00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

FIERYTEMPTRESS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

457,223 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-01 16:55:29

At 2/25/05 12:31 AM, -Flameboy- wrote: One time we had a substitute teacher who had no control over us and we just looked at each other for the whole period, and she smiled at me and I smiled back. I dont know why I dont have the balls to tell her I like her...

LoL. You're definitely in love. Go for it -Flameboy-!

(Not trying to take over your patiente TigerDemon( Sorry).

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-01 17:00:56

At 2/28/05 01:02 PM, TigerDemon wrote: About how to get a woman.

OMG I got to test this (I was almost doing this once). =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-01 17:04:50

At 2/28/05 05:47 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 2/28/05 01:32 PM, TigerDemon wrote: But if ya can make her laugh it is the first step. So it would lead to some talk.
No I mean they'd think the person was insaine lol

Maybe you should meet some other girls?

LOL yea or you could just try it with the next good looking girl you see thats is always an option.
Also a problem, don't see alot of people lolXD

You see people at the little stores and stuff. Test everywhere. Even though you seem to like beeing in privacy (Maybe not like but is anyway), you see people on the way to and from school. There's alot of chicks out there at the summers. =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-01 17:09:27

At 3/1/05 04:46 PM, DominionCaligula wrote: ....but its just that sometimes i have nothing to speak to her about and i just feel like a douche when im hanging out with her because we barely speak sometimes.i dont know if this matters or not but she likes getting kissed alot and especially in the neck...well there isnt much else i could say...

Maybe she likes beeing with you when it's all calm. Just cuz you start thinking "Oh noes, what should I say?", doesn't mean that she is thinking the same thing. She could be thinking of something and like the calmness. I do. =P

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-01 17:14:21

well...its always it calm when im with her and she has always told her friends that i barely ever talk...

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-01 17:16:35

At 3/1/05 05:09 PM, Andersson wrote:
At 3/1/05 04:46 PM, DominionCaligula wrote: ....but its just that sometimes i have nothing to speak to her about and i just feel like a douche when im hanging out with her because we barely speak sometimes.i dont know if this matters or not but she likes getting kissed alot and especially in the neck...well there isnt much else i could say...
Maybe she likes beeing with you when it's all calm. Just cuz you start thinking ...

well its always calm when im around her,and she always tells her friends that i barely ever talk,so im kinda screwed

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-01 21:23:32

um as you know i broke up with kenneth the ass hole but now i think i'vef fallen in love with some one on the internet. we mwt when we were roleplaying with each other and we've sirta been flirting. every body knows about our flirting and we always win the award of the main characters to fall in love. we know each other's age. he's 15 and i'm 13 but it's not stopping him. he doesn't seem like a predator but i'm scared of him. iwhat if he is one, i mean you never know. he gave me his phone number because i was that great to him.i've been wondering should i call him . i already told my cousin about him and she said"hell yea. we can prank phone call him." she's a bad influence though. she always get's us in trouble. i think it eould be a good idea. my brain say's no my heary say's yea. i dream about him. i've seen a picture of him. all he knows is my first name and thats it. oh what should i do. love is devouring me. i shouldn't be wondering about things like this. i'm only 13.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-02 01:55:46

At 3/1/05 05:14 PM, DominionCaligula wrote: well...its always it calm when im with her and she has always told her friends that i barely ever talk...

Hummm... Tough one. Well I think we should wait for TigerDemon the expert's help.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-02 07:54:16

At 3/1/05 04:46 PM, DominionCaligula wrote:

:: shes my 5th....we both like weed,drinking and smoking...we both love sex but i havent gotten the chance to do her...umm...she likes the new age rock stuff and i like grindcore metal,she likes skaters and i skate sometimes. ...ummm.. well shes white and im a spic....she and i like to bother people alot ....but its just that sometimes i have nothing to speak to her about and i just feel like a douche when im hanging out with her because we barely speak sometimes.i dont know if this matters or not but she likes getting kissed alot and especially in the neck...well there isnt much else i could say...

*SIGH* This is one of those times that I HATE being honest. Well my friend I hate to say this but it seems to me that your relationship is based on purely just the physical side of things. I hope I am wrong in saying this but I doubt it. Now if I am correct you need help and fast because a relationship with no deep emotional connection with fade faster than an ember in the wind. Now unless you can tell me that you share intests in things deeper than weed and sex you are fucked. If you want my help I can give it but I warn you that I can only do so much and you both gotta want it.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-02 08:03:34

At 3/1/05 09:23 PM, ladywarrior1 wrote: um as you know i broke up with kenneth the ass hole but now i think i'vef fallen in love with some one on the internet. we mwt when we were roleplaying with each other and we've sirta been flirting. every body knows about our flirting and we always win the award of the main characters to fall in love. we know each other's age. he's 15 and i'm 13 but it's not stopping him. he doesn't seem like a predator but i'm scared of him. iwhat if he is one, i mean you never know. he gave me his phone number because i was that great to him.i've been wondering should i call him . i already told my cousin about him and she said"hell yea. we can prank phone call him." she's a bad influence though. she always get's us in trouble. i think it eould be a good idea. my brain say's no my heary say's yea. i dream about him. i've seen a picture of him. all he knows is my first name and thats it. oh what should i do. love is devouring me. i shouldn't be wondering about things like this. i'm only 13.

Hey relax we are here to help. Now I can see that you have come to like this guy and there is nothing wrong with that. I myself have developed feelings for a girl through an online relationship. I dont see anything wrong with calling him so long as it remains nothing more than phone calls for a long time(like atleast a year). If he asks to meet soon after the phone calls you must say NO. The only reason for the long wait is that you MUST be SURE of who he is and his intenet before you even think of meeting him. Now if you do at some point decide to meet him DO NOT go alone bring the biggest male friends you have and make sure it is in a public place and that you dont leave that place. Now if you have any futher questions just ask and we shall do what we can.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-02 08:05:17

At 3/2/05 01:55 AM, Andersson wrote:
At 3/1/05 05:14 PM, DominionCaligula wrote: well...its always it calm when im with her and she has always told her friends that i barely ever talk...
Hummm... Tough one. Well I think we should wait for TigerDemon the expert's help.

Andersson do you wish to become a member of this club? I have looked at your advice and for the most part you are right on. I think that you would ve a great help with all the wok that may come our way.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-02 08:21:47

At 3/1/05 05:13 PM, -Flameboy- wrote: Damn! I am so pissed off! I blew TWO perfect chances with the girl I like yesterday. One was after 1st period english, she always the first person out the door, but yesterday I was. Then I went down the stairs and she caught up to me. She was right next to me and I got too scared so I didn't say anything. The second chance I blew was after 4th period lunch. We have lunch the same period, and I eat outside for lunch, so when I went back in the school, I was walking with a friend and I saw her in the hallway, basically no ones there except me, my friend and her. I didnt have the balls to talk to her. I am afraid of this girl. I lost all of my confidence. I still think she likes me, but I want to make the first move, and I dont think I will.

Control yourself! You have not blown anything yet. Now all you have is a little trouble geting up the nerve to talk to her. I can help you set up a talk with her. What you should do is make it known you like her. Tell one of her friends that you want to talk with her(or have one of your friends do it if you cant) and then just get to know her. If you need other advice I will do what I can to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-02 09:25:30

I forget to check yesterday, and now I seem to be to late. Sorry Tiger =/ I have to go out a bit today -_- Food shopping >_> I'll be back later to help if anything coems up =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-02 09:43:33

At 3/2/05 09:25 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: I forget to check yesterday, and now I seem to be to late. Sorry Tiger =/ I have to go out a bit today -_- Food shopping >_> I'll be back later to help if anything coems up =)

Naaaaa your not to late. I think that diff views on each issue is what this club is all about so I encourage each member to comment on the diff issues even if some one already has. So hope to see ya back on when ya can get here.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-02 16:07:45

At 3/2/05 07:54 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
*SIGH* This is one of those times that I HATE being honest. Well my friend I hate to say this but it seems to...

well i really dont know what you want me to say about the things we have in common...maybe if you gave me an example i would understand

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-02 18:22:04

Well I read everything sofar lol And I agree with ya on all of them Tiger, no need for me to add anything at this point lol XD

I'll try to get on sooner next time.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-03 02:06:59

At 3/2/05 08:05 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Andersson do you wish to become a member of this club? I have looked at your advice and for the most part you are right on. I think that you would ve a great help with all the wok that may come our way.

Well. I would love to, I like helping and so on. But I don't know if I would be to any help. If you want to I'm in. I just don't know if I would be the right person to help people with their relationships! =D

But, yeah. I'd do it if you say I could help. =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-03 02:13:35

At 3/2/05 04:07 PM, DominionCaligula wrote:
*SIGH* This is one of those times that I HATE being honest. Well my friend I hate to say this but it seems to...
well i really dont know what you want me to say about the things we have in common...maybe if you gave me an example i would understand

Well how did you meet eachother? Have you ever done anything else than just having sex and smoking weed? Does it feel strange when you're not doing these things? Do you like the same stuff if you don't meantion weed and sex? Could you have a relationship with her without sex?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-03 09:50:35

Ok Well Things like common goals in life, common faith, commoon intrest in movies, books, and other things of the mind and spirit. These are things that will make a relationship last.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-03 09:53:50

At 3/3/05 02:06 AM, Andersson wrote:
At 3/2/05 08:05 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Andersson do you wish to become a member of this club? I have looked at your advice and for the most part you are right on. I think that you would ve a great help with all the wok that may come our way.
Well. I would love to, I like helping and so on. But I don't know if I would be to any help. If you want to I'm in. I just don't know if I would be the right person to help people with their relationships! =D

But, yeah. I'd do it if you say I could help. =)

Yes I know you will do well here. I see a lot of potential in you and your advice is pretty good. All you need is to get some exp with giveing this type of advice. I think with my teaching and some time you will be damn good at this.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-03 14:53:36

At 3/3/05 09:53 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Yes I know you will do well here. I see a lot of potential in you and your advice is pretty good. All you need is to get some exp with giveing this type of advice. I think with my teaching and some time you will be damn good at this.

Thanks! =D
Yup, Well I'm in then. =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-03 16:56:11

At 3/3/05 02:13 AM, Andersson wrote:

Well how did you meet eachother? Have you ever done anything else than just having sex and smoking weed? Does it feel strange when you're not doing these things? Do you like the same stuff if you don't meantion weed and sex? Could you have a relationship with her without sex?

we met each other in a movie theater,yes we've done a bunch of other stuff other than toking and fucking,and it doesnt feel strange when im not doing that.we do like a bunch of the same things like music,movies and other stuff.and yeah i could have a relationship with her without sex

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-03 21:23:41

At 3/3/05 04:56 PM, DominionCaligula wrote: we met each other in a movie theater,yes we've done a bunch of other stuff other than toking and fucking,and it doesnt feel strange when im not doing that.we do like a bunch of the same things like music,movies and other stuff.and yeah i could have a relationship with her without sex

Well there you go. When you cannot think of anything to talk about talk about the stuff you both injoy or a new movie you want to see. I mean it is not too hard. Well any other questions?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-04 01:42:42

At 3/3/05 10:21 PM, -Flameboy- wrote: I give up with the girl I like. I have no confidence, i dont know what to say, and im tired of getting nervous which has made me sweat a lot. I think I should give up.

I do not think you should give up, as long you feel that you don't want a relationship or as long as you acctually doesn't want her. But if you like her and if you want a relationship with her, keep on trying.

I am afraid of her.

Are you afraid, or do you just get nervous around her? Cuz these are two different things. Don't let that make you give up. She may be as intrested about you, as you are about her...

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-04 13:43:55

At 3/3/05 10:21 PM, -Flameboy- wrote: I give up with the girl I like. I have no confidence, i dont know what to say, and im tired of getting nervous which has made me sweat a lot. I think I should give up.
I am afraid of her.

Listen you need to relax. This girl is probably as nervious around you as you are around her. Ok now all you have to do is get it out there that you like her. I mean use the High school rumor mill to get it spread around or just tell her best friend both will work. Then she will probably come talk to you. Now if you cant do this write her a letter and throw it at her.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-04 13:50:19

At 3/4/05 01:43 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Now if you cant do this write her a letter and throw it at her.

Well I wouldn't do that cuz that feels wrong somehow. Anyway, the rest should do.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-04 17:17:17

Hey TigerD you told me to visit this thread,
what can I do for you?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-04 17:55:43

Tiger i know u helped me with this problem before but the same girl in lunch now sits with her back to me so she can't look @ me anymore and ui'm too darn shy n scurred to go up there and ask her stuff i was thinking about getting my friend to do it but he'll probably spill the ebans n i don't want that yet i know her first name n its alyssa and i really wanna start something with her i'm just too scurred :(

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-04 17:57:44

At 3/4/05 01:50 PM, Andersson wrote:
At 3/4/05 01:43 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Now if you cant do this write her a letter and throw it at her.
Well I wouldn't do that cuz that feels wrong somehow. Anyway, the rest should do.

Y'kno i posted down below or now up above (and yes i still want your help tiger demon) but anyways kid if u don't take the chance your always gonna say what if when she gets another guy so just do it and if u do trust me it'll go away in a few days

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-04 18:47:11

At 3/4/05 05:17 PM, Tiger_Chick wrote: Hey TigerD you told me to visit this thread,
what can I do for you?

Well think you could give a hand and give advice here?

BBS Signature