbingly stupid.
User Resources: Audio Flagging Guide, Free VSTs!

BBS Signature
Gutnacht
Gutnacht
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Melancholy
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-23 09:38:46 Reply

At 3/23/17 09:27 AM, EDM364 wrote:
At 3/23/17 05:56 AM, Gutnacht wrote: dating advice from horny virgins
Pathetic attempt at humor at the expense of people you know nothing about -- you're either an apathetic troll or one of the twats from General. Not much difference in either case. Boring!

As for those of you frequenting the crew, figured I'd post a happy little update. By August this year, @littlemisfortune and I will have been together two years, living together on and off as school and life in general permits. Been pretty sweet. Hopefully can get a house together one of these days.

Damn, you think so high of yourself when you're just posting about how great your relationships are. Pretty aggressive for someone who posts facebook-worthy stuff on newgrounds.

EDM364
EDM364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-23 10:08:48 (edited 2017-03-23 10:09:10) Reply

At 3/23/17 09:38 AM, Gutnacht wrote: Damn, you think so high of yourself when you're just posting about how great your relationships are. Pretty aggressive for someone who posts facebook-worthy stuff on newgrounds.

My relationship really is great, thank you. My fiancee and I both have tits and vaginas, and the sex is to die for. You'd be jealous if you had anything better to do than troll Clubs and Crews of all places.

Really though, I did only come here to drop that little tidbit. Was talking to @NekoMika earlier today and it reminded me of the thread. Then I saw this asshole. Most of you who know me know I love a good argument for the sake of it. Mostly I've been waiting for someone to have an actual question one of these days. I do counseling on the side.

Oftentimes the simplest solution to a problem is either correct or mind-numbingly stupid.

BBS Signature
lumiorfo
lumiorfo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-14 07:12:06 Reply

Wow, I actually need advice/help..

BBS Signature
EDM364
EDM364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-14 09:35:41 Reply

At 4/14/17 07:12 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Wow, I actually need advice/help..

Cannot tell if serious or sarcasm. Either is welcome.

BBS Signature
lumiorfo
lumiorfo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-14 11:28:25 Reply

At 4/14/17 09:35 AM, EDM364 wrote:
At 4/14/17 07:12 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Wow, I actually need advice/help..
Cannot tell if serious or sarcasm. Either is welcome.

Serious, It's a bit of a weird one.

BBS Signature
EDM364
EDM364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-14 20:36:13 Reply

At 4/14/17 11:28 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Serious, It's a bit of a weird one.

Eh, I'm a weirdo. Hit me.

BBS Signature
lumiorfo
lumiorfo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-15 03:51:52 Reply

At 4/14/17 08:36 PM, EDM364 wrote:
At 4/14/17 11:28 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Serious, It's a bit of a weird one.
Eh, I'm a weirdo. Hit me.

It's kinda about our bouncy bouncy life..

BBS Signature
EDM364
EDM364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-15 04:03:32 Reply

At 4/15/17 03:51 AM, lumiorfo wrote: It's kinda about our bouncy bouncy life..

Unless I find out you've both been teabagging me in my sleep, I'm game. Most everyone who knows me RL or NG-wise will tell you that I'm probably the furthest thing from a shy, delicate little teacup you can find. I also happen to know a lot about... bouncy times.

BBS Signature
lumiorfo
lumiorfo
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Art Lover
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-15 04:21:31 Reply

At 4/15/17 04:03 AM, EDM364 wrote:
At 4/15/17 03:51 AM, lumiorfo wrote: It's kinda about our bouncy bouncy life..
Unless I find out you've both been teabagging me in my sleep, I'm game. Most everyone who knows me RL or NG-wise will tell you that I'm probably the furthest thing from a shy, delicate little teacup you can find. I also happen to know a lot about... bouncy times.

Fine, So here goes. My fiancé wants a threesome and I do not. Basically I known her for quite a long time, about 6-7 years in fact. It's something she's always wanted to try, most likely for a one off. Now, a few years ago I promised her we would. However, back then I had trouble keeping my banana in my boxers. As I've got older and more mature.. I realise I just want her and nobody else. I have told her this, but she still wants to try it.

My problem occurred last week. We normally have bouncy bouncy at least once a month. So, last week we went out and came back. When we got back she told me to get the purple blanket ready, (The blanket we do bouncy bouncy on.) So, I was downstairs putting across the sofa and floor, whilst she was upstairs getting ready. I was done in a few minutes and she came down a few minutes later.. She didn't come down by herself though. She came down with Lola.

WTF.. I freaked out. After a few minutes I cooled down and had a word with my fiancé. All is good now, I think. I just don't know.

BBS Signature
EDM364
EDM364
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 23
Musician
Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-15 17:06:02 Reply

At 4/15/17 04:21 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Fine, So here goes. My fiancé wants a threesome and I do not.

Sorry for delay. Thought I posted this yesterday.

Well, I will say three things. One, someone wanting you to do something and you not wanting to do something is a recipe for headache. The reluctant party should be respected 9/10 times. Two, it's perfectly understandable for you to have changed your mind on something, especially if you've communicated that clearly. Three, surprises are great, but surprises of this nature on top of the above -- I'd feel like an accessory to a fetish at this point and be extremely reluctant to even consider it further. This is coming from someone who had no qualms jumping head first into an orgy with my partner. No pun intended. It sounds like you two have some communication issues. My s/o and I did, but less so now.

In retrospect, that orgy didn't really work out great. My fiancee wasn't really fully onboard/okay with the entire situation of someone else touching me or enthused about anyone else touching her -- but she never said anything about it until after because she was convinced it was something I wanted to do and she'd already told everyone that she would. Now, she still gets queasy about it and it's a touchy subject. I've just more accepted that it was meh and 80% sure I don't wanna fool around with another mixed group again because I got bored.

Now, you figure out which one of us you would be in the same situation, and that's probably going to be your experience if you somehow are convinced to do the deed. I'm not saying you shouldn't, but I'd definitely recommend you and she talk about it openly and constructively, i.e. not argue. Try to assess how important the issue is to her, why she wants to do it, why you don't want to do it, etc., and also why she evidently thought surprising you into having some other woman in bed with you both was a good idea when you haven't wanted it.

BBS Signature