00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

markololohands just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

456,246 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-14 06:19:21

At 3/13/05 05:58 PM, TigerDemon wrote: This sounds good. I hope this all works out well and that you two will end up togeather.

Not half as much as I do, my friend.

She sent me another letter this morning. The news isn't all bad, but it isn't all good. She can't tell her mum, so she's not going to drag the whole thing up with Chris and refresh his memory. She'll bide her time, as will I and eventually, we shall be together. It is our destiny.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-15 08:20:10

At 3/14/05 06:19 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 3/13/05 05:58 PM, TigerDemon wrote: This sounds good. I hope this all works out well and that you two will end up togeather.
Not half as much as I do, my friend.

She sent me another letter this morning. The news isn't all bad, but it isn't all good. She can't tell her mum, so she's not going to drag the whole thing up with Chris and refresh his memory. She'll bide her time, as will I and eventually, we shall be together. It is our destiny.

Oh if I could only help in a more real way I would. I mean this guy is really pissing me off and I dont even know him. Well again I wish you the best and please keep us informed.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-15 08:22:20

At 3/14/05 01:50 PM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 3/13/05 06:36 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Ok and if I can help further just say so.
Thanks. <3

Well, I phoned her today, she was sick in college, so she was sent home, but she IS going in tomorrow. (I haven't told her yet, but in my course I am only on campus 1 day a week. :'(). She also has no money in her phone. She is up for going out somewhere once she is feeling better. I let her know that I'm there for her.

I see. Well keep us posted on how things go. I hope this turns out well for you . If any one deserves this turning into a relationship and haveing a happy ending its u dude.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-15 09:28:36

At 3/15/05 09:24 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Thanks man. :)

Apparently, she really likes my sweetness. That makes sense, I suppose, because she hasn't had a non-abusive boyfriend yet.

Well I have had a girl like that and trust me if you treat her right she will never betray you. Now if I can be of futher help just say so > Oh and please keep us posted on how this turns out.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-15 18:23:01

Man Tiger i'm pissed friday i was gettin excited cuz i was gonna go ove rther n talk to alyssa when she had her guy friend come over to me n tell me that i got the wrong impression and that she desn'tlike me n i just lost it. then he comes back over in a few and asks me if my number was a certain number prolly cuz it was on her cell phone 8+ times stupid grrr i'm soo pissed

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-15 19:17:57

Ah sorry Tiger, I had to sort out a problem of my own lol =)

I'm back and I'll start trying to do better =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-15 19:20:48

At 3/15/05 07:17 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Ah sorry Tiger, I had to sort out a problem of my own lol =)

I'm back and I'll start trying to do better =)

hey thats cool buddy any ideas on how 2 help me?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-15 19:31:56

At 3/15/05 06:23 PM, silver_222 wrote: Man Tiger i'm pissed friday i was gettin excited cuz i was gonna go ove rther n talk to alyssa when she had her guy friend come over to me n tell me that i got the wrong impression and that she desn'tlike me n i just lost it. then he comes back over in a few and asks me if my number was a certain number prolly cuz it was on her cell phone 8+ times stupid grrr i'm soo pissed

WOW I cant figure her out. I mean I am not sure how to deal with her. So are you gonna go and ask her directly? This is the only way to be sure.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-15 19:35:50

No sorry tiger shes gonna have to get on her knees ;-) j/k but i mean i dun want her now unless she asks me i'm not gonna make any effort

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-16 07:10:09

At 3/15/05 08:20 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Oh if I could only help in a more real way I would. I mean this guy is really pissing me off and I dont even know him. Well again I wish you the best and please keep us informed.

The problem is not even I can help Kat out in this situation. I know what the problem is, but she made me swear to tell no-one. All I can really do is wait. Which is a shame, but I'll try and get some casual sex along the way. That way, when Kat finally finished with Chris, I'm not tied down, so we can live happily ever after.

That's my grand master plan.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-16 09:14:40

At 3/16/05 07:10 AM, Coop83 wrote: The problem is not even I can help Kat out in this situation. I know what the problem is, but she made me swear to tell no-one. All I can really do is wait. Which is a shame, but I'll try and get some casual sex along the way. That way, when Kat finally finished with Chris, I'm not tied down, so we can live happily ever after.
That's my grand master plan.

Well whatever works for you. I just ment that this guy is an ass and if I could I would lend a hand in a real way other than talk. Any way I hope to hear good news soon.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-16 12:29:20

At 3/15/05 07:35 PM, silver_222 wrote: No sorry tiger shes gonna have to get on her knees ;-) j/k but i mean i dun want her now unless she asks me i'm not gonna make any effort

o-O is it even worth it? I mean she seems a bit off, so is it worth going out with her even if she asks?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-17 07:39:44

At 3/17/05 07:26 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote: Why do people try to break up people ? Well, yeah, I mean, it's obviously because they like one of the couple, but how the fucking hell can ANYONE get ANY satisfaction from being underhand like that ?

Because they are ass hats.

We both feel the same way about sex as an act of love, and not something casual, and neither of us feel ready (obviously, as both of us have only known each other for about a week).

I say good for you two. Not many people see sex as an act of love any more and I am glad you two do. I myself see it that way and have seen what the results are if you rush the sexual side of a relationship to quickly.

This is really irritating. How can people be like that ? Yeah, last night was the most enjoyable night of my life, but I met a few people who are morally repulsive.

*Waves bat around* Were are these people I will teach them morals. BWHAHAHAHAHAAHA (just kiding, well kinda };) )

On the good side, we had a good night, we had fun, held hands a lot, hugged a lot, kissed a lot, talked a lot, her little brother (who is older than me) is decent as hell, her dog is a darling and our families actually know each other.

This is great! If this gets serious let me know because I will do what I can to give advice. I also plan teh best dates so if you run out of ideas as to what to do and were to go give me a shout.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-17 08:05:23

At 3/17/05 07:47 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
At 3/17/05 07:39 AM, TigerDemon wrote: This is great! If this gets serious let me know because I will do what I can to give advice. I also plan teh best dates so if you run out of ideas as to what to do and were to go give me a shout.
Thanks. I think it probably will get serious, because I have been told by two of her friends and one of mine that she really likes me.

I am very happy (though not as happy as u most likely.) So whats she like? I mean tell us all about her if your cool with it. I am curious to know more about who won Zeros heart.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-17 08:18:34

At 3/17/05 08:13 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:

:: She is sweet, a snappy dresser, she can handle her drink better than I, she likes drink, like most people my age she has experimented with certain substances, but that really doesn't bother me at all. She knows a lot of people, she also has a fair bit of confidence in some respects (she managed to successfully barter in a shop! :o).

She also blushes when I compliment her.

Sounds like a great girl. Wish I could sy the same about who I am with right now. I mean we like each other and all but its not the same as what I had with my last girl. I know we are not gonna last to long and I sorta see it as an advanced friendship kinda deal. We are both just with each other till we decide to move on to look for that special some one.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-17 09:18:24

At 3/17/05 09:09 AM, ZeroAsALimit wrote:
That's bittersweet dude. I don't really know what to say but I'm sorry to hear that, and hope that mabye things might end up better than your last one. :)

Well I dont think that my last relatonship was bad. It just wasnt ment to be (even tough we both loved eacg other). As for it being bitter sweet your right. I mean I know all she wants from me is sex and i am not sure I want to get into that right now. (I cant have casual sex. well I could but I would feel like shit) I am just with her to keep away the black feelings when I am alone.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-17 10:00:25

So Zero any advice on my current situation? I mean do you think that I would be better off alone than with some one who isnt real in love with me?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-17 18:40:27

At 3/17/05 10:00 AM, TigerDemon wrote: So Zero any advice on my current situation? I mean do you think that I would be better off alone than with some one who isnt real in love with me?

Not worth it if you ask me. Though you didn't lol But still thats my opinion.

I'd rather be lonely than not loved. Kinda eats you up inside really if you ask me. Horrible feeling to be with somone who doesn't love you >_>

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-17 23:32:18

At 3/17/05 06:40 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:

:: Not worth it if you ask me. Though you didn't lol But still thats my opinion.

I'd rather be lonely than not loved. Kinda eats you up inside really if you ask me. Horrible feeling to be with somone who doesn't love you >_>

This is true. However this girl maybe the only one who will ever be able to understand me. I hold a dark seceret that I never even told the one girl I loved. Not many people would accept me or be able to handel it if I told them the truth. This girl however knows about it and she gets it totally. I doubt that i will find another like her. So i feel kind of stuck.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 05:29:55

At 3/17/05 10:00 AM, TigerDemon wrote: So Zero any advice on my current situation? I mean do you think that I would be better off alone than with some one who isnt real in love with me?

The question I would ask is is the sex good? Is there any? I myself have been deprived of any meaningful relationship for nearly 4 years and have had no sex for over 3. Personally, I'd rather have the sex, though you might see it differently.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 12:21:41

At 3/18/05 05:29 AM, Coop83 wrote: The question I would ask is is the sex good? Is there any? I myself have been deprived of any meaningful relationship for nearly 4 years and have had no sex for over 3. Personally, I'd rather have the sex, though you might see it differently.

Yes I do see it differently. Sex could never bind me to a woman no matter how good.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 13:47:45

At 3/17/05 11:32 PM, TigerDemon wrote: This is true. However this girl maybe the only one who will ever be able to understand me.

You'd probebly be surprised how many people can handle a person's "dark secret"

I hold a dark seceret that I never even told the one girl I loved. Not many people would accept me or be able to handel it if I told them the truth.

I need you to understand this ok? TELL HER, accept it or not atleast you said it to her. Because if you don't you are going to be spending a hell of alot of time wodering if thinking about it to the point of insanity. It will coem to you every single day for the rest of your life. It will haunt you and eat you up inside, because you will know you where simple to scared to take a chance and end up with somone you'd rather be with.
If it doesn't work and she doesn't get it, you'll be hurting sure but you know aswell as I do it will be alot easier to hell the truth rather than tring to heal from a "what might have been"

This girl however knows about it and she gets it totally. I doubt that i will find another like her. So i feel kind of stuck.

Well doesn't that tell you that people will get it? Heck she doesn't even love you and she gets it.
Take the chance, if you get hurt so be it. It's better than dwelling on possiblity for the rest of your life.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 13:56:25

Hmmm I see alot of truth in what you are saying. However the girl in question has the same secret as me. Now I have never even told my own family about this. The girl I love is lost to me for a time so I dont wish to talk to her about it. However if you wish to know more about the matter I trust you enough to let you in on it. If so I will give you a link and you can decied for youeself how people would take it.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 14:13:43

At 3/18/05 01:56 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Hmmm I see alot of truth in what you are saying. However the girl in question has the same secret as me. Now I have never even told my own family about this. The girl I love is lost to me for a time so I dont wish to talk to her about it. However if you wish to know more about the matter I trust you enough to let you in on it. If so I will give you a link and you can decied for youeself how people would take it.

Give me a link sure =) I'm not the type to hold anything against people lol beleave me I have friends that by all logic I tecnically shouldn't be friends with lol =D

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 14:33:20

At 3/18/05 02:13 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Give me a link sure =) I'm not the type to hold anything against people lol beleave me I have friends that by all logic I tecnically shouldn't be friends with lol =D

Ok this should explain it well enough. If you dont think it to crazy and have any questions you can email then to me at sitboy007@yahoo.com

http://www.sanguinarius.org/articles/CA_psi-vamp_info.shtml

The only reason I want to use email is because I dont want this all over the net)

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 14:40:38

At 3/18/05 02:33 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Ok this should explain it well enough. If you dont think it to crazy and have any questions you can email then to me at sitboy007@yahoo.com

http://www.sanguinarius.org/articles/CA_psi-vamp_info.shtml

The only reason I want to use email is because I dont want this all over the net)

I know people alot weirder than this man lol No need to worry. As for her reaction, can't say. You say she has the same problem? Then heck it should bring you closer. or was that the other girl?

Well ether way like I said, take the chance =) It's better to know and be hurt. Than to go through life never knowing ^^ And do it as soona s you can. The longer you keepa secret the harder it is to say it.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 14:45:23

At 3/18/05 02:40 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
I know people alot weirder than this man lol No need to worry. As for her reaction, can't say. You say she has the same problem? Then heck it should bring you closer. or was that the other girl?

It was the girl that wants to be with me but dont love me.

Well ether way like I said, take the chance =) It's better to know and be hurt. Than to go through life never knowing ^^ And do it as soona s you can. The longer you keepa secret the harder it is to say it.

This in itself is true but I have never spoken to an outsider of the community about this before and all I have heard is horror storys about the ones of us that do. I think that the girl I love(my ex if you remember those tales) would freak or think me nuts if I told her well atleast I think so.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 14:53:57

Well... I still say you should just tell her. But if your that worried about what will happen, perhaps you should talk about it with people in this comunity of yours? Just an idea, they could have had similar problems after all =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 14:57:31

At 3/18/05 02:53 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Well... I still say you should just tell her. But if your that worried about what will happen, perhaps you should talk about it with people in this comunity of yours? Just an idea, they could have had similar problems after all =)

True and I will speak with a few of them on this. However what could be gained from telling her? I mean we broke up and she is seeing a new guy.( an old friend of mine which I now loath because he never even thought to talk to me about it.) I dont see the point other than risking alot for the hope of her understanding what happened between us a little better.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-18 18:23:16

At 3/18/05 02:57 PM, TigerDemon wrote: True and I will speak with a few of them on this. However what could be gained from telling her? I mean we broke up and she is seeing a new guy.( an old friend of mine which I now loath because he never even thought to talk to me about it.) I dont see the point other than risking alot for the hope of her understanding what happened between us a little better.

Well... Sorry I was under the impression that she wasn't seeing anyone. Well best to stay friends with her atleast. And well is it somthing you will need to tell her? Or is it actually somthing can keep to yourself?