00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zpredojev just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Would u fight for America??

757 Views | 8 Replies

Would u fight for America?? 2001-11-11 01:44:22

Would you join the army to fight against another country posing a serious threat? Would you possible give your life to the cause? Answer these questions if you can. I would join the army to fight against another the coutnry and give me life to protect to the people back at my old country just like some of my elder family did back in WW2. Slizor you left to the farest left corner in the world commie are not welcomed to this chat.

Response to Would u fight for America?? 2001-11-11 01:48:32

At 11/11/01 01:44 AM, Mafiaboy404 wrote: Would you join the army to fight against another country posing a serious threat? Would you possible give your life to the cause? Answer these questions if you can. I would join the army to fight against another the coutnry and give me life to protect to the people back at my old country just like some of my elder family did back in WW2. Slizor you left to the farest left corner in the world commie are not welcomed to this chat.

I'm in the Army reserve, on standby... but a corporal in the Canadian forces. I figure my chances of being called to duty are slim to none.. Regardless, yes, I'd be willing to ship off to the wasteland that is Afghanistan, should I be ordered to.

Response to Would u fight for America?? 2001-11-11 01:54:11

Yes, possibly, I'd fight for America. Mostly for great justice. If it was right now, I'd give it to the Talibans in the ass.

Response to Would u fight for America?? 2001-11-11 02:01:55

Strap a Daisy Cutter on my back! I'm ready to make Laden Burgers!!!!!!!

Response to Would u fight for America?? 2001-11-11 03:23:59

At 11/11/01 01:44 AM, Mafiaboy404 wrote: Would you join the army to fight against another country posing a serious threat? Would you possible give your life to the cause? Answer these questions if you can.

if i believed in the war enough to die for it.. then yeah, of course. but if they wanted to draft me.. forget it. nobody should force you to do anything.. especially something like killing or being killed.

Response to Would u fight for America?? 2001-11-11 03:50:05

At 11/11/01 03:23 AM, dumbpunkb wrote:
At 11/11/01 01:44 AM, Mafiaboy404 wrote: Would you join the army to fight against another country posing a serious threat? Would you possible give your life to the cause? Answer these questions if you can.

I wouldnt fight, I mean I dont think I could kill someone over a piece of land. If there was a direct attack on my family or something like that then I would defend them, but I would not fight for this country, maybe I just dont feel very attached to it. I am sure this opinion is not very popular but it is how I feel.

Response to Would u fight for America?? 2001-11-11 04:51:13

im australia
and no
i would not
fight for america

Response to Would u fight for America?? 2001-11-11 05:33:58

At 11/11/01 04:51 AM, Metallica2dope wrote: im australia
and no
i would not
fight for america

ok then you are retard it's not more for America then it is for the world. It's a good cause. I'm not american but I would still fight for them. You bastard =P no one gives a fuck abot aussie anyway you are next on our list you convicts!

Response to Would u fight for America?? 2001-11-11 05:39:50

At 11/11/01 05:33 AM, FatherGilpin wrote:
At 11/11/01 04:51 AM, Metallica2dope wrote: im australia
and no
i would not
fight for america
ok then you are retard it's not more for America then it is for the world. It's a good cause. I'm not american but I would still fight for them. You bastard =P no one gives a fuck abot aussie anyway you are next on our list you convicts!

In your info, you say that you're from Texas...mmmh...fuck it...we're all liers...