00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Newgrounds

4,419 Views | 61 Replies

Newgrounds 2001-11-17 00:24:09

Okay.

Newgrounds is a cool website. Many of you will have to agree. You spend your entire cyber lives here, not that that is a bad thing. Newgrounds provides a place for up and coming flash animators, graphic artist, and cyber story tellers to get their name known. It lets you vote on a huge treasure trove of content. It provides ANYONE and EVERYONE that has internet access with non stop entertainment. Newgrounds is great. Newgrounds even has a nice community. The BBS the Chat even the Portal are places where people talk, fight, nmake friends, and share ideas. There isn't nothing wrong with Newgrounds.

There is however something wrong with people who "police" NG Chat users. #newgrounds.com on webmaster.com's IRC server is supposed to be the OFFICIAL chat of Newgrounds. Why is it then the Ops (people in charge for thoose not in the know) are allowed to chase away NG Users? I mean is it really wise to harrass and chase away someone who submits content to Newgrounds? Is it right to scare someone away from newgrounds on their first visit just because they are a n00b and don't know it isn't a good idea to type in all caps? That n00b may be the next EntropicOrder, WillStamper, PsychoGoldfish, Diplomacy Mike, Razzo or Toma. Won't ever find out though.. cuz they clicked that little chat link on the top of EVERY page and got kicked and decided "Hey this isn't where I want to be." It was kinda the same thing with the old BBS, for thoose who remember it.

Anyhow.. this is basically just building up to one point. I have been working the past month or so on a couple new movies. The first flash I have done in about a year or so. Nothing like my old shit either. Stuff to really be proud of. I am sad to say.. I will never have the opurtunity to share theese with Newgrounds though. I am leaving Newgrounds. I don't really think that I want to be a part of a place where someone who has been coming for over 2 years almost 3 has submitted content and is planning on submitting more. Someone who makes it a point to be involved somehow. Someone who has made a few mistakes but has apoligized for them. Is harrassed by people who brag about the fact that they don't even go to the portal anymore. People who conspire against a person to get him put on Akick (permabanned) just because they don't like him. Maybe this sounds whiney. Maybe this sounds stupid. But Hey.. I been here since the OLD BBS. I had a movie on the original portal. I have to say goodbye someway. Anyway...

I still love Newgrounds. I will probaley still watch portal movies everyday and vote. I am not going to submit content or be a part of the NG Communtiy in anyway though.

Goodbye NG.

EaStFaTaL-_

Newgrounds

My Main Account @LaszloFung

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 00:27:22

At 11/17/01 12:24 AM, EastFatal wrote: crap

it's the 3rd topic about complaining about NG chat today!

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 01:15:33

I cant stand going into the chat for extended periods anymore. Usually someone starts talking about how the Portal killed NG and how Tom is a greedy asshole. Not only is it a huge lack of respect for the people that MADE the chat ops who they are, Tom and Wade are also my friends, so i dont want to hear that shit. Listening to jellous people (that wish they thought of the idea first whine) isnt my idea of a good time. NOW this isnt all the chat people. In fact, a majority are cool, its just the few that aren't that ruin it.

So, to take out any validity this post may have had...i blame YOU Kane of Nod! Look! He is Evil!

I have lost the pic of him with no pants...boo hoo

Newgrounds

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 01:27:35

The first time i ever went into the chat, i was met with nothing but hostility and racial slurs.

I was called the "N" word by two complete assholes who will remain nameless (Hannetz and Slizor).

I was also made fun of for using the Java interface from the site instead of using mIRC, and Hannetz decided that because of this "atrocity" i should be spammed a MILLION times with the "@" character.

The quality of people in the chat compared to the quality of those on the BBS is absolutely deplorable.

Wade and Tom need to find some good OPs who are fair and not childish punks.

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 01:38:05

At 11/17/01 01:15 AM, TannerCenterwall wrote: I cant stand going into the chat for extended periods anymore. Usually someone starts talking about how the Portal killed NG and how Tom is a greedy asshole. Not only is it a huge lack of respect for the people that MADE the chat ops who they are, Tom and Wade are also my friends, so i dont want to hear that shit. Listening to jellous people (that wish they thought of the idea first whine) isnt my idea of a good time. NOW this isnt all the chat people. In fact, a majority are cool, its just the few that aren't that ruin it.

So, to take out any validity this post may have had...i blame YOU Kane of Nod! Look! He is Evil!

I have lost the pic of him with no pants...boo hoo

I always thought you guys were allies.

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 01:38:18

Also, i forgot to say that after changing my nick for a second, Hannetz stole it from me. Is he always this big of a fag?

But basically, EastFatal, what im trying to say is that you shouldnt let the chatroom sully your view of the entire site. My opinion is that the chat is a completely serparate entity from the TRUE body of Newgrounds, and has nothing to do with the good people who run it or frequent the BBS. The chat is boring, childish, poorly monitored, populated by assholes, and utterly unenjoyable. A serious revamp of the "chat community" is needed. I dont think that Newfrounds has any place for elitist assholes who can bully others into submission.

For example, if your last name isnt Fulp, you cant kick or ban anyone from the BBS; the same should be true of the chatroom. It just makes sense.

So until the chat has seriously improved, dont visit it. The BBS is more than a good alternative. Stay with us and keep submitting your flash for all of us to hate/enjoy.

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 02:54:34

At 11/17/01 01:38 AM, Superabound wrote: So until the chat has seriously improved, dont visit it. The BBS is more than a good alternative. Stay with us and keep submitting your flash for all of us to hate/enjoy.

Now that I have calmed down and thought about it. That is a pretty good idea. 'Sides it would suck to have worked so hard on the 2 projects I am working on to put 'em up on a tripod site no one will see.

EastFatal-_

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 03:41:45

At 11/17/01 02:54 AM, EastFatal wrote:
At 11/17/01 01:38 AM, Superabound wrote: So until the chat has seriously improved, dont visit it. The BBS is more than a good alternative. Stay with us and keep submitting your flash for all of us to hate/enjoy.

Now that I have calmed down and thought about it. That is a pretty good idea. 'Sides it would suck to have worked so hard on the 2 projects I am working on to put 'em up on a tripod site no one will see.

EastFatal-_

Im glad i could convince you to stay :-)

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 03:56:45

My opinion may not count, since I've only been registered since Nov. 4, but I've been a fan of newgrounds for a lot longer than that. Anyway, I also hate the jerks around here who hate everything and give crap to people just because their new. I haven't met up with one of these "police" guys yet(notice the # of posts), but these sound like the same people who give low scores to good first try movies. If members wanted to do something about it, I think you should be able to file complaints against that "policeman" and enough complaints would revoke him of his policing duties. Fair enough?

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 04:25:33

At 11/17/01 02:54 AM, EastFatal wrote:

EastFatal-_

That way, you can see more DanMalo pictures!

Newgrounds

BBS Signature

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 04:30:15

At 11/17/01 12:33 AM, traekwonz wrote:
it's true though; I went to the chatroom TWICE.. the first time Y_T or whoever was admomishing someone for having a grounds gold account and depositing their points.. as if it was a sin or something. the second time I watched AstroZombie get kicked and banned because Wheeljack didn't "like" him. It's a farce. I never had any real interest to go back there, never seemd like any fun, cause you had to watch everything you say.

Traekwonz cannot be more correct in his statements. Some operators do not care for Newgrounds, and certainly do not care for members of the Newgrounds Chat community. As I am composing this post, Solidus has just kicked one person for the third time tonight. That person had done nothing more than ask how to change his nick name, when Solidus said, "You take a magic wand and shove it up your ass, then wish really hard." The user was then kicked for defending himself by telling Solidus to "shut [his] pie hole!" As he came back in, Solidus kicked him again, and the process repeated itself for a second time around. Just last week, a vOP and myself were trying to get to the root of Proxist's hatred of the Clock Crew, when he banned me, according to his ban message, "For no good reason." At one time Proxist harassed me for several hours after banning me from his Anti-Newgrounds channel. I have reported this to Wade and Ross on several occasions, yet operators like Solidus still have the power to make degrading remarks towards fellow users and ban people for no reason. This has got to end.

Wade - I have seen you take action against Kaotic and Y_T_ in the past, as well as several other operators. A week later their power was reinstated for a reason unknown to many. I usually go into the chat room once or twice a week, and in my short stay there, I can tell that something is terribly wrong. I am not saying that all operators are bad; Kaotic and WheelJack are very nice, helpful people. I am simply saying that a change should be taken place to improve #Newgrounds.com, even if this requires taking power away from certain people.

Judging by this and the several other topics, I do not stand alone.

In closing, I will quote Solidus from tonight’s conversation:
*** Solidus (everclear2@=nR3Itza473.tnt7.dfw9.da.uu.net) has joined channel #newgrounds.com
*** Mode change "+o Solidus" on #newgrounds.com by ChanServ
RaspberryC: Hi Solidus!
Solidus: (RaspberryClock): I don't associate with Clocks, most especially fruity clocks such as yourself.
RaspberryC: Ok, it was nice talking to you, sir.
Solidus: (RaspberryClock): And it was nice telling you to fuck off, sir.
RaspberryC: Proxist told me that you are a real nice guy, Solidus, what happened?
RaspberryC: Maybe you're just tired.
Solidus: (RaspberryClock): Proxist lied to you.
RaspberryC: He also banned me, twice in one night.
Solidus: (RaspberryClock): You probably deserved it, shitface.
RaspberryC: It wasn't very nice.
RaspberryC: No, he said that it was for no reason.
Solidus: (RaspberryClock): You still deserved it.
RaspberryC: No, I wasn't doing anything to deserve it, actually.
RaspberryC: But it's nice that you try to get to the bottom of the situation.
RaspberryC: I'm so glad you care!
Solidus: (RaspberryClock): Good, because I don't care.
RaspberryC: Oh, you.
Solidus: (RaspberryClock): keep those false hopes up, kiddo.
RaspberryC: You got it!

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 08:59:26

i cant belive im agreeing with a clock

Newgrounds

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 10:22:35

At 11/17/01 12:24 AM, EastFatal wrote: Okay.

Newgrounds is a cool website. Many of you will have to agree. You spend your entire cyber lives here, not that that is a bad thing. Newgrounds provides a place for up and coming flash animators, graphic artist, and cyber story tellers to get their name known. It lets you vote on a huge treasure trove of content. It provides ANYONE and EVERYONE that has internet access with non stop entertainment. Newgrounds is great. Newgrounds even has a nice community. The BBS the Chat even the Portal are places where people talk, fight, nmake friends, and share ideas. There isn't nothing wrong with Newgrounds.

There is however something wrong with people who "police" NG Chat users. #newgrounds.com on webmaster.com's IRC server is supposed to be the OFFICIAL chat of Newgrounds. Why is it then the Ops (people in charge for thoose not in the know) are allowed to chase away NG Users? I mean is it really wise to harrass and chase away someone who submits content to Newgrounds? Is it right to scare someone away from newgrounds on their first visit just because they are a n00b and don't know it isn't a good idea to type in all caps? That n00b may be the next EntropicOrder, WillStamper, PsychoGoldfish, Diplomacy Mike, Razzo or Toma. Won't ever find out though.. cuz they clicked that little chat link on the top of EVERY page and got kicked and decided "Hey this isn't where I want to be." It was kinda the same thing with the old BBS, for thoose who remember it.

