Be a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

  • 557,398 Views
  • 22,762 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Guitardude
Guitardude
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-06-16 05:21:38 Reply

At 2/3/14 06:41 PM, verycoolguy wrote: We should arrange a Skype call one of these days, to reunite and discuss Smash's past, present and future.

We should. I miss you guys!


[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature
JimmyTheCaterpillar
JimmyTheCaterpillar
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Writer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-06-23 12:09:11 Reply

At 6/11/14 02:53 PM, WiiFittoToreinaa wrote:
At 6/11/14 12:59 PM, Crink wrote: hungrybox was robbed
I knew CT Zero was gonna win to begin with. smash 4 is closer to brawl in mechanics and most of them are melee players and zero is a brawl player so it was obvious.

Honestly, was I the only one who felt kind of refreshed to see the loser everyone hates to win? Not to mention he was from South America. That one was surprising. Hungrybox seemed a bit... full of himself. Way too cocky.

Maybe I'm insane, I don't know.


SIG BY AMARANTHUS.| I USED TO BE BROKENRECORD6299 AND UNCLECUBONE
| I'm in a band 'n stuff.| Here's some advice on how to be a writer.
I ENJOY CRANBERRY SAUCE. A LOT.

BBS Signature
Zerodecoole
Zerodecoole
  • Member since: Aug. 4, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Voice Actor
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-07-01 20:35:19 Reply

I used to have SSBB, I always played Single player or Subspace Emissary with my friend because I didn't know how WiFi worked back then.
My main character was Sonic.


Okay.

RedRobinR
RedRobinR
  • Member since: Jun. 30, 2014
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-07-07 18:17:40 Reply

Number 1. Ness and Lucas suck.

solitonmedic
solitonmedic
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-07-20 15:44:33 Reply

At 7/7/14 06:17 PM, RedRobinR wrote: Number 1. Ness and Lucas suck.

You be bustin' up my chops.

Can you at least explain why before you mark them down? If you can't, be gone with you.

ZJ
ZJ
  • Member since: Jul. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 45
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-09-11 04:08:24 Reply

DUCK HUNT DOG CONFIRMED TO BE IN THE GAME THANKS TO PEOPLE STREAMING THEMSELVES PLAYING THE GAME EARLY.

YES!!!! WHAT A GLORIOUS DAY FOR NINTENDO!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)


Sig by Luis - AMA
Formerly PuddinN64 - Portal, BBS, Icon, and Chat Mod
"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out WhatTheDo & Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-09-11 23:08:54 Reply

At 4/16/14 10:05 PM, Oolaph wrote:
At 4/16/14 07:51 PM, FRAYDO wrote: what do y'all think of zelda and sheik being separate?
same goes for samus and zero suit samus
I think it's a decent change, but it could also be thought of as a lazy way of filling up character slots.

I think that's the case.

Looks at Metroid, Zelda, and Pokemon reps on the selection screen.
Grade-Zero
Grade-Zero
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-09-14 03:12:41 Reply

So I managed to get my hands on the demo. I'm enjoying it a lot.

FRAYDO
FRAYDO
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Art Lover
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-09-16 14:35:08 Reply

At 9/14/14 03:12 AM, Grade-Zero wrote: So I managed to get my hands on the demo. I'm enjoying it a lot.

well? tell us more! who are you loving? who especially stands out to you? the maps, the music, the feel of the game, do tell more!


love [luvh]
noun : a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
verb : to feel great affection for (someone)

Grade-Zero
Grade-Zero
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-09-16 17:42:14 Reply

At 9/16/14 02:35 PM, FRAYDO wrote:
At 9/14/14 03:12 AM, Grade-Zero wrote: So I managed to get my hands on the demo. I'm enjoying it a lot.
well? tell us more! who are you loving? who especially stands out to you? the maps, the music, the feel of the game, do tell more!

You only get Battlefield, one that's normal and the Final Destination version. Mario is great, even though he didn't change that much he feels a lot better. Everyone else is a mix of good to awkward, which I'd say Megaman takes the most time to get used to. The game feels good. A lot more responsive than Brawl, and the 3DS controls are actually okay, although not ideal.

