New Topic Respond to this Topic
VenomKing666
VenomKing666
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Artist
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 07:29 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 04:22 AM, Bonehimer wrote: And so we have our final roster. Another Fox clone cause who the hell needs originality.

SAAAAAKUUURAIIIIIII !!!!!!!

NO but Seriously, 3 fox clones, remove the 2 fags and you got the place for Ridley and Dark Samus, remove then the fucking ROB and leave a place for Megaman or BOmberman. Also lets replace Mewtwo the awesome with a character who does the same thing but that lacks all mewtwo Coolness...

THis dosent look like my brawl, if I look at the characters it looks like Melee 2.0.

Im going to buy it anyway, it will be fun and awesome, and I have the naive dream of new characters downloadable via the wii channel.

DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 07:58 AM Reply

The official starting roster is out on Brawls site.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature
DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 08:02 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 08:00 AM, Bonehimer wrote:
At 1/30/08 07:58 AM, DarkSoldier wrote: The official starting roster is out on Brawls site.
we have already known the starting roster for a day or two. we have the whole roster now.

yeah i know.

I was just saying if you wanted official proof.

BBS Signature
greyshadowskyknight
greyshadowskyknight
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 09:45 AM Reply

knux you should be happy you falco! you should even be glad he got final smash at all.
they are running out of ideas for updates.

Lloyd Irving: Anata no ketsu wa kusa da oyobi ore wa shibakariki da!

(Your ass is grass, and I'm the lawnmower!)

Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 09:57 AM Reply

Hold on, we may be jumping the gun here, this is why Nintendo may have delayed the game again, to see what the US fanbase would react, this may give him time to switch characters out and put characters in......

Theres a chance......

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature
Truth
Truth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 10:00 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 09:57 AM, Jackotrades wrote: Hold on, we may be jumping the gun here, this is why Nintendo may have delayed the game again, to see what the US fanbase would react, this may give him time to switch characters out and put characters in......

Theres a chance......

No chance at all.

What I feared may now be True, Online play really does suck.

Dark-Heart
Dark-Heart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 10:15 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 05:28 AM, JarrodK wrote: A bunch of random "facts".

Where do you get your information? I don't see any of those on the site or any of that info on the site, so frankly I don't believe it. We have the starting roster. Where's Wolf? Where's "Toon" Link? I believe that you are bullshiting me.

Truth
Truth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 10:25 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 10:15 AM, Dark-Heart wrote:
At 1/30/08 05:28 AM, JarrodK wrote: A bunch of random "facts".
Where do you get your information? I don't see any of those on the site or any of that info on the site, so frankly I don't believe it. We have the starting roster. Where's Wolf? Where's "Toon" Link? I believe that you are bullshiting me.

*sigh*
Official roster pic

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

Dark-Heart
Dark-Heart
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Audiophile
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 10:31 AM Reply

Snap. I hate my life. *pulls out revolver* Goodbye, world. *shoots Toon Link*

Truth
Truth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 10:38 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 10:31 AM, Dark-Heart wrote: Snap. I hate my life. *pulls out revolver* Goodbye, world. *shoots Toon Link*

Toon Link actually looks like a fun character to play with. Lets just call him Young Link from now on.

Truth
Truth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 11:06 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 10:51 AM, Bonehimer wrote: Am i the only one that likes ROB

Im still waiting for a video for ROB, if you have one, please provide.
Here is a gameplay video of Wolf

Ryno91461
Ryno91461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 11:38 AM Reply

I Stand By My Previous Statement...Cuz Well I Believe That The Dojo & The Actual Game Are The Only Things That We Can Actually Trust On This & Besides Those Of Us Who Lost Our Mains(Like Me) Just Need To Find New Mains Out Of The New Characters...And Also I Believe In Downloadable Characters Over Wi-Fi

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 11:39 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 10:26 AM, Bonehimer wrote: lurk moar. view the last few pages of the club and the general brawl site or check smashboards and look up brawl vids in youtube.
also evil link is evil

I am definitely going to use Dark Toon Link since he looks really bad ass. Love the way he looks with those red eyes. :)

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.
Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature
Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 11:41 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 11:10 AM, Bonehimer wrote:
At 1/30/08 11:06 AM, Truth wrote:
Im still waiting for a video for ROB, if you have one, please provide.
Here is a gameplay video of Wolf
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI0hWkfjF JM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=viJAkt-Im Lg
not very much mostly computers controlling him. he has a laser.

well....then um.....I guess....

GO ROB????!

I kinda like the idea, little weird...but yeah....

(I bet there are still nine more characters NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS)

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature
Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 11:43 AM Reply

At 1/30/08 11:41 AM, Jackotrades wrote: (I bet there are still nine more characters NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS)

By the looks of the screen posted above a couple of posts, I think those are all the characters. Unless they have another page.... :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature
Truth
Truth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 12:12 PM Reply

At 1/30/08 11:43 AM, Seamonky wrote:
At 1/30/08 11:41 AM, Jackotrades wrote: (I bet there are still nine more characters NO MATTER WHAT ANYONE SAYS)
By the looks of the screen posted above a couple of posts, I think those are all the characters. Unless they have another page.... :/

And from what I hear, after unlocking Wolf, a message shows up saying something like "You have unlocked all characters!"
So guys, whose going to be your main character? (considering the already confirmed 35)

Seamonky
Seamonky
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 12:17 PM Reply

At 1/30/08 12:12 PM, Truth wrote: And from what I hear, after unlocking Wolf, a message shows up saying something like "You have unlocked all characters!"
So guys, whose going to be your main character? (considering the already confirmed 35)

My main character or characters are going to be the Earthbound Squad, which is Ness and Lucas. I'm going to master those bastards. :D

BBS Signature
Jackotrades
Jackotrades
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 13
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 12:23 PM Reply

well....after thinking about it, we should be happy for so many characters in Brawl.....

sure a few characters like Mewtwo wont be returning, but we should be happy for who is in brawl:

-We got Snake now....honestly, I think everyone here will play him.
-Sonic ought to be good
-Captain Olimar would be an interesting character
-Pokemon Trainer is 3 in 1 so I really dont care.

We should be happy, now that I am going to play Ike and Snake, you all should prepare.....

I AM CALLIN YOU OUT NG!!!

BWAHAHAHAHA

BBS Signature
DarkSoldier
DarkSoldier
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 41
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 12:36 PM Reply

At 1/30/08 12:12 PM, Truth wrote:
At 1/30/08 11:43 AM, Seamonky wrote:
And from what I hear, after unlocking Wolf, a message shows up saying something like "You have unlocked all characters!"

I was dynamite with fox in the first SSB and then SSBM. So my guess is ill be dynamite with Fox in SSBB too.

One i would do 1vs 3 cpus my fighting group would be:

SSB= Fox (Me), Kirby, Pikachu, Mario. Ohh... the good old times

SSBM= Marth (Me), Falco, Roy, Ganondorf

SSBB=????

Post your fighting squad(s), that is if you had one or more.

BBS Signature
Afro-Ninja
Afro-Ninja
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Game Developer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 02:02 PM Reply

There's really no reason to be dissapointed with the roster, if it was revealed in a different fashion no one would care. If they got rob and wolf out of the way first and the final characters were sonic and snake or something, there would be rejoicing

Ok, the triple star fox team wasn't really necessary, but whatever. That's why I have 32 other characters to choose from.

BBS Signature
life
life
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 02:19 PM Reply

At 1/30/08 07:29 AM, VenomKing666 wrote:
At 1/30/08 04:22 AM, Bonehimer wrote: And so we have our final roster. Another Fox clone cause who the hell needs originality.

NO but Seriously, 3 fox clones, remove the 2 fags and you got the place for Ridley and Dark Samus, remove then the fucking ROB and leave a place for Megaman or BOmberman. Also lets replace Mewtwo the awesome with a character who does the same thing but that lacks all mewtwo Coolness...

THis dosent look like my brawl, if I look at the characters it looks like Melee 2.0.

I tried explaining to others how the whole clone thing isn't really that big of a deal to my real life friend. Would you rather prefer the static kind of fighting games with your quarter circle right + strong punch?

Shit, there are maybe four different types of fighting games not counting brawl. Tekken (In which Virtua Fighter can also fit, since they're nearly identical aside from characters, hell let's put DoA in here too.), Soul Calibur (Different just because of weapons and how some things go about, such as guard impacts and whatnot), Street Fighter, and Mortal Kombat.

Each of these has some other franchise that can fit entirely in it's set, you either have input intense games, sequence intense games, timing intense games, or some fucked up combination of the above. Smash Bros. took that normal fighting routine and made it into something different, a 5th type of fighter if you would. Clones? What the fuck is wrong with clones? It's not like you can play Falcon and Gannondorf the exact same ways, simply because you can't. Falcon is faster, Ganon is bulkier.

It's flavors honestly. If you had all unique characters, eventually you'd get the feeling of "I wonder how it'd be if this guy was faster?" That's what cloning does for you, they're probably making Fox the medium weight, Falco the lightweight, and Wolf the heavyweight. Why? Because of how frequently used he was in melee would be my guess. Now even if you prefer heavier characters, you can still have your top tier fox/falco/wolf for you tournament asshats. They're different flavors, and I honestly think that a lot of the clone changes aren't just cosmetic. Marth's Shield Breaker is now a thrust, Ganon's up B is now a twirl that DOES damage (as indicated by the fact that he could break a target), and so on. We won't know the extent of these changes until it hits stateside probably, but give it a month.

And to the people crying about the poll: Why would Sakurai listen to the fans? The fans are IDIOTS. The fans wanted Geno, a boring-ass puppet, and Krystal, the worst fucking Nintendo character ever made. If there is one thing Sakurai did right, it is completely ignoring the fans, and making the totally awesome and completely hilarious roster we have. You'll have your new tiers, your new strategies, and your new wavedashing. For now, stop shitting on my brawl, this game is going to be amazing regardless of any complaints from you idiots. This is a game about Solid Snake punching Pikachu in the face on the roof of Luigi's mansion. It is meant to be hilarious and silly and fun. The minute you seriously start begruding the fact that your favorite robo-dinosaur didn't make it in is the minute you become an absolutely gigantic douche.

I'm leaving this club until the game is released because all of this retarded speculation and shitty posting (MAYBE THEY DELAYED CUZ THE YARE SEEING HOW USA LIKES THE ROSTER LOLOLOLOL!) will just get worse until the game is released.

See you all in March; I'm looking forward to kicking your asses.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature
Ryno91461
Ryno91461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 02:26 PM Reply

Well If That's The Full Roster...Geno Is Gonna Blow Up Japan lolz

Truth
Truth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 03:16 PM Reply

I would also start the game off with Ike/Snake and then maybe move on to Falco/Wolf.

At 1/30/08 07:29 AM, VenomKing666 wrote:

Wouldn't Dark Samus be a clone of Samus? Ridley is way to big to be a playable character, and there's no need for Mewto, because Lucario has pretty much the same moves as him.

waffelboy27
waffelboy27
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 03:28 PM Reply

At

? Ridley is way to big to be a playable character

Not true they could make him the same size as charizard

Hello.
I'm pretty sure I have the worst username on Newgrounds.

Ryno91461
Ryno91461
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Gamer
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 03:41 PM Reply

At 1/30/08 03:28 PM, waffelboy27 wrote: At

Hmm...That Would Probobly Work

super6nacho
super6nacho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 03:46 PM Reply

I feel your pain.....

LEAVE THE LITTLE ROBOT ALONE!!!!!!!!! SCREW ROY, JUST DON'T BLAIM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing is more evil.......

BBS Signature
waffelboy27
waffelboy27
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 03:51 PM Reply

At 1/30/08 03:46 PM, super6nacho wrote:
I feel your pain.....

LEAVE THE LITTLE ROBOT ALONE!!!!!!!!! SCREW ROY, JUST DON'T BLAIM HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see why people have a problem with ROB I mean we don't know his move set he could be good I personally am looking forward to play as him

Hello.
I'm pretty sure I have the worst username on Newgrounds.

Truth
Truth
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 29
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 03:52 PM Reply

At 1/30/08 03:41 PM, Ryno91461 wrote:
At 1/30/08 03:28 PM, waffelboy27 wrote: At

Hmm...That Would Probobly Work

And while your at it, why not just shrink Bowser and King Dedede to Pikuchu's size, so they don't take up as much room on the screen.

super6nacho
super6nacho
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 03:54 PM Reply

Well will see the complete roster soon

Nothing is more evil.......

BBS Signature
FalkonG4
FalkonG4
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) Jan. 30th, 2008 @ 03:59 PM Reply

I think you just all need to give every character a chance. Who knows? ROB could be a fun and creative character to play.

My Main Characters will be Mario, Sonic, Falco, Link, and I'll try out Pokemon Trainer and ROB for kicks. I'll see how it all turns out.

Anyways, How ya'll doing. Update today about Brawl was alright. Nothing we really already didn't know about but, Mweh.

It's coming. You all just need to have patience. I'm sick of people going crazy over the delay. Jus' give em' some more time. They need to perfect and I remember reading back to someone saying maybe they could add some Top Secret Characters.

Who knows? Anythings possible.

SSBC|SSBB|NWC | "Nothing is True. Everything is Permitted."

BBS Signature