Sesshoumaru-Sama
Sesshoumaru-Sama
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 02:10 AM

At 3/28/05 05:31 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:

Talk about nonsense, flaming and spamming shitty Ms Paint pictures Mister Spam McSpamerson.

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 12:32 PM

At 3/28/05 05:47 PM, Labrador wrote: Don't mess up with my sig fucker!!!
Is 100,000 more cooler than yours!

Yet another failed attempt to own me. Your sig, 100,000 cooler? Yeah right. Like some stupid dog with shades? yeah, that would really get alot of attention <snickers>

BBS Signature
Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 12:36 PM

At 3/28/05 07:11 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: John, you're getting out of hand with the pictures now. I wasn't wanting to tell you, but with those sort of pictures you're uploading, you're making the problem worse.

Sorry Bahmut7. Its just that they start the problem and want too mess up the threads and the pics. I never expected a problem like this to get worse even when it came to this constant flaming. Your probably right. We should stick with the stuff we believe in and just leave the flamers in the dust. I just cant stand these kind of heartless people.

BBS Signature
Auz
Auz
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 56
Movie Buff
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 01:31 PM

At 3/29/05 12:32 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:
At 3/28/05 05:47 PM, Labrador wrote: Don't mess up with my sig fucker!!!
Is 100,000 more cooler than yours!
Yet another failed attempt to own me. Your sig, 100,000 cooler? Yeah right. Like some stupid dog with shades? yeah, that would really get alot of attention <snickers>

uhr...... Actually I do think his sig is cooler than yours

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]
Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz
The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 12 July 2014)

BBS Signature
HaroFreak
HaroFreak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 43
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 01:45 PM

Can the lot of you who's arguing just stop it and stick to the subject?

And Tanooki_John, that means you as well. Just because you're saying "Another Failed Attempt to Own Me" on various posts on the same thread doesn't really give youself any advantage. If anything, be logical, even if the opposistion is not.

But enough is enough. Just stop this bickering or take it elsewhere.

At 3/29/05 12:36 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Sorry Bahmut7. Its just that they start the problem and want too mess up the threads and the pics. I never expected a problem like this to get worse even when it came to this constant flaming.

You know, John... Adding to a Flame war is like trying to douse out a fire with Gasoline. It just gets worse and worse. I urge that both you and the opposition to stop this stupidity and keep to this subject instead.

Next Release ETA: ?

SkyCube
SkyCube
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 02:26 PM

At 3/28/05 05:31 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: He is indeed a dumbarse and a retard. You are just avoiding facts as usual.

Yes he is a dumbarse, but he is not mentally retarded. Sure, he could be a bit more mature, but being mentally retarded is a genuine disability.

I dont care about post counts. Worring about post counts are for true nOObs.

Point taken.

Yes I think you do enjoy stalking me.

If I was truly stalking you would I not have followed you around to other threads as well? Such as your Pokémon club in the C&C section? ;-)

Yes Count poopoo is indeed a nOOb and just as thickheaded as you are. I like my stats such as exp. points post counts and reviews just the way they are and am happy about it.

Now your just using n00b as an insult for anyone you don't like. As for me being a thickhead, I think that most of my posts here (with the exception of the ones about you being a fat, sweaty virgin - I admit, those were dumb) have been pretty intelligant actually. Compared to most of the other people who disagree with you anyway...

Also john, about the pictures: Bahamut is right, you are just making the problem worse. Just as violence breeds violence, flaming breeds flaming, and some of the stuff you've started putting in those pics is certainly flaming. Prehaps I could give you some tips on how to make some better pics...

First of all, you ought to spend a bit more time doing them. Putting a white box over someones name and filling it with text in a boring font does not look good. Get rid of the white box and use better/bolder fonts. If the text doesn't show up well try different colours. Try and make it blend in with the origional sig.
If you have photoshop or paint shop pro etc... then use that instead of paint. If you don't have anything like that, you can always get a program called the Gimp, which is free. ;-)
Even with MSpaint though, you can still do a better job.

Secondly, the biggest problem is the messages themselves. "SkynOOb, ultimate nOOb web stalker who likes GUYS <3" looks stupid, as does "Gayest noob candy ass" etc...

A better thing to do would have just been to replace "SkyCube" with SkyN00b" or maybe even something like "SkyPube" would have been better.

Also, stop calling people gay as an insult.
1) What do you have against gay people?
2) Resorting to calling people gay is a very n00bish thing to do.

To be honest, a lot of the pics you've posted are no better than what all the Pokémon flamers have been doing. Do you really want to sink to their level?

ZigZag
ZigZag
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 24
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 03:00 PM

At 3/29/05 12:32 PM, Tanooki_John wrote:

I don't want to get attention from my sig (Made by Omle, who is a really cool guy).
I think your sig is ugly, more ugly than sin, more ugly than your face.
Do you think an anime girl (or whatever) is more cooler than a dog? Come on, you know most of the people likes dogs more than anime.

pokemon fans only

RazorHawk
RazorHawk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 03:54 PM

At 3/29/05 03:00 PM, Labrador wrote:
I don't want to get attention from my sig (Made by Omle, who is a really cool guy).
I think your sig is ugly, more ugly than sin, more ugly than your face.
Do you think an anime girl (or whatever) is more cooler than a dog? Come on, you know most of the people likes dogs more than anime.

Can't honestly say that's true. And really now, the whole flaming thing didn't start from us, it started purely from asshats jumping in here and throwing crap about how much they hate Pokemon. If you hate it, fine, but for shit's sake stop coming in here to bitch about what you like or what you don't like or what you think is gay or whatever, because both of us are getting incredibly sick of the shit that keeps coming in here.

I don't see anyone whining about DBZ fans over 20, and hell, forget about Disney-addicts. What people like is their own damn business, so stop bitching your ass off telling people what they're "supposed" to like and not like. And yes, we have a name for people like that. They're called assholes.

And hell, forget about damn post counts. I already know there are countless people who post "I agree" or "rofl" in a single post, so clearly that doesn't prove anything when it comes to seniority. In fact, Join Date would possibly be a far better determinant than that.

If you don't like Pokemon, that's fine, but then shut the hell up and get the fuck out.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature
Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 04:51 PM

pokemon is for kids 11 and younger

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 05:21 PM

At 12/4/04 03:14 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: I to am a Pokemon fan and I see there not to many pokemon fans on Newgrounds.

Tanooki_John, you're 28 and you like pokemon? WTF!? DUDE, that's just plain creepy! Are tou really 28 or are you just some little kid faking your age?

Ryan
Ryan
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 51
Voice Actor
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 05:27 PM

I got one! this is the Kungfu Master

CAT-A-MON (Horny elilistic cat in the path of juduisim and Kungfu)

pokemon fans only

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 05:36 PM

At 3/29/05 05:27 PM, Marine237 wrote: I got one! this is the Kungfu Master

Lol, that's kinda funny

Dash-Underscore-Dash
Dash-Underscore-Dash
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 05:41 PM

is THIS a pokemon?

pokemon fans only

arkansasroadhog
arkansasroadhog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 05:45 PM

At 3/29/05 05:41 PM, MajorPainUSA wrote: is THIS a pokemon?

No...........

McPaper
McPaper
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Programmer
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 05:47 PM

let this die.

Go and post in the Clubs and Crews! Not in the General.

BBS Signature
Crashman
Crashman
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Gamer
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 05:48 PM

At 3/29/05 05:41 PM, MajorPainUSA wrote: is THIS a pokemon?

Thats HomeStarRunner

XBL GT: SleepyB 408
I Xbox 360 Club I MLB Club I

BBS Signature
arkansasroadhog
arkansasroadhog
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 05:49 PM

At 3/29/05 05:47 PM, McPaper wrote: let this die.

Go and post in the Clubs and Crews! Not in the General.

Let it be man!

RedHotRadiators
RedHotRadiators
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 05:55 PM

At 3/29/05 05:27 PM, Marine237 wrote: I got one! this is the Kungfu Master

ROFL!!!!!11one

Kronik-The-Echidna
Kronik-The-Echidna
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 29th, 2005 @ 07:20 PM

Is this a pokemon?

pokemon fans only

Tanooki-John
Tanooki-John
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 06:34 AM

At 3/29/05 01:45 PM, HaroFreak wrote: Can the lot of you who's arguing just stop it and stick to the subject?

And Tanooki_John, that means you as well. Just because you're saying "Another Failed Attempt to Own Me" on various posts on the same thread doesn't really give youself any advantage. If anything, be logical, even if the opposistion is not.

But enough is enough. Just stop this bickering or take it elsewhere.

At 3/29/05 12:36 PM, Tanooki_John wrote: Sorry Bahmut7. Its just that they start the problem and want too mess up the threads and the pics. I never expected a problem like this to get worse even when it came to this constant flaming.
You know, John... Adding to a Flame war is like trying to douse out a fire with Gasoline. It just gets worse and worse. I urge that both you and the opposition to stop this stupidity and keep to this subject instead.

Your right, This thread I started went well for awhile, and now its gone out of control. Im just going to have to stick with the subject and continue on. As for Labrador, let him keep bickerin and jiving. Apparently he will figure it the facts on his own. Your right. flaming back is like adding fuel to a fire. I will do better for now on.

BBS Signature
Davit
Davit
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 06:44 AM

Stop posting and let it die.

BBS Signature
RedCircle
RedCircle
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to pokemon fans only Mar. 30th, 2005 @ 06:45 AM

At 3/30/05 06:44 AM, 123crap wrote: Stop posting and let it die.

Yeah, cause you're helping....