00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BorfDoggo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Relationship Crew

455,808 Views | 7,299 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Relationship Crew 2004-10-02 02:44:14

This is for people who need advice with relationship problems or general dating advice. I will be looking for three people to help me run this so if you are intrested please say so.

p.s. To the people that caught the spelling error in the last post thank you. I was not paying attention to what I was typing.

Priest of Anubis and guardian of the NOX.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-02 02:51:59

Ummm, dude. Just because you made a spelling error in the last one doesn't mean that you should go and make another thread about it. That is just really annoying.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-02 02:53:24

Sorry I dont know all of the rules an stuff here. I just wanted to stop the crap about the spelling error.

I'm a heavy drinking, chain smoking, foul mouthed sailor and guess what Im dating your SISTER!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-02 11:09:39

Well this is da two I hope to hear from some one.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-02 12:42:52

I was in a 2 and a half year relationship myself and have mostly female friends. No relationship of my own at the momment, But i still excell in relationship advice, and think its important to support relationships > flings. I am here to give advice and lecture, oKay?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-02 12:47:21

I'm recovering from a 15 year relationship. It was going great until I found Piconjo in bed with my girlfriend.

It just isn't fair...

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-02 12:48:02

At 10/2/04 12:42 PM, ArtistJ wrote: I was in a 2 and a half year relationship myself and have mostly female friends. No relationship of my own at the momment, But i still excell in relationship advice, and think its important to support relationships > flings. I am here to give advice and lecture, oKay?

Thats cool. Do you want to help me run this thing or just post advice when the mood strikes you?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-02 14:06:02

At 10/2/04 12:48 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 10/2/04 12:42 PM, ArtistJ wrote: I was in a 2 and a half year relationship myself and have mostly female friends. No relationship of my own at the momment, But i still excell in relationship advice, and think its important to support relationships > flings. I am here to give advice and lecture, oKay?
Thats cool. Do you want to help me run this thing or just post advice when the mood strikes you?

I think ill just check in from time to time and if someone has a story that i think my advice could be of use on, then ill respond. But until then i shall remain dormant.

For everyone else, dont be afraid to open up and ask for help...

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 03:27:47

This seems like fun I can try and help.

And me being a female should be a plus i hope ^_^

LOL yes I am the LOL Girl ^_^

The "LOL" girl is back ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 03:32:30

At 10/3/04 03:27 AM, Lacie wrote: This seems like fun I can try and help.

um what does it mean when a girl tells me to feel her boob and after that i tell her to feel my dick, then she grabs it and strokes it twice...........???

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 03:42:53

At 10/3/04 03:32 AM, THE-KRAZYMAN wrote:
At 10/3/04 03:27 AM, Lacie wrote: This seems like fun I can try and help.

um what does it mean when a girl tells me to feel her boob and after that i tell her to feel my dick, then she grabs it and strokes it twice...........???

Only twice LOL.

That could mean that you may not have been in the mood.

Try another night when you can get things to work better ^_^

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 03:52:53

At 10/3/04 03:42 AM, Lacie wrote:
Only twice LOL.

That could mean that you may not have been in the mood.

Try another night when you can get things to work better ^_^

thats right!
thanks..........

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 14:30:22

I have to agree with the other two comments about this.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 14:32:30

I am glad to have you aboard and hope to have a list of people who are willing to help run this so do you want to help me run this thing?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 14:41:32

ok then lets put your combined relationship skills to the test.

There is a girl at my school who I like and I think she may like me. is there anyway I can find out if she does like me so I dont embarrass myself if she doesnt?

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 14:58:25

At 10/3/04 02:41 PM, The_Real_Deal wrote: ok then lets put your combined relationship skills to the test.

There is a girl at my school who I like and I think she may like me. is there anyway I can find out if she does like me so I dont embarrass myself if she doesnt?

My best advice is to put the word out by haveing one of your friends "happen" to mention it in front of one of her friends then with any luck she or one of her friends will get back you on how she feels. Now if she happens not to like you then you can say your friend got it all wrong and give some BS about mixed messages.

ps
If you think she likes you then most likely its true. She has probably sent signals that you picked up with out knowing it. Any way my best advice is to be stright about it and tell her how you feel. She will respect that alot more than any round about way. But if you must be cautious about it use the above advice.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 15:02:32

thanks. If your at all curious I might post in here again saying how things went and stuff like that.........either that or Ill be begging for help again. :P

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 15:09:40

At 10/3/04 03:02 PM, The_Real_Deal wrote: thanks. If your at all curious I might post in here again saying how things went and stuff like that.........either that or Ill be begging for help again. :P

Yes please post to tell us how things went and I hope it turns ouy well for you. If I can help with any more advice just ask, thats why we are here.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 15:12:15

I'm in a 6 month and going relationship - I will give advice to people who need it

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 15:19:04

At 10/3/04 03:12 PM, -Diddy- wrote: I'm in a 6 month and going relationship - I will give advice to people who need it

ok cool good to have you with us.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 15:22:58

Yup Yup - If anyone needs advice i'll give it to them

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 15:38:59

Ok to the people who are willing to help post advice: can you help me put togeather a list of first date and general dateing advice for people?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 16:53:22

At 10/3/04 03:38 PM, TigerDemon wrote: Ok to the people who are willing to help post advice: can you help me put togeather a list of first date and general dateing advice for people?

Same as above

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 17:00:12

Hello Tigerdemon do we have any advice for anyone today?

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 17:13:07

At 10/3/04 05:00 PM, Lacie wrote: Hello Tigerdemon do we have any advice for anyone today?

well I posted advice for one guy an it was the first request we had for advice. Any way i want to put togeather a list of first date and general dateing advice for people, so do you have any thing you want to put on the list? Any ideas would be helpful. Also I want to make you co-leader of this crew because i think we need a girl to blance things out, so do you want the job?

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 17:18:05

At 10/3/04 05:13 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
At 10/3/04 05:00 PM, Lacie wrote: Hello Tigerdemon do we have any advice for anyone today?
well I posted advice for one guy an it was the first request we had for advice. Any way i want to put togeather a list of first date and general dateing advice for people, so do you have any thing you want to put on the list? Any ideas would be helpful. Also I want to make you co-leader of this crew because i think we need a girl to blance things out, so do you want the job?

Yes i do want that job much thankies ^_^

I will try and put some stuff i have learned together today or tonight.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 17:21:01

:: : At 10/3/04 05:00 PM, Lacie wrote:

Yes i do want that job much thankies ^_^
I will try and put some stuff i have learned together today or tonight.

Great I will do the same and then take our lists and other tips from people and put it togeather. Your the best for helping me with this^_^ !!!!!!!!

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 17:47:01

At 10/3/04 05:21 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
Great I will do the same and then take our lists and other tips from people and put it togeather. Your the best for helping me with this^_^ !!!!!!!!

No problem I like this club and maybe we can do some good among other ng users.

Follow The LOL Girl

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 17:49:23

At 10/3/04 05:21 PM, TigerDemon wrote:
No problem I like this club and maybe we can do some good among other ng users.

My thoughts exactly so I await your list.

BBS Signature

Response to Relationship Crew 2004-10-03 18:25:21

Alright well since you guys need jobs and iv got something on my mind, heres my question i need you guys to answer for me, being experts at this and all...
Iv got a friend who is female but she lives in Oregon and i live in Kansas, We tried long distance but im not very good at it. Now i might get a job and she wants me to come visit for Christmass Break. I like her a lot and stuff but how much will it hurt to get back home and leave her ya kno. So my question is should i just remain friends or should i try a long distance thing again after Christmas break? Thanks guys....and gals....

"Look if he'd have died he wouldn't bother carving 'AAAAAAAUGH', he'd just say it..." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail