00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

revenge killing

583 Views | 4 Replies

revenge killing 2001-11-13 19:47:26

"Near an abandoned Taliban bunker, Northern Alliance soldiers dragged a wounded Taliban soldier out of a ditch today. As the Taliban soldier begged for his life, the Alliance soldiers pulled him to his feet. They searched him and emptied his pockets. Then, one soldier fired two bursts from his rifle into the man's chest. A second soldier beat the lifeless body with his rifle butt. A third repeatedly smashed a rocket-propelled-grenade launcher into the man's head."

this brings to mind a question... why should i feel bad for the taliban soldier?

Response to revenge killing 2001-11-13 20:18:57

At 11/13/01 07:47 PM, toma wrote: "Near an abandoned Taliban bunker, Northern Alliance soldiers dragged a wounded Taliban soldier out of a ditch today. As the Taliban soldier begged for his life, the Alliance soldiers pulled him to his feet. They searched him and emptied his pockets. Then, one soldier fired two bursts from his rifle into the man's chest. A second soldier beat the lifeless body with his rifle butt. A third repeatedly smashed a rocket-propelled-grenade launcher into the man's head."

this brings to mind a question... why should i feel bad for the taliban soldier?

Aside from the fact that his buddies abandoned him, I'd feel more bad for the Northern Alliance. I pointed out before that fighting monsters is a good way of becoming one yourself.

The Northern Alliance has to be careful not to become another Taliban. We don't need any more of those. We need leaders there. The sooner the better.

life has to happen sometimes, it just happing to me all over the place

Response to revenge killing 2001-11-13 20:20:36

At 11/13/01 07:47 PM, toma wrote: "Near an abandoned Taliban bunker, Northern Alliance soldiers dragged a wounded Taliban soldier out of a ditch today. As the Taliban soldier begged for his life, the Alliance soldiers pulled him to his feet. They searched him and emptied his pockets. Then, one soldier fired two bursts from his rifle into the man's chest. A second soldier beat the lifeless body with his rifle butt. A third repeatedly smashed a rocket-propelled-grenade launcher into the man's head."

ahem....hashhahashahahahaha thats some funny shit, not only did they kill him, but they beat his dead body then blew up his head.

now thats comedy.

Response to revenge killing 2001-11-13 22:11:21

I'm anti-death penalty, so you can probably guess my position on needlessly killing someone in cold blood.

Response to revenge killing 2001-11-14 00:16:57

At 11/13/01 08:18 PM, soulblade wrote:

Aside from the fact that his buddies abandoned him, I'd feel more bad for the Northern Alliance. I pointed out before that fighting monsters is a good way of becoming one yourself.

The Northern Alliance has to be careful not to become another Taliban. We don't need any more of those. We need leaders there. The sooner the better.

the northern alliance has asked for un assistance to help them create a government based on a system where all tribal groups in afghanistan are given equal say, except for the taliban which will be excluded. i'd say that's fair enough.