Be a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

  • 698,521 Views
  • 22,791 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Grade-Zero
Grade-Zero
  • Member since: Oct. 6, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 18:22:06 Reply

At 10/29/08 06:19 PM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 10/29/08 06:01 PM, Grade-Zero wrote: Also, Falcon Day is almost here, yes! I've got FABULOUS Falcon prepared for this weekend,
...yet...ur Neutral...

also, can you be another color? i wanna be pink/white Falcon.

I am neutral, but Fabulous Falcon shows how manly he is. He doesn't care if he's wearing pink. And EVERYONE can be FABULOUS FALCON.

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 18:23:16 Reply

At 10/29/08 06:22 PM, Grade-Zero wrote: I am neutral, but Fabulous Falcon shows how manly he is. He doesn't care if he's wearing pink. And EVERYONE can be FABULOUS FALCON.

but i'll be al lighter verion of FF.

ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 18:37:27 Reply

At 10/29/08 05:32 PM, Truth wrote: Taunts:
"AwhOOOOooooo"
"I fight for my friends"
"You're too slow"
"Hiiiiiiiiiiii!"

You know "I fight for my friends" isn't an actual taunt, it's one of Ike's victory sayings.


Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
Truth
Truth
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 18:41:51 Reply

At 10/29/08 06:37 PM, ParadoxVoid wrote:
At 10/29/08 05:32 PM, Truth wrote: Taunts:
"AwhOOOOooooo"
"I fight for my friends"
"You're too slow"
"Hiiiiiiiiiiii!"
You know "I fight for my friends" isn't an actual taunt, it's one of Ike's victory sayings.

Well, Its a taunt now. also

Special: Super Sonic

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 18:46:59 Reply

Crink gets a 'nother one... lucky bastard...

any1 else?

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 18:48:28 Reply

Ooo, we're calling Falcon colors?

I CALL THE BLOOD FALCON COSTUME!


hey

BBS Signature
loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 19:02:11 Reply

At 10/29/08 06:48 PM, Crink wrote: Ooo, we're calling Falcon colors?

I CALL THE BLOOD FALCON COSTUME!

i ALWAYS use pink.

***

WE NEED ONE MORE MOD!!!!

ParadoxVoid
ParadoxVoid
  • Member since: Oct. 12, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 31
Programmer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 19:40:29 Reply

At 10/29/08 06:41 PM, Truth wrote: Well, Its a taunt now. also

Special: Super Sonic

Umm... alright then.

How about throws? We haven't done that aspect yet.


Aussie Club | TF2 Crew | TJPPC
Steam, Xfire: ParadoxVoid | Gamertag: TheFinalParadox

BBS Signature
loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 19:41:13 Reply

At 10/29/08 07:40 PM, ParadoxVoid wrote:
At 10/29/08 06:41 PM, Truth wrote: Well, Its a taunt now. also

Special: Super Sonic
Umm... alright then.

How about throws? We haven't done that aspect yet.

Samus's down-throw is cool
Olimar's is effective.

Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 19:52:27 Reply

Anyone online?


hey

BBS Signature
loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 19:53:27 Reply

At 10/29/08 07:52 PM, Crink wrote: Anyone online?

what that number in ur sig?
69.90.34.14:27888

Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 19:54:01 Reply

At 10/29/08 07:40 PM, ParadoxVoid wrote:
At 10/29/08 06:41 PM, Truth wrote: Well, Its a taunt now. also

Special: Super Sonic
Umm... alright then.

How about throws? We haven't done that aspect yet.

Well the SUPA ULTRA character's down throw should either be Falco's of DDD's....

You all know why.


hey

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 19:58:01 Reply

At 10/29/08 07:53 PM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 10/29/08 07:52 PM, Crink wrote: Anyone online?
what that number in ur sig?
69.90.34.14:27888

Oh goddamn triple post.

That's the server for SSB online, I put it there in case I forget it............

I might change those numbers to the Lost ones....


hey

BBS Signature
mrbobbyjoe
mrbobbyjoe
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 21:21:20 Reply

At 10/29/08 06:15 PM, loogiesquared wrote: yes... that's what F-Tilt is, right?

Um, no. F-tilt for Snake is where he swings both arms downward, then follows up with kneeing the person. His dash attack is where he rolls into the person, the setup for the Mortar Slide.

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 21:28:18 Reply

looks like my idea was a big hit, it got filled up pretty fast.

XXXXXXXXXX

standard a jab: Ike's
up tilt: Peach's
down tilt: Lucas
forward tilt: Snake
dash attack: snake

Up smash: Snake's
Down smash: Zelda
Forward Smash: Wolf

n-air: R.O.B.
u-air: Fox's
d-air - Ness's
b-air: Ike
f-air: Zelda

neutral special: Falco's
side special - Marth's
down special - Ness or Lucas
up special/recovery: R.O.B.'s

down throw
up throw
f throw
back throw

Taunts
You're too slow!!
Show me your moves!
Hiii!!
What's the matter, scared?


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 21:31:59 Reply

At 10/29/08 09:21 PM, mrbobbyjoe wrote:
At 10/29/08 06:15 PM, loogiesquared wrote: yes... that's what F-Tilt is, right?
Um, no. F-tilt for Snake is where he swings both arms downward, then follows up with kneeing the person. His dash attack is where he rolls into the person, the setup for the Mortar Slide.

HOW DO YOU DO THAT W/ GC CONTROLLERS? i always wondered that.

At 10/29/08 07:58 PM, Crink wrote: That's the server for SSB online, I put it there in case I forget it............

OOOOHHHH . i see.

mrbobbyjoe
mrbobbyjoe
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:06:00 Reply

At 10/29/08 09:28 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: looks like my idea was a big hit, it got filled up pretty fast.

XXXXXXXXXX

standard a jab: Ike's
up tilt: Peach's
down tilt: Lucas
forward tilt: Snake
dash attack: snake

Up smash: Snake's
Down smash: Zelda
Forward Smash: Wolf

n-air: R.O.B.
u-air: Fox's
d-air - Ness's
b-air: Ike
f-air: Zelda

neutral special: Falco's
side special - Marth's
down special - Ness or Lucas
up special/recovery: R.O.B.'s

down throw - Falco
up throw - Marth
f throw - Captain Falcon
back throw

Taunts
You're too slow!!
Show me your moves!
Hiii!!
What's the matter, scared?

Well those are my contributions for the "throws" section. No clue for back, since most back throws are just used to KO people.

At 10/29/08 09:31 PM, loogiesquared wrote: HOW DO YOU DO THAT W/ GC CONTROLLERS? i always wondered that.

You tilt the control stick and press A? It's not that complicated. Or you could modify the controller setup and make the C-stick do tilt attacks instead of smash attacks.

Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:08:50 Reply

I'll add back throw.

standard a jab: Ike's
up tilt: Peach's
down tilt: Lucas
forward tilt: Snake
dash attack: snake

Up smash: Snake's
Down smash: Zelda
Forward Smash: Wolf

n-air: R.O.B.
u-air: Fox's
d-air - Ness's
b-air: Ike
f-air: Zelda

neutral special: Falco's
side special - Marth's
down special - Ness or Lucas
up special/recovery: R.O.B.'s

down throw - Falco
up throw - Marth
f throw - Captain Falcon
back throw - Ness

Taunts
You're too slow!!
Show me your moves!
Hiii!!
What's the matter, scared?

Ness's back throw is Godly.


hey

BBS Signature
loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:17:29 Reply

At 10/29/08 10:08 PM, Crink wrote: I'll add back throw.

Falco....FALCO!!!

mrbobbyjoe
mrbobbyjoe
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:25:16 Reply

At 10/29/08 10:17 PM, loogiesquared wrote: Falco....FALCO!!!

