00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SpeakyDooman just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

And the bombing has begun...

5,583 Views | 165 Replies

And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:13:52

Yep, as of right now our "Camel Burner 2000"s are ripping through the night sky and fuck-slamming the sandy city of Kabul. Millions are praying to their false god. Here is a sample senario of events yet-to-come:

America: Alright, get in line towelheads!
Practitioners of false religion: Oh diddy!
Superabound: Blukka! <pushes "nuke sandnegro button">

And justice for all.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:27:17

Christianity every bit as false as Islamic, Moron. You cannot claim to know the true Religion.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:34:32

the true religeon is katyism, worship of anyone you happen to perv on regularily

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:34:44

At 10/7/01 01:13 PM, Superabound wrote: Yep, as of right now our "Camel Burner 2000"s are ripping through the night sky and fuck-slamming the sandy city of Kabul. Millions are praying to their false god. Here is a sample senario of events yet-to-come:

And justice for all.

They attacking the Taliban's milatary and terorists not the people and Religon is just an acident at birth it is just random

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:35:26

Bah! It just goes to show how stupid some people actually are.
Well, we're at war. Frankly I don't want anything to do with it. The Taliban and Osma probibly had nothing to do with WTC, Bush has his own agenda, and quite frankly it's all a bit black and slimy.
Anyone remember Vietnam?

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:37:10

Bush has his own agenda, and quite frankly it's all a bit black and slimy.

Anyone remember Vietnam?

yeah i agree. but we dont have to worry the world'd in the hands of a good old southern boy

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:45:49

At 10/7/01 01:35 PM, Armegalo wrote: Well, we're at war. Frankly I don't want anything to do with it.

Fuckin A, man!

I've been preaching anti-war even when I knew it was futile. Sigh. Ah well.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:45:52

At 10/7/01 01:35 PM, Armegalo wrote:

The Taliban and Osma probibly had nothing to do with WTC,

You must be kidding Bin Laden has all evidence pointed at him he declared a Holy War and he felt sorry for a muslim that died during an anti-us protest but there was an innocent muslim woman several mounths pregent why didn't he feel sorry about her and other muslim people anyway. The Taliban is keeping him and they are just cruel they intenollay let the people live in poverty the UN sent food there for the people but the Taliban took the food and feed it to the "virtue police". The Norhten Alliance is planning the political syestem and to put the King back in. To bring us back to our point both of them shoud be tried for crimes agaist humanity

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:51:05

You must be kidding Bin Laden has all evidence pointed at him he declared a Holy War

yeah my arse. i think that this is just another vietnam style war (we havn't learnt have we?) and in 20 years time it will be taught that you cant fight gurillas in forests deserts or anywhere else. Dubya's just tring to be hard. he gonna go and nuke putin next, the great hillbilly

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:51:48

At 10/7/01 01:13 PM, Superabound wrote: Yep, as of right now our "Camel Burner 2000"s are ripping through the night sky and fuck-slamming the sandy city of Kabul. Millions are praying to their false god. Here is a sample senario of events yet-to-come:

And justice for all.

These motherfuckers are interrupting my football. GET OFF THE AIR YOU BITCHES!. Ahem.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:55:04

At 10/7/01 01:34 PM, WeOwNtHeNiGhT wrote: the true religeon is katyism, worship of anyone you happen to perv on regularily

like most sensible people I worship HYPNOS, GOD OF SLEEP

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 13:55:24

you sound like such a twat. theres another war going on and all your worried about is football. oh well, could be worse. could be fishing

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:00:02

At 10/7/01 01:27 PM, Stasis wrote: Christianity every bit as false as Islamic, Moron. You cannot claim to know the true Religion.

Oh my god youre SO right, how dare i make fun of the people our country is at WAR with!!

I am such a horrible person!

And now that i think about it YOURE right about that whole religion thing too, Christianity IS bullshit!! I think im going to become Muslim since THEIR religion is OBVIOUSLY infinitely better than mine!

Yay, now i need to get busy praying to mecca 5 times a day, and wearing turbans, and growing my beard really really long (i think Mohommad stole that from ZZ Top), and OH YEAH, i forget about one of the most important parts of their religion--DEPRIVING WOMEN OF ANY RIGHTS WHATSOEVER!!!!

Nevermind, i think ill just follow your example (since youre so cool) and say that Jesus and religion are "bullshit" while i sit in my basement wearing all black, listening to Slipknot, making my "hit list" and wishing i was popular and girls would sleep with me (they dont).

0vv3ned 13!7ch

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:08:31

Bush is a moron. You don't fight fire with fire.
He's pissed that OBL and his gang killed tons of innocent people but he goes and kills other people. It's totally hypocritical. I mean, maybe the people in Afghanistan weren't innocent, but if you think about it, no one is.

And he says he's trying to protect us.
That would be like, to protect yourself from burgulars going around and shooting everyone who you thought was going to rob your house.

BBS Signature

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:09:54

At 10/7/01 01:51 PM, WeOwNtHeNiGhT wrote:
You must be kidding Bin Laden has all evidence pointed at him he declared a Holy War
yeah my arse. i think that this is just another vietnam style war (we havn't learnt have we?) and in 20 years time it will be taught that you cant fight gurillas in forests deserts or anywhere else. Dubya's just tring to be hard. he gonna go and nuke putin next, the great hillbilly

I dont understand people like you.
What the fuck do you think we should do, just sit here and let the shit slide?
Seriously you motherfuckers, this is AMERICA, MY fucking home, if some shitbag from the Middle East or ANYWHERE comes to MY house knocking down buildings and killing MY brothers and sisters there WILL BE RETRIBUTIONS.

Or in the words of Bricktop "there will be FUCKING MURDERS"

I wish it was still 1950 and men where men and not sniveling little "war is not the answer" dick player-withers, and children like you were killed shortly after childbirth.

And another thing, all you fuckers with shit like "666" and "demon" and "devil" in your name--how can you preach nonviolence? Heres a sample scenario of what im talking about:

DevilWorshippingJesusRaper666: "Dude, stop being so mean--Love is all we need."

Ummm, ok.

Evil = crazy violence
NOT "tree-hugging hippie"

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:10:59

At 10/7/01 02:00 PM, Superabound wrote:
At 10/7/01 01:27 PM, Stasis wrote: Christianity every bit as false as Islamic, Moron. You cannot claim to know the true Religion.
Oh my god youre SO right, how dare i make fun of the people our country is at WAR with!!

And now that i think about it YOURE right about that whole religion thing too, Christianity IS bullshit!! I think im going to become Muslim since THEIR religion is OBVIOUSLY infinitely better than mine!

Yay, now i need to get busy praying to mecca 5 times a day, and wearing turbans, and growing my beard really really long (i think Mohommad stole that from ZZ Top), and OH YEAH, i forget about one of the most important parts of their religion--DEPRIVING WOMEN OF ANY RIGHTS WHATSOEVER!!!!

Nevermind, i think ill just follow your example (since youre so cool) and say that Jesus and religion are "bullshit" while i sit in my basement wearing all black, listening to Slipknot, making my "hit list" and wishing i was popular and girls would sleep with me (they dont).

0vv3ned 13!7ch

Religion is population control. There is actually a part of the brain dedicated to religion and spirituality. That's probably why it's so easy for Them (the big them)

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:14:43

WHat the fuck, weve lost over 5,000 americans on our own soil and were not supposed to do anything? Are you people fucking retarded, we need to stop those terrorists. It would be like america sitting back and not attacking when Japan bombed pearl harbor. Fucking shit you pussies are retarded

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:20:33

At 10/7/01 02:00 PM, Superabound wrote: Oh my god youre SO right, how dare i make fun of the people our country is at WAR with!!

He didn't say you couldn't make fun of the people our country is at war with. He was pointing out an incredibly stupid and false statement made while you were making fun of them.

Yeah, at least you admit to it.

Yay, now i need to get busy praying to mecca 5 times a day,

Christianity has prayer as well. You have something against prayer, boy? I don't exactly believe in God (well, I'm a Deist...if you don't know what that is, look it up), but I meditate as it relaxes your body and helps you focus. Prayer does the same thing. It's good for you.

and wearing turbans,

Turbans are worn to protect from the desert environment. YOU try surviving out there without something protecting your head. I've read about desert survival and it's NOT FUCKING EASY.

and growing my beard really really long (i think Mohommad stole that from ZZ Top)

Yank. What an impressive argument against Islamic...

and OH YEAH, i forget about one of the most important parts of their religion--DEPRIVING WOMEN OF ANY RIGHTS WHATSOEVER!!!!

That's the fucking TALIBAN, not the religion! Jeez, do some research on the subject before spouting your mouth off.

Okay, let's go back to his statement now.

"Christianity every bit as false as Islamic, Moron. You cannot claim to know the true Religion."

This statement merely is demonstrating that Christianity is ON THE SAME LEVEL as Islamic as far as religions go. There is nothing that makes one a better or "more true" religion. If you claim that one is false, then that means that your religion is also false. There is not ONE claim you can make that makes Christianity more valid than Islamic, though I'd LOVE to see you try.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:21:43

At 10/7/01 02:08 PM, glimmerjelly wrote: Bush is a moron. You don't fight fire with fire.

OH MY GOD you are such a moron, and im going to tell you exactly why.

He's pissed that OBL and his gang killed tons of innocent people but he goes and kills other people. It's totally hypocritical.

Yeah, HE's pissed. He's the only one. Seriously. Nobody else cares, especially not the families of all the dead people. (youre a moron)

I mean, maybe the people in Afghanistan weren't innocent, but if you think about it, no one is.

Ummm, im pretty sure that the people in those two buildings were a LITTLE BIT more innocent than a fucking TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. (youre a moron)

And he says he's trying to protect us.
That would be like, to protect yourself from burgulars going around and shooting everyone who you thought was going to rob your house.

NO, that would be like shooting the burglar AFTER he already came in your house and murdered your whole family, but hey, at least youve given me an idea how to protect myself from people like YOU. (youre a moron)

God were so lucky that people like you werent around during WWII, or else Hitler would have taken over the fucking world. Oh wait yes there were, just nobody listened to them cuz they were all pot-smoking fags. (Like you, moron.)

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:25:26

At 10/7/01 02:20 PM, cableshaft wrote:
This statement merely is demonstrating that Christianity is ON THE SAME LEVEL as Islamic as far as religions go. There is nothing that makes one a better or "more true" religion. If you claim that one is false, then that means that your religion is also false. There is not ONE claim you can make that makes Christianity more valid than Islamic, though I'd LOVE to see you try.

No one has ever flown an airplane into a building in the name of Christianity.

Me=1 You=0

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:26:09

At 10/7/01 02:14 PM, N65 wrote: WHat the fuck, weve lost over 5,000 americans on our own soil and were not supposed to do anything? Are you people fucking retarded, we need to stop those terrorists. It would be like america sitting back and not attacking when Japan bombed pearl harbor. Fucking shit you pussies are retarded

...said the uneducated twat stain....

Full Blown war is NOT what we need right now. I doubt you know this but judging from what I hear, most other countries think America sucks. We're wasteful, loud, and stupid. I think the only reason other countries don't attack us is because we're THE World Superpower right now.
It's easy for you to say "LETS GO TO WAR!" seeing that you are 15 and won't have to fight. I'm not 18 either, but what if this "war" is still going on when we're 18? Then I think you'll be singing a different tune.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:30:30

At 10/7/01 02:25 PM, Superabound wrote:

Me=1 You=0

I hate to break it to ya chief. But Christianity and Islam are both decended from the Jewish Religion. Islams believe in the Christian an Jewish Bible. In fact, Islamic people believe in all monotheistic religions. Their religion is about Peace. Not killing others in the name of God. So, Bin Laden's actions are far from that of fighting for his religion.

But I'm sure you knew all this....because you're a good practicing Christian and read the Bible daily...right?

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:30:38

At 10/7/01 02:21 PM, Superabound wrote: I mean, maybe the people in Afghanistan weren't innocent, but if you think about it, no one is.
Ummm, im pretty sure that the people in those two buildings were a LITTLE BIT more innocent than a fucking TERRORIST ORGANIZATION. (youre a moron)

I'm just going to comment on this point.

1)Her point was that the U.S. could blame itself for:
a)The lack of internal security
b)The WTC being made to withstand a crash by a 747 but not a 767
c)Not thinking this would ever happen, when it's actually a quite easily conceivable terrorist scenario used even by Tom Clancy in one of his books

2) A terrorist organization is not Afghanistan. You are guilty of making generalizations.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:33:13

At 10/7/01 02:25 PM, Superabound wrote: I am a dumbass.

TheSalsaShark said what I would say before I did. Thanks man.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:34:09

At 10/7/01 02:26 PM, TheSalsaShark wrote:
...said the uneducated twat stain....

Full Blown war is NOT what we need right now. I doubt you know this but judging from what I hear, most other countries think America sucks.

Until they need our help, that is.

We're wasteful, loud, and stupid. I think the only reason other countries don't attack us is because we're THE World Superpower right now.

How the fuck do you think we BEACAME that superpower? By having a little pussyfuck attitude like yours?

It's easy for you to say "LETS GO TO WAR!" seeing that you are 15 and won't have to fight. I'm not 18 either, but what if this "war" is still going on when we're 18? Then I think you'll be singing a different tune.

Newsflash dickhole, the draft no longer exists. Besides, we dont need that many people to fight this war since almost every other country is on our side, were only fighting a limited number of terrorists, a draft would be completely unneccessary in this situation.

WHERE ARE YOUR FUCKING BALLS PEOPLE???

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:35:19

Oh, and people have killed millions upon millions of people in the name of Christianity before. Remember the Crusades? How about the Inquisition?

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:36:10

At 10/7/01 02:25 PM, Superabound wrote:
At 10/7/01 02:20 PM, cableshaft wrote:

Me=1 You=0

You forgot the Crusades. Much MUCH worse than anything we've seen in this episode. That's one of the reasons the Teliban have so much support. They are calling this battle the Second Western Crusade or something.
Religion is just a means to an end for 99.999% of leaders. Population control is a tricky business without it.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:36:53

And justice for all.

Superabound, you have alot of bottled-up anger. And Julia Stiles is still hot.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:37:43

I doubt you know this but judging from what I hear, most other countries think America sucks. We're wasteful, loud, and stupid. I think the only reason other countries don't attack us is because we're THE World Superpower right now.

I'm really sorry to admit that I think that's true. All of it. But then I'm no saint.

Response to And the bombing has begun... 2001-10-07 14:44:51

At 10/7/01 01:13 PM, Superabound wrote: Yep, as of right now our "Camel Burner 2000"s are ripping through the night sky and fuck-slamming the sandy city of Kabul. Millions are praying to their false god.

*sigh* I am sick and tired of you fucking assclowns who say "Oh God is a fake!" If you really want to find out if he's real or not, KILL YOURSELF! See what happens!