00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

xrusteater0 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Bbs Female Users Club

282,581 Views | 5,556 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-15 02:48:18

At 6/14/07 01:57 PM, nicKiller wrote: I'm male. May I join though =D

I'm hoping by now you've changed your mind, friend. X3

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-16 15:48:23

At 6/15/07 02:48 AM, LtSurge659 wrote:
At 6/14/07 01:57 PM, nicKiller wrote: I'm male. May I join though =D
I'm hoping by now you've changed your mind, friend. X3

I'm not sure if pre-male transvestites can join or not.

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-16 16:10:06

At 6/16/07 03:48 PM, Midian wrote: I'm not sure if pre-male transvestites can join or not.

ha! Well, I sliced off one of my nuts, does that mean I can at least be half a member?

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-16 18:24:23

At 6/16/07 04:10 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
At 6/16/07 03:48 PM, Midian wrote: I'm not sure if pre-male transvestites can join or not.
ha! Well, I sliced off one of my nuts, does that mean I can at least be half a member?

I'm scared

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-16 18:42:11

Lets end this ridiculous discussion about the mutilation of reproductive organs and talk about something else!

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-16 19:04:14

At 6/16/07 06:42 PM, Midian wrote: Lets end this ridiculous discussion about the mutilation of reproductive organs and talk about something else!

Ok.... Flowers? Safe gift to give a woman, or just completely overrated?

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-16 21:51:13

At 6/16/07 07:04 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Ok.... Flowers? Safe gift to give a woman, or just completely overrated?

Or you could give them a box of diamonds. That's a girls best friend. They don't care about men, they care about money and whatever they can get their hands on. Most chicks are like that. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-16 23:34:36

At 6/16/07 09:51 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 6/16/07 07:04 PM, pepeatumi wrote:

:: Ok.... Flowers? Safe gift to give a woman, or just completely overrated?

Or you could give them a box of diamonds.

Personally, I think they're both overrated.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-16 23:42:28

Alright, I got bitch problems. Not using it as a derogatory term for all women, just this girl in particular.

So about a month ago, while we were practicing for our play we are doing at the volunteer theatre, the kids around my age had about a half hour of rest before we had to practice some more. One little girl was walking on this other girl's back(we'll call her Bitch) to screw around, i whispered into the little girl's ear that I wanted to switch places. She giggled a little and got off, then, with my shoes off, I stepped on Bitch's back, and cracked a few things. Now I got off almost immediately, and when she got up, she was laughing, but a few minutes later, she was scowling at me and wouldn't let me talk to her.

Bitch has been this way for the past month, and it's beginning to be impossible to work with her on this play. I know she cant just be mad at me for stepping on her back, because she has no problem with these other guys who have picked her up and flung her about before. I rarely ever talk to Bitch, but whenever I ask something little or mundane, like where my costume shirt is, she puts up her hand, growls at me, literally ,and tells me to fuck off.

What the hell is her problem?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-17 01:36:23

At 6/16/07 11:42 PM, BigLundi wrote: What the hell is her problem?

hey Lundi haha she has problems... mhm i'm not sure but some were just born that way :P
Have you gotten others to try talking to her? or perhaps given her something and just said "what did i do?" (or yell it)

dumb bitches on year round PMS ^-^

OOO what play btw? just wondering ,,, last month i participated in the ColePorter "Anything Goes" it was a great expirience... yeah i can recall some difficult females on my cast (err) , one girl with me just did not listen what so ever... (for you i dont think it would be harassment??) I grabbed her by the shoulder and said "Hellooooo why do you act like I'm not here???".... i got an answer but of course her still being a bitch, i just resorted to telling the director( that seemed to work)

i realize i'm not much help but hey!
At 6/16/07 09:51 PM, Seamonky wrote: Or you could give them a box of diamonds. That's a girls best friend. They don't care about men, they care about money and whatever they can get their hands on. Most chicks are like that. :/

oh my goodness! that's a horrible way to think, I dont agree with you.... only the "not worth your time gold diggers you shouldn't be dating because if you like a girl that much they shouldn't expect that in the first place! " kind of girls like that.

through lack of attention those females should get the picture at some time or another...

Flowers are perfect! cute, you could add much meaning to them. Everything depends on how long the 2 of you have been dating, a larger or more expensive gift is proper and nice as you excell in a relationship. other than that I'd say start off small... =]

haha cuz it seems like ya have to top off what you gave previously at times

helpful??? I hope in someway...

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-17 02:16:54

At 6/17/07 01:36 AM, aznpanda wrote:
At 6/16/07 11:42 PM, BigLundi wrote: What the hell is her problem?
hey Lundi haha she has problems... mhm i'm not sure but some were just born that way :P
Have you gotten others to try talking to her?

People generally don't like getting involved in problems, that tends to make people take sides.

or perhaps given her something and just said "what did i do?" (or yell it)

Tried that...she told me to fuck off again.

dumb bitches on year round PMS ^-^

That's what it sounds like to me in the very least.

