Be a Supporter!

why is Hemti Manga sexy to you

  • 7,071 Views
  • 42 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Darklilangel23
Darklilangel23
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:01:20 Reply

this is a real subject me and a fellow ng member Bramns were discussing

why do you all find pictures of the henti and manga girls porn so sexy and beat off to it

dont you realize that these cartoons are made to look young like highschool children cuz in japan and other countries that do not have the same sex laws we in the united states canada and the uk have

in japan girls as young as 15 have been cast in porno movies

in japan they are overloaded with violent movies and sex so much that one tv show called rape man is banned in the united states
its a bout a costume hero who rapes evil women yes RAPES THEM

now the artists who draw the henti and manga girls to look so sexual with large breasts and firm bodies

you realise these are all the works of a pedofile

some sick pedofile drawings of young girls are what u all are jerking off to its sick and i wanna know what the fuck is wrong with you all

now i find realistic Art work like
Luis Royo and Deacon black they have realistic women nude art and i find that sexy the differance is they draw full grown women

not children


Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Steven-M
Steven-M
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:03:01 Reply

And your point is?

Everyone already knows about the state of Japan and animation. Nothing you can say or do will convince people to change their minds.

Believe me, I've tried...

Darklilangel23
Darklilangel23
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:03:58 Reply

i want to know why these stupid kids watch it


Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

LeonardSprinkles
LeonardSprinkles
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:05:12 Reply

Yes yes, the japanese are sick bastards.

Never doubted it.

Steven-M
Steven-M
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:06:28 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:03 AM, Darklilangel23 wrote: i want to know why these stupid kids watch it

You may as well ask why people try and sue Burger King for obesity, or why lemmings jump off cliffs.

There's no point. They just watch it because they just do. And that's that. No real reason, they just do.

D34M0N
D34M0N
  • Member since: Apr. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 39
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:08:40 Reply

Some hentai pics look quite good. You can also see it as art, not just porn. Naked ppl have been used in art ever since the ancient greeks. I also think that the legal age to play in a porn movie/can have sex can be lowered to 15, but definately not younger.


BBS Signature
LeonardSprinkles
LeonardSprinkles
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:11:54 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:08 AM, D34M0N wrote: Some hentai pics look quite good. You can also see it as art

Yeah because you know whats realy artsy?

A drawing of an 11 year old girl being raped by tentacles.

Steven-M
Steven-M
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:14:18 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:11 AM, SillyKnifeBall wrote: A drawing of an 11 year old girl being raped by tentacles.

Stereotype, dipshit.

Besides, this topic has been done repeatedly before. WHy dig up the hatchet again?

It's pointless.

Darklilangel23
Darklilangel23
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:18:59 Reply

now this is sexy and looks realistic its artwork by Keith Garv

check him out he has a lot of highly sexual artwork
and its all full grown adults

why is Hemti Manga sexy to you


Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

LeonardSprinkles
LeonardSprinkles
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:23:29 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:14 AM, -S- wrote:
Stereotype, dipshit.

Yes it is, but its also true.

Steven-M
Steven-M
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:27:38 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:23 AM, SillyKnifeBall wrote: Yes it is, but its also true.

Take a random collection of 1,000 hentai pictures, and the best chances are that less than 15 involve monsters.

Tentacles are the myth.

Glenn-Urban
Glenn-Urban
  • Member since: Jan. 20, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 08
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:29:18 Reply

now the artists who draw the henti and manga girls to look so sexual with large breasts and firm bodies

Dont you realize that thats exactly the situation in the west to?! Sure its not cartoons that have firm bodies but the beauty ideals are to have big breasts and a firm body and alot of women goes through surgery just to meet up with those standards.

LeonardSprinkles
LeonardSprinkles
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:34:38 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:27 AM, -S- wrote:
At 8/10/04 10:23 AM, SillyKnifeBall wrote: Yes it is, but its also true.
Take a random collection of 1,000 hentai pictures, and the best chances are that less than 15 involve monsters.

