00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mishirozen just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

456,141 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-14 09:35:41

At 4/14/17 07:12 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Wow, I actually need advice/help..

Cannot tell if serious or sarcasm. Either is welcome.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-14 11:28:25

At 4/14/17 09:35 AM, EDM364 wrote:
At 4/14/17 07:12 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Wow, I actually need advice/help..
Cannot tell if serious or sarcasm. Either is welcome.

Serious, It's a bit of a weird one.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-14 20:36:13

At 4/14/17 11:28 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Serious, It's a bit of a weird one.

Eh, I'm a weirdo. Hit me.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-15 03:51:52

At 4/14/17 08:36 PM, EDM364 wrote:
At 4/14/17 11:28 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Serious, It's a bit of a weird one.
Eh, I'm a weirdo. Hit me.

It's kinda about our bouncy bouncy life..

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-15 04:03:32

At 4/15/17 03:51 AM, lumiorfo wrote: It's kinda about our bouncy bouncy life..

Unless I find out you've both been teabagging me in my sleep, I'm game. Most everyone who knows me RL or NG-wise will tell you that I'm probably the furthest thing from a shy, delicate little teacup you can find. I also happen to know a lot about... bouncy times.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-15 04:21:31

At 4/15/17 04:03 AM, EDM364 wrote:
At 4/15/17 03:51 AM, lumiorfo wrote: It's kinda about our bouncy bouncy life..
Unless I find out you've both been teabagging me in my sleep, I'm game. Most everyone who knows me RL or NG-wise will tell you that I'm probably the furthest thing from a shy, delicate little teacup you can find. I also happen to know a lot about... bouncy times.

Fine, So here goes. My fiancé wants a threesome and I do not. Basically I known her for quite a long time, about 6-7 years in fact. It's something she's always wanted to try, most likely for a one off. Now, a few years ago I promised her we would. However, back then I had trouble keeping my banana in my boxers. As I've got older and more mature.. I realise I just want her and nobody else. I have told her this, but she still wants to try it.

My problem occurred last week. We normally have bouncy bouncy at least once a month. So, last week we went out and came back. When we got back she told me to get the purple blanket ready, (The blanket we do bouncy bouncy on.) So, I was downstairs putting across the sofa and floor, whilst she was upstairs getting ready. I was done in a few minutes and she came down a few minutes later.. She didn't come down by herself though. She came down with Lola.

WTF.. I freaked out. After a few minutes I cooled down and had a word with my fiancé. All is good now, I think. I just don't know.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-15 17:06:02

At 4/15/17 04:21 AM, lumiorfo wrote: Fine, So here goes. My fiancé wants a threesome and I do not.

Sorry for delay. Thought I posted this yesterday.

Well, I will say three things. One, someone wanting you to do something and you not wanting to do something is a recipe for headache. The reluctant party should be respected 9/10 times. Two, it's perfectly understandable for you to have changed your mind on something, especially if you've communicated that clearly. Three, surprises are great, but surprises of this nature on top of the above -- I'd feel like an accessory to a fetish at this point and be extremely reluctant to even consider it further. This is coming from someone who had no qualms jumping head first into an orgy with my partner. No pun intended. It sounds like you two have some communication issues. My s/o and I did, but less so now.

In retrospect, that orgy didn't really work out great. My fiancee wasn't really fully onboard/okay with the entire situation of someone else touching me or enthused about anyone else touching her -- but she never said anything about it until after because she was convinced it was something I wanted to do and she'd already told everyone that she would. Now, she still gets queasy about it and it's a touchy subject. I've just more accepted that it was meh and 80% sure I don't wanna fool around with another mixed group again because I got bored.

Now, you figure out which one of us you would be in the same situation, and that's probably going to be your experience if you somehow are convinced to do the deed. I'm not saying you shouldn't, but I'd definitely recommend you and she talk about it openly and constructively, i.e. not argue. Try to assess how important the issue is to her, why she wants to do it, why you don't want to do it, etc., and also why she evidently thought surprising you into having some other woman in bed with you both was a good idea when you haven't wanted it.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-12-07 08:50:02 (edited 2017-12-07 08:51:20)

EDIT: I just realized I've been responding to a topic already covered, but I like this thread and I feel like it needs a revival. I'm just gonna leave this here.

At 12/6/17 11:11 AM, Quisty wrote: Yes, you should give time, and not pressure. Such good advice. Mistakes happen, yes, but trust has to be earned back.

Don't lie in relationships, even small lies are deadly.

If your friend removes you from facebook while you're away then you never were their friend. If you ask to be re-added and they act like they will and never do, they are not your friend. They want to play games.

Quote for truth.

Especially the lying part. I learned that the hard way. I used to be a pathological liar, and it followed me all the way from childhood through high school... even as it progressively started ruining more and more of my life. I used to lie about almost everything, sometimes for no other reason than to sound interesting. Well, that did translate, and I became quite the comedian, but it cost me a lot of relationships, until I had to finally give it up completely about a year ago -- and believe me, it was a huge, hilarious fight with myself accomplishing that.

Now I have to make a habit of being intentionally truthful, but having been on both sides, it's 100% more okay to get backlash over the truth than a lie. There's no temptation to go back and fix things. There's no guilt. And there's usually no crying. Plus instead of everyone finding out and thinking you're a douche, including yourself, your character never gets assassinated, you don't feel plastic, and people usually trust you when you need them to trust you -- like say, if someone else is spreading lies about you.

And I've had a lot of lies spread about me. Of course, having been a huge liar in the past, I consider myself lucky most people are surprised when I talk about it.

Bottom line, in a relationship, patience, honesty, and communication are your biggest assets. And never take a close relationship to mean you can say whatever you want to, no matter how hurtful it may be. On the contrary, the closer you are to someone, the more damage you can do to not just your relationship but you and your partner as rational, emotional, sane human beings. Take my word for it. I have a lot of crazy ex-girlfriends and insane membranes. Part of me wonders if we made each other that way.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-12-23 23:46:09

Well looks like I'll be single again how nice

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-12-28 12:23:22

At 12/23/17 11:46 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Well looks like I'll be single again how nice

~X~

FREEDOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES !!!!!!!!!!!!1

https://generated.inspirobot.me/a/qlPBXrQme5.jpg