00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Zombiehit just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea

1,054 Views | 11 Replies

I suppose that everyone knows about the FBI suspecting foul play in the 3 cases of Anthrax which have now been reported in Florida, and i felt like asking a few questions on the BBs to find out what people think about it.

Firstly... Are you people worried about the threat of Terrorist reprisals in the USA, or wherever you happen to come from?

Secondly... Does anyone know which chemical agents other than anthrax are available to the Taliban and their allies (excluding Saddam Hussein)

Thirdly... What do people think about these airstrikes? are they justified?

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 13:51:07

I'd rather die of Anthrax than of an exposure to VX gas... anyone agree?

Symptoms of overexposure may occur within minutes or hours, depending upon the dose. They include: miosis (constriction of pupils) and visual effects, headaches and pressure sensation, runny nose and nasal congestion, salivation, tightness in the chest, nausea, vomiting, giddiness, anxiety, difficulty in thinking, difficulty sleeping, nightmares, muscle twitches, tremors, weakness, abdominal cramps, diarrhea, involuntary urination and defecation. With severe exposure symptoms progress to convulsions and respiratory failure.

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 13:52:25

At 10/11/01 01:38 PM, FascistPenguin wrote: Firstly... Are you people worried about the threat of Terrorist reprisals in the USA, or wherever you happen to come from?

Not to worried, but concerned. Antrax can't be spread from person to person, which is a good thing. You would have to come into direct contact with it, so it would be hard for the terrorist to get all of us with it. :) If they got it in a crop duster they could dump it on a stadium full of people or something, but we would see that and everyone would get on anti-biotics and probably be okay. I'm more worried about them trying to poison water supplies and stuff.

Secondly... Does anyone know which chemical agents other than anthrax are available to the Taliban and their allies (excluding Saddam Hussein)

There are chemicals that could be used as weapons, like chlorine and stuff. Maybe Small Pox, but unlikely.

Of course they are. The Taliban had plenty of time and warning to hand over Osama Bin Laden. Even if Osama isn't responsible, he is a known terrorist, and we are going after all terrorists. So anyone who harbors the terrorists we are after, will go down with them. After/if we get Osama, and find out the next guy we want is hiding in the Phillipeans or something, and they refuse to turn him over, we'd probably bomb them too. We wont' allow countries and governments to harbor and aid terrorists any longer.

Follow me on Twitter! TWITTER

Be my Facebook friend! FACEBOOK

Google+ Profile

BBS Signature

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 14:01:13

At 10/11/01 01:51 PM, MajinSoldier wrote: I'd rather die of Anthrax than of an exposure to VX gas... anyone agree?

Thats true, but anthrax is still decidedly disgusting isn't it. I think that vx is just famous because of the
Rock

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 14:05:32

At 10/11/01 02:01 PM, FascistPenguin wrote:
At 10/11/01 01:51 PM, MajinSoldier wrote: I'd rather die of Anthrax than of an exposure to VX gas... anyone agree?
Thats true, but anthrax is still decidedly disgusting isn't it. I think that vx is just famous because of the
Rock

too intelectual, cant be bothered to think, we'll kil them all, they'll vet some of us, doesnt matter how

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 14:05:54

At 10/11/01 02:01 PM, FascistPenguin wrote:
Thats true, but anthrax is still decidedly disgusting isn't it. I think that vx is just famous because of the Rock.

The movie thrust the agent into the limelight, true. nevertheless, there is no more formidable chemical weapon than VX.

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 14:05:56

At 10/11/01 01:52 PM, WadeFulp wrote:
At 10/11/01 01:38 PM, FascistPenguin wrote: Firstly... Are you people worried about the threat of Terrorist reprisals in the USA, or wherever you happen to come from?
Not to worried, but concerned. Antrax can't be spread from person to person, which is a good thing. You would have to come into direct contact with it, so it would be hard for the terrorist to get all of us with it. :) If they got it in a crop duster they could dump it on a stadium full of people or something, but we would see that and everyone would get on anti-biotics and probably be okay. I'm more worried about them trying to poison water supplies and stuff.

There are chemicals that could be used as weapons, like chlorine and stuff. Maybe Small Pox, but unlikely.

Of course they are. The Taliban had plenty of time and warning to hand over Osama Bin Laden. Even if Osama isn't responsible, he is a known terrorist, and we are going after all terrorists. So anyone who harbors the terrorists we are after, will go down with them. After/if we get Osama, and find out the next guy we want is hiding in the Phillipeans or something, and they refuse to turn him over, we'd probably bomb them too. We wont' allow countries and governments to harbor and aid terrorists any longer.

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 14:07:12

SHIT ^^ where'd all my writing go to?

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 14:09:33

I suppose, but there are simaler ones which are a lot easier to produce, and some are easier to deliver

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 14:18:58

At 10/11/01 02:09 PM, FascistPenguin wrote: I suppose, but there are simaler ones which are a lot easier to produce, and some are easier to deliver

I agree.. Then again, any advanced viral agent would be more practical in a situation as this one.

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 22:27:11

At 10/11/01 01:52 PM, WadeFulp wrote:

Small Pox was an empty threat, It has irradicated more than 60 years ago, It only exists in a couple of laboratory archives around the world & none of those are in the Middle East.

Response to ANTHRAX and other such chemical wea 2001-10-11 22:34:06

im not worried either i live or a die either way it doesnt really matter