00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

NisoXD just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Stop america bashing

2,201 Views | 27 Replies

Stop america bashing 2001-10-15 06:03:47

Alright, i now that most of u guys cary heavy anti bush, military, and american goverment feelings inside. Id like to set the record straight. You have to put yourself in thier shoes.

I think that bush waited exactly the right amount of time to bomb afghanistan. If he had waited longer, the public would have lost intrest and support for the campaign. Also, u have to fight a war before the winter, when nearly all fighting stops in afghanistan

You cannot negotiat with these terrorists, contrary to popular belief. They want to die. How can u stop them without killing them first? Id like to see someone come up with an answer to that.

Pakistan is being compleately selfish here. If we wanted to, overnight, we could put enough holes in the Talibans line of defence north of kabul that oppostition forces could easily overrun it, bringing a swifter, if not immediate end, to hostilites. Pakistan will not go along with these strikes, because they are afraid that a pro-american goverment will spring up and they will be stuck between two indias, goverments that they have not control over.

The taliban is an incredibly oppressive regime (duh). A woman can be stoned to death if the mesh holes in her burqa are too small. No windows are alowed in houses, unless they are painted black. Wemon cannot be educated at all, and the average lifespan is 42.

Some one said earlier that in somalia our forces were slaughtered and thier boddies dragged through the street. This is however not the case, we killed about 700 hundred somalions and wounded over 1000 with a task force of only about a 100 rangers and delta force troopers. 15 of our men were killed, but only 3 bodies were dragged throguh the streets, a heli pilot and the delta force snipers who were on that particular helicoper. about 81 where wounded.

America are the good guys, we may have many flaws but our army could own the whole damn world if it wernt for political restriants put on by our own damn people. We have balistic missile submarines, costing in excess of 500 million a piece, counting whales in the atlantic because of some stupid tree huggers. They should be launching cruise missles at afghanistan right now. I hope that this conflict is ended in a timely manner, and that none of the retard pacifists who inhabit the various contries around the world are llistend to.

Dvid

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-15 12:38:21

I think that bush waited exactly the right amount of time to bomb afghanistan. If he had waited longer, the public would have lost intrest and support for the campaign.

So why didn't he do that? He didn't actually need to bomb Afghanistan.

You cannot negotiat with these terrorists, contrary to popular belief. They want to die. How can u stop them without killing them first? Id like to see someone come up with an answer to that.

Here goes, they don't want to die. If these people wanted to die they would have killed themselves. These people will die for their cause, but that's totally different. These people want America to withdraw from their country, do you honestly think that trade bans are fair?

Pakistan is being compleately selfish here. If we wanted to, overnight, we could put enough holes in the Talibans line of defence north of kabul that oppostition forces could easily overrun it, bringing a swifter, if not immediate end, to hostilites. Pakistan will not go along with these strikes, because they are afraid that a pro-american goverment will spring up and they will be stuck between two indias, goverments that they have not control over.

Hr, strange information you have there. The NORTHERN Alliance really couln't over-run the Taliban, they control less that a tenth of the country, plus, why owuld the Northern Alliance need to when the Americans would be advancing from the south, where Pakistan is.

The taliban is an incredibly oppressive regime (duh). A woman can be stoned to death if the mesh holes in her burqa are too small. No windows are alowed in houses, unless they are painted black. Wemon cannot be educated at all, and the average lifespan is 42.

This is utterl irrelevant.

Some one said earlier that in somalia our forces were slaughtered and thier boddies dragged through the street. This is however not the case, we killed about 700 hundred somalions and wounded over 1000 with a task force of only about a 100 rangers and delta force troopers. 15 of our men were killed, but only 3 bodies were dragged throguh the streets, a heli pilot and the delta force snipers who were on that particular helicoper. about 81 where wounded.

This isn't a good thing

America are the good guys, we may have many flaws but our army could own the whole damn world if it wernt for political restriants put on by our own damn people.

Whatever, you are a bit thick. The world has 6 billion people in, America only has 250 million, you could not own the world.

We have balistic missile submarines, costing in excess of 500 million a piece, counting whales in the atlantic because of some stupid tree huggers. They should be launching cruise missles at afghanistan right now.

Jesus you're dumb.

I hope that this conflict is ended in a timely manner, and that none of the retard pacifists who inhabit the various contries around the world are llistend to.
Dvid

Well thank you Dvid for being mis-informed and....stupid. Gave e a good laugh it did.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-15 14:39:11

I'm sick of the America-bashing too. If someone likes the Taliban so much, why don't the move to Afghanistan?

Furthermore, if you aren't going to support the U.S., stay the hell off of Newgrounds. I don't know very many other countries where it would have the freedom (albight fragile) to exist.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-15 16:54:14

At 10/15/01 02:39 PM, Wendi5000 wrote: I'm sick of the America-bashing too. If someone likes the Taliban so much, why don't the move to Afghanistan?

Furthermore, if you aren't going to support the U.S., stay the hell off of Newgrounds. I don't know very many other countries where it would have the freedom (albight fragile) to exist.

First thing, Newgrounds is not an American website. It has people from other countries, too. I don't like the Taliban; I just don't think there is any point in bombing the shit out of them. Hell, Bin Laden would probably kill himself before giving himself up to the US.
It's a free country. If you love freedom so much, why are you trying to discourage people from using their right of free speech?

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-16 07:43:02

I hate america, I hate the Taliban, and furthermore I hate stupid posts. But I have my reasons.

Stop america bashing

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-16 15:46:00

At 10/16/01 07:43 AM, pyroarchy wrote: I hate america, I hate the Taliban, and furthermore I hate stupid posts. But I have my reasons.

My post was stupid?

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-16 20:31:22

At 10/15/01 01:20 PM, Kyser_Soze wrote: Though the United States couldn't "rule" the world for an indefinite amount of time, their military power is one to be feared when put to use...

I believe the army of Israel should be more feared than that of the United States. If the Israeli army was bigger, then they would be the greatest army on earth. I'm sure someone agrees with me.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-16 22:00:39

At 10/15/01 12:38 PM, RadicalPenguin wrote:

Hr, strange information you have there. The NORTHERN Alliance really couln't over-run the Taliban, they control less that a tenth of the country, plus, why owuld the Northern Alliance need to when the Americans would be advancing from the south, where Pakistan is.

As of today, the 16 of October, the talibans are joing forces with the northern alliance. Hey...if you can't beat 'em...join 'em.

This isn't a good thing

nope not for egoists like you.

Whatever, you are a bit thick. The world has 6 billion people in, America only has 250 million, you could not own the world.

We don't want to own the world, terrorists do. We only want to live peaceful lives until you fuck with us or someone else. WAR=PEACE believe it or not.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-17 07:18:29

At 10/16/01 10:00 PM, anhnonymous wrote: As of today, the 16 of October, the talibans are joing forces with the northern alliance. Hey...if you can't beat 'em...join 'em.

WHAT??? *takes a second look at the news* I want to see your sources. I'm certain some of the Taliban are most likely defecting, but ALL of them? No, that can't be right, or else we wouldn't still be bombing them today.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-17 07:48:01

Everyone hates Afghans now even though Osama is Saudi Arabian, so much hatred in this bbs....

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-17 12:19:31

We don't want to own the world, terrorists do.

Yes, of course! That's it! The terrorists want to rule the world! How could I miss that! I mean, just look at the power Osama bin Laden got from doing this! I mean! Possibly the most hated person on the planet and being chased by a assive army!

We only want to live peaceful lives until you fuck with us or someone else.

No, that's what they want to do. You want to pretend that you don't fuck with anyone, then be angry cos they want to get back at you.

WAR=PEACE believe it or not.

Don't quote Eric Blair at me!

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-17 22:07:30

At 10/17/01 12:19 PM, Slizor wrote:
We don't want to own the world, terrorists do.
Yes, of course! That's it! The terrorists want to rule the world! How could I miss that! I mean, just look at the power Osama bin Laden got from doing this! I mean! Possibly the most hated person on the planet and being chased by a assive army!

Don't you call the U.S. army assive!

I may be joining, and I don't want you talking about our army like that, foo!

We only want to live peaceful lives until you fuck with us or someone else.
No, that's what they want to do. You want to pretend that you don't fuck with anyone, then be angry cos they want to get back at you.

I have to agree, we should remove ourselves from improper economic relations. Thats been delegated for years, but people don't listen to dirty hippies :(.

WAR=PEACE believe it or not.
Don't quote Eric Blair at me!

Is "Eric Blair" the Limey word for George Orwell?

