Be a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

  • 536,635 Views
  • 22,746 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 24th, 2009 @ 08:07 AM Reply

I'm....honored....

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 24th, 2009 @ 09:11 AM Reply

At 2/24/09 07:51 AM, knuxrouge wrote: Well, that's because UL doesn't want to get one-sidedly owned--not good for noobtoob.
Notwithstanding GZ, Cool quit wifi and RARELY goes online, DMW can't access Nintendo WFC at his school and Cell--uh....likes.......kittens?
*hurts Azn*
I'm up to snuff!
Top of high ain't good enough for you!?
Go back to America!

As I thought... what about Alb? Are they still at each other's throats? UL was being quite the arse hole before I left. Oh... right... Has Cell been on chat lately?

Top of high on what now?
America's the best. D:

Those crazy japs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GokJqEYS5 2o

on a side note, has anyone realized that they play on FD a lot?


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
Truth
Truth
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 24th, 2009 @ 11:08 AM Reply

While you noobs were lollygagging over minuscule objectives, i just managed to accompolish another amazing feat.
In the heat of a free-for-all match i unleashed an explosive attack causing all three of my opponents to fly off into oblivion, along with myself.

I call it the 'Quadruple Kill'

done in actual match. no items. no multi-man. no final smash
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 24th, 2009 @ 11:52 AM Reply

At 2/24/09 11:08 AM, Truth wrote: I call it the 'Quadruple Kill'

You should call it Snakecide, or the Truth Combo.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 24th, 2009 @ 03:20 PM Reply

At 2/24/09 09:11 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote: Those crazy japs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GokJqEYS5 2o

Couldn't Ness just roll away rather than simply getting up?

on a side note, has anyone realized that they play on FD a lot?

With the Japanese way of playing Brawl, it's a perfectly fine stage for 'fast-paced' games. Unfortunately FD is different for the way many other people play, which is camping.

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 24th, 2009 @ 06:23 PM Reply

At 2/24/09 03:20 PM, verycoolguy wrote:
At 2/24/09 09:11 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote: Those crazy japs. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GokJqEYS5 2o
Couldn't Ness just roll away rather than simply getting up?

Once again you guys don't realize it. You can't tech footstools. The iceblock is a forced get up. Just like jab locks, and falco's lazer lock. You can't just "roll away"

It's called "hobbling" but the japs added that extra fsmash for more damage.

on a side note, has anyone realized that they play on FD a lot?
With the Japanese way of playing Brawl, it's a perfectly fine stage for 'fast-paced' games. Unfortunately FD is different for the way many other people play, which is camping.

Yeah, it's unfortunate. Is there any jap smash sites? Like aib?


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 24th, 2009 @ 08:45 PM Reply

Time for a nice fast paced Japanese snake ditto :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmW1-jOA qs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrOaWe33V e8&feature=related


hey

BBS Signature
mrbobbyjoe
mrbobbyjoe
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 24th, 2009 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 2/24/09 08:45 PM, Crink wrote: Time for a nice fast paced Japanese snake ditto :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmW1-jOA qs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrOaWe33V e8&feature=related

Grenades are freaking EVERYWHERE in both of those! Also, it seems like they like using Snake's aerials a lot more than everyone else in the crew.

EnjoiLove
EnjoiLove
  • Member since: Nov. 21, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 24th, 2009 @ 11:13 PM Reply

At 2/24/09 08:45 PM, Crink wrote: Time for a nice fast paced Japanese snake ditto :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmW1-jOA qs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrOaWe33V e8&feature=related

That made Snake ditto's look fun. Though It was rather boring. So many grenades being over used. In real life, they would have just gone hand-to-hand combat. And the funny thing is, ALLY WOULD WIN.


Dark Souls consumed my life.

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 03:33 AM Reply

At 2/24/09 10:51 PM, mrbobbyjoe wrote:
At 2/24/09 08:45 PM, Crink wrote: Time for a nice fast paced Japanese snake ditto :|

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmW1-jOA qs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrOaWe33V e8&feature=related
Grenades are freaking EVERYWHERE in both of those! Also, it seems like they like using Snake's aerials a lot more than everyone else in the crew.

Yeah, it was a six minute nade fest. Really though, it was a little repetitive. Chuck nades for a minute, then when they get close, ftilt. chuck some more nades, repeat. And the occasional mortar slide.

But it was more interesting than other snake dittos, although dittos in the first place are pretty boring. Jap matches are intense. I subscribed to "ssbbmania1" a few days ago. Daily matches.

On the topic of Snake though, does anyone know how to "nade stall"?


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
Guitardude
Guitardude
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 08:11 AM Reply

At 2/24/09 03:45 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
At 2/23/09 07:23 PM, Underload wrote: I wanna record some friendlies in Brawl and throw them on Youtube, so if anyone's interested, one of my tabs is open to the chat. I'll hear the chime. Or you can post here (Yeah, AzN'll like that one.)
Speaking of friendlies on Yt... Alb, when are you gonna record those matches of ours? I really want the first IC game, the IC vs. bowser, and the yellow kirby vs. olimar on halberd. Just post... a decent 7-8 matches pl0x. ;)

Jeez. 7 to 8 matches? o_O

Truth be told, captruring matches then uploading them is just a tad bit time consuming.

I'll look through what I have again, upload some good ones. I still have a backlist for what other people want uploaded including me, cell, crink and me again with some fun matches with some buddies that came over last night


[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 08:12 AM Reply

At 2/24/09 03:20 PM, verycoolguy wrote: With the Japanese way of playing Brawl, it's a perfectly fine stage for 'fast-paced' games. Unfortunately FD is different for the way many other people play, which is camping.

You see, Asian natives were always brought up with a sense of honor for their fellow man and even their opponent. Therefore they pursue that goal to make sure that even upon defeat, their opponent can smile, learn from his actions and evolve as a player, and have fun in the process.

Americans have no honor.
Fuck your fun, they wanna win dammit, it's just that serious.
They Chaingrab, laserlock, camp, spam, stall, then laugh in your face when they win.
"HAHAHAH NUB DONT GET HIT"

As you can see, the difference is quite obvious.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 11:32 AM Reply

I declare today, the 25th of February, Crink day!


hey

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 01:12 PM Reply

At 2/25/09 11:32 AM, Crink wrote: I declare today, the 25th of February, Crink day!

Wow, what an honor, My nephew was born on Crinkday in 2001.


what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Nikenick
Nikenick
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 04:04 PM Reply

At 2/25/09 11:32 AM, Crink wrote: I declare today, the 25th of February, Crink day!

9 people died in an aircraft accident in Schiphol on Crinkday.


Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything..
Brawl FC: 0903 - 4175 - 3638
Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters because I love Photoshop =3

BBS Signature
DocSprite
DocSprite
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 04:20 PM Reply

At 2/25/09 04:04 PM, Nikenick wrote:
At 2/25/09 11:32 AM, Crink wrote: I declare today, the 25th of February, Crink day!
9 people died in an aircraft accident in Schiphol on Crinkday.

Wait until you see what happens on Doc Day!

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 06:18 PM Reply

At 2/25/09 08:12 AM, knuxrouge wrote:
At 2/24/09 03:20 PM, verycoolguy wrote: With the Japanese way of playing Brawl, it's a perfectly fine stage for 'fast-paced' games. Unfortunately FD is different for the way many other people play, which is camping.
You see, Asian natives were always brought up with a sense of honor for their fellow man and even their opponent. Therefore they pursue that goal to make sure that even upon defeat, their opponent can smile, learn from his actions and evolve as a player, and have fun in the process.

Americans have no honor.
Fuck your fun, they wanna win dammit, it's just that serious.
They Chaingrab, laserlock, camp, spam, stall, then laugh in your face when they win.
"HAHAHAH NUB DONT GET HIT"

As you can see, the difference is quite obvious.

Yeah Yeah, I have honor!

But really, I don't think anyone in the crew has a serious problem being a faggot while playing brawl. No one uses DDD infinites, no one is decent with MK. We're just not those type of brawlers.

Plank=worst brawler ever. Seibrik sucks dick too.

Crink day? Well happy birthday buddy! I remember when you made my birthday thread for me. :)


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 06:58 PM Reply

At 2/25/09 06:18 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
Seibrik sucks dick too.

Seibrik is like No.1 on the Florida power rankings.


hey

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 10:03 PM Reply

At 2/25/09 06:58 PM, Crink wrote: Seibrik is like No.1 on the Florida power rankings.

Pffft, Florida.

Yeah I'm just spouting shit, I have no idea what Florida's like.

Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
White-Ferret
White-Ferret
  • Member since: Jan. 22, 2009
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 10:09 PM Reply

Hey Guys, i dont own a wii yet, but i can still beat my freinds at brawl. Obsessive, talented or just sad?

AzureEric
AzureEric
  • Member since: Dec. 12, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 25th, 2009 @ 10:53 PM Reply

At 2/25/09 10:09 PM, White-Ferret wrote: Hey Guys, i dont own a wii yet, but i can still beat my freinds at brawl. Obsessive, talented or just sad?

Who are you? Also, I could beat my friends at brawl before and after I got brawl, doesn't mean I'm good though T.T

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 26th, 2009 @ 04:16 AM Reply

At 2/25/09 06:58 PM, Crink wrote:
At 2/25/09 06:18 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
Seibrik sucks dick too.
Seibrik is like No.1 on the Florida power rankings.

