Be a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

  • 242,226 Views
  • 7,643 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Vincoid
Vincoid
  • Member since: Feb. 9, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 42
Animator
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-24 14:24:30 Reply

At 3/24/08 01:42 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: Some of it is blown out of proportion and a lot of the stuff she is saying, is a total contradiction of what she told me about a month ago.

So what? This is not a game of tennis where you keep hitting the ball, which in this cse could be seen as the one who's to be blamed, back and forth. You have to pick up the ball, accept that you've done things wrong, and quit the fucking game. Don't try to make her accept that she did things wrong too, because she won't. You know why? Because she's a woman, that's why.
The only thing that's left now is a fight over who's the immature one. Which is, quite ironically, immature.

And seriously, a month? Women can change over the course of 5 minutes and you're surprised when she says something differently a month later?

And I agree, women are confusing and hard to understand, but they don't have to be. You can learn about how they think. Though you have to let go of logic. Don't try to rationalize her actions by using logic, because her actions are always driven by emotions, which can change anytime for no apparent reason.


"Never was anything great achieved without danger." - Niccolo Machiavelli

BBS Signature
elkrobber
elkrobber
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-24 16:28:45 Reply

Hullor thar.
Anyone got any good places to take a girlfriend or good activities to do (preferably with a minimal drain on the contents of my wallet)? Something fun to keep stuff exciting.
Already done cinema and beach and going for a coffee and eachothers houses just wondering if there's anything else good.


BBS Signature
CTM222
CTM222
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-24 19:03:03 Reply

At 3/24/08 04:28 PM, elkrobber wrote: Hullor thar.
Anyone got any good places to take a girlfriend or good activities to do (preferably with a minimal drain on the contents of my wallet)? Something fun to keep stuff exciting.
Already done cinema and beach and going for a coffee and eachothers houses just wondering if there's anything else good.

As I have mentioned many many times.

Ice skating is great. And a personal favourite of mine.
Its fun and active. Good for having a laugh.
Yet romantic, great excuse for holding hands.


BBS Signature
Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-24 19:11:15 Reply

I'm fake everyone. Because I'm talking to girl that I used to flat out hate. My hatred has been lifted and such. But I guess since I'm talking to them and being nice, that's not me and Ember thinks I'm fake. YAY =[
I texted her and told her sorry about shit and tried to talk about shit, but she wanted no part of it, so I just let it go and played the sims =]

From now on, I'm gonna try and help people =]
I wanna be a psychologist or possibly a teacher.

Swordstick76
Swordstick76
  • Member since: Nov. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-24 21:11:50 Reply

At 3/24/08 07:11 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: I'm fake everyone. Because I'm talking to girl that I used to flat out hate. My hatred has been lifted and such. But I guess since I'm talking to them and being nice, that's not me and Ember thinks I'm fake. YAY =[

Don't get angry, don't let her affect you. She's just a silly, petty girl. Let it be, ignorance is the best weapon in a man's arsonal.

I texted her and told her sorry about shit and tried to talk about shit, but she wanted no part of it, so I just let it go and played the sims =]

Good. If she refuses to meet you, then don't bother to meet her. If she's being a bitch, just ignore. You will be amazed just how it helps. Don't sting, don't be a thorn, don't hurt her. If she tries to hurt you, ignore. Otherwise, leave her alone. Hands off kinda thing.


From now on, I'm gonna try and help people =]
I wanna be a psychologist or possibly a teacher.

This is a step in the right direction. Look forward, not back. And helping people gives life a happy reward...

Ice skating is great. And a personal favourite of mine.
Its fun and active. Good for having a laugh.
Yet romantic, great excuse for holding hands.

What if you don't ice skate? I don't know how, and from what i hear i'm missing everything!! (goes into a corner and cries self to sleep)

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-24 21:44:06 Reply

At 3/24/08 09:11 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: What if you don't ice skate? I don't know how, and from what i hear i'm missing everything!! (goes into a corner and cries self to sleep)

I suggest you go and learn. I started when I was about 7 and it took me about 4 times to learn to let go of the wall. Be super adventurous your 3rd time going. It's super fun =]
I started playing manhunt and the game pisses me off =]
Some girl wants me to come over and 'wrestle naked' soon... so... yay me?

CTM222
CTM222
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-25 08:30:00 Reply

At 3/24/08 09:11 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: What if you don't ice skate? I don't know how, and from what i hear i'm missing everything!! (goes into a corner and cries self to sleep)

Now, now. It's not hard to learn like B-L said.
Just go once or twice and you will get it. You dont have to go that often, you wont forget how to do it once you get it.


BBS Signature
Swordstick76
Swordstick76
  • Member since: Nov. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-25 09:54:36 Reply

hum. I'll look into going a couple of times... Or i could just go with a chick and ask her to "teach" me ;)

CTM222
CTM222
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-25 09:57:14 Reply

At 3/25/08 09:54 AM, Swordstick76 wrote: hum. I'll look into going a couple of times... Or i could just go with a chick and ask her to "teach" me ;)

Haha! Good plan.


