00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Coheed23 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

455,771 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2014-07-29 12:16:23

So update on the girl that I was dealing with. I'll provide a summary at the start: Girl and I try to stay friends, she's clearly trying to get away. Mutual guy friend between us has a thing for her, makes a promise to me he won't make a move. They get together, I call her out on it and suddenly everyone gives a shit and feels bad for what they've done to me.

I told him rightfully to fuck off but I initially gave her some chance. But I couldn't keep doing it, I couldn't let her stay my friend and tell me I'm the most "important person" in her life if she's going to treat me like garbage, lie to me, and go behind my back while trying to run away from me. So today, after giving it a day of "we'll see if we can be friends" I told her to fuck right off and leave me the hell alone.

I'm glad I did it because I don't need either of their shit nor both of them together in my life at all. But it still hurts that people could even do this to me. Help me get through this NG. How do I just tell myself that I'll be okay? Ever since she actually broke up with me I've been a mess and things have been getting worse and worse. Now that I've got them out they should get better but at the same time it's like I've gotten rid of a huge part of what's become my life. How do I just bounce back from this whole thing?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-06 01:07:15

At 1/5/15 04:08 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Alright y'all should help me realise who I like more. I currently like two guys and they both like me. How do I decide which one?!!?

I don't have any personal experience with this sort of thing, so I'm just brainstorming a bit here. This is probably what I'd do in this situation: date both a bit more (hang out or whatever you want to call it). I'd be totally open about it. Then maybe I'd see if I started to gravitate towards one of them a bit more than the other.

You could also get into polyamory...

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-07 22:19:21

At 1/6/15 01:07 AM, BrenTheMan wrote:
You could also get into polyamory...

I myself do not condone this at all. I find it unfaithful, and very; extremely ignorant. It defeats the purpose of marriage. Whatever you do, do not think of this as an option!

Moving on, I think...
You need to just straight forwardly go with your gut instinct. I personally thought I was going to die alone, and had two females "on the run" and I finally decided that one was just, better for me.

Honestly, don't lead one on, and then give her or him a heartbreak. You should know by instinct which person you prefer and is best for [strong]you[/strong]

:)

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-09 15:23:29

At 1/9/15 03:03 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Neither of them want me with someone else.

Then maybe I'd see if I started to gravitate towards one of them a bit more than the other.

I'm kind of thinking my heart wants one thing and my head says to do the other.

If neither of them want you, then you should stop with both of them. You want to be with somebody that wants to be with you.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-01-11 10:52:18

At 1/11/15 12:16 AM, Sensationalism wrote: They both want me, exclusively. To themselves. They don't really want me to be with someone else.
I don't know which to pick. It sucks.

Try making a pro and cons list. That helps me when I have a hard decision.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-03-09 03:55:11

At 1/12/15 01:53 PM, Sensationalism wrote: To summarize, Guy A is better according to my head and Guy B is better according to my heart.

Choosing A keeps everything the same, choosing B changes everything.

I'm in this same boat but sadly in a relationship. Question is, should I stay with my current clingy, jealous, grouchy gf or get with my best friend, who I've been head over heels for since we met, who knows it and feels the same, and who my current girlfriend hates.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-03-27 21:38:05

At 3/18/15 09:36 AM, Cordyceps wrote: help

how do get gf??

laugh out loud

i d k

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-07-06 01:23:17

At 1/5/15 04:08 AM, Sensationalism wrote: Alright y'all should help me realise who I like more. I currently like two guys and they both like me. How do I decide which one?!!?

I don't know how old you are, but as long as you're not exclusive with either one, then I think it's okay to explore both for now. I wouldn't say it's cheat IF you are exclusive with neither of them. This is just my opinion, of course. I know a lot of other people would think other wise, but.... a relationship is a big deal and I want the best I can have, if that makes sense.

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-07-06 01:28:15

Sorry.... I should have checked the date on that last post, my apologies guys....... So I'll answer something different as to make amends to my stupidity...

At 4/17/15 03:21 AM, Entice wrote: I've been seeing a guy for about 8 weeks now and up until recently messed around with a few other people, but now I feel like I'm not interested in anyone but him and want exclusivity. How do I bring it up with him? Should I wait for him to ask me?

I don't think there is anything wrong with bringing it up to him. Maybe he feels the same way and thinks the same about it, too. I know the last relationship I was in, it took 3 months before we became exclusive and that wasn't by my choice. I think waiting a while to go exclusive was a good idea anyways...

Sig=DJ REN

PSN ID: soul_reaper5

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-11-22 04:13:25

At 3/18/15 09:13 AM, NekoMika wrote: Monogamy - One person relationship
Polyamory - Open relationship with more than two people

Some people prefer being with just one person (such as me) while others prefer being in an open relationship with many.

Funny thing, I was actually considering being into the whole polyamory thing for a while. Still wouldn't mind. But there's a story to this somewhere, so let me get on with it.

So, I broke up with my girlfriend of several months this summer after arguing continuously -- about four hours actually, to the point I didn't get any sleep and we had to work the next day. The arguing was and still is my biggest issue with being around this girl, that and how she refuses to accept responsibility for her actions, apologizes in a very general and/or insincere manner ("I'm sorry for everything" or "I'm sorry I suck/ruin everything."), and gets highly defensive and refuses to communicate otherwise. Anyway, so I told her I didn't want a relationship. Long story short, she ends up being in band with me at college.

Well, I end up getting with another girl over the course of band camp. Average sort, a little overweight, gauged ears, kind of insecure. Didn't really know her that well apart from chatting at camp. She's wiccan. Initial attraction was pretty strong on her end but I more or less said what the hell because she had a crush on me and I was itching to have an excuse not to brood about my ex. Second week of camp comes around, and I'm home. Another girl friends me on facebook, and I notice she's in band too, so I shoot her a message.

We end up talking the whole night, just about. There's an instant attraction, and we end up talking specific sexual preferences. I was a little taken aback at first and felt a bit guilty -- especially since I hadn't disclosed such information to my then girlfriend, even though I wasn't as comfortable with her. The other girl was blatantly flirting with me despite also feeling guilty -- and vice versa obviously, so we ended up talking until one or the other fell asleep. When we finally got back to camp, we started talking in person, and I introduced my girlfriend to her. We went to go change, and I asked if she'd be interested in inviting her into our relationship. Cue an awkward conversation in the car later, and it escalated to the three of us holding hands in a gazebo after practice, talking even more awkwardly because the two were interested more in me than anything, as I later found out.

As time went on, I found my interest dramatically shifting toward the second girl, as the first I found to be jealous, overbearing, and a little selfish. I ended up breaking up with her over the jealousy issue and pursuing the other girl. "If you were jealous, you should have just said no," I recall saying. To date, it's been one of the better decisions I made. Nearly four months later and I'm happy as can be with my girlfriend, whom I intend to marry.

I suppose, if there's a lesson to be learned, polyamory is a great compatibility test -- because if she's willing to genuinely open her arms to the other woman for your sake, she must be a keeper.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-11-26 11:33:57

Wow

This club is still going on that's cool I remember when this was first created back in the day.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-12-05 23:35:57

At 11/26/15 11:33 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Wow

This club is still going on that's cool I remember when this was first created back in the day.

~X~

Yeah, it is. Although teetering along, I must say. Maybe people just don't like to talk about love that much, or most of us are just forever alone. Nice to see a familiar face, by the way. Old people may not be hard to come by on NG, but gotta love a good veteran user. :P

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-12-12 12:02:33

Definitely getting sick of living in the same area my whole life, everyone has an opinion without knowing me the first time I open my mouth, and i'm mostly ahermitfor crying out loud, Been looking out of my shack trying to find a mate, getting some nasty remarks, Might just accept a real perma hermit status. Haven't been in a relationship for 6 years. Probably be easier buying a hoooker and try to win her heart, And then try to fix the aids.

I'm joking, But half of that is true, I might be barely in this new generation but I was still raised like the GI Gen, I get shat upon for being a decent man, My area is loaded with TMilf's But I'm not looking for luggage, The pickings are few and stealthy to find, And when I think I do either the baggage finally shows from the manufacturer himself quiet angry i'd say, or she has some very heavy mental issues that creates constant fields of "fuck you, weird asshole creep", You know, In the end i'm still single, And I can walk away with just myself, Which is where I like to be anyway, I can pick without morality issues (Btw i'm heavy on monogamy), Look at my wallet and be reminded what i'm going to buy myself for christmas. (already bought that actually, a new ride), But how old is getting too old too look?, When I was 16 I whined about this stuff like a little schoolgirl, Turned 17, Got a GF, Had a BLAST with that relationship (note.I learned everything the hard way) Went into hibernation, fuck the world, And you know, It's been working out really well, I mean I lost all my friends to drugs, half have died, and a small amount did what everyone else did, Getting drunk, Fucking, And having a baby with some guy and hope he will support it. But I'm alive.

Yeah. The single life, It's the life, To what point?, To what age?, My brain just wants something to talk to, something to look at, And I say no, no brain, I'm not ready, I'm not ready.

I look at my chest, It's my heart, Lined with sandbags and assault rifles, mortars and wire fences wrapped all around it, I wince strongly... "It's safe heart... It's safe now... I can protect you", I hear a rustle behind the fence and all I can hear is magazines being placed into weapons, bolt's slamming shut and an eerie feeling that i'm being watched. "NO!" Says my heart "NEVER!". I look away... and whisper to myself "Heh, Those defences won't last forever..."

7 years later

What a Motherfucker, just doesn't give up.

Response to Relationship Crew 2015-12-27 00:59:39

This is probably closer to a psychological issue than anything but whatever.

I've effectively allowed past experiences with three people to lock me up away from everyone, and I can't believe that anyone cares about me even if they say they do. For a while I justified this by saying that nobody really cares about anyone, but while I still believe this I realize it's a cop out because mentally I'm still singling myself out and I don't consider healthy relationships to be something I can experience. I don't know how this is impacting my interaction with others because I've always been a private person but I know that I've rejected at least a couple people solely on that pretense.

Note: I am polyamorous and have had issues with people who think I don't care about them, which has lead to abandonment and (unsurprisingly) abandonment issues.

If I offer to help you in a post, PM me to get it. I often forget to revisit threads.

Want 180+ free PSP games? Try these links! - Flash - Homebrew (OFW)

Response to Relationship Crew 2016-01-25 23:55:03

Response to Relationship Crew 2016-01-26 12:18:08

At 1/25/16 11:55 PM, NEOSLAYRE wrote: Please help

Well, I can't give you advice if I don't know the story, at least not on staying together. However, if you're this worried about it, something tells me it's been a long time coming. If she does break up with you, you need to take a moment (or a lot of moments actually) and look at yourself. Are you happy with who you are? Why or why not? Before you can be happy with someone else, you must become happy -- or at least okay -- with who you are and where you're going. As cliche as it sounds, you don't want to bring baggage into other relationships. Be your own happiness and strength. Don't rely on others for that or base your worth in them. Nothing is attracted to a doormat but the dirty feet that grind its face in. Ya dig?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-08 00:37:57

My girlfriend and I had our first kiss 2 days ago
She said next time she sees me, she wants to cuddle
I'm nervous though, because I've only done it once
Is there any good position you think she'd like?

Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-08 01:00:28

At 10/8/16 12:51 AM, LuckyLightTitan wrote:
Well, why not just ask your girl?
If you don't know how to make your move then there's no need to act like you know what to do, you'll just turn her off that way.

I get shy over dumb things

Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-09 12:01:59 (edited 2016-10-09 12:03:23)

i need advicei cant find girls to date and most girls dont takeme seriously T-T it makes me very sad and angry...

Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-11 12:20:46

Respect her love her for who she is do not try and change her give her love give her the time and communication is key if there is no communication things are hard in any type of relationship there needs to be communication. But anyways love her and show her the real you not some label or title people may place on you.

I have learned over the years that mistakes happen. And sometimes it's hard to overcome but sometimes people don't see you for you. And I guess you can lose in the end on some of those mistakes.

So in end here always do the right thing because you never know when you have a good thing till it's too late

Peach be with you all and I hope you all find love or someone special that makes your heart skip a beat.

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-12 15:20:36

So, this girl I was with broke up with me because she wasn't ready for a relationship yet. Right after that happens she starts dating one of my closest friends. Any thoughts or advice?

Response to Relationship Crew 2016-10-13 17:08:02

At 10/11/16 09:25 PM, Quisty wrote: Protip: never talk to an ex, they dont change and forever keep you in their heads as a backup. Ugh. Also dont talk to your ex it is just trouble. Trouble you pay for with long fights with your bf that end badly. Oh well. I guess my night is shit and I had a lot to deal with already... Ok done venting.

This is actually solid advice.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-01-08 00:18:16

This is kinda embarrassing, but my girlfriend keeps asking for sex. However, we're both 15 and I wanna wait until I'm married. I have a very hard time saying no to things. What do I do?

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-01-25 12:47:21

At 1/18/17 02:08 PM, Quisty wrote:

I actually don't want it.
Thanks for the help

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-02-27 06:35:34

At 2/27/17 12:43 AM, Sensationalism wrote:

this was a while ago and i already said no. She was ok that and we're still together. But i appreciate the help

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-19 12:07:40

Is it weird to wanna pet your girlfriend?
We both enjoy it

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-19 20:49:25

At 3/19/17 04:05 PM, Entice wrote:
At 3/19/17 12:07 PM, StaticSkull wrote: Is it weird to wanna pet your girlfriend?
We both enjoy it
It means you like yiff

No i don't

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-23 09:27:15

At 3/23/17 05:56 AM, Gutnacht wrote: dating advice from horny virgins

Pathetic attempt at humor at the expense of people you know nothing about -- you're either an apathetic troll or one of the twats from General. Not much difference in either case. Boring!

As for those of you frequenting the crew, figured I'd post a happy little update. By August this year, @littlemisfortune and I will have been together two years, living together on and off as school and life in general permits. Been pretty sweet. Hopefully can get a house together one of these days.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-03-23 10:08:48 (edited 2017-03-23 10:09:10)

At 3/23/17 09:38 AM, Gutnacht wrote: Damn, you think so high of yourself when you're just posting about how great your relationships are. Pretty aggressive for someone who posts facebook-worthy stuff on newgrounds.

My relationship really is great, thank you. My fiancee and I both have tits and vaginas, and the sex is to die for. You'd be jealous if you had anything better to do than troll Clubs and Crews of all places.

Really though, I did only come here to drop that little tidbit. Was talking to @NekoMika earlier today and it reminded me of the thread. Then I saw this asshole. Most of you who know me know I love a good argument for the sake of it. Mostly I've been waiting for someone to have an actual question one of these days. I do counseling on the side.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2017-04-14 07:12:06

Wow, I actually need advice/help..

BBS Signature