Why Falco? His back throw is just a toss behind him and then he shoots at them with his blaster. Not exactly what I'd call the best/most versatile/most powerful throw.

loogiesquared
loogiesquared
  • Member since: Apr. 15, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:26:12 Reply

At 10/29/08 10:25 PM, mrbobbyjoe wrote:
At 10/29/08 10:17 PM, loogiesquared wrote: Falco....FALCO!!!
Why Falco? His back throw is just a toss behind him and then he shoots at them with his blaster. Not exactly what I'd call the best/most versatile/most powerful throw.

no, but it could hit multiple people and obstruct recoveries.

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:43:53 Reply

At 10/29/08 10:26 PM, loogiesquared wrote:
At 10/29/08 10:25 PM, mrbobbyjoe wrote:
At 10/29/08 10:17 PM, loogiesquared wrote: Falco....FALCO!!!
Why Falco? His back throw is just a toss behind him and then he shoots at them with his blaster. Not exactly what I'd call the best/most versatile/most powerful throw.
no, but it could hit multiple people and obstruct recoveries.

Crink: I would've added Ness's too. What's so great about marth's and falcon's throws, bobbyjoe?

And loogie, you have no idea what you're talking about, do you.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
verycoolguy
verycoolguy
  • Member since: Jun. 6, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:45:17 Reply

Why Falcon's forward throw? It sucks. Kirby's forward throw is much better.

kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:47:20 Reply

At 10/29/08 10:45 PM, verycoolguy wrote: Why Falcon's forward throw? It sucks. Kirby's forward throw is much better.

I was about to say.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
Truth
Truth
  • Member since: Dec. 31, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:52:13 Reply

Also for the made-up character
Appearance: Exactly like Zero suit samus

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 22:55:46 Reply

At 10/29/08 10:52 PM, Truth wrote: Also for the made-up character
Appearance: Exactly like Zero suit samus

Hmm. I thought Knux would of posted something like that.


hey

BBS Signature
kRaZyAzN
kRaZyAzN
  • Member since: Jun. 5, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 23:03:01 Reply

At 10/29/08 10:55 PM, Crink wrote:
At 10/29/08 10:52 PM, Truth wrote: Also for the made-up character
Appearance: Exactly like Zero suit samus
Hmm. I thought Knux would of posted something like that.

Oh, we got him now detective Crink! Knux is Truth's alt.


Founder of the Asian Users club
Member of the Super Smash Bros.Crew since page 58. SSBB friend code: 3265-4812-7128

BBS Signature
Crink
Crink
  • Member since: Feb. 16, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 23:26:18 Reply

At 10/29/08 11:03 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote:
At 10/29/08 10:55 PM, Crink wrote:
At 10/29/08 10:52 PM, Truth wrote: Also for the made-up character
Appearance: Exactly like Zero suit samus
Hmm. I thought Knux would of posted something like that.
Oh, we got him now detective Crink! Knux is Truth's alt.

Officer AzN...this all makes perfect sense...somehow.

I suggest we do good cop - bad cop.


hey

BBS Signature
mrbobbyjoe
mrbobbyjoe
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-29 23:32:41 Reply

At 10/29/08 10:43 PM, kRaZyAzN wrote: Crink: I would've added Ness's too. What's so great about marth's and falcon's throws, bobbyjoe?

Well actually, I was planning on Marth's and Falcon's since they're good combo starters. Only thing is, all of the aerials are powerful hits, so you can't really combo them, making the throws useless for starting up combos. Replace them I suppose.

Viri
Viri
  • Member since: Mar. 4, 2007
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-10-30 00:16:51 Reply

At 10/29/08 10:55 PM, Crink wrote:
At 10/29/08 10:52 PM, Truth wrote: Also for the made-up character
Appearance: Exactly like Zero suit samus
Hmm. I thought Knux would of posted something like that.

The picture was Sexier, I remember it prefectly.


[Last.FM] [Steam ID]
Bros 4 lyfe (he dun did dis sig)

BBS Signature