Something tells me you have 1000 hentai pictures.

And thats 15 too many.

Steven-M
Steven-M
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:38:35 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:34 AM, SillyKnifeBall wrote: Something tells me you have 1000 hentai pictures.
And thats 15 too many.

1) I made the number up.
2) No-one's forcing you to watch the pictures.
3) The topic's been done repeatedly before.
4) I don't actually have any pictures.

Darklilangel23
Darklilangel23
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:40:17 Reply

i dont care if this topic has been done a Million times

this is my topic and im running it differantly

i want to hear from henti fans who can try to explain why they are not pedofiles after all they are jerking off to pics of young girls in my book if you look at that shit and get turned on then your just as guilty as a pedofile


Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Steven-M
Steven-M
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:42:38 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:40 AM, Darklilangel23 wrote: i want to hear from henti fans who can try to explain why they are not pedofiles after all they are jerking off to pics of young girls in my book if you look at that shit and get turned on then your just as guilty as a pedofile

I think you're going to get an empty house in this case.

Come to think of it, people jerk off to pictures of young real girls everyday. I think the category is called 'babyface' or something. Either way - no. Just no. You won't get far.

Darklilangel23
Darklilangel23
  • Member since: Jun. 24, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 25
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:44:33 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:42 AM, -S- wrote:
At 8/10/04 10:40 AM, Darklilangel23 wrote: i want to hear from henti fans who can try to explain why they are not pedofiles after all they are jerking off to pics of young girls in my book if you look at that shit and get turned on then your just as guilty as a pedofile
I think you're going to get an empty house in this case.

Come to think of it, people jerk off to pictures of young real girls everyday. I think the category is called 'babyface' or something. Either way - no. Just no. You won't get far.

Aparantly your one of the henti fans who jerks his pud to pics of little girls cuz ur defending it against my opinion of it

so how many you have ? 1000?

you sick twisted little man you

if you dont like this subject u can always Dont post in it


Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

crapmonkey
crapmonkey
  • Member since: Aug. 6, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:44:44 Reply

yeah what he said

Steven-M
Steven-M
  • Member since: Apr. 6, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:48:16 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:44 AM, Darklilangel23 wrote: Aparantly your one of the henti fans who jerks his pud to pics of little girls cuz ur defending it against my opinion of it

So you've never heard of 'common sense' and 'neutral opinion' then? Well, you might as well learn something for once.

LeonardSprinkles
LeonardSprinkles
  • Member since: Dec. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:53:16 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:38 AM, -S- wrote:
At 8/10/04 10:34 AM, SillyKnifeBall wrote: Something tells me you have 1000 hentai pictures.
And thats 15 too many.
1) I made the number up.

Made them up? well hell, if you can do that, If you take 1000 henti pictures, and 999 of them will be drawings of 9 year olds being
raped by tentacles.

Its a fact because i MADE THE NUMBERS UP

2) No-one's forcing you to watch the pictures.

No, they arent.

3) The topic's been done repeatedly before.

I didnt make it.

4) I don't actually have any pictures.

I doubt that, fighting so adamently for the cause, you are bound to shoot rockets onto your carpet nightly to drawings of the young girls being raped by tentacles, as is the generic henti drawings.

Fighting for my cause? For kicks.

Brahma
Brahma
  • Member since: Jul. 12, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 10:57:22 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:01 AM, Darklilangel23 wrote: Bramns

Names Brahma (Hindu Creator of the Universe)
Anyways, I stand with my viewpoint on Hentai as something fetish like... A Fetish that prays on the human emotion lust... Cetain people get off to certain situations such as Children or Mutilation... The emulation of those Fetishes into Hentai is where we are at in todays society with the internet.

People look for it because the are sick sobs with sick fetishes.

Mrfoot
Mrfoot
  • Member since: Jul. 27, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 15:51:19 Reply

Its odd that you ask this question when you have "Orgasm Girl" and "Frank's Adventure" in the top 10 of your favorite flashes.

