00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Refuce just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Kill Taliban Children

3,007 Views | 83 Replies

Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 16:52:22

Thinking about attacks focused on the Taliban and its supporters, the thought occured to me that if we don't kill their entire families (I know its not a pleasent thought, but their children as well) we will face the same crisis in 20 years or so. Tell me what you think.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:00:41

At 10/18/01 04:52 PM, Poodgie wrote: Thinking about attacks focused on the Taliban and its supporters, the thought occured to me that if we don't kill their entire families (I know its not a pleasent thought, but their children as well) we will face the same crisis in 20 years or so. Tell me what you think.

I think no one here will agree with your idea of killing inosent people and children.

I also think people are going to tell you to shaadup, shut up and fuck of because of your stupid idea.

n00b

-neo

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:02:55

At 10/18/01 04:52 PM, Poodgie wrote: Thinking about attacks focused on the Taliban and its supporters, the thought occured to me that if we don't kill their entire families (I know its not a pleasent thought, but their children as well) we will face the same crisis in 20 years or so. Tell me what you think.

We'll let the northern alliance do that.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:03:29

I think you're a bit of a muppet. You also talk a load of pony an' trap.

Ever heard of a treaty?? I'm in a hurry and a bad mood, so I don't think I'll explain to you why what you just wrote was a load of rubbish...it was though :P

-Ed

Kill Taliban Children

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:12:18

I think no one here will agree with your idea of killing inosent people and children.

I also think people are going to tell you to shaadup, shut up and fuck of because of your stupid idea.

Please do explain what part is stupid. Do you understand that these people live by the idea that it is their task to end all life in the world? I don't know about you, but I don't like that thought. Like I said it's not a pleasant thought but, I guarantee you if we go easy on those who are only small parts of the problem now they will be the cause of an even bigger problem in the future. While American children are learning to read, Taliban children are learning to wipe out entire societies with the most horrible tactics imaginable. Their 10-year-olds write poems about the wonderful day it will be when the world is wiped free of life. If you think that constitutes innocence, you should rethink things carefully.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:16:28

shaadup

n00b

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:18:59

Ever heard of a treaty?? I'm in a hurry and a bad mood, so I don't think I'll explain to you why what you just wrote was a load of rubbish...it was though :P

-Ed

A muppet? You, sir, are an idiot. You honestly believe that the Taliban will honor a treaty? Yes, and Bin Laden wants to go curtain shopping with your mother next Sunday, right after he finishes donating a million dollars to charity. They are not worthy of trust- they have proven that already. If you think their kids are so innocent go try to shake the hand of one of them- he'll shoot you in the face, I promise.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:22:47

At 10/18/01 05:16 PM, Devils_Nightmare wrote: shaadup

n00b

That was a well-thought out retort. I see you don't have any remarks actually regarding the topic, so I'll assume you're stumped. If you'd like to be killed in Jihad, take a flight to Afghanistan or Pakistan- they'll be sure to help you out.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:24:55

At 10/18/01 05:18 PM, Poodgie wrote:

-Ed
A muppet? You, sir, are an idiot. You honestly believe that the Taliban will honor a treaty? Yes, and Bin Laden wants to go curtain shopping with your mother next Sunday, right after he finishes donating a million dollars to charity. They are not worthy of trust- they have proven that already. If you think their kids are so innocent go try to shake the hand of one of them- he'll shoot you in the face, I promise.

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP

N0000000000000000B

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:24:58

Since you are intent of spouting stupidity, I will argu with you.

Please do explain what part is stupid. Do you understand that these people live by the idea that it is their task to end all life in the world?

That's not their aim, their aim is to remove American influence from their country.

I don't know about you, but I don't like that thought. Like I said it's not a pleasant thought but, I guarantee you if we go easy on those who are only small parts of the problem now they will be the cause of an even bigger problem in the future.

They are no problem at all. You think that a 6 year old is in the government? Anyway it's the AL-qaeda that America has a problem with.

While American children are learning to read, Taliban children are learning to wipe out entire societies with the most horrible tactics imaginable.

Yes, of course.

Their 10-year-olds write poems about the wonderful day it will be when the world is wiped free of life. If you think that constitutes innocence, you should rethink things carefully.

Yes, of course they want to end all life on the world. So they only attacked America, yeah that's gonna end the world!

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:35:41

That was a well-thought out retort. I see you don't have any remarks actually regarding the topic, so I'll assume you're stumped. If you'd like to be killed in Jihad, take a flight to Afghanistan or Pakistan- they'll be sure to help you out.

"Jihad" translated eans "struggle," it has been linked with holy wars in the past, however the media has messed it up. Pakistan? You're not at war with Pakistan.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:38:12

Um you're stupid. I know you're going to reply to this message calling me stupid but I don't care

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:39:32

A muppet? You, sir, are an idiot.

Why? For calling you a muppet? I'm sorry that doesn't rate on your insult-o-meter but it by no means makes him idiotic.

You honestly believe that the Taliban will honor a treaty?

Who says the Taliban are going to stay in power?

Yes, and Bin Laden wants to go curtain shopping with your mother next Sunday, right after he finishes donating a million dollars to charity. They are not worthy of trust- they have proven that already.

How have they proven that already? Huh?

If you think their kids are so innocent go try to shake the hand of one of them- he'll shoot you in the face, I promise.

**cough** Propaganda**Cough**

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:40:28

At 10/18/01 05:24 PM, Slizor wrote: Since you are intent of spouting stupidity, I will argu with you.

Please do explain what part is stupid. Do you understand that these people live by the idea that it is their task to end all life in the world?
That's not their aim, their aim is to remove American influence from their country.

Know what Jihad is? It's not a holy war on America- its a holy war on the entire world.

I don't know about you, but I don't like that thought. Like I said it's not a pleasant thought but, I guarantee you if we go easy on those who are only small parts of the problem now they will be the cause of an even bigger problem in the future.
They are no problem at all. You think that a 6 year old is in the government? Anyway it's the AL-qaeda that America has a problem with.

I did not say they're in government, moron. Also, it is not only the Taliban OR Al-qaeda, its both, and several groups with very similar intentions.

While American children are learning to read, Taliban children are learning to wipe out entire societies with the most horrible tactics imaginable.
Yes, of course.

So you don't think these assholes are trying to influense their children to do the same things they are doing? You obviously haven't seen any of the pictures of 8-year-olds running around with uzis and assault rifles.

Their 10-year-olds write poems about the wonderful day it will be when the world is wiped free of life. If you think that constitutes innocence, you should rethink things carefully.
Yes, of course they want to end all life on the world. So they only attacked America, yeah that's gonna end the world!

Yes, of course is right. America is their biggest threat. They won't be able to do every thing they want to all at once, so they will of course make an attack on the country that will give them the most trouble (USA). Your post really doesn't prove anything except that you can read headlines.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:52:25

Know what Jihad is? It's not a holy war on America- its a holy war on the entire world.

See my other post. America, a christian country, attacks Afghanistan, causing them to declare a "jihad," or in your mass media ignorant view, a "holy war," holy fo course meaning to do with religion, so because they have been attacked by a christian country, they are going to attack every other religion?

I did not say they're in government, moron. Also, it is not only the Taliban OR Al-qaeda, its both, and several groups with very similar intentions.

The Taliban and the Al-qaeda are two different things! What the hell are you going on about? You do know the Taliban are the Afghanistani Government? And the Al-qaeda is a network of terrorists?

So you don't think these assholes are trying to influense their children to do the same things they are doing? You obviously haven't seen any of the pictures of 8-year-olds running around with uzis and assault rifles.

You really have no idea of source evalutation do you?

Yes, of course is right. America is their biggest threat. They won't be able to do every thing they want to all at once, so they will of course make an attack on the country that will give them the most trouble (USA).

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They knew that if they attacked America they would be attacked, which would virtually wipe them out, so they can't do shit. How useful are you when you are dead?

Your post really doesn't prove anything except that you can read headlines.

I pity you.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 17:52:25

See my other post. America, a christian country, attacks Afghanistan, causing them to declare a "jihad," or in your mass media ignorant view, a "holy war," holy fo course meaning to do with religion, so because they have been attacked by a christian country, they are going to attack every other religion?

The Taliban and the Al-qaeda are two different things! What the hell are you going on about? You do know the Taliban are the Afghanistani Government? And the Al-qaeda is a network of terrorists?

You really have no idea of source evalutation do you?

Yes, of course is right. America is their biggest threat. They won't be able to do every thing they want to all at once, so they will of course make an attack on the country that will give them the most trouble (USA).

That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. They knew that if they attacked America they would be attacked, which would virtually wipe them out, so they can't do shit. How useful are you when you are dead?

Your post really doesn't prove anything except that you can read headlines.

I pity you.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 18:04:16

Let me make things clear- I posted this topic solely for the sake of argument, and to provoke thought. I got a rash of responses very quickly that were not thought out. They merely saw the words "kill" and "children" used in the same sentence, and decided that everything dealing with it is stupid. I hoped for educated responses and instead got childish name-calling. If you don't have the capacity to think on two sides of an argument you should probably just stay away from any topics dealing with any political matters, and stick to the official name-calling threads. At this point I am not going to respond further on this topic until I see some truly well-thought argument. I don't care what side you're on, its just a good thing to be able to at least try to look at something totally objectively (without bias). However, I encourage anyone with well-reasoned thoughts on the matter to respond. Thank you.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 18:13:53

At 10/18/01 06:04 PM, Poodgie wrote: Let me make things clear- I posted this topic solely for the sake of argument, and to provoke thought. I got a rash of responses very quickly that were not thought out. They merely saw the words "kill" and "children" used in the same sentence, and decided that everything dealing with it is stupid. I hoped for educated responses and instead got childish name-calling. If you don't have the capacity to think on two sides of an argument you should probably just stay away from any topics dealing with any political matters, and stick to the official name-calling threads. At this point I am not going to respond further on this topic until I see some truly well-thought argument. I don't care what side you're on, its just a good thing to be able to at least try to look at something totally objectively (without bias). However, I encourage anyone with well-reasoned thoughts on the matter to respond. Thank you.

God Loves You.

Kill Taliban Children

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 18:14:28

Let me make things clear- I posted this topic solely for the sake of argument, and to provoke thought. I got a rash of responses very quickly that were not thought out. They merely saw the words "kill" and "children" used in the same sentence, and decided that everything dealing with it is stupid. I hoped for educated responses and instead got childish name-calling. If you don't have the capacity to think on two sides of an argument you should probably just stay away from any topics dealing with any political matters, and stick to the official name-calling threads. At this point I am not going to respond further on this topic until I see some truly well-thought argument. I don't care what side you're on, its just a good thing to be able to at least try to look at something totally objectively (without bias). However, I encourage anyone with well-reasoned thoughts on the matter to respond. Thank you.

Don't try and take the intellectual high ground, because first of all, you have to climb the hill first. The problem with you is that your arguement maybe valid, however your premises aren't true. So "facts" are just plain wrong. If you were to look at thie thing totally objectivly then you would have to look at both sides of the arguement, and your wonderful reasoning "they want to kill everyone" is not what they want. Plus, of course, there is the fact that your arguements do nothing but prove you can listen to parts of the news and look at pictures.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 18:38:58

At 10/18/01 06:13 PM, Vj20 wrote: God Loves You.

Everyone here has a computer, tough guy.

Prove to me that you have a brain. If you're going to argue, argue. If you're going to post slanderous pictures, start a hobby website.

Kill Taliban Children

>:C

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 18:43:07

You are a retard no offence. Because this is sort of like what the Taliban is doing. Their brainwashing people into killing people from the U.S.A.. And if you try to tell people to kill kill kill you are no beter than the taliban it self!

-Miswit

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 19:20:20

It's obvious that your a moron, which IS okay, but you shouldn't be saying things like this. Really, If you followed the Nazi principles that you are proclaiming here, then you wouldn't be allowed to procreate, becuase the Nazi's didn't allow people whoms IQ level was below thier age, to make babies. (sorry)

Anyway, I saw some retard like the one above down town. He was one of those trick bikers, anyway he and 3 of his freinds were going into a store and one mutterd "fucking Sand Ni**ers" So me and some of my freinds stole their bike and hide it in an alley way. There were 6 of us though, and the 2 that stayed back told us that they acted like complete idiots, like "Dude where'd we put our bikes dude? DUDE?"

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 19:54:51

You are a retard no offence. Because this is sort of like what the Taliban is doing. Their brainwashing people into killing people from the U.S.A.. And if you try to tell people to kill kill kill you are no beter than the taliban it self!

-Miswit

Thank you. A decent argument from someone who seems educated.

Like I said, it's not a pleasant thought. However, the beliefs and laws Bin Laden tries to enforce are also very Nazi-esque. If his true purpose is only to wipe out those with different beliefs than his (as Slizor suggested) that's about as much like Hitler as you can get. His idea of a perfect world is an empty one, and, failing that, an all Allah-praising one. Very much like Hitler's idea of an Aryan nation.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 22:34:18

At 10/18/01 09:37 PM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote: You say that you want to take out the the Taliban and their Children.

Yet probably, when you see who you're about to kill, You're going to take relish in the fact that you're about to put an end to someone who has his whole life ahead of him.

If you think killing Taliban Children is such a good idea, then why is no one agreeing with you? Basically this nauseating plan of yours was not very well thought out and you have made yourself look like a Bloodthirsty MTV-generation shithead in the process.

Maybe you're one of the Jerks out in the world who thinks he is good looking and intelligent. But, in fact, you're not intelligent. Anyone with half a brain is going to know better than to strike wildly at people who are only PRESUMED to be responsible for whatever happened.

If you still think this is a good idea in about 1 week, then I suggest you follow three simple steps:

1. Take out a steak knife.
2. Point it in front of the left side of your chest and
3. Thrust yourself powerfully forward.

it's so nice to know that josh isn't a bloodthirsty mtv-generation shithead!

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-18 23:34:24

At 10/18/01 09:37 PM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote:
At 10/18/01 07:54 PM, Poodgie wrote: Like I said, it's not a pleasant thought. However, the beliefs and laws Bin Laden tries to enforce are also very Nazi-esque. If his true purpose is only to wipe out those with different beliefs than his (as Slizor suggested) that's about as much like Hitler as you can get. His idea of a perfect world is an empty one, and, failing that, an all Allah-praising one. Very much like Hitler's idea of an Aryan nation.
You say that you want to take out the the Taliban and their Children.

Yet probably, when you see who you're about to kill, You're going to take relish in the fact that you're about to put an end to someone who has his whole life ahead of him.

If you think killing Taliban Children is such a good idea, then why is no one agreeing with you? Basically this nauseating plan of yours was not very well thought out and you have made yourself look like a Bloodthirsty MTV-generation shithead in the process.

Maybe you're one of the Jerks out in the world who thinks he is good looking and intelligent. But, in fact, you're not intelligent. Anyone with half a brain is going to know better than to strike wildly at people who are only PRESUMED to be responsible for whatever happened.

If you still think this is a good idea in about 1 week, then I suggest you follow three simple steps:

1. Take out a steak knife.
2. Point it in front of the left side of your chest and
3. Thrust yourself powerfully forward.

I know I said I wouldn't respond to stupid comments, and I apologize, but RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh, weren't you the one who laughed at America the day the planes were hijacked? You said you thought it was funny that 10,000 Americans died, and that we deserved it for our arrogance. Fuck off. By the way, I never said I thought it was a good idea. I said the thought occurred to me that these things will happen again in a couple decades if their children remain alive. I may have argued on that side, but as I stated earlier, this post was meant only for the sake of argument.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-19 00:38:36

You're just fanning the flames of hate

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-19 20:48:43

At 10/19/01 03:09 PM, RaNcIdPsYcHoJoSh wrote:
At 10/18/01 11:34 PM, Poodgie wrote: I said the thought occurred to me that these things will happen again in a couple decades if their children remain alive.
Haha, And no one agrees with you on that.

So please, Do us all a favor and commit suicide. Idiots like you shouldn't breathe.

i bet he will if you do

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-20 00:14:45

"O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah's witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to Piety and fear Allah. And Allah is well acquainted with all that you do." (5:8)

Jihad is an honorable and holy crusade dictated by the Koran. Don't associate it with disgusting attempts like the WTC attack.

Kill Taliban Children

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-20 01:42:03

At 10/20/01 12:14 AM, MajinSoldier wrote: "O you who believe! Stand out firmly for Allah's witnesses to fair dealing, and let not the hatred of others to you make you swerve to wrong and depart from justice. Be just: that is next to Piety and fear Allah. And Allah is well acquainted with all that you do." (5:8)

Jihad is an honorable and holy crusade dictated by the Koran. Don't associate it with disgusting attempts like the WTC attack.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Toma, I wouldn't commit suicide under any circumstances- it's the weak way out.

Also at this time for the people who seem to think they know what I said better than I do, I have an offer to make: I will send $75 to anyone who can point out where I said any of the following in my posts (I am very serious too- I don't make bullshit deals when it comes to money).

1) I think it is a good idea to kill Taliban children.

2) I personally want to kill Taliban children (or any person at all, for that matter).

3) The Taliban and the AL-queda (however its spelled) are the same group.

As I said, I don't bullshit when it comes to money. I urge you all to try as hard as you can.

Finally, RancidPsychoJosh: about your post making light of the WTC incident, if you truly did care about the situation you would have known that its is not something to joke about, particularly within hours of the time it happened. The only reason you backed down from that argument is because people were petitioning to ban you from Newgrounds.com. You're calling me a sick bastard? Look at some of the fucking pictures you put up in that "Anime Girls" thread. Do you think those aren't sick? If so, you're pretty fucked up. By the way if your favorite movie's still Toy Story, your not old enough to have much to say here.

Response to Kill Taliban Children 2001-10-20 08:32:48

Toma, I wouldn't commit suicide under any circumstances- it's the weak way out.

I'd like to see you dieing of motor neurone disease and try to say that.

Also at this time for the people who seem to think they know what I said better than I do, I have an offer to make: I will send $75 to anyone who can point out where I said any of the following in my posts (I am very serious too- I don't make bullshit deals when it comes to money).

1) I think it is a good idea to kill Taliban children.

You've implied it.

2) I personally want to kill Taliban children (or any person at all, for that matter).

Ah, so you would have someone else shoot them then?:P

3) The Taliban and the AL-queda (however its spelled) are the same group.

You quite clearly are confusing the two.

Finally, RancidPsychoJosh: about your post making light of the WTC incident, if you truly did care about the situation you would have known that its is not something to joke about, particularly within hours of the time it happened. The only reason you backed down from that argument is because people were petitioning to ban you from Newgrounds.com. You're calling me a sick bastard? Look at some of the fucking pictures you put up in that "Anime Girls" thread. Do you think those aren't sick? If so, you're pretty fucked up. By the way if your favorite movie's still Toy Story, your not old enough to have much to say here.

Everyone knows those petitions are bullshit, I think I've been on what? Two? Big deal.