00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

AllHailInsomnia just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc)

999,923 Views | 22,168 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 18:22:38

Wha... no... man... *sigh* I'm going to stop posting here for a while.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 18:44:16

Uh oh... something just occured to me... if we have to wait another month, doesn't that mean we get... ANOTHER MONTH OF FILLER?!?! <:O NOOOOOOOO!!!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 19:11:40

My internet was out the last two days so I just saw the two updates.

Monday: cool, reminds me of kirby air ride
Today: Nice stage, but its kind of hard to tell what you can stand on and what you can't, it looks like in the picture of Olimar doing his upb he is latching onto that branch but the branch looks like its in the background.

And guys, Im sorry to be a pessimist but they didn't delay it to add stuff, just to get ready to supply the U.S. and to some extent japan. Why else would they need only seven days to get it to japan but 30 to get it to the U.S.?

Its gonna be REALLY hard not to read any spoilers, and I hope that I don't have to not post here anymore for a month once it comes out in japan= (.

Member of the SSBC since page 169, New Brawl Friend Code: 1805-9106-2544

Feel any particular emotion towards me? POST OMA.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 20:46:28

At 1/15/08 08:32 PM, Bonehimer wrote: I really hope we are not gonna be require to be marking our posts with spoiler tags once brawl comes out.

Well I don't think anyone will be here until they at least finish the Subspace Emissary.

Super Smash Bros. Crew Member

PM if you want Wii/DS Friend Codes, Steam accouts for TF2, etc.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-15 23:39:22

WHat would be gay is that they delayed the release for marketting reasons, what games comes out in feb ?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 00:52:46

At 1/16/08 12:08 AM, Bonehimer wrote: Guys check brawl central 3 more new videos on brawl. mostly just rehash of brawl. also

They make Sonic look like he's in the starting roster. I hope that's true.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 02:21:20

Holy shit, I am surprised.

Kuro - Puting the 'Kur' back in 'inkurable disease.'

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 03:05:00

Just be patient. Let them perfect the game cause. Learn from the Gran Turismo 2 incident where Sony rushed the game out for the holiday season. The thing had some horrible bugs left over in it and fucked up rally physics.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 07:10:00

At 1/16/08 02:11 AM, Bonehimer wrote: Shiek is no longer flat chested.

And that's bad why?

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 07:20:20

I can't tell the difference...

what happened to this place?

Latest Blog: Chaos Sonic Ch 3 Update.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 07:33:01

Srsly? C'mon there is obvious boobs there.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 08:17:11

SHIEK LOOKS AAAAAWESOOOOOMEEEE YAYYYY

Nintendo wanted to be forgiven from delaying the game again...

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 09:42:29

hmph, they must put two more good updates this week like this one to make me forgive them.

If I could name one person I respect.........it probably would be me. oh and the guy who lives here

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 11:18:23

heres the next part of my on-going project...

oh and hey! just for shameless advertisement why dont you have a look at my blog?

its got all the pics i've sent here, but also, with avatar forms!

not specifically newgrounds avatars, the size format is weird... but if you pm me, ill give you a new grounds avatar form... shit, if enough ppl care, ill just start putting newgrounds avatars on my blog ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 12:43:14

http://swixed.blogspot.com/

my fault im an idiot

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 15:15:57

At 1/16/08 07:33 AM, Reaperyami wrote: Srsly? C'mon there is obvious boobs there.

She looks tight as hell!!!

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 15:17:06

At 1/15/08 04:37 PM, ironraven24 wrote: *sigh* Pushed again, but im cool with it. I mean the longer it takes, the better the game really. January and December flew by its not too long till March. Hey lotus.

Wait, the release date changed again? To when? I most have missed that post on the site.

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 15:24:31

At 1/16/08 07:33 AM, Reaperyami wrote: Srsly? C'mon there is obvious boobs there.

They really made the characters more... detailed. That's what I like to see in a video game. This is a much bigger improvement over Super Smash Bro's Melee. Love the character designs. :D

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 15:38:04

At 1/16/08 07:10 AM, Reaperyami wrote:
And that's bad why?

While being flat chested, she appear to look like a boy with girls' voice. The new Sheik look more female-ish. Good improvement.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 15:42:35

At 1/16/08 03:05 AM, ViperMask wrote: Just be patient. Let them perfect the game cause. Learn from the Gran Turismo 2 incident where Sony rushed the game out for the holiday season. The thing had some horrible bugs left over in it and fucked up rally physics.

Not only that, you couldn't even get a full 100% game completion in Gran Turismo 2. Most of the fans were really pissed off because of that. It's best off if Smash Bro's Brawl is delayed.

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 16:13:53

At 1/16/08 03:42 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 1/16/08 03:05 AM, ViperMask wrote: Just be patient. Let them perfect the game cause. Learn from the Gran Turismo 2 incident where Sony rushed the game out for the holiday season. The thing had some horrible bugs left over in it and fucked up rally physics.
Not only that, you couldn't even get a full 100% game completion in Gran Turismo 2. Most of the fans were really pissed off because of that. It's best off if Smash Bro's Brawl is delayed.

Well that's true. I rather they delay it a year than release it with a major glitch or bug.

And thank God they removed the ability to wavedash. I'm still convinced it was a programming anomaly they didn't think much of. And if you've seen the 2 recent TV spots for Brawl, and the Japanese trailer, Brawl has wacky and chaotic tendencies that was somewhat absent in Melee. If you play a 4-player match on the original Smash, you'll know what I mean.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 17:49:33

At 1/16/08 04:24 PM, Bonehimer wrote: Its not like wave dashing was a major game deciding thing. stuff like L-canceling and teching are more important which they seem to have taken out. I sure hope they didn't dumb down the game too much..

It was just irritating to me. That's all.

Either way the delay probably wouldn't have happened if they didn't have the stickers and all that stuff. but as long as we get a more balanced game i will be happy. of course i now perfect balance is impossible but not so many crazy guys like fox.

Well, they did slow everyone down a bit, so it'll probably be easier to balance everyone.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 18:07:28

At 1/16/08 03:38 PM, Wiihead wrote: The new Sheik look more female-ish. Good improvement.

So you want zelda to look like a guy? What happened to all of you that wanted that Alternate costume with High-heels?

Also, there's a reason why sheik has those wraps around her body.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 18:26:30

At 1/16/08 03:38 PM, Wiihead wrote:
And that's bad why?
While being flat chested, she appear to look like a boy with girls' voice. The new Sheik look more female-ish. Good improvement.

Excuse me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the whole point of Shiek (If you haven't played Orcanica of Time, look it up on Wikipedia) is to be a disguise?

As you can tell by the snow, I'm Canadian. Battlefield Bad Company 2 Barracks

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 18:29:30

Sheik was so expected.

I can't wait for March 9 unless there is some delay again which will make me want to go to nintendo's front office and grab a copy of SSBB before its realeased.

Need advice? Visit the RELATIONSHIP CREW!

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 18:46:18

why would people ever get tired of the ssb series? Its just as popular as the others fighters and they dont change much from game to game.

Have any of you been beaten unrelentlesly by a shiek player before?

Can i join the crew?

Secret member of the ED paparatzzi club.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 19:01:34

in b4 Lotus mentions this update for an online oragasm.

A proud member of the SSBC.

My Gamespot home forum.

People are capable of kindness beyond angels, yet we also commit sins that put demons to shame.

BBS Signature

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 20:26:40

At 1/16/08 06:26 PM, LightandDark wrote:
At 1/16/08 03:38 PM, Wiihead wrote:
And that's bad why?
Excuse me if I'm wrong, but wasn't the whole point of Shiek (If you haven't played Orcanica of Time, look it up on Wikipedia) is to be a disguise?

You're excused. Yeah I know about the disguise matter in OoT. I just like the fact that she looks more like a girl than before, thats all. (no homo)

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 20:29:57

At 1/16/08 06:07 PM, Reaperyami wrote:
At 1/16/08 03:38 PM, Wiihead wrote: The new Sheik look more female-ish. Good improvement.
So you want zelda to look like a guy? What happened to all of you that wanted that Alternate costume with High-heels?

Ok? No, I don't want Zelda to look like a dude, I was referrin back to Sheik. You must be referring to someone else about alt. costumes.

Also, there's a reason why sheik has those wraps around her body.

Response to Super Smash Brothers Crew (Ssbc) 2008-01-16 22:56:17

I think the delay isn't about finishing/making the game better. It's about marketing strategy, which is bull. Megaman is going to be spoiled for me easily. Unless the EXTREMELY SMALL CHANCE that this is an early April fool's joke, it is still or earlier than February 10.