00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Breakfast-Crow just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Ng Supreme Court

48,904 Views | 1,850 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-29 11:56:36

I would very much like to join. Can I?

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 01:38:33

At 1/29/05 11:18 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 1/28/05 01:16 AM, RavenGage wrote: There. ^_^
Thats not all. You left out the part where we bitch about Chefcoop for like 10 pages in a row in this club. Hell, look at the very beginning of this thread. Almost nothing but everybody bitching about him and the stupid shit he did.

Well I wasn't here back then. I joined almost right after that. :(

nXXt - Welcome to the club. I am your master and you must worship me as a god. Do that and you'll get along just fine.

New case: Anyone heard of the Tsunami Relief concert in Vancouver? I just saw it. I think it should come out on DVD. Dicuss! (should it or should it not)

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 01:56:44

At 1/30/05 01:38 AM, RavenGage wrote:
At 1/29/05 11:18 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 1/28/05 01:16 AM, RavenGage wrote:
nXXt - Welcome to the club. I am your master and you must worship me as a god. Do that and you'll get along just fine.

Shut yo Mouf you jive turkey, I pity da foo who claims to be the leader of this club when I havent announced him as the leader

anyways, I feel the need to discuss ArtistJ and his decision to leave the BBS, what do you think about what happened to his thread
were the n00bs truely at fault, or is artistj simply being irrational?
You decide in todays court hearing.
Discuss.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 01:58:42

At 1/30/05 01:56 AM, Mr_R wrote: Shut yo Mouf you jive turkey, I pity da foo who claims to be the leader of this club when I havent announced him as the leader

I never said I'm the leader. I'm just so kick-ass and awesome that I need to be worshiped.

anyways, I feel the need to discuss ArtistJ and his decision to leave the BBS, what do you think about what happened to his thread
were the n00bs truely at fault, or is artistj simply being irrational?
You decide in todays court hearing.
Discuss.

I've no idea. I didn't know he was leaving till now o_O

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:06:11

At 1/30/05 01:56 AM, Mr_R wrote: Discuss.

How bout a link n00b ?

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:07:36

At 1/30/05 02:06 AM, LethalDosage wrote:
At 1/30/05 01:56 AM, Mr_R wrote: Discuss.
How bout a link n00b ?

I'm guessing you be Wazup. o_O
???

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:10:50

At 1/30/05 02:07 AM, RavenGage wrote: I'm guessing you be Wazup. o_O
???

Yes...I be wazup. But now I'm LethalDosage, or LD, either or. It's all good.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:14:43

At 1/30/05 02:10 AM, LethalDosage wrote:
???
Yes...I be wazup. But now I'm LethalDosage, or LD, either or. It's all good.

I like the name change, your old named sucked, because the numbers made it noobish looking

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:23:15

At 1/30/05 02:10 AM, Mr_R wrote: discuss plz
kthxbai

I had to deal with morons like that in my thread that I made for those Layout Sig. They are also the reason I quit making those sigs then. Morons like that ruin everything for everybody.

???

Thats Chefcoop. Flame him.

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:26:19

ArtistJ overreacted in my opinion.

I made an Avril Lavigne club one. You should have seen the n00b fest it got. But do you see me leaving?

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:26:45

At 1/30/05 02:14 AM, Mr_R wrote: I like the name change,

Thanks

your old named sucked,

Fuck you

because the numbers made it noobish looking

Yea, well I don't really think a number can make something n00bish, but ok. And the numbers thing was only cause I couldn't think of anything better...

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:28:30

At 1/30/05 02:23 AM, QuikFox wrote:
???
Thats Chefcoop. Flame him.

DAMN YOU! >_<

I actually wnt back to page 48 to double check. Almost believed you trere. I'm an idiot >:(

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:31:01

At 1/30/05 02:28 AM, RavenGage wrote:
At 1/30/05 02:23 AM, QuikFox wrote:
At 1/30/05 02:07 AM, RavenGage wrote:
I actually wnt back to page 48 to double check. Almost believed you trere. I'm an idiot >:(

ell oh ell at you, you fool

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:33:00

ell oh ell eh?

WTF is that that suppose to mean? o_O

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:35:18

At 1/30/05 02:23 AM, QuikFox wrote: Thats Chefcoop. Flame him.

Quiet woman.
O and for all you people who havn't been keeping up on your chefcoop hating...He changed his name to stormwolf...just thought you should all know that.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:36:45

OMG DOUBLE POST O_O

At 1/30/05 02:33 AM, RavenGage wrote: ell oh ell eh?
WTF is that that suppose to mean? o_O

Sound it out n00b.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:51:11

At 1/30/05 02:35 AM, LethalDosage wrote: Quiet woman.

Suck a fattie. And I'm not talking about them thar doobies you have. >: (

At 1/30/05 02:26 AM, RavenGage wrote: ArtistJ overreacted in my opinion.

You do what he does and then have to deal with all that shit. You'll probally do the same thing if not something a bit more extreme since you're such an emo cry baby. :*(

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 02:59:45

At 1/30/05 02:51 AM, QuikFox wrote: Suck a fattie.

Suck your own fattie...OMG PWN'D!!!!!!!!!

And I'm not talking about them thar doobies you have. >: (

Calling weed doobies, and fatties was so last week...

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 03:04:03

At 1/30/05 02:59 AM, LethalDosage wrote: Calling weed doobies, and fatties was so last week...

And so was doing your mom.
OMFGLOLWTFLAFFBBQPWNED

</nooblet pwnings>

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 03:26:47

At 1/30/05 03:04 AM, QuikFox wrote: And so was doing your mom.
OMFGLOLWTFLAFFBBQPWNED
</nooblet pwnings>

LoL Actually that one was pretty good. I guess watching me flame so many people taught you a thing or two eh....

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 08:26:32

Well im just getting off a 7 day ban from theshrike.
now you must be thinking "7 days this guy must have really deserved it" but i have been talking to some plp fom ng on msn and they all think this was either undeserved or at the least really harsh.

i didnt break any rules i just posted in a thread theshrike didnt like.
the thread was 2 pages long so he must have banneed lot of plp.

the question in the thread was "come clean,have you ever raped anyone or anything?"
my response was "ive raped MrsTzu,my hand, and the neighboors cat but thats a different story."

i dont know if those are my exact words because after the shrike made a post "rape isnt funny" and locked it,it was for some reason deleted ..............i wonder why...............

i dont think this ban was deserved at all but if theshrike really felt it was a violation a one or 2 day ban maybe,but he banned me for the most he could ban me,7 days.

what do the plp of the NG supreme court think of this?

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 15:26:53

At 1/30/05 08:26 AM, XXXMATTXXX wrote: what do the plp of the NG supreme court think of this?

I think you're a meanie for raping all those poor people and deserved to be locked in jail >_<

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 16:24:35

At 1/30/05 08:26 AM, XXXMATTXXX wrote: what do the plp of the NG supreme court think of this?

It sounds like bullshit to me. Especially if tons of other people replied to the topic too. I'm thinking that Theshrike probably got raped or something when he was younger so he's really touchy on the subject. I do agree with him when he said "rape isn't funny", but a 7 day ban just for what you said is bullshit...

At 1/30/05 03:26 PM, RavenGage wrote: I think you're a meanie for raping all those poor people and deserved to be locked in jail >_<

You're an idiot. We finally get a case in here and you act like a fucking moron...

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 18:12:09

At 1/30/05 04:24 PM, LethalDosage wrote:
It sounds like bullshit to me. Especially if tons of other people replied to the topic too. I'm thinking that Theshrike probably got raped or something when he was younger so he's really touchy on the subject. I do agree with him when he said "rape isn't funny", but a 7 day ban just for what you said is bullshit...

I partly agree with that. But a link could be usefull. Unless it's a deleted. In that case, I'll have to think about it...

You're an idiot.

You're a meanie

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 18:14:56

At 1/30/05 06:12 PM, RavenGage wrote: I partly agree with that. But a link could be usefull. Unless it's a deleted. In that case, I'll have to think about it...

"and locked it,it was for some reason deleted"

You're a meanie

I'm only mean when you give me reasons to be mean.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-30 18:32:59

At 1/30/05 06:14 PM, LethalDosage wrote: "and locked it,it was for some reason deleted"

Meh. In that case I think 7 days was harsh. But you definetly deserved some ban at least. NG is getting too filled up with crap. Rape really isn't funny. If you go to the alliance, it'll be ok. That's a place made exacly for threads like that. But NG is suppose to be at least a little serious. And there's waaaay too many imature dumbasses making stupid threads lately.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-31 11:30:59

At 1/30/05 06:32 PM, RavenGage wrote:
At 1/30/05 06:14 PM, LethalDosage wrote: "and locked it,it was for some reason deleted"
Meh. In that case I think 7 days was harsh. But you definetly deserved some ban at least. NG is getting too filled up with crap. Rape really isn't funny. If you go to the alliance, it'll be ok. That's a place made exacly for threads like that. But NG is suppose to be at least a little serious. And there's waaaay too many imature dumbasses making stupid threads lately.

well yea but i like to be immature at times to.
i try to be a responsible user,ive started helping the abusive review club,
usally if some1 asks a computer question in general i kno how to fix it so i help them out and anything i can help with,even if im not that interested,ill help just for the post count and the small amount of respect i gain.

im really trying to be a decent user so maybe in 2 or 3 years ill be made a mod,its a goal of mine so i do everything i can to reach it.

oh and im glad i found more plp that think it was at the least harsh.
i even said if he thought i violated the rules that much i could have deserved a one or 2 day ban and at the most 3 but i would have found that a little harsh but not bad enuf to post in here.

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-31 11:52:46

At 1/31/05 11:30 AM, XXXMATTXXX wrote: well yea but i like to be immature at times to.

Everyone does...

i try to be a responsible user,ive started helping the abusive review club,

You arn't in the abusive review crew...You help in Rage's topic, I know because I run the abusive review crew, if you don't believe me click the link in my sig that says ARC.

im really trying to be a decent user so maybe in 2 or 3 years ill be made a mod,its a goal of mine so i do everything i can to reach it.

People don't get made mods because they help people out. They get made mods because they're popular, that's the only reason. Look at alastor, I don't think he has helped anyone ever, and he was made a mod...

oh and im glad i found more plp that think it was at the least harsh.
i even said if he thought i violated the rules that much i could have deserved a one or 2 day ban and at the most 3 but i would have found that a little harsh but not bad enuf to post in here.

Yup it was harsh...by the way...tell your friends if they want to rant they can always come here ;)

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to The Ng Supreme Court 2005-01-31 16:54:52

At 1/31/05 11:52 AM, LethalDosage wrote: You arn't in the abusive review crew...You help in Rage's topic, I know because I run the abusive review crew, if you don't believe me click the link in my sig that says ARC.

i didnt kno there was an actual club,i meant rages thread

People don't get made mods because they help people out. They get made mods because they're popular, that's the only reason. Look at alastor, I don't think he has helped anyone ever, and he was made a mod...

Well if i help plp out,plp like me,wade notices me,mods put me up for a trial and ta da.
i dont expect it to happen overnight but every little bit helps,hell i still remember schorlr,a guy that helped me out when i was a noob and he quit in like october of last year.

Yup it was harsh...by the way...tell your friends if they want to rant they can always come here ;)

yup that why i came.