Anyhow.. this is basically just building up to one point. I have been working the past month or so on a couple new movies. The first flash I have done in about a year or so. Nothing like my old shit either. Stuff to really be proud of. I am sad to say.. I will never have the opurtunity to share theese with Newgrounds though. I am leaving Newgrounds. I don't really think that I want to be a part of a place where someone who has been coming for over 2 years almost 3 has submitted content and is planning on submitting more. Someone who makes it a point to be involved somehow. Someone who has made a few mistakes but has apoligized for them. Is harrassed by people who brag about the fact that they don't even go to the portal anymore. People who conspire against a person to get him put on Akick (permabanned) just because they don't like him. Maybe this sounds whiney. Maybe this sounds stupid. But Hey.. I been here since the OLD BBS. I had a movie on the original portal. I have to say goodbye someway. Anyway...

I still love Newgrounds. I will probaley still watch portal movies everyday and vote. I am not going to submit content or be a part of the NG Communtiy in anyway though.

Goodbye NG.

EaStFaTaL-_

Ok, this was one of the most one sides piece of slander I've read in a while. Firstly, I'll say I have nothing personal against fatal, and as Treakwon wrote, I've never kicked someone because I didn't "like" them. FaTaL broke many of the chat room rules, thinking that due to his being around with newgrounds for a while, he didn't have to abide by them in any way. He couldn't be more incorrect. He flooded another room on the same network as newgrounds, now while this shouldn't effect what he does in NG, it does. The Network that NG chat is on ( webmaster ) has its own set of rules. Such as harrasing other rooms. Should he be harasing another room while in NG, that would earn him a kick, due to webmaster rules. While I personally think this is unfair, we still have to go by thier rules on their server. Now his akick he speaks so highly of was only temporary, and I've told him this. We felt after seeing how abusive he was towards some of the people that he needed a break. 2 weeks. After two weeks the ban would have been removed and all is well. Basically, he was grounded for bad behavior. No one goes out of thier way to harass FaTaL, however he makes it a point to tell people what fuck ups they are on every occasion. I didn't think the action we took against FaTaL was the least bit unfair in anyway. Like I said, I hold no ill will towards FaTaL in any way, I myself have always gotten along with him. However, he thinks that due to time in on NG, that he is excluded from the rules.

WheelJack

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 13:08:08

What a bunch of whining bitches! First off, I have been a chat regular for a long time.... I will state that I don't always get along with all the operators, nor do I like the way some users treat people. With that being said, the chat is still an excellent part of the NG community.

As a uber-well-known contributer to the portal, I have recieved a lot of positive feedback and motivation from the chat users, and in turn have taken the time to answer some of the intelligent questions I have been asked about how I get things to work. I constantly enjoy non-serious conversations about stupid things like jello, and some decent conversations about what's going on with the site. I have also witnessed people like Fatal acting like idiots and assuming they won't get in trouble for it. Don't get me wrong, I consider Fatal a friend, but I don't agree that he was kicked out unjustly.

It seems a tradition that when a chatter's pride gets hurt they go and whine and seek the sympathy of the BBSers, who have just as many whiney bitches and assholes as the chat, however, unlike the chat, the BBSers have the luxury of only participating in conversations that they find interesting.

In chat we need the operators to keep out the trash who want to do nothing more than cause trouble. The operators are human and are expected to make mistakes from time to time, and I can attest to the fact that when somebody takes advantage of the job, they lose their status. Also keep in mind that these operators are all volunteers; they do this because they enjoy the NG community, in spite what they may say at times. If they truly hated it, they wouldn't be here.

Some of you have mentioned you get made fun of for using the java client... and yes that happens a lot. You can thank the trouble-making morons that make up 90% of the java users for that, they've given it a bad name. Those are usually the same users that ignorantly spout off racial slurs and spam the room because nobody will talk to them.

The best part about the chat is there are no Dan Malo pictures.... god those give me the creeps.

and as a closing note, I agree with all ov you who think Hannetz is a stupid little bitch, and thankfully he's joined the ranks of ex-chatters turned BBSers! (or so he claims).

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 13:30:37

NG Chat blows... I just go in there sometimes as a Clock to see what happens, usually as StrawberrySock and WheatonmanClock... people get really pissed off.

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 13:40:20

At 11/17/01 01:30 PM, Wheatonman wrote: NG Chat blows... I just go in there sometimes as a Clock to see what happens, usually as StrawberrySock and WheatonmanClock... people get really pissed off.

Oh right, cause as we all know. No one on the bbs ever gets pissed off at, or bitches about the clocks right?

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 13:45:13

At 11/17/01 01:40 PM, wheeljack wrote:
At 11/17/01 01:30 PM, Wheatonman wrote: NG Chat blows... I just go in there sometimes as a Clock to see what happens, usually as StrawberrySock and WheatonmanClock... people get really pissed off.
Oh right, cause as we all know. No one on the bbs ever gets pissed off at, or bitches about the clocks right?

Actually, it's down to lucadude (who has calmed down and acted quite nicely), Panicpaladin, and Butcer, who I'm not going to even get into.

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 13:51:35

At 11/17/01 01:45 PM, Wheatonman wrote:
Actually, it's down to lucadude (who has calmed down and acted quite nicely), Panicpaladin, and Butcer, who I'm not going to even get into.

You seemed to have missed my point, but thats alright

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 13:56:58

Goodbye NG.

EaStFaTaL-_

Its the simplest thing in the world.
If you don't like it, don't come.
Don't act like a stupid 12 year old AOL'er, you won't be banned.
Don't ASL.
Don't spam.
Just don't be a godamned n00b.
And last, stop going on the fucking BBS and whining about it. (Leastfatal, and Mr Congeniality)

Newgrounds

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 13:57:39

At 11/17/01 01:51 PM, wheeljack wrote:
At 11/17/01 01:45 PM, Wheatonman wrote:
You seemed to have missed my point, but thats alright

I didn't miss the point, I just didn't like it all those times I was in it regularly either.. of course, I think Nikachu was a Chat regular at the time, so that sort of changes everything, doesn't it.

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 14:01:45

My opinions.. I have been onto the Newgrounds chat room a number of times, in different aliases. I now Only use PyromanicPenguin for that purpose. I also logged in as SuperClock once, and got the worst reaction I have ever had in any room.
First my background. The first chatroom i ever used was stressed out teens on AOL, which was inhabited by pleasant people of my age (roughly) who were interested in talking about life, current afairs or just about anything. There was a notably small ammount of swearing. This was before I had even heard of Newgrounds. i found the chatting an enjoyable expirience, and when I got Napster about 2 years ago (with my original Newgrounds Alias BobbieBoner as my username, though i doubt any of you would have remembered or even known me! :>), i logged on to various channels, and used that chat interface along with stressed out Teens until about 6 months ago, when i discovered Newgrounds and began to use the site's portal, mainly, but alos the bbs. I only started using the Newgrounds chat channel about 2 months ago. Back to that later. On Napster (and later WinMX using the napster server) I looged into the Channels for Goth, Alternative and Hip-Hop. i also logged onto a user created channel cutters (yes, people who cut themselves). In these chat rooms, notably Goth, the people were what could be described as abnormal, and to a certain extent, scary. However, they were usually intelligant, friendly and polite towards me, although i often messed up on instant message commands or on the /me (alias says "*" command). They laughed it off, and I still appreciate their attitude to this day. Then I started to use the newgrounds chat. I was shocked. The VOPS's and OP's were rude, incompetant, and almost always dissrespectful. it is appauling. If you make a mistake, no matter how small, you are kicked with a simple laugh as a reason. You are then regularily kicked until you change your alias so that the VOP or OP does not know it is you. Today io witnessed the exchange:(i didnt copy it it is my recreation, and the channel commands are probably innacurate)
User Cooldude has entered channel newgrounds#
******* says - Oh look who is cool! Its a cooldude. Hes so cool he connects from a educational institution!
That is intollerable. The chat room is apparently full of pre-pubic boys who consider it humourous to say the word 'penis'. HAHAHA. I think not.
Read my proflie to see my tastes, and ask yourself if I seem the type of person to regularily complain. I am not, I can assure you.
On a lightewr note, i believe that this is my 250th post, i wish it had been lighter hearted and more enjoyable to read for you people. There is still time for that of course, but not here.

Newgrounds

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 14:46:14

I knew I should have added "I'll be waiting for WheelJacks lenghty reply that says the complete oppisite of what I said."

At 11/17/01 10:22 AM, wheeljack wrote: Ok, this was one of the most one sides piece of slander I've read in a while.

I don't see how it is slander when I didn't bring up any names. I went out of my way to do that. I did it on purpose.

:Firstly, I'll say I have nothing personal against fatal, and as Treakwon wrote, I've never kicked someone because I didn't "like" them.

I'm sorry. You haven't? All of the Ops do. It's a daily routine.

:FaTaL broke many of the chat room rules, thinking that due to his being around with newgrounds for a while, he didn't have to abide by them in any way. He couldn't be more incorrect.

This all boils down to the fact that I may have broke rules before. I haven't latley.

:He flooded another room on the same network as newgrounds, now while this shouldn't effect what he does in NG, it does. The Network that NG chat is on ( webmaster ) has its own set of rules. Such as harrasing other rooms. Should he be harasing another room while in NG, that would earn him a kick, due to webmaster rules. While I personally think this is unfair, we still have to go by thier rules on their server.

I did not flood another channel. I went into Y_T_'s and Kaotic's channel called #imgoingtokickandbanyourgullibleass. For some reason it kept letting me back in and I kept getting kicked. They let this happen to people all the time. Now they are just using it as an excuse to get me in trouble. Look at the name of the channel? It auto kicks you when you enter. Not like I disrupted a big channel that webmaster has to watch out for or anything. I went into a channel and did EXACTLY what they wanted me to. Stop saying I caused trouble in another channel. It makes me sound bad. Cause I didn't do it.

:Now his akick he speaks so highly of was only temporary, and I've told him this. We felt after seeing how abusive he was towards some of the people that he needed a break. 2 weeks. After two weeks the ban would have been removed and all is well. Basically, he was grounded for bad behavior. No one goes out of thier way to harass FaTaL, however he makes it a point to tell people what fuck ups they are on every occasion. I didn't think the action we took against FaTaL was the least bit unfair in anyway. Like I said, I hold no ill will towards FaTaL in any way, I myself have always gotten along with him. However, he thinks that due to time in on NG, that he is excluded from the rules.

WheelJack

You are such a fucking asshole man. I have done nothing wrong. You told me 1 week. What happened to that? You weren't in the channel when all of this supposedly happens. You won't even listen to my side of the story. Yet, you will take for granted that an Op wouldn't send you doctored logs.

EaStFaTaL-_

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 16:06:44

At 11/17/01 12:24 AM, EastFatal wrote: blah blah blah

I won't bother showing how wrong and ignorant you are. I'll just say that flooding the channel, putting down other chatters, and giving other OPs shit as much as you have done in the past will NOT be tolerated. And whenever any of us realize that you are in the chatroom, you WILL be banned on site... without questions asked.

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 16:21:14

At 11/17/01 01:27 AM, Superabound wrote:
The first time i ever went into the chat, i was met with nothing but hostility and racial slurs.

I was called the "N" word by two complete assholes who will remain nameless (Hannetz and Slizor).

I was also made fun of for using the Java interface from the site instead of using mIRC, and Hannetz decided that because of this "atrocity" i should be spammed a MILLION times with the "@" character.

The quality of people in the chat compared to the quality of those on the BBS is absolutely deplorable.

Wade and Tom need to find some good OPs who are fair and not childish punks.

In response to both of your posts:
1) i've nevver called you the "N-word", and you know it - but mayby you enjoy flaming my ass (?)

2) The "@"'s... I just did it cause i dont like you (you were a real bitch against me on the BBS before) p)

3) i ghosted you cause you were being a bitch in the chat... and i am a bit of an out-law

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 18:39:16

I'm no fan of NG chat, or even IRC in general. Actually, you couldn't pay me to go to NG chat... But here is my point about chat; if you don't like it, don't go. If you want to chat about NG, make your own unofficial NG chat room. If it is good enough I'm quite sure a lot of users would happily go there. That's probably enough from me.

