00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Allthingz2020 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

pokemon fans only

62,603 Views | 728 Replies

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 12:56:49

Well, here's the inquisition's official line on the Pokemon Phenomena

pokemon fans only

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 13:45:05

Listen guys, This kid is troubled. If you ask me your all geeks anyway. So give the kid a break. o kay, thanks

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 13:50:30

pokemon is gay nd sux u guys shud watch som proper manga like street fighter yer now dats som awsom stuff

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 13:51:28

At 3/2/05 01:45 PM, WhaleVagina wrote: Listen guys, This kid is troubled. If you ask me your all geeks anyway. So give the kid a break. o kay, thanks

I'm sure that's a fake account, but, okay blubbersnatch, whatever you say

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 14:05:39

pokemon is dumb. sure, everybody loved it once, but please. get over this crap. it's okay if you're below ten but everyone else stick to proper stuff. watch the simpsons. enjoy some south park. laugh at family guy, just don't enjoy pokemon. it wasn't designed for the 12+ audience so if you want to have some dignity with your mates, you have to stop liking pokemon.

nice pic Seedykay

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 14:08:04

Pokemon is for retarded kids, who dont' have nothing to do with his insanes lifes,and yeah, pokemon is a satanic thing, it gives you epilepsy and diarrea and makes you barf your stomach until you DIE!!!!11!

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 14:46:16

Pockemon? the pockemon from 5 years ago that you played in Year 3 (ur 13 right)

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 15:10:08

You seriously need tooken outa society

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 15:16:44

pokemon is the best...this is pokemons roght?

pokemon fans only

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 15:18:43

I played pokemon 6 years ago, i got the game before it was popular.

Hah.

Looking back on it its really, really shit though, dont know how i could watch it or play those games.

Minds shall break and bring a bright sky.

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 20:49:25

At 3/2/05 03:18 PM, Hybr1d wrote: I played pokemon 6 years ago, i got the game before it was popular.

Hah.

Looking back on it its really, really shit though, dont know how i could watch it or play those games.

Well, I guess for some people things get more tiring after a while than they do for others.

At least you're honest about it though.

Don't pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men.

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 20:52:27

I just made a pokemon movie if you guys care.

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-02 20:56:22

At 3/2/05 08:52 PM, -TITROTU- wrote: I just made a pokemon movie if you guys care.

lol that was funny.

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-03 06:36:17

At 3/2/05 07:49 AM, HAcoreRD wrote: Poke'mon was cool......6 years ago. Now I want the show to die. I watched one episode lately, and it was to see that whore Misty and Brock leave. Sure enough Brock came back a episode later and they involved another geek and another skank (the same way Ash met Misty, btw). So yah, this show can lick my nuts. If any children Anime is good, I'd say Yu-Gi-Oh! merely because there's no better choice.

Tanooki_John's response"

Hey! I know you! Your one of Vinstigators guys! You and your crew have been giving Shin2k27 a hard time with your crap! Pokemon may have sliding down the hill a bit but they will still keep going strong. As for Yu-Gi-Oh, I dont know about the game itself (Im not against Yu-Gi-Oh) You are just another moron who Shin2k27 has owned!

Ash may look like a nerd but his looks are not to be underestimated. I used to be a fan of your guys untill vg7roolz created the pokegone flash! VG Reality is dead to me!

If Shin2k27 dosent like pokemon, I can relate to that but I know the fact that he wouldnt go posting crap like the rest of the dickfores who continue to ruin my thread. Be a good little boy and play with your own threads.

pokemon fans only

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-03 06:38:41

At 3/2/05 02:08 PM, Labrador wrote: Pokemon is for retarded kids, who dont' have nothing to do with his insanes lifes,and yeah, pokemon is a satanic thing, it gives you epilepsy and diarrea and makes you barf your stomach until you DIE!!!!11!

Tanooki_John's response"

Thank god I dont know you. Me and my fello posters are too smart to listen to your crap!

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-03 06:41:38

At 8/14/04 09:35 PM, Nazz_6000 wrote: thers not to many pokemon fans on ng but there is a few.
the one who finds a picture of my favrite pokemon wins.
its just for fun.

Wow. What a feu paux. Or however you spell it.

I couldnt show my face in the daylight if I started this thread.

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-03 15:08:17

At 3/2/05 03:16 PM, MajorPainUSA wrote: pokemon is the best...this is pokemons roght?

no, that's weebl and bob. pokemon is random animals for three year olds

weebl and bob are cool though

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 06:25:56

At 3/2/05 10:03 AM, metalhead676 wrote: you guys are fucking nerds who have no fucking life and sit in front of the fucking t.v. watching fucking pokemon, youll never have a fucking girlfriend your probably fucking fat as fucking hell wiht fucking glasses and you fucking dress up like fukcing pokemon characters you need to get a fcuking life you fucking nerdasses, lose some weight wear contacts and try to not talk about pokemon for five minutes you fucking fuck fuck nerdass peices of nerd shit!

Tanooki_John's response"

I am sick and tired of you retarded fucks spitting beef towards pokemon and adding stupid nonsense that makes no sence to this thread making a complete asshole out of yourself. Go eat your shit from the toilet, go back to your affair with the wild thornberrys you Poke-flaming nOOb!

pokemon fans only

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 06:32:04

At 3/2/05 10:08 AM, Transkar wrote: well erm.....said...i guess

AHHH THIS GUY IS A MURDER!!!!!11!!!!

But seriously pokemon needs to die

Tanooki_John's response"

When I mensoned this thread is for "pokemon fans only" the dipshit flamers continue to spit at this and never read the main topic. As for those pokemon assasin games, THERE HORRIBLE!
Only a mountain full of shit nOObs create pokemon hating flash and games and its time they realize there the real loosers!

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 07:05:15

At 3/4/05 06:25 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: I am sick and tired of you retarded fucks spitting beef towards pokemon and adding stupid nonsense that makes no sence to this thread making a complete asshole out of yourself. Go eat your shit from the toilet, go back to your affair with the wild thornberrys you Poke-flaming nOOb!

-Some egotistical asshole who thinks its better to keep writing his own name so that people can comprehend what he's saying"

Ah, I love how you keep picture spamming Tanooki John, and I also love the way you rpelied to me saying it was easier to comprehend what you say when you keep posting your shitty name. Pokemon is not good. ANIME is not good. This thread is no good. But they all have one thing in common. They suck ass, and when you realise this you might be able to be loved by the people in the real world. Og go I wish Rancidpsychojosh was here, he'd probably make you go crying to your mommy, jeez you're what, 28 years old? Get over these peice of shit anime cartoons that were only popular six fucking years ago. PLEASE, for YOUR sake.

<3, Post_Apocalyptic

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 08:53:41

lookie!

its hempasaur!

pokemon fans only

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 10:05:12

damnit, not many ppl like pokemon anymore, its lal about the games man!! They are Uber!! They own hardcore, i love to play em!

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 10:14:27

Pukemon yay!

pokemon fans only

Alot of nothing \o/

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 10:36:43

At 3/4/05 06:25 AM, Tanooki_John wrote:
At 3/2/05 10:03 AM, metalhead676 wrote: you guys are fucking nerds who have no fucking life and sit in front of the fucking t.v. watching fucking pokemon, youll never have a fucking girlfriend your probably fucking fat as fucking hell wiht fucking glasses and you fucking dress up like fukcing pokemon characters you need to get a fcuking life you fucking nerdasses, lose some weight wear contacts and try to not talk about pokemon for five minutes you fucking fuck fuck nerdass peices of nerd shit!
Tanooki_John's response"

I am sick and tired of you retarded fucks spitting beef towards pokemon and adding stupid nonsense that makes no sence to this thread making a complete asshole out of yourself. Go eat your shit from the toilet, go back to your affair with the wild thornberrys you Poke-flaming nOOb!

it's a shame when people can't admit no one likes what they like.
i'm afraid Tanooki_John, that you are going to have to accept that pokemon is for little kids. it's babyish, not even that maybe. if you're on the verge of becoming an adult (i forgot to look at your profile) than you don't want to have to live up to taunts form your mates about you watching something like the tellytubbies. you have got to start watching something good. there is a whole range of shows that could substitute your interest. The Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Futurama. they're all cartoons, but you don't get criticised for watching them. looking at the rest of the post, i'd say you just insulted almost every NG user. why you had to randomly name the wild thornberries as well i don't know. Do you like that too?

i like the pic of the pokemon being strangled though. nice one Seedy

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 10:42:19

At 3/4/05 06:25 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: Tanooki_John's response"

Why do you keep posting anime pics with text on it? Are you trying to say that the anime character represents you laughing/cursing at the other users? As in, you're an anime character? WTF?

I'm confused here.

*grabs dick*

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 11:50:35

At 3/4/05 10:42 AM, Modjo wrote:
At 3/4/05 06:25 AM, Tanooki_John wrote: Tanooki_John's response"
Why do you keep posting anime pics with text on it? Are you trying to say that the anime character represents you laughing/cursing at the other users? As in, you're an anime character? WTF?

I'm confused here.

Is it a tanooki a mythical raccoon creature from Japan?

By the way, I cannot wait for Pokemon to be on the GameCube. I can finally play the real Pokemon game in 3D! However, I do wonder to how players can trade pokemon in this version. Would it be online or the use of the Game Boy Advance? Well, I am getting ahead of myself.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

Pro-Pokemon Club/TJPPC - Where I love Mew and members know it!

My art - I do art well, you twirps!

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 12:05:16

At 3/4/05 11:50 AM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: By the way, I cannot wait for Pokemon to be on the GameCube. I can finally play the real Pokemon game in 3D! However, I do wonder to how players can trade pokemon in this version. Would it be online or the use of the Game Boy Advance? Well, I am getting ahead of myself.

Pokemon's already out on the Gamecube. There's a cable that connects from a Gamecube to a Game Boy Advance. Not sure if it's easy to get, though.

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 12:17:40

At 3/4/05 12:05 PM, Bahamut7 wrote:
At 3/4/05 11:50 AM, Dark_Volcano_Sam wrote: By the way, I cannot wait for Pokemon to be on the GameCube. I can finally play the real Pokemon game in 3D! However, I do wonder to how players can trade pokemon in this version. Would it be online or the use of the Game Boy Advance? Well, I am getting ahead of myself.
Pokemon's already out on the Gamecube. There's a cable that connects from a Gamecube to a Game Boy Advance. Not sure if it's easy to get, though.

I mean the real Pokemon game. Nintendo is in the makings of a Pokemon RPG game for the GameCube. You know Pokemon from all of the Game Boy systems. They are making it in full 3D and to the GameCube. It is not like Pokemon Channel or Collisium. It will be a real Pokemon game for the Cube.

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 12:39:08

pokemon is the shiznit......
unless u take it seriously like this guy...

i got the free ver of ruby online for my comp and i ply pokemon while listening to heavy metal at the same time its so damn funny

i jus like to fool around

i was a big pokemon fan when it was in like 5 yrs ago (u cant deny that everyone was) but now i jus like to fool around with it

and pokemon is better then halo 2 (GARBAGE -not really but compared to halo 1 and the potential this game had yes pokemon beats it-)

"Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here."

-Cheshire Cat

BBS Signature

Response to pokemon fans only 2005-03-04 13:36:09

I made this cute little error message for Neo Pikachu, and to all Pokemon flamers out there.

pokemon fans only

Sonic Wii Preloader!

BBS Signature