New Topic Respond to this Topic
Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 4th, 2005 @ 01:50 PM Reply

At 3/4/05 01:43 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Now if you cant do this write her a letter and throw it at her.

Well I wouldn't do that cuz that feels wrong somehow. Anyway, the rest should do.

TigerChick
TigerChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 4th, 2005 @ 05:17 PM Reply

Hey TigerD you told me to visit this thread,
what can I do for you?

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 4th, 2005 @ 05:55 PM Reply

Tiger i know u helped me with this problem before but the same girl in lunch now sits with her back to me so she can't look @ me anymore and ui'm too darn shy n scurred to go up there and ask her stuff i was thinking about getting my friend to do it but he'll probably spill the ebans n i don't want that yet i know her first name n its alyssa and i really wanna start something with her i'm just too scurred :(

silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 4th, 2005 @ 05:57 PM Reply

At 3/4/05 01:50 PM, Andersson wrote:
At 3/4/05 01:43 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Now if you cant do this write her a letter and throw it at her.
Well I wouldn't do that cuz that feels wrong somehow. Anyway, the rest should do.

Y'kno i posted down below or now up above (and yes i still want your help tiger demon) but anyways kid if u don't take the chance your always gonna say what if when she gets another guy so just do it and if u do trust me it'll go away in a few days

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 4th, 2005 @ 06:47 PM Reply

At 3/4/05 05:17 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Hey TigerD you told me to visit this thread,
what can I do for you?

Well think you could give a hand and give advice here?

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.
I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
DominionCaligula
DominionCaligula
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 4th, 2005 @ 08:03 PM Reply

At 3/3/05 09:23 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/3/05 04:56 PM, DominionCaligula wrote: we met each other in a movie theater,yes we've done a bunch of other stuff other than toking ...
Well there you go. When you cannot think of anything to talk about talk about the....

oh,well thanks dude,i appreciate it

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 4th, 2005 @ 08:16 PM Reply

At 3/4/05 08:03 PM, DominionCaligula wrote:
Well there you go. When you cannot think of anything to talk about talk about the....
oh,well thanks dude,i appreciate it

No prob thats why I am here

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature
TigerChick
TigerChick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 5th, 2005 @ 04:09 AM Reply

At 3/4/05 08:16 PM, TigerDemon wrote: No prob thats why I am here

Sorry TigerD I think that's the only thing I can't do for ya. Never had a relationship or even came close and I am bad at advice, you're asking the wrong person :s

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 5th, 2005 @ 04:36 AM Reply

I would love to join this crew. I have some stories to tell you guys, and I need some help.

ladywarrior1
ladywarrior1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 5th, 2005 @ 10:25 AM Reply

well go on tell the stories. i haven't been here other than to post my problems lately and i'll love to get back to helping others so post away. and about the internet guy. he's just now telling me he has a girlfriend so i'm not sure if i should call him now. we just gotta be friends now so maybe i'll call him for the sake of our friendship but i'm a scared it'll ruin his relationship with his girlfriend. then if so then why did he give me his phone number. i'm so CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 5th, 2005 @ 11:23 AM Reply

At 3/5/05 04:36 AM, Quisty wrote: I would love to join this crew. I have some stories to tell you guys, and I need some help.

Well I will give you a trial run and see how you do. So tell us your stories and what help do ya need?

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 5th, 2005 @ 11:41 AM Reply

At 3/5/05 10:25 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: well go on tell the stories. i haven't been here other than to post my problems lately and i'll love to get back to helping others so post away. and about the internet guy. he's just now telling me he has a girlfriend so i'm not sure if i should call him now. we just gotta be friends now so maybe i'll call him for the sake of our friendship but i'm a scared it'll ruin his relationship with his girlfriend. then if so then why did he give me his phone number. i'm so CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

He may just want a new friend is all. That or he may be trying to play his girlfriend. I cant say for sure. However if you want to be friends with him I see no problem. Also I am glad to have you back on the team.

BBS Signature
Ghaleonx5z
Ghaleonx5z
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 5th, 2005 @ 12:54 PM Reply

At 3/5/05 11:41 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/5/05 10:25 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: i'm so CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
He may just want a new friend is all. That or he may be trying to play his girlfriend. I cant say for sure. However if you want to be friends with him I see no problem. Also I am glad to have you back on the team.

