00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Waaf just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

456,130 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-25 13:18:06

Well people I NEED to get more crew members. Is any one intrested in giveing advice in this club?

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 08:05:16

At 2/25/05 01:18 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well people I NEED to get more crew members. Is any one intrested in giveing advice in this club?

PEOPLE CPME ON I NEED A STAFF HERE. Can any one help?

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 08:29:14

You need more people posting more than you need a staff =/

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 08:32:31

At 2/28/05 08:29 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: You need more people posting more than you need a staff =/

Too true. Do you know of any way to get people intrested in this? I mean back when we were active we did a lot of good. The only thing was that it took awhile for us to get going. So do you have any ideas to get us back on our feet?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 09:11:42

At 2/28/05 08:32 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Too true. Do you know of any way to get people intrested in this? I mean back when we were active we did a lot of good. The only thing was that it took awhile for us to get going. So do you have any ideas to get us back on our feet?

No, unfochenatly not really. All we really need is 2 people posting, and the place would stay up for others to see. Only problem is getting that to happen.

I'd talk about my problems, but I think I already did a while ago =/

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 09:14:17

At 2/28/05 09:11 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:

:: No, unfochenatly not really. All we really need is 2 people posting, and the place would stay up for others to see. Only problem is getting that to happen.

I'd talk about my problems, but I think I already did a while ago =/

Well I will keep posting if you will. That and I dont seem to remember you posting about your porblems. However feel free to repost em if you did. Cause I will be posting some of mine any way.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 09:32:28

At 2/28/05 09:14 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well I will keep posting if you will.

Sure why not lol

That and I dont seem to remember you posting about your porblems. However feel free to repost em if you did. Cause I will be posting some of mine any way.

Ok then, I'll look and see what I said last time. And go from there lol =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 09:40:29

Ok here is an issue I am haveing. Right now I am all alone but I am kind of talking to this girl that I like. Now there are two issues. One she is racist and I hate this but she seems like such a sweet person and is so nice to me that it is hard to not to over look this. Two I know that if I did date her it would not be long term cause i dont see us that way. Now I am afraid that if I get invloved with her I will sleep with her too quickly to get over my ex who I was (and still am) deeply in love with. Any advice.

[Oh check out the VE cause me and Midnight need all the Lords for a meeting.]

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 09:56:57

At 2/28/05 09:40 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Ok here is an issue I am haveing. Right now I am all alone but I am kind of talking to this girl that I like. Now there are two issues.
One she is racist and I hate this but she seems like such a sweet person and is so nice to me that it is hard to not to over look this.

Personally if it where me I couldn't overlook her being a racist >_> My best friend has problems with people like that, and it pisses me off.

Two I know that if I did date her it would not be long term cause i dont see us that way.

o-O Ok now your starting to confuse me. if your not even expecting it to be long term, you shouldn't even bother at all. But thats just me.

Now I am afraid that if I get invloved with her I will sleep with her too quickly to get over my ex who I was (and still am) deeply in love with.

Thats no reason to sleep with somone. Besides if ya did that you'd probebly feel even worse, if you still love your ex you'd more than likely feel like you cheated on her after it's all said and done.

Any advice.

Don't go out with her, fine another way to get other your ex, because it sound s like to me your just looking for an outlet to think about anything but your Ex. If ya ask me you should wait before going out with anyone. Or if you do don't sleep with them so quickly.
As for that girl, my own opinion would bo don't bother with her =/
But thats just my opinion.

[Oh check out the VE cause me and Midnight need all the Lords for a meeting.]

(And check out what has been going on for a long while, Baal can't come. Still have a war going on outside the castle.)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 10:09:08

At 2/28/05 09:56 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Don't go out with her, fine another way to get other your ex, because it sound s like to me your just looking for an outlet to think about anything but your Ex. If ya ask me you should wait before going out with anyone. Or if you do don't sleep with them so quickly.
As for that girl, my own opinion would bo don't bother with her =/
But thats just my opinion.

I think your right. I am lookinf for anything I can to take my mind off her. Its just driveing me nuts knowing how I feel about her but watching her go out wit another dude. I mean I know its over and we might not be ment to be togeather but it still hurts ya know. Well I think that I am just gonna have to lig on and hope for the best. *Sigh*

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 10:19:41

At 2/28/05 10:09 AM, TigerDemon wrote: I think your right. I am lookinf for anything I can to take my mind off her. Its just driveing me nuts knowing how I feel about her but watching her go out wit another dude. I mean I know its over and we might not be ment to be togeather but it still hurts ya know. Well I think that I am just gonna have to lig on and hope for the best. *Sigh*

Well atleast you got to spend somtime with her =)

I mean I'm in love with my best friend *She always will be my best friend no matter what* But she's never felt that same way about me lol
But yeah I know the feeling of knowing she's going out with other guys. Still she's my best friend so even though it hurts, and I feel a tad jealous, I can still be happy for her =)

But um? yeah thats what my problem is. Only girl I've ever cared for and she doesn't feel the same way. Can't get over her, been months since I told her and I still can't get over here.

And if you really don't remmeber me posting all this before. Then maybe you'll atleast remember me telling you that even though I'm 20 I still haven't even kissed a girl yet.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 10:27:57

Yes I remember that part. I kind of gotta fun and ironic story to tell if you are intrested. It is also the whole reason this crew was statred. Oh and as for the deal with your gal pal that has gotta be tough. I dont know how I would deal if I really loved a girl but she didnt love me back. I think I would curl into a ball and cry for a few days then move on as I always do but I dun knw for sure.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 10:46:26

At 2/28/05 10:27 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Yes I remember that part. I kind of gotta fun and ironic story to tell if you are intrested. It is also the whole reason this crew was statred.

Sure I'm always up to hear a story lol

Oh and as for the deal with your gal pal that has gotta be tough.

Thanks, and yeah it is tough. But like I said she is my best friend, so no matter how hard it is I can still take enjoyment in seeing that she is atleast happy =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 10:55:58

Well if you ever seen the movie Hitch I would be Hitch. I am a master of hooking people up. I have never failed to get a pair of people togeather that liked each other in some way. No matter how diff they were or how unlikely they seemed I got them over it and could fix up the most killer dates. I also can fix damn near any relationship issue. The only thing is that I cant seem to do the same foe my self. SO I decided to share my skill with NG and thats how this whole deal got up and runing.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 11:04:41

At 2/28/05 10:55 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well if you ever seen the movie Hitch I would be Hitch. I am a master of hooking people up. I have never failed to get a pair of people togeather that liked each other in some way. No matter how diff they were or how unlikely they seemed I got them over it and could fix up the most killer dates. I also can fix damn near any relationship issue. The only thing is that I cant seem to do the same foe my self. SO I decided to share my skill with NG and thats how this whole deal got up and runing.

Well I never saw the movie but ok lol

Wish you could help me out man lol XD But I guess my situation is a bit different since she doesn't like me like that lol

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 11:09:37

At 2/28/05 11:04 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Wish you could help me out man lol XD But I guess my situation is a bit different since she doesn't like me like that lol

Well if you are ever gonna go on a date let me know cause I am great at makeing them go well so I could give killer advice. However your right about your friend I dont think I could help there. Well short of Kidnap and brain washing, but I dont think that is leagal or what you want. LOL JK.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 11:23:29

At 2/28/05 11:09 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well if you are ever gonna go on a date let me know cause I am great at makeing them go well so I could give killer advice.

You kidding me? The chances I'll find anyone are slim to none =/ I've never really met a girl who liked me lol
Thanks though, but I dought It will happen lol =)

However your right about your friend I dont think I could help there. Well short of Kidnap and brain washing, but I dont think that is leagal or what you want. LOL JK.

Well even if it was legalI wouldn't lol

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 11:35:14

At 2/28/05 11:23 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
At 2/28/05 11:09 AM, TigerDemon wrote:

:: You kidding me? The chances I'll find anyone are slim to none =/ I've never really met a girl who liked me lol

Thanks though, but I dought It will happen lol =)

My friend this is your issue. If you lack faith in yourself others can tell and then it puts you in a bad position to start with. Now alls you need is an ego boost and some time. I am sure you can get a girl if given the right opening.(my that sounds dirty) Can you tell me the main issue you have with meeting girls? If I know some backround I might be able to help.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 11:50:42

At 2/28/05 11:35 AM, TigerDemon wrote: My friend this is your issue. If you lack faith in yourself others can tell and then it puts you in a bad position to start with.

If thats really my problem, then I am definatly not going to find anyone lol Because I always look down on myself, it's the way I am =/

Now alls you need is an ego boost and some time.

Ego boost? I wouldn't even know how lol

I am sure you can get a girl if given the right opening.

If you say so.

Can you tell me the main issue you have with meeting girls? If I know some backround I might be able to help.

I don't go out, even if I did it wouldn't matter. There isn't any place to go in this town.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 11:57:29

At 2/28/05 11:50 AM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
Can you tell me the main issue you have with meeting girls? If I know some backround I might be able to help.
I don't go out, even if I did it wouldn't matter. There isn't any place to go in this town.

Well ther may be no place to go that you enjoy but I can say for sure there are places with girls. So tell me about what you look for in a girl and I MIGHT be able to help you find one.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 12:14:32

At 2/28/05 11:57 AM, TigerDemon wrote: Well ther may be no place to go that you enjoy but I can say for sure there are places with girls. So tell me about what you look for in a girl and I MIGHT be able to help you find one.

Errrrr? ok lol

Smart, Funny, maybe a tad weird lol
Perferably somone who likes anime, videogames, and stuff like that.