-Septy.

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-17 21:35:58

Goodbye NG.

EaStFaTaL-_

Well.. I think Its to bad your leaving.. But when most users say they're leaving it never happens.. or something like that

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-18 01:30:07

At 11/17/01 02:46 PM, EastFatal wrote: some bunch of bullshit

Ok, now damn near everything you wrote is an outright lie. If Y_T_ and Kaotic have a room called "iamgoingtokickandbanyourgullibleass" so be it, its thier room, and they can ban whomever they wish. Its not a NG room. However due to webmaster rules, since you were causing trouble in there, and you can't tell me you weren't. You were very rightfully kicked and banned.
And now you've resorted to the very pathetic attempt at name calling. Oooh, "asshole". I'm impressed. The person I've gotten the logs from, has supplied me logs of things on many other occasions. If you don't think I've compared them before enough to the point where I can trust this person you are sadly mistaken. The person I received these logs from have shown unwavering ethics in recording what goes on in the NG chat room. For you to say they are "doctored" just shows me an even more pathetic attempt at a lie. Something you have been trying to do since day one of the Ng chat. While FaTaL is abusive towards OPs, and other chat users, the akick will still stand. Untill such time it will be removed. 2 weeks. At which time I'd be more than happy to remove it. No harm, no foul. Even after these pathetic attempts, as Psycho Goldfish put it, whining. Time to learn a lesson here FaTaL.

WheelJack

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-18 01:37:40

At 11/17/01 12:24 AM, EastFatal wrote: Okay.

Goodbye NG.

EaStFaTaL-_

Well, I'm gonna miss you, kid. You cool shit and all. Hope to see you around, man.

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-18 02:07:27

Want to know what really sucks?
Being a proofreader for a newspaper and then having to switch modes to read normal stuff. Even my own writing (ie, instant messanger, posts...) has come under my own scrutiny. Usually, I'm all for enhancing the language with some flavor and the ocacasional typo, but now, seeing that drives me nuts. (see my joke?)
My job makes reading posts very difficult. I go into spasms, luckly my doctor prescribed me for something it, but the fact remains
Ow! grrrr...oooof!
Sorry.. hold on *gulp* ahhh.... ok.

See what happens when I read bad grammar?

Response to Newgrounds 2001-11-18 06:40:57

At 11/18/01 01:30 AM, wheeljack wrote:
At 11/17/01 02:46 PM, EastFatal wrote: some bunch of bullshit
Ok, now damn near everything you wrote is an outright lie. If Y_T_ and Kaotic have a room called "iamgoingtokickandbanyourgullibleass" so be it, its thier room, and they can ban whomever they wish. Its not a NG room. However due to webmaster rules, since you were causing trouble in there, and you can't tell me you weren't. You were very rightfully kicked and banned.
And now you've resorted to the very pathetic attempt at name calling. Oooh, "asshole". I'm impressed. The person I've gotten the logs from, has supplied me logs of things on many other occasions. If you don't think I've compared them before enough to the point where I can trust this person you are sadly mistaken. The person I received these logs from have shown unwavering ethics in recording what goes on in the NG chat room. For you to say they are "doctored" just shows me an even more pathetic attempt at a lie. Something you have been trying to do since day one of the Ng chat. While FaTaL is abusive towards OPs, and other chat users, the akick will still stand. Untill such time it will be removed. 2 weeks. At which time I'd be more than happy to remove it. No harm, no foul. Even after these pathetic attempts, as Psycho Goldfish put it, whining. Time to learn a lesson here FaTaL.

WheelJack

Yeah. Thank you WheelJack. You have proved once again. No one can have a legitimit (sp?) complaint about the chat. They can't you get to offended. Yes I called you and Asshole. I believe if you look at your first response you called me something first. Let's not make our hypocrisy to apparent there redneck boy. Anyway... whatever I don't care anymore this thread like everything else, has gotten old. Just shut up already.

EastFatal-_