00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

BACKRUMS just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

My appology to all of NG.

1,067 Views | 20 Replies

My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 10:03:11

I am posting this, as a sincere appology for all the things I have said in order to offend my fellow Newgrounds users. I swear that I will cease my negative attacks upon those who wish to voice their opinions...

~Slizor

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 10:20:08

At 10/6/01 10:03 AM, SIizor wrote: I am posting this, as a sincere appology for all the things I have said in order to offend my fellow Newgrounds users. I swear that I will cease my negative attacks upon those who wish to voice their opinions...

~Slizor

Hahaha... If only it were true... ;)

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 11:43:52

At 10/6/01 10:20 AM, MAXIMINA wrote:
At 10/6/01 10:03 AM, SIizor wrote: I am posting this, as a sincere appology for all the things I have said in order to offend my fellow Newgrounds users. I swear that I will cease my negative attacks upon those who wish to voice their opinions...

~Slizor
Hahaha... If only it were true... ;)

If only Slizor were spelled with two "i"'s...

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 11:53:32

~Slizor

If only it were true, like MAXIMINA said.

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 11:54:57

~Slizor

uh huh, we believe you...

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 12:01:22

At 10/6/01 11:54 AM, HornedReaper wrote:

~Slizor
uh huh, we believe you...

Hey Jeanie Yoos, It's obviously not Slizor. Slizor generally spells his name right when logging into his GG acount.

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 14:50:31

I, NewYorkGuy, am truely sorry for being a complete idiot. I now know, the future leader of the world, Slizor, is right about me, I am a jackass. I would also like to mention that MAXIMINA has stolen my account and changed the name to ray!

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 15:27:53

I am posting this, as a sincere appology for all the things I have said in order to offend my fellow Newgrounds users. I swear that I will cease my negative attacks upon those who wish to voice their opinions...

Yes, since I really attack myself.

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 23:43:33

At 10/6/01 03:27 PM, Slizor wrote:

Self Abuse?

LIBERAL!

MASUTBATER!

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 23:46:44

At 10/6/01 11:43 PM, Anarchypenguin wrote:
At 10/6/01 03:27 PM, Slizor wrote:
Self Abuse?

LIBERAL!

MASUTBATER!

Masut... ba... *sigh*

There goes my joke...

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-06 23:49:00

w00p!

asei ra

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 02:02:35

~Slizor

hahahahahaha moron.

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 02:06:16

~Slizor

The "L" in "Slizor"'s name is just an uppercase "i". They look identical in certain fonts. That's a ripoff account. That's why it's still at level one. Somebody is trying to make Slizor appologize and end a futile battle.

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 02:43:28

~Slizor

In cases where someone impersonates another(such as this) & the first person to reply replies within an hour of the original post there is atleast a 75% chance that the first person to reply is also the imposter.

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 03:00:44

At 10/7/01 02:43 AM, Transient wrote:

~Slizor
In cases where someone impersonates another(such as this) & the first person to reply replies within an hour of the original post there is atleast a 75% chance that the first person to reply is also the imposter.

Damn... I replyed like ten minutes after I saw it... Your saying I'm the impostor! Thats insulting... Why would I stoop to the lowness of Slizer!!?

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 03:10:53

At 10/7/01 03:00 AM, MAXIMINA wrote:
At 10/7/01 02:43 AM, Transient wrote:

~Slizor
Damn... I replyed like ten minutes after I saw it... Your saying I'm the impostor! Thats insulting... Why would I stoop to the lowness of Slizer!!?

Hey, I don't know you, I don't know how low you will go, I was merely stating that in the 2 years I've been in the ng bbs everytime someone has been impersonated & the first reply has been an detrimental comment to the person being impersonated & that reply has been made within the hour the Author of that reply has turned out to be the imposter.

Sorry if the above statement is hard to follow but it's the best way I can put it.

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 03:18:54

Hey, I don't know you, I don't know how low you will go, I was merely stating that in the 2 years I've been in the ng bbs everytime someone has been impersonated & the first reply has been an detrimental comment to the person being impersonated & that reply has been made within the hour the Author of that reply has turned out to be the imposter.

Sorry if the above statement is hard to follow but it's the best way I can put it.

THE DAN understands

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 07:22:17

Stoop to what now?

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 11:31:29

I'll admit it, I'm the imposter. I dress up like women and go...

Ohh the "SLIZOR" imposter...

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 11:32:49

KILL YOURSELF!!

Response to My appology to all of NG. 2001-10-07 12:24:17

At 10/7/01 11:32 AM, Lemon_Clock wrote: KILL YOURSELF!!

I Will CAtch U One Day Lemon_Clock !!!!