Should you be asking your question to yourself?

Noctroler
Noctroler
  • Member since: Oct. 31, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 16:18:08 Reply

If you really want to know. Go to the Anti-Anti-Hentai Club and ask... Nicely.

Blackmagic
Blackmagic
  • Member since: Jul. 4, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 16:22:03 Reply

There are at least 2 of these topics every single fucking day on this forum.
I just dont fucking care anymore.


Newgrounds is a website for 13 year olds who cannot understand the difference between "there", "their" and "they´re".

OVlez
OVlez
  • Member since: Aug. 28, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 16:24:07 Reply

Well, the plots in hentai movies are pretty funny to me, that's why I rarely watch them. But some of it does get kind of gross.


Apologies aren't what I look for. Redemption is what I want!
Look at my profile to see a true cockhead! DO IT NOW!

BBS Signature
Dopefish
Dopefish
  • Member since: Mar. 7, 2002
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 54
Reader
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 16:26:49 Reply

alright dude, there is NO WAY you are 26 years old. you can't spell worth a damn, and your comments are always stupid and not thought out at all. PLEASE STOP LYING about your age in your profile, and go back to school.


Have a lot of time on your hands? Want to help some starving children eat for free? Visit Free Rice and start playing today. Each correct answer donates 20 grains of rice!

BBS Signature
ComradeYuri
ComradeYuri
  • Member since: Aug. 12, 2003
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 16:29:15 Reply

In Soviet Russia... Hentai draws YOU!
Alright.. that was a bad one.

Anyways, people like hentai because they just do. Why do people look at porn with real people? It is all the same unless you are looking at the naked person in real life. See..

Porn on computer = no matter what, you are just looking at pixels
Porn on TV= same as looking at porn on computer
Porn in mags= Just little dots on a piece of paper

See... no matter what.. unless you are looking at a breathing, living naked woman... it is still a drawing. It is just that some drawings look more realistic than others. Another reason people like hentai is because that the characters aren't real, thus, no one is getting hurt in real life.

Christoff
Christoff
  • Member since: Jul. 21, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 17:23:05 Reply

At 8/10/04 04:29 PM, Cab00se wrote: In Soviet Russia... Hentai draws YOU!
Alright.. that was a bad one.

Anyways, people like hentai because they just do. Why do people look at porn with real people? It is all the same unless you are looking at the naked person in real life. See..

Porn on computer = no matter what, you are just looking at pixels
Porn on TV= same as looking at porn on computer
Porn in mags= Just little dots on a piece of paper

See... no matter what.. unless you are looking at a breathing, living naked woman... it is still a drawing. It is just that some drawings look more realistic than others. Another reason people like hentai is because that the characters aren't real, thus, no one is getting hurt in real life.

Someone who thinks along the same lines as I do! YAY!
Anyways, some people like the fact that hentai girls are so young, because they just are like that. And other people like it because they themselves are also in highschool. Hentai is a fetish, leave people alone for liking it. I'd rather see real porn personally, but I won't dislike people for liking anime.

DemiousRising
DemiousRising
  • Member since: Apr. 10, 2004
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 23
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 17:27:24 Reply

in japan they are overloaded with violent movies and sex so much that one tv show called rape man is banned in the united states
its a bout a costume hero who rapes evil women yes RAPES THEM

Actually they have an anime series just like that here in america. it's called tales of seduction and its about a super hero that rapes women for money and he act's like a super hero with his cherry blossom tatoo

GooieGreen
GooieGreen
  • Member since: May. 3, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 28
Blank Slate
Response to why is Hemti Manga sexy to you 2004-08-10 17:30:34 Reply

At 8/10/04 10:05 AM, SillyKnifeBall wrote: Yes yes, the japanese are sick bastards.

Yeah, remember how we blew the crap out of them with 2 bombs? I think we helped them get there