FRAYDO
FRAYDO
  • Member since: Nov. 26, 2013
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Art Lover
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-09-18 12:04:59 Reply

At 9/16/14 05:42 PM, Grade-Zero wrote: You only get Battlefield, one that's normal and the Final Destination version. Mario is great, even though he didn't change that much he feels a lot better. Everyone else is a mix of good to awkward, which I'd say Megaman takes the most time to get used to. The game feels good. A lot more responsive than Brawl, and the 3DS controls are actually okay, although not ideal.

neat.
Megaman is someone i am wanting to main, because Megaman! Villager is another i can't wait to try out.

i'm on the fence of getting it for the 3DS. it has been suggested that i get both versions, 3DS and WiiU, though i'm mostly undecided. friends of mine are getting it for the 3DS, and i can't be left out on that but then WiiU would be the more ideal playing condition imo.


love [luvh]
noun : a feeling of strong or constant affection for a person
verb : to feel great affection for (someone)

DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-09-24 12:16:35 Reply

At 9/18/14 12:04 PM, FRAYDO wrote:
i'm on the fence of getting it for the 3DS. it has been suggested that i get both versions, 3DS and WiiU,

friends of mine are getting it for the 3DS, and i can't be left out on that but then WiiU would be the more ideal playing condition imo.

You could get it for both consoles, and let us know your reviews.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-10-21 12:58:05 Reply

Who does everyone here main?

So far for me it's Peach, Ike, and Lucario.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-10-21 12:59:54 Reply

At 10/21/14 12:58 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Who does everyone here main?

So far for me it's Peach, Ike, and Lucario.

For Brawl it's currently: SZZ, Zelda, Lucario, Falco, Marth, Shiek.
I'm thinking of trying out Olimar, but so far, he doesn't seem to suit my playstyle.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-10-21 13:11:50 Reply

At 10/21/14 12:59 PM, darkjam wrote:
At 10/21/14 12:58 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Who does everyone here main?

So far for me it's Peach, Ike, and Lucario.
For Brawl it's currently: SZZ, Zelda, Lucario, Falco, Marth, Shiek.
I'm thinking of trying out Olimar, but so far, he doesn't seem to suit my playstyle.

I'm also wondering for SSB4 mains unless most are just waiting for the console version to release. I mained Falco, Peach and DK in Brawl.

darkjam
darkjam
  • Member since: Jul. 23, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 01
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-10-21 13:32:54 Reply

At 10/21/14 01:11 PM, verycoolguy wrote: I'm also wondering for SSB4 mains unless most are just waiting for the console version to release. I mained Falco, Peach and DK in Brawl.

For smash 4, I'm probably using the same and Little Mac, Shulk and Greninja.


I got Tom to make a sig, bow down to me.

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-10-21 19:04:57 Reply

At 10/21/14 01:32 PM, darkjam wrote: For smash 4, I'm probably using the same and Little Mac, Shulk and Greninja.

Little Mac is a beast.


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-11-25 16:09:11 Reply

Anyone alive? Who has the new games? And which versions? I myself have both.

The-Great-One
The-Great-One
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 30
Writer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-11-25 20:44:14 Reply

At 11/25/14 04:09 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Anyone alive? Who has the new games? And which versions? I myself have both.

Have both. Building a stage with the Wii U Gamepad is a bit finicky. Can you use a controller to build the stages?

MrApophis
MrApophis
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Writer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-12-05 05:52:56 Reply

At 7/1/14 08:35 PM, Zerodecoole wrote: I used to have SSBB, I always played Single player or Subspace Emissary with my friend because I didn't know how WiFi worked back then.
My main character was Sonic.

Sadly the only wii games I owned were the zeldas and SMG 1&2. I did have the chance to play SSBB with my friend derek back in 2009 but I really missed out on a lot.

I loved playing as Ike though.

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-12-07 23:51:00 Reply

I don't see myself buying a Wii U, but I'll play Smash 4 for fun with friends or whatever. I plan to keep playing Project M though


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
DoctorStrongbad
DoctorStrongbad
  • Member since: Oct. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 56
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-12-08 22:15:00 Reply

At 12/7/14 11:51 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: I don't see myself buying a Wii U, but I'll play Smash 4 for fun with friends or whatever.

The Wii U is actually a great console. Don't buy into all the misinformation.
Who do you use in Smash?


I have a PhD in Troll Physics
Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2014-12-12 02:48:06 Reply

At 12/8/14 10:15 PM, DoctorStrongbad wrote:
At 12/7/14 11:51 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: I don't see myself buying a Wii U, but I'll play Smash 4 for fun with friends or whatever.
The Wii U is actually a great console. Don't buy into all the misinformation.
Who do you use in Smash?

Lol, I meant that I'm just not enjoying the new game as much as PM or Melee. I use sheik, ivysaur, and charizard in pm.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature