Be a Supporter!

FoXeS Club!

  • 173,506 Views
  • 5,861 Replies
New Topic
NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-04-12 20:47:45

At 4/12/12 08:27 PM, Haxtress wrote: Well, I'm certain whenever Preda gets done being sick, he'll be working on getting some older members back, at least I hope. I can't do much, I haven't been in contact with anyone from here but him for the last couple years.

I remember when Dark-Volcanic-Sam posted here.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Haxtress
Haxtress
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-04-13 03:16:17

At 4/12/12 08:47 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 4/12/12 08:27 PM, Haxtress wrote: Well, I'm certain whenever Preda gets done being sick, he'll be working on getting some older members back, at least I hope. I can't do much, I haven't been in contact with anyone from here but him for the last couple years.
I remember when Dark-Volcanic-Sam posted here.

Same. Well, hopefully there'll be more people coming back soon. Or at least, some new faces I suppose.


Time is not something I take lightly...

ThePredatorFox
ThePredatorFox
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-07 05:48:12

Holy heck it's been a while.

Anyways, I'd like to explain my long absence.
Like Haxtress said I was pretty sick at first, then there were the entrance exams of the school I'm trying to get in.
Yup, trying hard to become a graphic designer, guys.

Anyways, what's up?

Oh, and I contacted Sam. Can't say he's really all that eager to come back tho...
Seems he suffered some abuse.

Haxtress
Haxtress
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-09 15:24:36

Because 1. Foxes are cuddly 2. they're easier to domesticate 3. Hyenas are really damn annoying.

'nuff said.


Time is not something I take lightly...

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-09 19:51:17

Yeah foxes!


I'm just a dreamer.
never forgetti, like mom's spaghetti Credit to @pussyshark

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-09 20:01:07

At 6/9/12 07:51 PM, sweet21 wrote: Yeah foxes!

FUCK YEAH! Dead space!


I'm just a dreamer.
never forgetti, like mom's spaghetti Credit to @pussyshark

BBS Signature
ThePredatorFox
ThePredatorFox
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-12 07:58:40

At 6/9/12 08:01 PM, sweet21 wrote: FUCK YEAH! Dead space!

O_O Nice.
Well, you gotta learn to hunt. ^_^'
And the previous vid was CUTE.
Thanks for the contribution!

Anyway, glad this lil' club of ours is getting some visibility.

Also current members, Y U NO post fox pics?

Here's a blue fox to inspire.

FoXeS Club!

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-12 11:30:23

At 6/12/12 07:58 AM, ThePredatorFox wrote: Also current members, Y U NO post fox pics?

I don't mind posting pictures here every now and then but I'd rather not see our club turn into just a photo dump of foxes.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
Haxtress
Haxtress
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-12 16:15:58

I think what he means by that is there's only been like, four fox pics in the last two pages, and he wonders why he's basically the only one posting them.


Time is not something I take lightly...

ThePredatorFox
ThePredatorFox
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-18 17:01:43

At 6/12/12 11:30 AM, SCTE3 wrote: I don't mind posting pictures here every now and then but I'd rather not see our club turn into just a photo dump of foxes.

Point taken. However, this raises a question: What ARE we gonna do?
The post rate is practically dead.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-18 17:06:16

At 6/18/12 05:01 PM, ThePredatorFox wrote: Point taken. However, this raises a question: What ARE we gonna do?
The post rate is practically dead.

Discuss different kind of foxes then? Seems pretty good for an idea at least.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-06-18 22:57:19

At 6/18/12 05:06 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 6/18/12 05:01 PM, ThePredatorFox wrote: Point taken. However, this raises a question: What ARE we gonna do?
The post rate is practically dead.
Discuss different kind of foxes then? Seems pretty good for an idea at least.

we're going to Tibet.


I'm just a dreamer.
never forgetti, like mom's spaghetti Credit to @pussyshark

BBS Signature
ThePredatorFox
ThePredatorFox
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-15 16:19:35

At 6/18/12 10:57 PM, sweet21 wrote: we're going to Tibet.

Oh, nice clip.
It made me wonder just like the narrator, why the square head?
The fox looks more like a wolf because of it.

On another note, WTF guys, a full month of silence?!
Geezuz.

Then, I thought of something, anyone wanna have a fox-character based RP like in the old days?
Sure ppl can say it "furry yiff bullshit", but yeah, screw 'em I say.
Well, the idea's now out there, comment and say what you think.

Also from now on I'll make it my duty to check this thread at least once every two days,
and post something at least weekly.

To put it bluntly, I wanna see this place get back in the game.

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-16 16:42:33

At 7/15/12 04:19 PM, ThePredatorFox wrote:
To put it bluntly, I wanna see this place get back in the game.

I would also enjoy seeing this happen.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-17 00:51:14

At 7/16/12 04:42 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 7/15/12 04:19 PM, ThePredatorFox wrote:
To put it bluntly, I wanna see this place get back in the game.
I would also enjoy seeing this happen.

We'll start by posting. Then continue by posting more. And thats how you do it.


I'm just a dreamer.
never forgetti, like mom's spaghetti Credit to @pussyshark

BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-17 00:53:16

No thanks, I already have Chihuahua.


I'm just a dreamer.
never forgetti, like mom's spaghetti Credit to @pussyshark

BBS Signature
Haxtress
Haxtress
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Movie Buff
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-18 05:47:24

That fox. Is those most adorable thing. ever. I died from the cuteness.


Time is not something I take lightly...

ThePredatorFox
ThePredatorFox
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-18 05:47:29

At 7/17/12 12:53 AM, sweet21 wrote: No thanks, I already have Chihuahua.

Egads that was adorable! X3
I'll try and find something similar when browsing teh Interwebs later. :P

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-18 08:18:56

At 7/18/12 05:47 AM, ThePredatorFox wrote:
At 7/17/12 12:53 AM, sweet21 wrote: No thanks, I already have Chihuahua.
Egads that was adorable! X3
I'll try and find something similar when browsing teh Interwebs later. :P

I've always had a feeling that a fennec fox would make a nice pet. A little bigger than a cat but they still remain in cute territory it would seem.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
ThePredatorFox
ThePredatorFox
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-18 13:10:05

At 7/18/12 08:18 AM, SCTE3 wrote:
I've always had a feeling that a fennec fox would make a nice pet. A little bigger than a cat but they still remain in cute territory it would seem.

Indeed. Also it wouldn't cost too much to feed one. And they're active too. ^_^

sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-19 01:31:58

From a distance I can confuse a fennec fox for a chihuahua, but up close there's no mistaking those ears.


I'm just a dreamer.
never forgetti, like mom's spaghetti Credit to @pussyshark

BBS Signature
HotActionYifFur
HotActionYifFur
  • Member since: Sep. 19, 2006
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Melancholy
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-25 15:46:28

ALL HAIL THE SECOND COMING OF OUR LUNCH AND DINNER >


NOOBS SUCKS

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-25 16:34:20

What is this club I see here?


BBS Signature
sweet21
sweet21
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 24
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-26 02:30:10

At 7/25/12 04:34 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: What is this club I see here?

A club about foxes.


I'm just a dreamer.
never forgetti, like mom's spaghetti Credit to @pussyshark

BBS Signature
TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-07-26 02:45:43

At 7/26/12 02:30 AM, sweet21 wrote:
At 7/25/12 04:34 PM, TruBluFoxx wrote: What is this club I see here?
A club about foxes.

A Fox stared at my dog through my fence a while ago. My dog barked for a bit, then the fox got bored and wandered off back into the wilderness.


BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-08-21 18:09:47

this club used to be active I wonder what happened?

NekoMika
NekoMika
  • Member since: Jul. 19, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 46
Musician
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-08-21 20:50:25

At 8/21/12 06:09 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: this club used to be active I wonder what happened?

Probably the regulars of the thread came less or real life is deemed being more important and they have less time to come post here.


Request Reviews // #9 Reviewer // #3 Audio Reviewer
Audio / Review Moderator - PM with problems or questions

BBS Signature
foxkitaxel
foxkitaxel
  • Member since: Oct. 28, 2008
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Art Lover
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-08-23 10:41:32

At 8/21/12 08:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 8/21/12 06:09 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: this club used to be active I wonder what happened?
Probably the regulars of the thread came less or real life is deemed being more important and they have less time to come post here.

well ok then but I blame it on laziness espiacially me.

ThePredatorFox
ThePredatorFox
  • Member since: Apr. 1, 2012
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Artist
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-08-31 22:42:24

At 8/23/12 10:41 AM, foxkitaxel wrote:
At 8/21/12 08:50 PM, SCTE3 wrote:
At 8/21/12 06:09 PM, foxkitaxel wrote: this club used to be active I wonder what happened?
Probably the regulars of the thread came less or real life is deemed being more important and they have less time to come post here.
well ok then but I blame it on laziness espiacially me.

Well, for me personally, both reasons apply.

Hey guys, here's a thought. If nobody's gonna go all "OMG FURRIES GAAAAY",
I could try and sketch us all (meaning the regulars) as fox/human hybrids. I still draw you know.

Anyone up for it, PM me.

TruBluFoxx
TruBluFoxx
  • Member since: Sep. 2, 2011
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to FoXeS Club! 2012-08-31 23:23:03

At 8/31/12 10:42 PM, ThePredatorFox wrote:
Hey guys, here's a thought. If nobody's gonna go all "OMG FURRIES GAAAAY",

Im pretty sure you wont have a problem with that in a club about foxes...


BBS Signature