OOO what play btw? just wondering ,,, last month i participated in the ColePorter "Anything Goes" it was a great expirience... yeah i can recall some difficult females on my cast (err) , one girl with me just did not listen what so ever... (for you i dont think it would be harassment??) I grabbed her by the shoulder and said "Hellooooo why do you act like I'm not here???".... i got an answer but of course her still being a bitch, i just resorted to telling the director( that seemed to work)

I'm not getting harrassed, i just sort of set her off whenever i'm near her, which makes her difficult to work with. As for which play I'm doing...it's ironic, because we're doing Beauty and the Beast. So upstairs are a shitload of little kids 'ooing' and 'awwing' at the Beast's costume, meanwhile downstairs I'm getting the finger and Bitch in my face telling me i'm a dick for virtually nothing.

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-17 07:45:35

At 6/17/07 01:36 AM, aznpanda wrote: oh my goodness! that's a horrible way to think, I dont agree with you.... only the "not worth your time gold diggers you shouldn't be dating because if you like a girl that much they shouldn't expect that in the first place! " kind of girls like that.

-Girls around my area, well, are like that. It's quite sad actually to see that they only dig in your pockets for gold and then they leave you. :/
-I agree that it's a horrible way to think, but it's true. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-17 20:00:02

It really all depends on the person. There is no way in hell that every single woman/teenage girl in the area that you are in is out for your wallet. Now, perhaps the majority does, but that just makes the hunt for that one and only more exciting. Not to mention a pain in the ass.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-17 20:42:28

At 6/17/07 08:00 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: It really all depends on the person. There is no way in hell that every single woman/teenage girl in the area that you are in is out for your wallet. Now, perhaps the majority does, but that just makes the hunt for that one and only more exciting. Not to mention a pain in the ass.

Yeah, that's what I mean't. The majority in my area are basically gold diggers. I'm not saying all of them are though. You can get lucky and find one around here. :/

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-18 02:41:41

At 6/14/07 02:59 AM, LtSurge659 wrote:
I tend to lean toward the "Dragon Roll" at my local sushi bar, a great combination of fish eggs, eel, shrimp and guacamole(which I HATE by itself). Wasabi gives it nearly an entirely new taste if used. Not much better of one, though.

How can you hate guacamole?! aw..well..

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-18 14:48:06

Nah I just don't like it by itself :3

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-19 15:42:57

Is it just men here?!

I'm retreating then..

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-19 15:59:44

At 6/19/07 03:42 PM, Gagsy wrote: Is it just men here?!

There's me, anzpanda, Mechanical-Mistress, Pinkskull, and you. Everyone else is either a girl who hasn't found this club yet, or a guy.

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-19 16:12:58

I can leave... if you want. Shouldn't stop the gals from coming...

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-19 17:58:39

At 6/19/07 04:12 PM, LtSurge659 wrote: I can leave... if you want. Shouldn't stop the gals from coming...

We just need girls here to post more often than guys here. Otherwise, people would think this club has no girls.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-19 21:21:02

Well I'd hope they can see it. Although us guys can be a nuisance at times, at least we're keeping the thread bumped.

Are there srsly not that many gals on NG? Out of some odd million users there has to be more than this :3

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-22 10:48:25

At 6/19/07 03:59 PM, Midian wrote:
At 6/19/07 03:42 PM, Gagsy wrote: Is it just men here?!
There's me, anzpanda, Mechanical-Mistress, Pinkskull, and you. Everyone else is either a girl who hasn't found this club yet, or a guy.

Ah well I'm here to join the ranks ^_^

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-22 12:38:06

I was lurking on the bbs and saw this club,can i please join?

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-22 16:05:51

I obviously am not part of this club, but I would allow you in if I had the power.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-22 17:49:45

Not a lot of girls here have a myspace profile. Why is that?

|

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-22 17:54:02

At 6/22/07 05:49 PM, Midian wrote: Not a lot of girls here have a myspace profile. Why is that?

There are women here that have a myspace but not a lot of them. Maybe they all do have one but they just don't wanna show it. :/

I was lurking on the bbs and saw this club,can i please join?

Yeah sure, you can join the Female User Club. Nice profile pic. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-23 02:40:09

Lolz I was compelled to check it as well :3

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-23 03:41:49

At 6/23/07 02:40 AM, LtSurge659 wrote: Lolz I was compelled to check it as well :3

Yeah, me too. It can be pretty hypnotic if you stare at it long enough.

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-24 06:01:25

At 6/22/07 05:54 PM, Seamonky wrote: There are women here that have a myspace but not a lot of them. Maybe they all do have one but they just don't wanna show it. :/

haha that's me right there! I have to say I love my Myspace with a passion, i live for it as i live for Newgrounds, but I just don't like the idea of everyone looking at it ^-^

*especially the weird users on here - - - hehe i'm one ta talk ;D

=] so what's going on everyone?

BBS Signature

Response to Bbs Female Users Club 2007-06-24 10:33:07

At 6/24/07 06:01 AM, aznpanda wrote: haha that's me right there! I have to say I love my Myspace with a passion, i live for it as i live for Newgrounds, but I just don't like the idea of everyone looking at it ^-^

I knew it. I knew it all along. XD

=] so what's going on everyone?

Well for today, I just got up and I'm about to clean my room. My sister is having her graduation party and all my family members, especially my cousins, are going to be here. It will be fun, I hope. :/

BBS Signature