Be a Supporter!
Food-Lion
Food-Lion
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Loading screens 2001-10-09 21:49:36 Reply

hey does anyone know how to put those neat loading screens at the beginning of a movie? Also, how do you make the size of your movie match up with all the contents (the screen while you create it differs in size when you test the movie i notice)

Citron-Rochell
Citron-Rochell
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to Loading screens 2001-10-10 05:40:05 Reply

At 10/9/01 09:49 PM, Food_Lion wrote: hey does anyone know how to put those neat loading screens at the beginning of a movie? Also, how do you make the size of your movie match up with all the contents (the screen while you create it differs in size when you test the movie i notice)

I am still learning how to make a loading screen (vital, I am working on a big movie I'd like people to see.) for my stuff.

As for the second, yeah, it looks different in creation. Mostly because flash is based on objects and vectors. So if you draw an object you want to see fly across and off the screen, you can move it into the gray area and it'll be off the viewing area.. think of it as looking into a a box with stuff going on inside, and only one viewport. You see most of what they want you to see, but not the mechanics.

JSonicC
JSonicC
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to Loading screens 2001-10-13 05:30:00 Reply

At 10/9/01 09:49 PM, Food_Lion wrote: hey does anyone know how to put those neat loading screens at the beginning of a movie? Also, how do you make the size of your movie match up with all the contents (the screen while you create it differs in size when you test the movie i notice)

www.flashfreak.20m.com