I should leave it just like that, if I go into great detail I'll just describe razzy lol =)

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 12:20:38

At 2/28/05 12:14 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:
Errrrr? ok lol

Smart, Funny, maybe a tad weird lol
Perferably somone who likes anime, videogames, and stuff like that.

Well here are a list of place to look for girls of that general type: Book store, coffie shops, anime conventions, Also the arts area of local collages are good places. Now it is a matter of geting you set up with a reeason to talk to them. Now I have onething that has never failed but I gotta know how brave you are.

I should leave it just like that, if I go into great detail I'll just describe razzy lol =)

I take it this is your friends name?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 12:57:25

At 2/28/05 12:20 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well here are a list of place to look for girls of that general type: Book store, coffie shops, anime conventions, Also the arts area of local collages are good places. Now it is a matter of geting you set up with a reeason to talk to them. Now I have onething that has never failed but I gotta know how brave you are.

Well I am not sure there is any of that stuff even close to where I am lol
Um? Yeah I suppose I can be brave if needed to be.

I take it this is your friends name?

Short version of her online name.

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 13:02:53

At 2/28/05 12:57 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote:

:: Well I am not sure there is any of that stuff even close to where I am lol

Um? Yeah I suppose I can be brave if needed to be.

Well if you see a girl that you would like to talk to just keep satreing at her. If she looks at you DONT look away. When she comes over and asks if you were stareing at her say yes. If she gets all pissy or askes why just say I am a man the appreciates beautie thats all. Now I can almost bet my life that this will lead her to talk to you. Now if she asks if you want her number tell her know and hand her yours. Then look her dead in the eyes and tell her if she is intrested call you if not then well no ones time was wasted. I tell you this NEVER fails.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 13:20:22

At 2/28/05 01:02 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Well if you see a girl that you would like to talk to just keep satreing at her. If she looks at you DONT look away. When she comes over and asks if you were stareing at her say yes. If she gets all pissy or askes why just say I am a man the appreciates beautie thats all.

Straight forward, no wonder you asked if I was brave lol

Now I can almost bet my life that this will lead her to talk to you.

All the girls I know would laugh there heads off lol
But if you say so =)

Now if she asks if you want her number tell her know and hand her yours. Then look her dead in the eyes and tell her if she is intrested call you if not then well no ones time was wasted. I tell you this NEVER fails.

If you say so man. First step is even finding a place lol

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 13:32:35

At 2/28/05 01:20 PM, Ghaleonx5z wrote: Straight forward, no wonder you asked if I was brave lol

yup this move takes balls.

All the girls I know would laugh there heads off lol
But if you say so =)

But if ya can make her laugh it is the first step. So it would lead to some talk.

If you say so man. First step is even finding a place lol

LOL yea or you could just try it with the next good looking girl you see thats is always an option.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 17:47:12

At 2/28/05 01:32 PM, TigerDemon wrote: But if ya can make her laugh it is the first step. So it would lead to some talk.

No I mean they'd think the person was insaine lol

LOL yea or you could just try it with the next good looking girl you see thats is always an option.

Also a problem, don't see alot of people lolXD

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-02-28 18:19:35

I'm kinda embarrassed to say this,but sometimes i really dont know what to say to my girlfriend...i like choke or my mind empties everytime i see her and stuff...what the fuck am i supposed to do or say?

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-01 10:14:14

At 2/28/05 06:19 PM, DominionCaligula wrote: I'm kinda embarrassed to say this,but sometimes i really dont know what to say to my girlfriend...i like choke or my mind empties everytime i see her and stuff...what the fuck am i supposed to do or say?

That is no big deal. IT happens to the best of us. Now tell me is she your first GF? Also tell me as muc about the both of your likes and dislikes, intrests, and any thing eles you can think of. I can help give you ideas for what tot talk about when your mind goes blank.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2005-03-01 16:46:12

At 3/1/05 10:14 AM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 2/28/05 06:19 PM, DominionCaligula wrote: I'm kinda embarrassed to say this,but sometimes i really dont know what to say to my girlfriend...i like choke or my mind empties everytime i see her and stuff...what the fuck am i supposed to do or say?
That is no big deal. IT happens to the best of us. Now tell me is she your first GF? Also tell me as muc about the both of your likes and dislikes, intrests, and any thing eles you can think of. I can help give you ideas for what tot talk about when your mind goes blank.

shes my 5th....we both like weed,drinking and smoking...we both love sex but i havent gotten the chance to do her...umm...she likes the new age rock stuff and i like grindcore metal,she likes skaters and i skate sometimes. ...ummm.. well shes white and im a spic....she and i like to bother people alot ....but its just that sometimes i have nothing to speak to her about and i just feel like a douche when im hanging out with her because we barely speak sometimes.i dont know if this matters or not but she likes getting kissed alot and especially in the neck...well there isnt much else i could say...