Watch a match of his and tell me if he fucking deserves it.

At 2/25/09 10:53 PM, AzureEric wrote:
At 2/25/09 10:09 PM, White-Ferret wrote: Hey Guys, i dont own a wii yet, but i can still beat my freinds at brawl. Obsessive, talented or just sad?
Who are you? Also, I could beat my friends at brawl before and after I got brawl, doesn't mean I'm good though T.T

None of the above. It means you suck, and your friends suck.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 26th, 2009 @ 04:37 AM Reply

japanese tier list

Also, I just noticed Blaze Heatnix's profile message: "SnooPING AS usual around my profile, I see." If anyone remembers what happened a few months ago...

Discuss.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 26th, 2009 @ 04:54 AM Reply

At 2/26/09 04:37 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
Also, I just noticed Blaze Heatnix's profile message: "SnooPING AS usual around my profile, I see." If anyone remembers what happened a few months ago...

wut happened a few months ago?

The failed team tourney thread from the VG forums?


hey

BBS Signature
ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 26th, 2009 @ 05:04 AM Reply

At 2/26/09 04:37 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote: japanese tier list

Hmm, interesting. Possibly the most controversial aspect is how low DDD is on this list... or perhaps that Captain Falcon is NOT at the bottom?


Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
Nikenick
Nikenick
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 26th, 2009 @ 06:26 AM Reply

Pit is high up there!
Those Japanese people discovered ALL Pit's AT's like 4 months before we did. Pit's metagame is truely developed there. Soon people in America will also see the true power of Pit!


Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything..
Brawl FC: 0903 - 4175 - 3638
Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters because I love Photoshop =3

BBS Signature
knuxrouge
knuxrouge
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 26th, 2009 @ 08:50 AM Reply

I read news of this new up starting Pit player who's smashing through the rankings under the name "Pit!"

winks at nick

what happened to this place?
Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature
Guitardude
Guitardude
  • Member since: Oct. 14, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 14
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 26th, 2009 @ 03:23 PM Reply

At 2/26/09 06:26 AM, Nikenick wrote: Pit is high up there!
Those Japanese people discovered ALL Pit's AT's like 4 months before we did. Pit's metagame is truely developed there. Soon people in America will also see the true power of Pit!

You act as if ATs will undeniably make him a far better character.


[Wii Together] [Teh Space]

Alb [4210-3652-1542] <<-Brawl Code. PM me

BBS Signature
Nikenick
Nikenick
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 26th, 2009 @ 04:12 PM Reply

At 2/26/09 03:23 PM, Guitardude wrote:
At 2/26/09 06:26 AM, Nikenick wrote: Pit is high up there!
Those Japanese people discovered ALL Pit's AT's like 4 months before we did. Pit's metagame is truely developed there. Soon people in America will also see the true power of Pit!
You act as if ATs will undeniably make him a far better character.

Imagine Pit without arrow tricks or wingdashing. Without that, he wouldn't be such a great character.


Foolish are those who fear nothing, yet claim to know everything..
Brawl FC: 0903 - 4175 - 3638
Newgrounds Photoshop Headquarters because I love Photoshop =3

BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Feb. 26th, 2009 @ 06:38 PM Reply

At 2/26/09 04:54 AM, Crink wrote:
At 2/26/09 04:37 AM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
Also, I just noticed Blaze Heatnix's profile message: "SnooPING AS usual around my profile, I see." If anyone remembers what happened a few months ago...
wut happened a few months ago?

The failed team tourney thread from the VG forums?

When the SSBC account was "hacked" and the message on the directory was deleted and turned to "PINGAS"

At 2/26/09 04:12 PM, Nikenick wrote:
At 2/26/09 03:23 PM, Guitardude wrote:
At 2/26/09 06:26 AM, Nikenick wrote: Pit is high up there!
Those Japanese people discovered ALL Pit's AT's like 4 months before we did. Pit's metagame is truely developed there. Soon people in America will also see the true power of Pit!
You act as if ATs will undeniably make him a far better character.
Imagine Pit without arrow tricks or wingdashing. Without that, he wouldn't be such a great character.

Ok fair enough. One example could be Lucas. Look how sucky he is on the American tier list, then look at the jap list. I really think Japs have actually discovered things betterr than we have.

Now look at GW: bucket breaking. But before that was discovered he was still a wtf broken char with no ATs. And besides the IDC what else does MK have (as far as ATs)

I'm going to go dig up the official Jap tourney rules.

I know one rule is that if you grab the ledge 70 times or more, you automatically forfeit.

I also heard that japs can't switch chars in tourneys. Isnt that interesting?


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature