Be a Supporter!

The Ng Supreme Court

  • 23,913 Views
  • 1,875 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 04:10 AM Reply

At 3/10/05 05:10 PM, Pokeballclock wrote: A NG court eh alright Im in

Do I come to your house and just invite myself in?

At 3/10/05 08:37 PM, repent_i_will_not wrote: what cyber and pokeclock.............?

Post like a normal INTELLIGENT person please.

At 3/10/05 07:59 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: everyone else in this club had already... except you.

It doesn't count when you slip me a micky. You have to have someone's heart to cyber with them. You can have my text and e-mail, but you'll never have my heart.

At 3/9/05 11:34 AM, repent_i_will_not wrote: quik I know FUNK

If you know, then you should use it once in a while. It'll work wonders.


BBS Signature
BareNakedSneepioo
BareNakedSneepioo
  • Member since: Dec. 14, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 07:55 AM Reply

At 3/10/05 08:37 PM, repent_i_will_not wrote: what cyber and pokeclock.............?

threesome would be cool!

At 3/10/05 07:59 AM, Quikfox wrote:
It doesn't count when you slip me a micky. You have to have someone's heart to cyber with them. You can have my text and e-mail, but you'll never have my heart.

you've been assimilated by your girlfriend, yo.
it's like viginity. No hearts needed for that.

MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 08:25 AM Reply

At 3/10/05 07:59 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: everyone else in this club had already... except you.

Ah, but you never had me! Mwahahahahaha! I'm a surviver! Besides, I dont get the point in cybering... or phone sex for that matter. I guess I'm just one of those guys...

repenter
repenter
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 08:29 PM Reply

please please don't rape me I'm too young no no NOOOOOOOOO

and what about FUNK I didn't get it

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 08:45 PM Reply

At 3/11/05 07:55 AM, BareNakedSneepioo wrote: you've been assimilated by your girlfriend, yo.
it's like viginity. No hearts needed for that.

ROFLMAO, what the fuck are you talking about dude?

At 3/11/05 08:25 AM, MasterStalker wrote: I dont get the point in cybering...

You don't get the point at touching yourself while someone else types something dirty over some IM program?! Dude, what the fuck.........

At 3/11/05 08:29 PM, repent_i_will_not wrote: please please don't rape me I'm too young no no NOOOOOOOOO
and what about FUNK I didn't get it

USE THE GOD DAMNED QUOTE BUTTON.

The Ng Supreme Court


BBS Signature
repenter
repenter
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 08:48 PM Reply

At 3/11/05 08:45 PM, QuikFox


USE THE GOD DAMNED QUOTE BUTTON.

FINE GOD DON"T YELL AT ME : (

Bio-2
Bio-2
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 08:54 PM Reply

At 3/11/05 08:48 PM, repent_i_will_not wrote: At 3/11/05 08:45 PM, QuikFox


USE THE GOD DAMNED QUOTE BUTTON.
FINE GOD DON"T YELL AT ME : (

HAHAHAHAHA! Way to go man...you maneged to mess up yor qoute.

repenter
repenter
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 08:56 PM Reply

At 3/11/05 08:54 PM, Bio- wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA! Way to go man...you maneged to mess up yor qoute.

WHY IS EVERYONE PICKING ON ME : ( GOD LEAVE ME ALONE see happy I used the damm quote

Bio-2
Bio-2
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 08:59 PM Reply

At 3/11/05 08:56 PM, repent_i_will_not wrote:
At 3/11/05 08:54 PM, Bio- wrote:
HAHAHAHAHA! Way to go man...you maneged to mess up yor qoute.
WHY IS EVERYONE PICKING ON ME : ( GOD LEAVE ME ALONE see happy I used the damm quote

are you sarcastically joking, or are you for real? Cause if you are... HAHAHA! really, dude, no1 is picking on you.
Woo! one days work:
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 23 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 11 quality entries.
Pretty crapy, i know, but I want to get to 100 total today!

repenter
repenter
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 09:01 PM Reply

At 3/11/05 08:54 PM, Bio- wrote:
are you sarcastically joking, or are you for real? Cause if you are... HAHAHA! really, dude, no1 is picking on you.
Woo! one days work:
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 23 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 11 quality entries.
Pretty crapy, i know, but I want to get to 100 total today!

of course man why would I be serious and you spelled quote wrong ooooo what now

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 09:06 PM Reply

What the fuck is all this spam shit going on in here. Knock it the fuck off right now you morons.


BBS Signature
repenter
repenter
  • Member since: Jan. 28, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 09:07 PM Reply

At 3/11/05 09:06 PM, QuikFox wrote: What the fuck is all this spam shit going on in here. Knock it the fuck off right now you morons.

your mom(slaps quikfox's mom on the ass) ok I'll stop

Bio-2
Bio-2
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 09:09 PM Reply

At 3/11/05 09:01 PM, repent_i_will_not wrote:
At 3/11/05 08:54 PM, Bio- wrote:
are you sarcastically joking, or are you for real? Cause if you are... HAHAHA! really, dude, no1 is picking on you.
Woo! one days work:
BLAMS: Involved in the termination of 23 crappy entries.
SAVES: Assisted in the protection of 11 quality entries.
Pretty crapy, i know, but I want to get to 100 total today!
of course man why would I be serious and you spelled quote wrong ooooo what now

I swear the gods, that this is the last spam post I am going to post here.
THATS IMPROPER GRAMMER YOU DUMBASS! OOOOOHH!!! PWND!

Kay, I'm done.

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 11th, 2005 @ 09:11 PM Reply

At 3/11/05 09:09 PM, Bio- wrote: Kay, I'm done.

I don't know who the fuck you are, but if you were a member of this club, you're not anymore. Get the fuck out and don't post in here again.

At 3/11/05 09:07 PM, repent_i_will_not wrote: your mom(slaps quikfox's mom on the ass) ok I'll stop

I don't even know if you were in this club to begin with, but now, I know you're not. Get the fuck out and don't post in here again.


BBS Signature
QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 12th, 2005 @ 05:48 PM Reply

Awesome work QuikFox, you killed the club by kicking out 2 people that I didn't know.

*Basks in self-congtulatory haze*


BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 12th, 2005 @ 10:23 PM Reply

At 3/12/05 05:48 PM, QuikFox wrote: Awesome work QuikFox, you killed the club by kicking out 2 people that I didn't know.

*Basks in self-congtulatory haze*

LolOlOoLoloLolOL

I don't know you! who the fuck are YOU!? >_<

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 12th, 2005 @ 10:41 PM Reply

At 3/12/05 10:23 PM, RavenGage wrote: I don't know you! who the fuck are YOU!? >_<

Seriously, I don't have any idea who those guys where or what the hell they were doing in here. I had to put my foot down.


BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 12th, 2005 @ 10:51 PM Reply

At 3/12/05 10:41 PM, QuikFox wrote: Seriously, I don't have any idea who those guys where or what the hell they were doing in here. I had to put my foot down.

Well you've been away for a while. Thigns change. But whatever, I'm not gonna bitch about you kicking people out. Unless of course these people were me. Even then I won't bitch...I 'll just........well ok, I WILL bitch, but whatever >_< ..............

New case:
Should animals be allowed in WWE? Animals were allowed in Gladiator Games so I don't see why not here as well. Of course these will be trained animals and the "gladiators" won't kill them, but still.....

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 12th, 2005 @ 10:54 PM Reply

At 3/12/05 10:51 PM, RavenGage wrote: Should animals be allowed in WWE?

What the fuck is the WWE and why the hell would they need to have animals?


BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 12th, 2005 @ 10:56 PM Reply

At 3/12/05 10:54 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 3/12/05 10:51 PM, RavenGage wrote: Should animals be allowed in WWE?
What the fuck is the WWE and why the hell would they need to have animals?

That wrestling show. WWF? Raw? Smackdown? Ring any bells?

And the animals would make it more interesing. The whole thing is like a non-violent version of Roman gladiator games, so they might as well use animals just like the romans did.

QuikFox
QuikFox
  • Member since: Nov. 13, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 47
Artist
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 12th, 2005 @ 11:08 PM Reply

At 3/12/05 10:56 PM, RavenGage wrote: That wrestling show. WWF? Raw? Smackdown? Ring any bells?

No. But, I would guess that it is wresting, because I've heard of Smackdown and Raw.

And the animals would make it more interesing. The whole thing is like a non-violent version of Roman gladiator games, so they might as well use animals just like the romans did.

Ahhh, yeah. Lets just throw a tiger into the ring so it can maul a wrestler ever so slightly. Then, lets get PETA all fucking wound up over how cruel it is to have animals in the ring there. I am in total support of this idea.


BBS Signature
MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 13th, 2005 @ 03:13 PM Reply

At 3/12/05 10:41 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 3/12/05 10:23 PM, RavenGage wrote: I don't know you! who the fuck are YOU!? >_<
Seriously, I don't have any idea who those guys where or what the hell they were doing in here. I had to put my foot down.

I let repent join a page or two ago, but I have no clue who the other guy was.

At 3/12/05 10:56 PM, RavenGage wrote:
At 3/12/05 10:54 PM, QuikFox wrote:
At 3/12/05 10:51 PM, RavenGage wrote: Should animals be allowed in WWE?
why the hell would they need to have animals?

exactly my thoughts

That wrestling show. WWF? Raw? Smackdown? Ring any bells?

I know what it is, but I hate wrestling

And the animals would make it more interesing. The whole thing is like a non-violent version of Roman gladiator games, so they might as well use animals just like the romans did.

I'm all for people getting maimed infront of a live audiance, but the higher ups wont sacrafice their money making minions for a quick buck... or would they? seriously though, I love watching others getting hurt. X games bloopers, Max X videos, ilegal street racing gone bad, etc

MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 13th, 2005 @ 03:17 PM Reply

At 3/13/05 03:13 PM, MasterStalker wrote: I let repent join a page or two ago, but I have no clue who the other guy was.

I take that back, Bio- is in the NG Congress with me. sorry for the doulble post, but with the way this club operates, I'm not about to wait for some one else to post

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 13th, 2005 @ 03:58 PM Reply

At 3/13/05 03:17 PM, MasterStalker wrote: stuff

Yeah, but just look at the way they responded to QF's post. Mom slapping and non-funy spamming.

So if Quik wants to kick them out I wouldn't mind.

MasterStalker
MasterStalker
  • Member since: Apr. 21, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 13th, 2005 @ 04:03 PM Reply

At 3/13/05 03:58 PM, RavenGage wrote:
At 3/13/05 03:17 PM, MasterStalker wrote: stuff
Yeah, but just look at the way they responded to QF's post. Mom slapping and non-funy spamming.

So if Quik wants to kick them out I wouldn't mind.

well he does have more authority than me, but I still thought it was necisary to point out how they were since he didnt know. At this point that was the most activity we've hade in weeks lol

MrCrawford
MrCrawford
  • Member since: Mar. 9, 2005
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Art Lover
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 13th, 2005 @ 09:46 PM Reply

'Scuse me if I have interrupted something, but I have a matter that might be a potential case. I just need to know what the f**k AAHC is.

Thank you.


BBS Signature
LethalDosage
LethalDosage
  • Member since: Nov. 19, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 26
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 14th, 2005 @ 10:20 AM Reply

At 3/13/05 09:46 PM, satanman1 wrote: 'Scuse me if I have interrupted something, but I have a matter that might be a potential case. I just need to know what the f**k AAHC is.
Thank you.

LMAO! anti anti hentai crew. It's basically a crew for a bunch of fags who love hentai...pretty fucked in my opinion.
O and sorry I couldn't help you on your little posting spree Quik, I was banned for flaming...
Anyways, wtf did I miss ? I see that repent douche finally decided to stop posting in here, (thank the lord) I'll probably be posting alot today. So if anyone wants to join me, feel free :)


Retrogade Art

BBS Signature
RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 14th, 2005 @ 10:40 AM Reply

At 3/14/05 10:20 AM, wazup190 wrote: Anyways, wtf did I miss ?

Pretty much nothing. o_O

I see that repent douche finally decided to stop posting in here, (thank the lord) I'll probably be posting alot today. So if anyone wants to join me, feel free :)

I'll try.....stupid school >_<

RavenGage
RavenGage
  • Member since: Jun. 7, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 14th, 2005 @ 06:43 PM Reply

Dammit, double posting.

Anyways, new case:

Should flirting be banned by law?

Cuz it's driving me nuts. I just don't get this girl. Trust me, it's a very long stroy so I won't be getting into details.

Elfer
Elfer
  • Member since: Jan. 21, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Moderator
Level 38
Blank Slate
Response to The Ng Supreme Court Mar. 14th, 2005 @ 08:31 PM Reply

Does this club even do a damn thing anymore?

Because you could do this same thing in real time on the NG chat.