Be a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

  • 557,755 Views
  • 22,762 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
John12346
John12346
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 15:08:41 Reply

At 6/26/09 03:04 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Well, that's a tournament.
Smashfests are all day friendlies, free, more fun, and an equivalent method to get noticed.

Oh. In that case, I should look some up. But is it really possible for something like that to be 'free'?

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 16:34:35 Reply

Well, smashfests aren't tournaments, no rankings, no prize, everything bears no official record, basically, someone says "Smashfest at my place, 7pm to 2 am, bring sets, pm me for my address and number"
You go through the motions and bam, your having fun, playing notable names in no pressure friendlies.
I guess if you were really serious about gaining official stats, then tourneys are more your fancy then, but smashfests are still mad fun.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
John12346
John12346
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 16:50:40 Reply

Oh, my mum doesn't let me go into other people's houses. Ah well.

EnjoiLove
EnjoiLove
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 18:43:58 Reply

At 6/26/09 04:50 PM, John12346 wrote: Oh, my mum doesn't let me go into other people's houses. Ah well.

So your mom wouldn't let you go to your friends house? What if some girl wanted you over because of school? Does she allow that? No offense John, but I already dislike your mommy.


Dark Souls consumed my life.

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 18:56:14 Reply

Hot Babe with nice ass: So......John, wanna head over to my place, my dad's not home. We'll be all alone
<3

John: Nah I can't, my mom won't let me go into other folks' houses.
Hot Babe with nice ass: Oh..... o-okay......
I'll let someone else make fun of that.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 20:03:39 Reply

does she let men into her house?

EnjoiLove
EnjoiLove
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-26 20:07:03 Reply

At 6/26/09 06:56 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Hot Babe with nice ass: So......John, wanna head over to my place, my dad's not home. We'll be all alone
<3

John: Nah I can't, my mom won't let me go into other folks' houses.
Hot Babe with nice ass: Oh..... o-okay......
I'll let someone else make fun of that.

Hot Babe with nice ass: Please John....
John: I can't, I'll get in trouble.
Hot Babe with nice ass: Well, we can go in my backyard instead...
John: Can't, my mom doesn't let me go into people's backyards either.
Hot Babe with nice ass: ....
John: Well, I have more important things to do, I think I hear my mom calling, coming mom!
Hot Babe with nice ass: ....I wanted "that"?????


Dark Souls consumed my life.

Guitardude
Guitardude
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 05:15:04 Reply

Knux, are you actually thinking about going to Genesis?

Because, seeing as I live only about 6 hours away on the road, I'm starting to consider it. More if I see buddies from this crew going.

It would not be bad meeting some people from here in rl.

It would not be bad at all.


[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature
Grade-Zero
Grade-Zero
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 08:07:56 Reply

At 6/25/09 06:02 PM, knuxrouge wrote: New Rule: Anyone who CPs MetaKnight, because they got owned by a character they don't like is a fag.
If they still lose even after CPing MetaKnight, they earn the title of "FailKnight"
FailKnight record:
Grade-Zero

Falco deserves being CPed with MK, Falco is the pure epitome of EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL. Besides aren't YOU basically doing the same thing to MK? Should I make a list of "Failcos" and put you on the list? Because if that were so, I'd be sure a lot of people would be on the list for just THINKING of using him against me.

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 15:40:46 Reply

Um, no FailKnight GZ, hi didn't counterpick Falco, because J won the match before I picked Falco, and CPs only apply to the loser.
Next time, pick a character that you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.

Alb, yes, I'm going to Genesis.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Truth
Truth
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 21:13:06 Reply

It's going to be hard for me to find time with video games this summer. I'll be busy with stuff. I got to play a few people online in the past week (those who lost, know who they are).

At 6/27/09 05:15 AM, Guitardude wrote: It would not be bad meeting some people from here in rl.

What, now did everyone just give up on that Smash Crew meet-up we planned to have in Lagos, Nigeria?

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 22:09:21 Reply

You heard that kids!?
Truth is leaving again!


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
JAB456
JAB456
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-27 23:23:29 Reply

At 6/27/09 10:09 PM, knuxrouge wrote: You heard that kids!?
Truth is leaving again!

always with the CIA missions...NO, you know what, TELL THE DAMN CIA TO DO IT THEMSELVES


BBS Signature
ikool
ikool
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 19:20:52 Reply

At 6/27/09 03:40 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Um, no FailKnight GZ, hi didn't counterpick Falco, because J won the match before I picked Falco, and CPs only apply to the loser.
Next time, pick a character that you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.

Alb, yes, I'm going to Genesis.

I want an awesome title too :D


I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature
John12346
John12346
  • Member since: Sep. 26, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 35
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 19:55:11 Reply

At 6/27/09 09:13 PM, Truth wrote: It's going to be hard for me to find time with video games this summer. I'll be busy with stuff. I got to play a few people online in the past week (those who lost, know who they are).

So get into matches for lots of time on end for maximum damage to your time hindering schedule.

DeadManWalking
DeadManWalking
  • Member since: Feb. 21, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 20:02:00 Reply

At 6/27/09 09:13 PM, Truth wrote: It's going to be hard for me to find time with video games this summer. I'll be busy with stuff. I got to play a few people online in the past week (those who lost, know who they are).

Dammit man you can't leave on your CIA mission without playing me first. Old Troof vs New Troof. And I've had you sitting in my friend list for ages and we still havent played.

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 21:37:00 Reply

At 6/28/09 07:20 PM, ikool wrote:
At 6/27/09 03:40 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Um, no FailKnight GZ, hi didn't counterpick Falco, because J won the match before I picked Falco, and CPs only apply to the loser.
Next time, pick a character that you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.
I want an awesome title too :D

Counterpick Meta Knight and legitimately lose.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Grade-Zero
Grade-Zero
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-28 22:04:18 Reply

At 6/27/09 03:40 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Um, no FailKnight GZ, hi didn't counterpick Falco, because J won the match before I picked Falco, and CPs only apply to the loser.
Next time, pick a character that you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.

Alb, yes, I'm going to Genesis.

I can't beat Falco, no matter how bad a player is at using him. He's pure, unadulterated evil at its highest form. He's so evil, even MK is afraid of his faggotry. If I'm going to lose, I may as well lose annoying the hell out of you for making me feel such a horrible experience. And no, I won't main IC, because I don't want to spend years getting half as good as I am with my current characters.

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-29 13:13:47 Reply

Your Meta Knight wasn't annoying in the slightest. I fought really good MKs, so I know the basics of taking one down.
You could've picked Ike and two stocked me.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Grade-Zero
Grade-Zero
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-29 14:07:27 Reply

At 6/29/09 01:13 PM, knuxrouge wrote: Your Meta Knight wasn't annoying in the slightest. I fought really good MKs, so I know the basics of taking one down.
You could've picked Ike and two stocked me.

First, my Metaknight is pretty bad, since I'm sadly crappy with any high tier character. Second, the only reason I would have 2 stocked you would be because you used Fox that match. If you had used Falco, I would have been the one that had been two stocked easily.

knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-29 19:01:15 Reply

No Johns FailKnight GZ, next time, pick a character you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
EnjoiLove
EnjoiLove
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-29 22:27:33 Reply

At 6/29/09 07:01 PM, knuxrouge wrote: No Johns FailKnight GZ, next time, pick a character you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.

Oh cmon, give him a break. We all cant be that good with MK.


Dark Souls consumed my life.

ikool
ikool
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 02:11:09 Reply

At 6/29/09 01:13 PM, knuxrouge wrote: You could've picked Ike and two stocked me.

PFFFFTTTT!
I coulda chosen Ike and two stocked ya ;)


I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature
Grade-Zero
Grade-Zero
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 08:27:16 Reply

At 6/29/09 07:01 PM, knuxrouge wrote: No Johns FailKnight GZ, next time, pick a character you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.

YOU SAY THAT AND USE FREAKING FLACO? HA! AND HA AGAIN! SO LONG AS YOU USE HIM I HAVE NO CHANCE AT WINNING.

AzureEric
AzureEric
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 10:58:44 Reply

At 6/30/09 08:27 AM, Grade-Zero wrote:
At 6/29/09 07:01 PM, knuxrouge wrote: No Johns FailKnight GZ, next time, pick a character you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.
YOU SAY THAT AND USE FREAKING FLACO? HA! AND HA AGAIN! SO LONG AS YOU USE HIM I HAVE NO CHANCE AT WINNING.

I thought Kirby was your Flaco counter, GZ?

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 15:17:51 Reply

Enjoi's flaco is scared of my Ice Climbers and their seemingly "broken" chaingrabs.

I can 0-death falco about 80% of the time, offline. Wifi is a different story.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
ikool
ikool
  • Member since: Mar. 13, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Animator
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 15:30:11 Reply

At 6/30/09 03:17 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: I can 0-death falco about 80% of the time, offline. Wifi is a different story.

PFFFFFFFFFF.
I can 0-death anyone with my ike 100% of the time, NO MATTER WHAT.
:3

I'm very bored right now :<


I can't tell if you're joking, because you never use emoticons. ~ SolidToad

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-06-30 20:08:50 Reply

At 6/30/09 08:27 AM, Grade-Zero wrote:
At 6/29/09 07:01 PM, knuxrouge wrote: No Johns FailKnight GZ, next time, pick a character you can win with, instead of Meta Knight.
YOU SAY THAT AND USE FREAKING FLACO? HA! AND HA AGAIN! SO LONG AS YOU USE HIM I HAVE NO CHANCE AT WINNING.

Unless I lose and am not satisfied with the loss, I never pick the same character twice in a row, has anybody noticed that!?
That being said, if I pick Falco one match, I'm not gonna pick him the next, especially if I win.
And between you and wifi, GZ's Ike vs. Me is 90/10, GZ's Ike's favor. I really can't beat him.
So in case you can't put it together--
1. I was not gonna pick Falco again.
2. If you picked Ike, you would have won.
So quit whining about fuck'n Falco!


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Matt2358
Matt2358
  • Member since: Jul. 9, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Melancholy
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-07-01 02:38:46 Reply

I'm back from camping for 9 days.

oh wait I forgot to even tell you guys.

Anyways yeah I was camping.

Oh my god MJ died!!!!
And Billy Mays too!!


Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544
Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

JAB456
JAB456
  • Member since: Dec. 11, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2009-07-01 10:40:35 Reply

At 7/1/09 05:07 AM, SnawsDestorto wrote: 4898-3808-0768

PM me yours I guess after you put mine in. Who wants a DuckDivision smack down I lift 400 pounds scared yet?

PSSSHT, i bet Loogie could 10 stock you in a 3 stock match.


BBS Signature