Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 12:38:52 Reply

At 3/7/05 05:06 AM, Andersson wrote: In Sweden

o_o No wonder my friend wants to get out of that country. Even more messed up than she already told me.

newbman
newbman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 21:40:14 Reply

At 3/7/05 08:37 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
Well it looks like you find yourself stuck on what I call the "friend ladder" now this is hard to get off of and most guys never do. Now are you willing to risk falling on your face trying to make the jump to the "date ladder"? If you said yes well I can help you. Tell me all you know about her likes dislikes hobbys,ect. Also I need to know all you likes dislikes and hobbys ect. Then I can get to the advice giveing.

k' well, um.. I know she has a crush, so I've been trieng to wrestle it out of her using the ol' I'll tell you, you tell me thing. I said that I've talked to a guy who likes you, this is completely true I talk to myself often.
I know she likes manga, anime, drawing, RPing, and Anime. She dislikes, lyers, bullies, and mean people in general. She draws, read manga, watches anime and Rps on forums or via AIM.
I like manga, drawing, RPing and swords, and pylosophy but.... I dislike conservatives, bullies, flamers, and the idea of free will, but...
I practice sword play, read manga, visit this site and other forums. I draw occasionaly, and I love tor read and think.
I've tried to take the jump before, and I plumeted.

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-07 23:49:22 Reply

At 3/7/05 08:26 AM, TigerDemon wrote: OK well he may be a little madright now but I doubt that it will last to long. I mean if he really cares about you then he will relax in time. Now how big are the things that you let slip? I need to know this before I can advice you further.(This is so I know how much damage control I gotta do.)

A lot of damage control, because I let the most personal things he tells me slip. I do not mean to, but it comes out during a convo, or when I am trying to explain why he acts the way he does to my friends. I keep opening my mouth, and I don't want to. It just happens when I try to explain things. I hate it so much, and feel bad about it.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 06:23:24 Reply

I really need some help here. I met a girl when I was at work 6 months ago. She is just so cute and within 2 days, we'd exchanged phone numbers. One problem, she's got a boyfriend. I asked her out as a 'purely symbolic gesture' and she said ok. We went out and had a few drinks at a bar, while her bf was at work. He finished work, came in the same bar and she went over to him, allowing me to escape.

Next thing I know, I'm getting salvos of angry text messages from him etc. Next day at work, she tells me they've split up. I feel so guilty. Three days later, they're back together and engaged :(

This remains for 1 month. Kat then tells me that she caught him sleeping with another woman, so dumped him again. This time, I asked her out. I told her I loved her (which I do.) and that nothing else in the world matters to me.

She lets the feeling of 2 guys chasing after her go to her head, but she keeps us apart, lest we hurt each other. Then she drops 2 bombshells: 1) she tells me that she loves me. (Cue kissing etc in the back room.) 2) she's leaving work, to move in with Chris in Bristol (200 miles from me.) I was left in pieces from this.

2 months later, present day. We are still in contact, through letters, text messages and about 90 minutes on the phone, valentines day. I still love her, she still loves me. Kat now says that she would be with me if she could get away from Chris, but he is blackmailing her. I have offered to help, but no response yet.

My question is should I carry on trying to get Kat, or should I just move on and forget about my chances with her.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey
News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 08:22:04 Reply

At 3/7/05 09:40 PM, newbman wrote: I know she likes manga, anime, drawing, RPing, and Anime. She dislikes, lyers, bullies, and mean people in general. She draws, read manga, watches anime and Rps on forums or via AIM.
I like manga, drawing, RPing and swords, and pylosophy but.... I dislike conservatives, bullies, flamers, and the idea of free will, but...
I practice sword play, read manga, visit this site and other forums. I draw occasionaly, and I love tor read and think.

Well it seems you to have a lot in common. This is good. Now what seems to be the issue here is not that you to lack things in common to start with. It seems that both of you are to shy to tell the other how you feel. What needs to be done is YOU need to make the first move.

I've tried to take the jump before, and I plumeted.

Are you ready to jump again? If yes I can tell you what to say to get the fact that you like her across.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 08:29:23 Reply

At 3/7/05 11:49 PM, Quisty wrote: A lot of damage control, because I let the most personal things he tells me slip. I do not mean to, but it comes out during a convo, or when I am trying to explain why he acts the way he does to my friends. I keep opening my mouth, and I don't want to. It just happens when I try to explain things. I hate it so much, and feel bad about it.

*Starts pounding head into desk.* Ok now I understand how this can happen. my ex got really pissed at me for a similar reason. However this HAS TO STOP. I know it will be hard but if you like him you gotta learn to control your self. Ok now how do you stop you ask? 1. When you are about to tell something you shouldnt to explain why he acts a certian way stop speaking and just say he has a reason to be that way and its personal do I cant talk about it. 2.Now if it is in a regular convo and your gonna let something slip you need to waer a rubber band around your wrist to snap when your about to let something slip. Theses to things should help you keep from doing this to often. Now what you have to do is tell him your sorry and do something nice for him to make it up.( Like make him dinner ,get a cd he wants , anything thoughtfull to make it up.) Also you gotta tell him your gonna work on it but to please forgive the slip up that will happen once in a while.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 08:33:01 Reply

At 3/8/05 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: My question is should I carry on trying to get Kat, or should I just move on and forget about my chances with her.

Well if you really love her and think she is worth waiting for the I would say yes. If this guy is really forceing her to stay with him then she will get out of it in time or sonner with your help if she accepts it. Now if I were you I would think long and hard about this and make sure that you REALLY want to wait for her and that she is a woman you really want to be with.

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 13:51:30 Reply

At 3/8/05 08:33 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/8/05 06:23 AM, Coop83 wrote: My question is should I carry on trying to get Kat, or should I just move on and forget about my chances with her.
Well if you really love her and think she is worth waiting for the I would say yes. If this guy is really forceing her to stay with him then she will get out of it in time or sonner with your help if she accepts it. Now if I were you I would think long and hard about this and make sure that you REALLY want to wait for her and that she is a woman you really want to be with.

Bit curious as to just what she could have done that coudl cause someone to blackmail her though =/
But otherwise I ahve nothing to add lol XD I need to get on sooner so I can just write my thoughts out first lol =D

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 15:04:33 Reply

Tiger i can't go up to her i'm shy but i'll try tommorow n se what happens see ya'll around

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 15:18:06 Reply

At 3/8/05 08:29 AM, TigerDemon wrote: *stuff

YEah, I will try this out. Thank you. It helps me out a lot.

newbman
newbman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 16:11:48 Reply

At 3/8/05 08:22 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
Well it seems you to have a lot in common. This is good. Now what seems to be the issue here is not that you to lack things in common to start with. It seems that both of you are to shy to tell the other how you feel. What needs to be done is YOU need to make the first move.
Are you ready to jump again? If yes I can tell you what to say to get the fact that you like her across.

I am calling her tonight, I'm going to tell her. If your advice helps I tell you so. If it doesn't and we top being friends, I'll tell you so and ask how I could regain what I lost. Thank you, thank you alot.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 17:38:00 Reply

At 3/8/05 08:33 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well if you really love her and think she is worth waiting for the I would say yes. If this guy is really forceing her to stay with him then she will get out of it in time or sonner with your help if she accepts it. Now if I were you I would think long and hard about this and make sure that you REALLY want to wait for her and that she is a woman you really want to be with.

The thing is, I want a meaningful relationship and I believe that the only person in the world I could have a meaningful relationship with is Kat. I could go out and get a girl, but that would just be sex. I don't know if I dare try and go for sex, because if I do, I risk hurting her.

OMG Confusled (As Kat would say.)

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 22:19:11 Reply

At 3/8/05 05:38 PM, Coop83 wrote: The thing is, I want a meaningful relationship and I believe that the only person in the world I could have a meaningful relationship with is Kat. I could go out and get a girl, but that would just be sex. I don't know if I dare try and go for sex, because if I do, I risk hurting her.

OMG Confusled (As Kat would say.)

Ok I can see you really do care about her. I say wait for her and hope for the best. I left the woman I love and some of the things I did after we broke up have made it so we will never be togeather again. I know the pain that you would brig upon your self if you did try and give up on her. Wait as long as you feel that she is the one. I dont want you to suffer as I do now.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 22:20:22 Reply

At 3/8/05 04:11 PM, newbman wrote:
At 3/8/05 08:22 AM, TigerDemon wrote:

::

I am calling her tonight, I'm going to tell her. If your advice helps I tell you so. If it doesn't and we top being friends, I'll tell you so and ask how I could regain what I lost. Thank you, thank you alot.

Ok and I wish you the best of luck. I am always here to lend a hand.

BBS Signature
Wraith
Wraith
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-08 23:54:03 Reply

Well, yea, I'm here. Christ, it's been forever since I've been in C&C! I was just a little n00blet the last time I was here. Ah, old memories...

But anyway, if anyone has some trouble, holler. I'm pretty good at giving advice (but for me to follow it is another story)...

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-09 06:50:24 Reply

I think you should try to get her. How big are the possibilities that you could move together? Who is Chriss?

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-09 11:42:31 Reply

At 3/8/05 11:54 PM, -Wraith- wrote::

But anyway, if anyone has some trouble, holler. I'm pretty good at giving advice (but for me to follow it is another story)...

Good to see you will help out. As I said before you will be a great addition to the team.

BBS Signature
Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-09 15:21:30 Reply

At 3/9/05 06:50 AM, Andersson wrote:
I think you should try to get her. How big are the possibilities that you could move together? Who is Chris?

Chris is the scumbag son of a bitch bastard, who has stolen the woman I love away from me. He's her boyfriend, living with her in Bristol (200 miles from me.)

I think the option of casual sex (maybe with Kat, who knows) and the waiting game looks like my best bet for now.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 07:50:53 Reply

At 3/9/05 03:21 PM, Coop83 wrote:
Chris is the scumbag son of a bitch bastard, who has stolen the woman I love away from me. He's her boyfriend, living with her in Bristol (200 miles from me.)

I think the option of casual sex (maybe with Kat, who knows) and the waiting game looks like my best bet for now.

Well if this is what you feel is best do what you must. All I can say is be carefull and I hope it all works it self out.

BBS Signature
Ken-Korrupt
Ken-Korrupt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 09:48:02 Reply

I've got this problem - and its serious, I dont want you to laugh.

My girlfriend loves to try to stick her little finger where it doesnt belong, and no matter how much I tell her it really bothers me & how inappropriate it is - she still persists.

Can you fellas offer me some advice?

Im serious!

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 10:05:18 Reply

At 3/10/05 07:50 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well if this is what you feel is best do what you must. All I can say is be carefull and I hope it all works it self out.

I got a letter from her today. The news isn't good. The blackmail consists of a very trying part of her life (two years leading up to her meeting me.) Chris was her rock, he helped her through it and now he's threatening to spill the beans to her parents about it all. I have no idea weather or not he's bluffing. I feel all empty inside, because there's nothing I can do to help her.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 12:03:38 Reply

At 3/10/05 09:48 AM, Ken_Korrupt wrote: I've got this problem - and its serious, I dont want you to laugh.

My girlfriend loves to try to stick her little finger where it doesnt belong, and no matter how much I tell her it really bothers me & how inappropriate it is - she still persists.

Can you fellas offer me some advice?

Im serious!

Ok this club is for REAL relationship issues. Not some god damn N00b spaming bullshit! ! Now if you do this again I will report you to a mod. If you happen by some chance to be serious tell her to stop and if she dont dump the bitch

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 12:05:15 Reply

At 3/10/05 10:25 AM, Kaosboy85 wrote: Hey guys! I've seen this crew and never really though I need it but then I figure since I've very happily been with my girlfriend for three months and will probably marry her I would join to help others find what I have... so count me in! (Also I just noticed Ghalean is in here and I'm his unofficial stalker j/k j/k)

Well I will give you a chance the next three sets of advice you give will be judged by me and if they are up to par your in if not well you can try again in a month.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 12:08:50 Reply

At 3/10/05 10:05 AM, Coop83 wrote: I got a letter from her today. The news isn't good. The blackmail consists of a very trying part of her life (two years leading up to her meeting me.) Chris was her rock, he helped her through it and now he's threatening to spill the beans to her parents about it all. I have no idea weather or not he's bluffing. I feel all empty inside, because there's nothing I can do to help her.

WOW dude I hope that this will find a happy end. If I were you I would have beat this dudes ass a long time ago. However this is not an option for you now is it. All you can do is wait and be there for her through this whols ordeal. Keep me posted on how this goes.

I wish the best of luck to you.

Tiger

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 12:36:26 Reply

At 3/10/05 12:05 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/10/05 10:25 AM, Kaosboy85 wrote: Hey guys! I've seen this crew and never really though I need it but then I figure since I've very happily been with my girlfriend for three months and will probably marry her I would join to help others find what I have... so count me in! (Also I just noticed Ghalean is in here and I'm his unofficial stalker j/k j/k)

Hey Kaos =)

Well I will give you a chance the next three sets of advice you give will be judged by me and if they are up to par your in if not well you can try again in a month.

How come I wasn't asked this?
Heck I've yet to give out real advise =/ Or wait.... did I say somthing to you? Errrr? ok then 1 down 2 o go I suppose for me lol Actually did I even give you good advise?

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 13:22:25 Reply

At 3/10/05 01:14 PM, Kaosboy85 wrote: You should not harp on the possible problems of your past. Whether or not it really happened shouldn't really matter in the big scheme of things. You have crossed that bridge and now you must forge on to help other in their quest to find romance and love. I hope my advise has aided you in your decision to keep yourself from question whether or not you have done something.

o_O where in the world did you get all this from? lol This from what i said awhile ago or somthing? I don't even remember what i had said lol XD

Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 14:08:04 Reply

At 3/10/05 01:53 PM, Kaosboy85 wrote: lol nevermind, just saw a chance to give advise... theres noone else saying anything so my advise for you was all I had:-p... though i really don't think you have to worry baout my advise:-D

Oh I have more problems in this area than you'd think though lol XD I'm just not sure if feel like talking about each one.

Coop
Coop
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 59
Writer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 14:28:29 Reply

At 3/10/05 12:08 PM, TigerDemon wrote: WOW dude I hope that this will find a happy end. If I were you I would have beat this dudes ass a long time ago. However this is not an option for you now is it. All you can do is wait and be there for her through this whols ordeal. Keep me posted on how this goes.

When she said Blackmail, I nearly loaded four mates into my car, drove down to Bristol and administered a pounding to him myself. However, the situation is a little more delicate than that. I understand that I may have to wait a LONG time for Kat here. I'll probably go and get someone else as a stop gap, to save my sight.

I wish the best of luck to you.

Thanks Tiger, I sure do need it.

News
#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature
silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 15:24:21 Reply

Tiger i went up to that girl today and i said hi and her name and she just stood there and stared at me then turned to her friends n started laughing n i walked in a different directions.... but the 2 halls connected and she was behind me and i tihnk it was her talking to her friends n she just said he said hi first n then i had to go to my class room

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-10 17:11:07 Reply

kaos boy i want to thank you for helping... well atleast trying yes i've heard this you only live once etc and i think about it every time i didn't go up n say hi now thats i did she just laughed i mean WTF what do i do i didn't get a 500+ word post on how she wakes up just like me woo hooo think i never thought of that this is a relationship crew i posted here because i needed help and what you just said there took my self-esteem and crushed it like a egg under a semi-truck and how old do u thik i'm am cuz u like treated me like a 5 yr old jeez um tiger plz when you get a chance reply to my above post it'll be much aprreciated.... holy crows