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-18 12:39:23

My M button is faulty, it works sometimes, others, not.

Eric Blair is his real name, I like saying it, so then the person goes "It's George Orwell, god, you're so fucking dumb" at me.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-18 14:09:37

At 10/18/01 12:39 PM, Slizor wrote:
My M button is faulty, it works sometimes, others, not.

Ohh yeah... WELL... Your ASSIVE!

Eric Blair is his real name, I like saying it, so then the person goes "It's George Orwell, god, you're so fucking dumb" at me.

Ohh... i thought he was like... Tony Blairs evil brother that they keep locked in the basment or something.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-18 14:12:53

At 10/17/01 07:48 AM, pyroarchy wrote: Everyone hates Afghans now even though Osama is Saudi Arabian, so much hatred in this bbs....

He's not really Saudi Arabian being that the country of Saudi Arabia exiled him. Obviously theres gonna be alot of misplaced hate towards nation (Afganistan), but being that really I'd consider 99% of the population to be ignorant, I'd assume that rather than targeting the Al Qaeda most will target "towel-heads". Just Morons blowing off steam.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-19 04:14:19

I personally don't really care about anti-American rhetoric, as long as it's for good reason, i.e. economic, military, humanitarian wrongdoings, and not to be part of the in-crowd.

Slizor, I'd like to hear what you think should be done about these attacks(Negotiations obviously can't work against them). You seem to think that the actions the U.S. military is taking is wrong, so I'd like to hear a (viable) alternative. Note that I'm not saying I endorse what's going on.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-19 07:05:16

Slizor, I'd like to hear what you think should be done about these attacks(Negotiations obviously can't work against them). You seem to think that the actions the U.S. military is taking is wrong, so I'd like to hear a (viable) alternative. Note that I'm not saying I endorse what's going on.

Do what the terrorists ask. As I'm sure most people have heard, the terrorists want just to have their country free from American economic interferance. From a country which calls itself the "land of the free" they should respect what some consider a freedom. The freedom of self-isolation.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-19 22:58:16

At 10/19/01 07:05 AM, Slizor wrote:
Do what the terrorists ask. As I'm sure most people have heard, the terrorists want just to have their country free from American economic interferance. From a country which calls itself the "land of the free" they should respect what some consider a freedom. The freedom of self-isolation.

And keep selling their heroin to everyone and their mother? Self isolation is just another word for holocaust. bin laden is no different than hitler. Where would the afghanis be if we didn't help them from the soviets? They weren't yelling self-isolation back then. Try again.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-20 07:43:16

And keep selling their heroin to everyone and their mother? Self isolation is just another word for holocaust.

It would be in the case of Kosovo, but not in this. There is no ethnic cleansing going on in Afghanistan.

bin laden is no different than hitler.

What about the fact that Hitler had rule over one of the most powerful countries in the world? And bin LAden has what? Sand?

Where would the afghanis be if we didn't help them from the soviets?

They wuld be in Afghanistan, since the USSR would have collasped and the people would have restored Afghanistan. They would probably be better off actually, since they wouldn't have been going through 20 years of civil war.

They weren't yelling self-isolation back then.

Don't try and sound nobel. You used Afghanistan as a reason to attack Russia. Oh sorry, were you under the impression that fighting on land improves the land?

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-23 01:16:42

At 10/15/01 06:03 AM, achillies wrote: Alright, i now that most of u guys cary heavy anti bush, military, and american goverment feelings inside. Id like to set the record straight. You have to put yourself in thier shoes.

America are the good guys, we may have many flaws but our army could own the whole damn world if it wernt for political restriants put on by our own damn people. We have balistic missile submarines, costing in excess of 500 million a piece, counting whales in the atlantic because of some stupid tree huggers. They should be launching cruise missles at afghanistan right now. I hope that this conflict is ended in a timely manner, and that none of the retard pacifists who inhabit the various contries around the world are llistend to.

Dvid

You asshole. All you want to do is kill everyone. The U.S. is not good, the U.S. is very very evil. There are no good guys in this. People do not have the Right to judge or kill other people.
You want to bomb them? you want to take over the world? Well fuck you you fucking Nazi.
If we don't aspire to be more, if we don't try to live for something besides ourselves... well, might as well give in for some false cause, cooperate with terrorists against terrorists for some oil across the ocean. Might as well.
Yeah, why sould we care about the world? It doesn't really matter if we live at expence of women, children, and men in other countries. Women, children, and men who make our clothes, our toys, our turning signals. People who starve, who sell their bodies.. because half thier weeks wages go to bus fare, they have died and are dying for the convience of your Great friend, the corprate america.
We, the U.S., don't care whether we fuck over the entire world for our sake, we don't care when the rest of the wolrd tries to cut air pollution so we don't all fucking die, we don't care when we slaughter people in Africa for cheaper sugar.... What do we care about? Green Paper. All in all, with the pain and suffering and death, it comes down to little sheets of green paper.

Life, It's so amazingly preacious, so delicate, so short. You're given a chance, a chance to be something, to make a difference, to be part of something good, loving, and real. Love and Truth. These two things are the only things of real indeffinate worth. All else is dust and ashes. So I beg of you! Live for what's real, Live to Love.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-23 16:28:47

At 10/23/01 01:16 AM, tibor84 wrote: You asshole. All you want to do is kill everyone. The U.S. is not good, the U.S. is very very evil. There are no good guys in this. People do not have the Right to judge or kill other people.

Evil for what? Kuwait? Hiroshima? Kosovo? Vietnam? Sorry sir, but the perfect term for your statement is "blaming the son for the sins of the father". That was then, this is now.

You want to bomb them? you want to take over the world? Well fuck you you fucking Nazi.

I doubt the U.S. want's to take over the world... hell, they seem pretty happy with what they got now. And just because you have right-opinions doesn't make you a Nazi, nor left-opinions makes you a commie.

Yeah, why sould we care about the world? It doesn't really matter if we live at expence of women, children, and men in other countries. Women, children, and men who make our clothes, our toys, our turning signals. People who starve, who sell their bodies.. because half thier weeks wages go to bus fare, they have died and are dying for the convience of your Great friend, the corprate america.

I've rather seen people die because of their dictators, not the U.S.
And before you bring up the Saddam issue, answere me this: How obvious was it that Saddam would be as he is today before the U.S. helped him into power?

We, the U.S., don't care whether we fuck over the entire world for our sake, we don't care when the rest of the wolrd tries to cut air pollution so we don't all fucking die, we don't care when we slaughter people in Africa for cheaper sugar.... What do we care about? Green Paper. All in all, with the pain and suffering and death, it comes down to little sheets of green paper.

Well, if you are talking about Kyoto: Kyoto would have been a big step back for the U.S. economy. You might find that good, but remember that the entire world is depending on the U.S. economy, no matter how it is in your little dream world.

Life, It's so amazingly preacious, so delicate, so short. You're given a chance, a chance to be something, to make a difference, to be part of something good, loving, and real. Love and Truth. These two things are the only things of real indeffinate worth. All else is dust and ashes. So I beg of you! Live for what's real, Live to Love.

Very true, but killing of 4.000+ people who have had pretty much nothing to do with Vietnam, Hiroshima, Kuwait, Kosovo, Cold War etc... isn't that a wee bit too harsh? And dun say anything like I'm blaming the son for the sins of the father myself, since Osama did it, and it's Osama we're after.

And allso, one thing that can connect Osama with Hitler is that Osama trained kids to the Al-Qaeda, like Hitler did to the Hitlerjugend (Hitler Youth), and that's enough for me for wanting him having a painful punishment, in case he wasn't behind Sept. 11th.

Another thing was what one commented a anti-Osama-movie once. He proclaimed that when an U.S. soldier dies for America, he's a hero, but when a terrorist dies for "his country/belief", he's concidered a lunitic. It may have a point, but in difference of the U.S. "Hero"; who dies in some way that takes little or none civilian deaths, the terrorist "hero"'s second objective when executing a terrorist act is to take as many lives as he/she can, no matter military or civilian.

So please, all anti-U.S. people and pro-Osama people, think before you speak. The worst that can happen then is unconstructive critics from lamers, not people with common sence.

PS: I am not American, but Swedish, and I am too pretty tired of the America-bashing.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-24 13:26:48

First thing, Newgrounds is not an American website. It has people from other countries, too.

But Newgrounds is based in America. Think about what many governments around the world would do if a citizen built a site like this... especially with many of the anti-government cartoons, movies, and games that have appeared here in the past.

It's a free country. If you love freedom so much, why are you trying to discourage people from using their right of free speech?

You can speak all you want, just as I can criticize all I want. But if you don't want the U.S. to defend freedom (and this is world freedom here, not just u.s. freedom we are talking about), then don't get too used to having it.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-24 13:36:01

Evil for what? Kuwait? Hiroshima? Kosovo? Vietnam?

China? Korea? Guatemala? Indonesia? Cuba? the Belgian Congo? Peru? Laos? Cambodia? Grenada? Libya? El Salvador? Nicaragua? Panama? Iraq? Bosnia? Sudan? All these places you have been at war with, and bombed since the end of 1945. "Oh sorry Mr Bush, what was that? The USA is a peaceful nation?"

Sorry sir, but the perfect term for your statement is "blaming the son for the sins of the father". That was then, this is now.

So what, just sweep it under the carpet since it was in the past? WTF is that about? Septemeber 11th is in the past, lets sweep it under the carpet.

I doubt the U.S. want's to take over the world... hell, they seem pretty happy with what they got now.

**points to the list of countries** yeah, they really are.

I've rather seen people die because of their dictators, not the U.S.

His point was about globalisation, not politics.

And before you bring up the Saddam issue, answere me this: How obvious was it that Saddam would be as he is today before the U.S. helped him into power?

That question is totally irrelevant. It doesn't atter what he turned out to be, America shouldn't have helped him into power in the first place!

Well, if you are talking about Kyoto: Kyoto would have been a big step back for the U.S. economy. You might find that good, but remember that the entire world is depending on the U.S. economy, no matter how it is in your little dream world.

Oh no! The poor US economy! The entire world does not depend on the US economy, it may have in the 1930's but it doesn't now. What the world really depends on is the third world countries, ie if they introduced a minamum wage, then prices would rise.

Very true, but killing of 4.000+ people who have had pretty much nothing to do with Vietnam, Hiroshima, Kuwait, Kosovo, Cold War etc... isn't that a wee bit too harsh? And dun say anything like I'm blaming the son for the sins of the father myself, since Osama did it, and it's Osama we're after.

Yet Aerica is randommly bobing a country with little to no targets.......?

And allso, one thing that can connect Osama with Hitler is that Osama trained kids to the Al-Qaeda, like Hitler did to the Hitlerjugend (Hitler Youth), and that's enough for me for wanting him having a painful punishment, in case he wasn't behind Sept. 11th.

Ok, that's it, I'm killing all parents for teaching their children things!

Another thing was what one commented a anti-Osama-movie once. He proclaimed that when an U.S. soldier dies for America, he's a hero, but when a terrorist dies for "his country/belief", he's concidered a lunitic. It may have a point, but in difference of the U.S. "Hero"; who dies in some way that takes little or none civilian deaths, the terrorist "hero"'s second objective when executing a terrorist act is to take as many lives as he/she can, no matter military or civilian.

Didn't you notice where they were striking? They were hitting the military, economic and something else(what was it, bah, I hate colds!) hearts of the US. They weren't aiming for civilans.

So please, all anti-U.S. people and pro-Osama people, think before you speak. The worst that can happen then is unconstructive critics from lamers, not people with common sence.

**yawn**

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-24 15:50:40

China? Korea? Guatemala? Indonesia? Cuba? the Belgian Congo? Peru? Laos? Cambodia? Grenada? Libya? El Salvador? Nicaragua? Panama? Iraq? Bosnia? Sudan? All these places you have been at war with, and bombed since the end of 1945. "Oh sorry Mr Bush, what was that? The USA is a peaceful nation?"

I said it before and I say it again: that was then, this is now.

So what, just sweep it under the carpet since it was in the past? WTF is that about? Septemeber 11th is in the past, lets sweep it under the carpet.

September 11th is too fresh to be concidered "then". It -might- be concidered "then" after a year or so, but not less than 2 months after

**points to the list of countries** yeah, they really are.

And they dun sing O say can you see and waving NON-burning flags because...?

That question is totally irrelevant. It doesn't atter what he turned out to be, America shouldn't have helped him into power in the first place!

It does matter, actually. Or if it didn't matter, we could blame the citizens of Germany for electing Hitler back in the old days, even tho they didn't know what Hitler was going to do.

Oh no! The poor US economy! The entire world does not depend on the US economy, it may have in the 1930's but it doesn't now. What the world really depends on is the third world countries, ie if they introduced a minamum wage, then prices would rise.

No comment.

Yet Aerica is randommly bobing a country with little to no targets.......?

I guess you where pretty tense when you wrote that, concidering those pretty obvious misspellings, but no matter: Well, for being a country with little or no targets, it has military installations and Al-Qaeda training camps.

Ok, that's it, I'm killing all parents for teaching their children things!

I wont stop you if those parents teach their children how to use an automatic rifle, camoflage-technics, artillery, assassinations etc. I will stop you tho if it comes to other things such as reading, writing, typing etc.

Didn't you notice where they were striking? They were hitting the military, economic and something else(what was it, bah, I hate colds!) hearts of the US. They weren't aiming for civilans.

Pentagon -might- be able to be concidered as a military target, but most people there are just office workers. WTC tho can be concidered as a civilian target, and it is pretty much obvious that there are alot of people in those buildings, at least 99% of them civilians. Not to forget all buildings surrounding, and the people on the planes...

**yawn**

Your arguments are pretty energy-sucking too, FYI, but I manage to read them all. :P

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-24 16:08:27

I said it before and I say it again: that was then, this is now.

And what is different now?

September 11th is too fresh to be concidered "then". It -might- be concidered "then" after a year or so, but not less than 2 months after

Who decides?

It does matter, actually. Or if it didn't matter, we could blame the citizens of Germany for electing Hitler back in the old days.

Your point being?

I guess you where pretty tense when you wrote that, concidering those pretty obvious misspellings, but no matter: Well, for being a country with little or no targets, it has military installations and Al-Qaeda training camps.

After the second day the planes were coing back with all their bombs.

I wont stop you if those parents teach their children how to use an automatic rifle, camoflage-technics, artillery, assassinations etc. I will stop you tho if it comes to other things such as reading, writing, typing etc.

Each to thier own. I would also like to point out that it's the taliban that teach their children that. Not Bin Laden.

Pentagon -might- be able to be concidered as a military target, but most people there are just office workers. WTC tho can be concidered as a civilian target, and it is pretty much obvious that there are alot of people in those buildings, at least 99% of them civilians. Not to forget all buildings surrounding, and the people on the planes...

Were you not listening to me. It is irrelevant who was in the buildings, the terrorists were striking the actual places! The WTC is significant because it is what some may call the econmic heart, the pentagon the military heart and they were going to strike some government place, congress I think.

Your arguments are pretty energy-sucking too, FYI, but I manage to read them all. :P

Leave me alone, I have a cold.

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-10-24 19:35:25

But Newgrounds is based in America. Think about what many governments around the world would do if a citizen built a site like this... especially with many of the anti-government cartoons, movies, and games that have appeared here in the past.

If you support freedom and anti-government art, then why are you discouraging people from using their freedom to be anti-government?

You can speak all you want, just as I can criticize all I want. But if you don't want the U.S. to defend freedom (and this is world freedom here, not just u.s. freedom we are talking about), then don't get too used to having it.

What is a few anti-US comments going to do? It's not like I have any power...

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-11-15 14:31:56

I think America was bang out of order to bomb a POOR COUNTRY WITH LITTLE OR NO WEAPONS. No one even knows if Osama did it!!!!!
It was also out of order that Britain pledged its support. A lot of us over here and a lot overseas say STOP THE WAR BUSH!

Its just like Taliban hits me, so I (America) hits back.
Cut the crap. STOP THE WAR!!!

Response to Stop america bashing 2001-11-15 16:19:56

At 11/15/01 02:31 PM, aSSaSSiN_bY_NiGhT wrote: I think America was bang out of order to bomb a POOR COUNTRY WITH LITTLE OR NO WEAPONS. No one even knows if Osama did it!!!!!

Or at least the ones of us who have a distinct evasion to research don't know it!

It was also out of order that Britain pledged its support. A lot of us over here and a lot overseas say STOP THE WAR BUSH!

Ohh... but Crashing planes into the world trade center, killing thousands of innocent americans, and killing military top brass was NOT out of order?

Its just like Taliban hits me, so I (America) hits back.
Cut the crap. STOP THE WAR!!!

So you assume that if america withdraws support from the northern alliance that they will magically stop the war? Like it's America's fault for the decade old war bewteen the opposition forces of Afganistan and the Taliban?