BBS Signature
elkrobber
elkrobber
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-25 13:45:28 Reply

At 3/24/08 07:03 PM, CTM222 wrote:
At 3/24/08 04:28 PM, elkrobber wrote: Hullor thar.
Anyone got any good places to take a girlfriend or good activities to do (preferably with a minimal drain on the contents of my wallet)? Something fun to keep stuff exciting.
Already done cinema and beach and going for a coffee and eachothers houses just wondering if there's anything else good.
As I have mentioned many many times.

Ice skating is great. And a personal favourite of mine.
Its fun and active. Good for having a laugh.
Yet romantic, great excuse for holding hands.

Yeah, that would be great. My town is, however, devoid of ice rinks and frozen bodies of water ('tis by the sea). The nearest place to go is london, and that is a £20 train journey away. It isnt really viable as an activity.


BBS Signature
CTM222
CTM222
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-25 14:16:56 Reply

At 3/25/08 01:45 PM, elkrobber wrote: Yeah, that would be great. My town is, however, devoid of ice rinks and frozen bodies of water ('tis by the sea). The nearest place to go is london, and that is a £20 train journey away. It isnt really viable as an activity.

Theres no ice skating rink in Brighton?? Thats quite suprising! Still, theres plenty of other stuff to do there!


BBS Signature
elkrobber
elkrobber
  • Member since: Jun. 15, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-25 18:29:42 Reply

At 3/25/08 02:16 PM, CTM222 wrote:
At 3/25/08 01:45 PM, elkrobber wrote: Yeah, that would be great. My town is, however, devoid of ice rinks and frozen bodies of water ('tis by the sea). The nearest place to go is london, and that is a £20 train journey away. It isnt really viable as an activity.
Theres no ice skating rink in Brighton?? Thats quite suprising! Still, theres plenty of other stuff to do there!

Being a seaside resort, it doesnt attract many tourists in winter, which is when people generally want to go ice skating. I can see why nobody has bothered really.
There's surprisingly little to do in brighton, especially with a girl who has lived there all her life =P


BBS Signature
CTM222
CTM222
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-25 18:56:28 Reply

At 3/25/08 06:29 PM, elkrobber wrote: Being a seaside resort, it doesnt attract many tourists in winter, which is when people generally want to go ice skating. I can see why nobody has bothered really.
There's surprisingly little to do in brighton, especially with a girl who has lived there all her life =P

True, what attracts tourists isnt going to be as fun to people who have spent their lives there. For me however, it would seem like theres loads to do there. Rides, arcades the beach itself..


BBS Signature
sweet-tooth-pico-fan
sweet-tooth-pico-fan
  • Member since: May. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-25 22:05:43 Reply

At 3/24/08 09:44 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:
At 3/24/08 09:11 PM, Swordstick76 wrote: What if you don't ice skate? I don't know how, and from what i hear i'm missing everything!! (goes into a corner and cries self to sleep)
I started playing manhunt and the game pisses me off =]

MANHUNT!!!!!!!!!!! good for you to take my advice and play the game! >=)


"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal
Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.
request-a-ban

q13qew
q13qew
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 05:21:06 Reply

At 10/2/04 02:51 AM, QuikFox wrote: Ummm, dude. Just because you made a spelling error in the last one doesn't mean that you should go and make another thread about it. That is just really annoying.

Agree it sucks and its dump

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 14:49:54 Reply

I started talking to my ex nicely. We're friends for now...
I like Manhunt. I love senseless violence.

PhoenixTails
PhoenixTails
  • Member since: Sep. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 16:21:05 Reply

Its my birthday today. I demand wimminz.


All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to stand by and do nothing.

CTM222
CTM222
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 16:24:59 Reply

At 3/26/08 04:21 PM, PhoenixTails wrote: Its my birthday today. I demand wimminz.

lol!
keep that up and you'll get swarms :P


BBS Signature
sweet-tooth-pico-fan
sweet-tooth-pico-fan
  • Member since: May. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 18:41:21 Reply

At 3/26/08 05:21 AM, q13qew wrote:
At 10/2/04 02:51 AM, QuikFox wrote: Ummm, dude. Just because you made a spelling error in the last one doesn't mean that you should go and make another thread about it. That is just really annoying.
Agree it sucks and its dump

you are approximately... 134 pages late.


"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal
Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.
request-a-ban

dan00012
dan00012
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 19:08:22 Reply

yay im finally back

sweet-tooth-pico-fan
sweet-tooth-pico-fan
  • Member since: May. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 19:12:58 Reply

At 3/26/08 07:08 PM, dan00012 wrote: yay im finally back

where'd you go?


"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal
Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.
request-a-ban

CTM222
CTM222
  • Member since: Nov. 24, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 19:39:41 Reply

At 3/26/08 04:21 PM, PhoenixTails wrote: Its my birthday today. I demand wimminz.

Happy Birthday!!!