You ask me the guy is ether up to somthing or very confused. I eman you said he's been hitting on you right? I mean what kind of guy hits on girls and already hass a girlfriend =/
He's ether up to somthing, or completely oblivious to what he's doing =/ Hopfully he just didn't realise what he was doing. If thats the case then I hope your friendship lasts.
To bad there isn't anyway to tell what he's thinking.

"Everyone wants to know who they are or where they come from, but not everyone is prepared for what they ultimately discover." ~Ghaleon

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 6th, 2005 @ 11:06 AM Reply

OK aside from stories and advice we used to have club activite. Any one have any ideas for something we could do as a club.

BBS Signature
silver-222
silver-222
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Gamer
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 6th, 2005 @ 01:04 PM Reply

At 3/6/05 11:06 AM, TigerDemon wrote: OK aside from stories and advice we used to have club activite. Any one have any ideas for something we could do as a club.

We could always talk about how great or bad our relationships are going... wait isn't this what this club is called and for??? i gots an idea
SInce we're a relationship crew and i belive this is a dumb idea but what the ehck we could talk about NG's dating sims etc just an idea

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 6th, 2005 @ 01:22 PM Reply

At 3/6/05 11:06 AM, TigerDemon wrote: OK aside from stories and advice we used to have club activite. Any one have any ideas for something we could do as a club.

WE could make a flash movie which is about relationships but also promote this thread.
I can use Flash.

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 6th, 2005 @ 01:25 PM Reply

At 3/5/05 12:54 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 3/5/05 11:41 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 3/5/05 10:25 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: i'm so CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Just ask him what he is seeking with your relationship via Internet. I don't think you have to be very gentle and smooth in this case.

You ask me the guy is ether up to somthing or very confused. I eman you said he's been hitting on you right? I mean what kind of guy hits on girls and already hass a girlfriend =/
He's ether up to somthing, or completely oblivious to what he's doing =/ Hopfully he just didn't realise what he was doing. If thats the case then I hope your friendship lasts.
To bad there isn't anyway to tell what he's thinking.

If he's hitting on you and already have a girlfriend. Ask yourself if he would hit on someone else if you were a couple... And I am curious, how far away do you live from eachother?

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 6th, 2005 @ 01:27 PM Reply

Which kind of Club activities did you have back then? And I play CS: Source... Maybe we could play together sometime?

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 6th, 2005 @ 07:18 PM Reply

Well in the old days we put out lists of dateing advice. I was thinking along those lines but I also like the flash idea. I am a good writer and could have a script in no time. well let me know,what you want to do.

BBS Signature
ladywarrior1
ladywarrior1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 12:02 AM Reply

if you really wanta know, i live in blue island in he lives in north carolina. i don't see how this would help you though. or us. i think he's now keeping secret's from me and avoiding me so i don't know what to do. life is a bitch. he ain't hitting on me. he doesn't even know my last name even though i know everything about him. like where he lives, his phone number, and his last name.

newbman
newbman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 12:35 AM Reply

k' I have a crush k'. I've been flirting with her for a while now. But as frined do they nose in, and make assumtions, most of which are ture but never the less.
So she denys she likes me, it hrts casue I sence the truth, but I'm not in and hurry to give up trying. She does yet to know that i like her, but she thinks I'm a good and loyal friend.
What should I do?

JediCleric
JediCleric
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 04:36 AM Reply

At 3/5/05 11:23 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well I will give you a trial run and see how you do. So tell us your stories and what help do ya need?

Well, I have this online relationship. Well, I did. We are on this break thing right now. He won't talk to me, or answer my e-mails when he said he would. We do love each other but he does not want anything to happen right now. I am just really heart broken. I keep trying to talk to him, but he ignores me. I think he is mad because I open my big mouth, and give away things he tells me sometimes. I don't know why I do it, but it just slips out, and now he is mad. He won't speak to me now, and I cry each night. I feel like I have lost him, and I will never get him back.

Just need help on how to fix things...I am horrible at relationships.

Ghetto-Penguin
Ghetto-Penguin
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Audiophile
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 04:43 AM Reply

I'm about to fuck around with a 17 tomarrow. I know it's legally wrong but how morally wrong is it? Keep in mind I'm 19.

It's okay, I understand you're not as awesome as me.
Gamertag: DrunkenPenguin1
Twitter: @DruHatesKaraoke

BBS Signature
Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 04:57 AM Reply

At 3/7/05 12:02 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: if you really wanta know, i live in blue island in he lives in north carolina. i don't see how this would help you though. or us.

I live in Sweden so I don't really know if that is far or not... But I suppose that Blue Island is north, over North Carolina... ?
What I was thinking about was if you lived far away, it would be hard to manage a real life relationship...

i think he's now keeping secret's from me and avoiding me so i don't know what to do. life is a bitch. he ain't hitting on me. he doesn't even know my last name even though i know everything about him. like where he lives, his phone number, and his last name.

And you still want him? It seems like you don't really want a relationship with him now. I am very unsure. If he avoids you and ain't hitting on you, he maybe want to continue his relationship with his girlfriend... Are you in love with him?

Andersson
Andersson
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 05:06 AM Reply

At 3/7/05 04:43 AM, Ghetto_Penguin wrote: I'm about to fuck around with a 17 tomarrow. I know it's legally wrong but how morally wrong is it? Keep in mind I'm 19.

This thread ain't really for those kinda things. And I think it sucks if it's not legal for a 19 to fuck a 17. In Sweden people under 15 can fuck eachother and people over 15 fucks eachother. If someone above fucks someone under, the older one is making an illegal move. But only if someone finds out and if the parents or the girl/boy himself starts a trial against the older person. If a 18 years old person fucks a 80 years old person it's VERY WIERD and everyone look down at them (Ofcourse). If a 16 years old boy gets laid with a 27 years old pretty lady, he got luck! =P

TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 08:26 AM Reply

At 3/7/05 04:36 AM, Quisty wrote:
Well, I have this online relationship. Well, I did. We are on this break thing right now. He won't talk to me, or answer my e-mails when he said he would. We do love each other but he does not want anything to happen right now. I am just really heart broken. I keep trying to talk to him, but he ignores me. I think he is mad because I open my big mouth, and give away things he tells me sometimes. I don't know why I do it, but it just slips out, and now he is mad. He won't speak to me now, and I cry each night. I feel like I have lost him, and I will never get him back.
Just need help on how to fix things...I am horrible at relationships.

OK well he may be a little madright now but I doubt that it will last to long. I mean if he really cares about you then he will relax in time. Now how big are the things that you let slip? I need to know this before I can advice you further.(This is so I know how much damage control I gotta do.)

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 08:30 AM Reply

At 3/7/05 04:43 AM, Ghetto_Penguin wrote: I'm about to fuck around with a 17 tomarrow. I know it's legally wrong but how morally wrong is it? Keep in mind I'm 19.

Its not legally wrong because you are not more than 2 years older than her AND 16 is the age of consent in most states any way. Now as for the moral part well I gotta know if you two care about each other or do you to just want to fool around? Whatever the answer I feel its ok so long as you both are on the same page. HOWEVER if she thinks you care about her and you dont,THEN it is wrong.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 08:37 AM Reply

At 3/7/05 12:35 AM, newbman wrote: k' I have a crush k'. I've been flirting with her for a while now. But as frined do they nose in, and make assumtions, most of which are ture but never the less.
So she denys she likes me, it hrts casue I sence the truth, but I'm not in and hurry to give up trying. She does yet to know that i like her, but she thinks I'm a good and loyal friend.
What should I do?

Well it looks like you find yourself stuck on what I call the "friend ladder" now this is hard to get off of and most guys never do. Now are you willing to risk falling on your face trying to make the jump to the "date ladder"? If you said yes well I can help you. Tell me all you know about her likes dislikes hobbys,ect. Also I need to know all you likes dislikes and hobbys ect. Then I can get to the advice giveing.

BBS Signature
TigerDemon
TigerDemon
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Relationship Crew Mar. 7th, 2005 @ 09:01 AM Reply

At 3/7/05 12:02 AM, ladywarrior1 wrote: if you really wanta know, i live in blue island in he lives in north carolina. i don't see how this would help you though. or us. i think he's now keeping secret's from me and avoiding me so i don't know what to do. life is a bitch. he ain't hitting on me. he doesn't even know my last name even though i know everything about him. like where he lives, his phone number, and his last name.

Ok I think he may be a little confused himself or just playing games. I cant say for sure. At this point you have to ask him right out if he likes you and wants to be with you or not. If he fails to answer you stright you are going to have to make the choice of wanting to continue trying to be friends with him or just cuting him off.

BBS Signature