I know, I know, I forgot to say it last post... duh

BBS Signature
Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 19:54:53 Reply

So I was hanging out with a friend of mine and I guess Ember was kinda jealous about it... I'm kinda confused about if she wants to get back together. Just the other day, we talked on the phone for over an hour, then texted almost all day the next. I'm confused on her intentions, so I'm slowly advancing forward, but I won't let my guard down. I got mad at her the other day for trying to make me jealous. It kinda pissed me off... I was in an angry state and felt like snapping necks... I just went to bed and I was fine =]

sweet-tooth-pico-fan
sweet-tooth-pico-fan
  • Member since: May. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 20:04:09 Reply

At 3/26/08 07:54 PM, Black-Lightning wrote: So I was hanging out with a friend of mine and I guess Ember was kinda jealous about it... I'm kinda confused about if she wants to get back together. Just the other day, we talked on the phone for over an hour, then texted almost all day the next. I'm confused on her intentions, so I'm slowly advancing forward, but I won't let my guard down. I got mad at her the other day for trying to make me jealous. It kinda pissed me off... I was in an angry state and felt like snapping necks... I just went to bed and I was fine =]

Snapping necks, you say?

Anyway, i suggest letting her make the move on you, to be on the safe side. Meet her halfway.


"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal
Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.
request-a-ban

Swordstick76
Swordstick76
  • Member since: Nov. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 20:39:08 Reply

Snapping necks, you say?

Anyway, i suggest letting her make the move on you, to be on the safe side. Meet her halfway.

I agree. And i'll save that game for later >:)

dan00012
dan00012
  • Member since: Mar. 14, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 21:01:12 Reply

At 3/26/08 07:12 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote:
At 3/26/08 07:08 PM, dan00012 wrote: yay im finally back
where'd you go?

to forgetting to post place

and to black lightning you need to talk to the girl you fought with and then see how it turns out if romantic kinda type makeup then test your luck if not join up with girl number 2 oh ya and for makeup i wouldnt recomend it so seriouse just try to catch her on aol instant messenger or something

CoryLehan
CoryLehan
  • Member since: Jan. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 21:01:27 Reply

At 3/26/08 07:08 PM, dan00012 wrote: yay im finally back

:D

At 3/26/08 07:12 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote:
At 3/26/08 07:08 PM, dan00012 wrote: yay im finally back
where'd you go?

What a waste of the 4000th reply in this crew...

-

At 3/26/08 07:54 PM, Black-Lightning wrote:

I'm confused on her intentions, so I'm slowly advancing forward, but I won't let my guard down. I got mad at her the other day for trying to make me jealous. It kinda pissed me off... I was in an angry state and felt like snapping necks... I just went to bed and I was fine =]

Good luck, I hope you can get back together. Or at least stay good friends (but preferably get back together :3 ) Then we can have happy times and eat cake.

Beds are awesome. I usually sleep about 3 hours at night and feel fine, but this morning I slept 6! ZOMG I know a whole 6 hours crazy no?? But for me 6 hours is huge (I'm polyphasic), I actually woke up after 3 and slept 3 more times after that. I wasn't tired, but just felt like it would feel awesome, which it did.

Maybe that should be a type of therapy. Just knock the patient out with some happy gas so they dream and dream all day (if the dreams are good ones at least).


Got relationship questions or problems? Ask the Relationship Crew.

BBS Signature
sweet-tooth-pico-fan
sweet-tooth-pico-fan
  • Member since: May. 10, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 21:20:05 Reply

At 3/26/08 09:01 PM, CoryLehan wrote:
At 3/26/08 07:12 PM, sweet-tooth-pico-fan wrote:
At 3/26/08 07:08 PM, dan00012 wrote: yay im finally back
where'd you go?
What a waste of the 4000th reply in this crew...

I have failed you...

*Hara-Kiri*


"The heart has its reasons which reason knows not of." --Blaise Pascal
Relationship crew. Go there. Do it. Now.
request-a-ban

Black-Lightning
Black-Lightning
  • Member since: Dec. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-26 23:08:55 Reply

Well, she called me on the phone and we talked for over an hour and I was super happy. We only fought a little bit, but that wasn't until she mentioned other boys. I've got a real problem with jealousy, any tips on that? She hates me spending time with Kiesha. I guess she found out I was there all day, maybe I told her I don't remember, and she was super jealous, but... hateful jealous. So I think maybe she'll be needing to work on that too. Stuff is going better and although she doesn't believe me when I say I love her, she might call me tonight just to talk and I'm cool with that.
I'm wearing her ring again. For some reason it feels good when I wear it, so I decided to put it back on. I think I'll take a picture of it just for the hell of it. I wonder if she still has the ring I got her...?
Bah, there I go. Babbling. So like... someone needs to come in here with problems. I'm itching to help you out!

Relationship Crew

Swordstick76
Swordstick76
  • Member since: Nov. 22, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2008-03-27 09:01:03 Reply

Good luck with Ember, B-L, maybe she can stop you from doing drugs and shit. Ring's ok, pretty cool i guess.

Mine's better >:) MUHUHUHA.