Be a Supporter!

George W. Bush

  • 2,816 Views
  • 133 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic
Chaotic-Jelly
Chaotic-Jelly
  • Member since: Sep. 6, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-08-09 06:52:45 Reply

I think Bush is a bad leader for america cause he won't sign all our pollutant things, and maybe you'd have a different president if more of you had voted but oh no you dont vote then moan about it after!

bleh

lnspectahDeck
lnspectahDeck
  • Member since: Jul. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-08-09 09:29:30 Reply

McCain should have been elected. not some crackhead. who doesn't think before he speaks.

George W. Bush

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-08-09 10:09:36 Reply

At 8/9/01 02:28 AM, Anarchypenguin wrote:
At 8/8/01 11:10 PM, GameboyCC wrote: I heard that someone has made an attempt on Bush's life. Does anyone know if this is true or not? (Damn, he hasn't even been in a year and all this shit is happening!)

Let's hope not, All joking aside, a loss of a life is a horrible thing.

I agree. While I don't like Bush, I agree he does not deserve to be killed.

George W. Bush

wdfcverfgtghm
wdfcverfgtghm
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-08-13 05:22:09 Reply

At 8/9/01 10:09 AM, GameboyCC wrote:
At 8/9/01 02:28 AM, Anarchypenguin wrote:
At 8/8/01 11:10 PM, GameboyCC wrote: I heard that someone has made an attempt on Bush's life. Does anyone know if this is true or not? (Damn, he hasn't even been in a year and all this shit is happening!)

Let's hope not, All joking aside, a loss of a life is a horrible thing.
I agree. While I don't like Bush, I agree he does not deserve to be killed.

A few foot meets bootey, trials might not be out of line however...

Slizor
Slizor
  • Member since: Aug. 7, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-08-13 07:07:59 Reply

A few foot meets bootey, trials might not be out of line however...

Just god-damn shoot him!

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-08-16 17:33:06 Reply

A few foot meets bootey, trials might not be out of line however...

Out of line!? They're needed at this point!


Just god-damn shoot him!

You do your own dirty work Slizor! Or you can hire this guy...

George W. Bush

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-09-12 19:42:16 Reply

Well... dispite George "Dubya" Bush's stupidity, we may now need him. He has been given a task that even the most confident of presidents fear... the chance of war! Now I have very little faith in our president, but I at least see that in this time of crisis, he is needed. If he does not make it through this moment of terror, imagine the loss of moral in our country. When our commander and chief is slain by the enemy, people will loss all hope... and then give up. Plus, we'll be stuck will Chaney! *shudder* But... if he screws up royally, as usual, it could mean the end of American culture!

I hate to say it, but our lives are in the hands of an idiot! Let's hope he get's smart!

George W. Bush

ToonHole
ToonHole
  • Member since: Mar. 18, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 33
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-09-12 21:08:08 Reply

At 9/12/01 07:42 PM, GameboyCC_Advance wrote: Well... dispite George "Dubya" Bush's stupidity, we may now need him. He has been given a task that even the most confident of presidents fear... the chance of war! Now I have very little faith in our president, but I at least see that in this time of crisis, he is needed. If he does not make it through this moment of terror, imagine the loss of moral in our country. When our commander and chief is slain by the enemy, people will loss all hope... and then give up. Plus, we'll be stuck will Chaney! *shudder* But... if he screws up royally, as usual, it could mean the end of American culture!

I hate to say it, but our lives are in the hands of an idiot! Let's hope he get's smart!

Bah, Bush is a puppet. He'll make decisions based upon his advisors. But if it all comes down to a public speech, head for the fucking hills...


See my comics, updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday!
http://www.toonhole.com

Raptorman
Raptorman
  • Member since: Apr. 27, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-09-13 07:11:25 Reply

At 8/13/01 07:07 AM, Slizor wrote:
A few foot meets bootey, trials might not be out of line however...
Just god-damn shoot him!

You are first.

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-09-15 19:31:42 Reply

At 9/12/01 09:08 PM, Icarus32 wrote: Bah, Bush is a puppet. He'll make decisions based upon his advisors. But if it all comes down to a public speech, head for the fucking hills...

Truer words have never been spoken...

But one thing I do know Bush is, is a war monger! While I do believe that justice should be taken, I have hear conspiricy theories about this incident. One that sticks out in my mind is the story about how Bush planned this all, just so we can go to war...

I don't know how true it is (if true at all), but everybody loved a good conspiracy theory! Well, I do anyway....

George W. Bush

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-19 17:55:52 Reply

Well... while Bush may not be the smartest of presidents (After all... He is the worst since Nixon.), he at least has enough common sense to listen to his advisers. Judging from some of the moves we've made in our little "war", Bush must realize the limit of his own intellect. I get the fealing that he was forced into politics by his dad (He is George Bush Jr.), and I'm not quite sure if he even wanted to become president or not. It's obvious he has no idea what he's doing... that's way he just does whatever the GOP/NRA says.

That's just my little theory...

George W. Bush

Unkn0wn1
Unkn0wn1
  • Member since: Jul. 18, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-25 04:17:56 Reply

At 3/23/01 12:35 AM, GameboyCC_is_Alive wrote: What are some opinions on ol' G.W.? Personally... I think he's a dumbass... don't agree? One quote of his is "We need to put food on our family!" Seeing as though he's Pro-Life, I'm suprised as many women voted for him. Besides... he rigged the election! C'mon... it's obvious! How come they recounted all the votes in the one state Bush's brother is governor of! Anyway... what are other opinions?

First of all, Bush did not rig anything. Gore threw a hissy fit, and demanded all the ballots be recounted as many times as they were. He also took it to court...so research before you say wnything about the prez. Second, Bush stated (during the elections) that he was going to continue to be Governor of Texas, all he wanted is for the best man to win, and also didn't like the fact that there was a problem with the ballot count from the get. "Because divided a nation can not stand...it will surely fall" And that was what he feared about America, it almost looked that way anyways. So...lay off President Bush, he's doing all he can right now to help the surviving families of the victims in 9-11, the Anthrax situation, and dealing with Bin Laden... And did you happen to get an income tax refund check? If not oh well. That money was unexplained when he notice the descrepancy... so he gave it back to us...so drop the whiny ass crap!

wdfcverfgtghm
wdfcverfgtghm
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-25 04:23:03 Reply

At 11/25/01 04:17 AM, TheUnknown1 wrote:
At 3/23/01 12:35 AM, GameboyCC_is_Alive wrote: What are some opinions on ol' G.W.? Personally... I think he's a dumbass... don't agree? One quote of his is "We need to put food on our family!" Seeing as though he's Pro-Life, I'm suprised as many women voted for him. Besides... he rigged the election! C'mon... it's obvious! How come they recounted all the votes in the one state Bush's brother is governor of! Anyway... what are other opinions?
First of all, Bush did not rig anything. Gore threw a hissy fit, and demanded all the ballots be recounted as many times as they were. He also took it to court...so research before you say wnything about the prez. Second, Bush stated (during the elections) that he was going to continue to be Governor of Texas, all he wanted is for the best man to win, and also didn't like the fact that there was a problem with the ballot count from the get. "Because divided a nation can not stand...it will surely fall" And that was what he feared about America, it almost looked that way anyways. So...lay off President Bush, he's doing all he can right now to help the surviving families of the victims in 9-11, the Anthrax situation, and dealing with Bin Laden... And did you happen to get an income tax refund check? If not oh well. That money was unexplained when he notice the descrepancy... so he gave it back to us...so drop the whiny ass crap!

Okay I live in florida, and I know alot of people who did ballot counts. The fact is there wern't enough ballot counters to count them all. It was riddled with flaws. Gore kept on asking for more counts, but that's because there was never a full count of all the ballots. As for the tricky ballots... That's really just a mistake and shouldn't have been factored in. Bush didn't cheat, but The fact that not all the ballot were counted, and that Gore was bastardized in the media for wanted to enforce proper election procedure is really a stain on america.

mighty-mullet
mighty-mullet
  • Member since: May. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-25 14:39:59 Reply

Okay I live in florida, and I know alot of people who did ballot counts. The fact is there wern't enough ballot counters to count them all. It was riddled with flaws. Gore kept on asking for more counts, but that's because there was never a full count of all the ballots. As for the tricky ballots... That's really just a mistake and shouldn't have been factored in. Bush didn't cheat, but The fact that not all the ballot were counted, and that Gore was bastardized in the media for wanted to enforce proper election procedure is really a stain on america.

everyone knows that a a manual recount is just a way to falsify the amount of votes that a candidate got. it's just common knowledge that machines are better than people at just about everything, so why not counting ballots? it was the last recourse of a man who knew he was gonna lose. anyway, according to me, bush was to stupid, gore was to whiny, and buchanon was just pure evil, so they should have all cancelled each other out and then Nader would have won. NADER RULES!

Necromancer31362
Necromancer31362
  • Member since: Aug. 26, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-27 03:51:09 Reply

i hope bush dies.
i cant stand him.
he makes everyone feel good about themselves, when the majority of the usa population is falling from their graceful position as smartest and richest ppl in the world. we were already losing our edge from the 90's, cold war, now he is just using explosives to make us dumber.

Biseor
Biseor
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-27 05:43:51 Reply

D00d. George W. BUSH IS SO EVIL! HE IS EVIL BECAUSE HE BOMBS PPL THAT BOMB-ED US! HOW DARE WE RETALIATE MAAAN! JUST SMOKE A JOINT BRO! JUST CHIL OUT MAAAN! WE ALL KNOW KOFI ANNAN IS OUR REAL PRESIDENT MAAAN, HES LIKE THE PRESIDENT OF THE WORLD BRO. -You

George W. isn't perfect. He's far too moderate for my tastes, but he sure as hell is doing a better job than Vice-ExDictator Al Gore. If Gore was president now, we'd probably sucking on middle-eastern penis right now. Now I know many you communists would love that opportunity, but I for one would not.

Unrelated, but doesn't Kofi Annan look like a monkey? I'm not trying to be racist. But he does. Well, you can read the evidence at BISEOR.COM THE BEST WEBSITE EVER

Pecos
Pecos
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-27 21:39:37 Reply

I think Bush Jr. got lucky and this terrorist crisis has been nothing but beneficial to him. I know that sounds horrible, but I think the recent tragic events made him look good.. he has an immidate cause he has to address and war is the type of thing his family handles well.

But before 9/11 I didn't really like him as our president. Yes, I thought he wasn't that smart and he was gonna cause more damage than good while there.. just look back at all the organizations the US was booted from when Bush took over? The environmental issues were handled horribly, and so were teh ,.... AH FUCK IT! I was just told that my position will be closed at the end of the year.... err... FUCK!!!

mighty-mullet
mighty-mullet
  • Member since: May. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-27 22:16:05 Reply

At 11/27/01 05:43 AM, Biseor wrote: George W. isn't perfect. He's far too moderate for my tastes, but he sure as hell is doing a better job than Vice-ExDictator Al Gore. If Gore was president now, we'd probably sucking on middle-eastern penis right now. Now I know many you communists would love that opportunity, but I for one would not.

Bush is the anti-christ, he basically fucked hiself over next election, except for this damned war! Everyone knows by know that he has bean a horrible president, and even before he was elected we knew he was a moron. He's to liberal for the conservatives, and he's to conservative for the liberals. If the damned republcans were smart they would have gone with McCain, and no one would be complaining. But after it turned out that he didn't get the nomination I became the Nederhed that you see before you.

Biseor you best shut you're fool mouth before you get slapped! I will go over there and bust a move, and trust me, you do not want that, because when the mullet busts a move, it stays busted!

Biseor
Biseor
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-28 06:59:55 Reply

Bush is the anti-christ, he basically fucked hiself over next election, except for this damned war! Everyone knows by know that he has bean a horrible president, and even before he was elected we knew he was a moron.

At least he can spell better than you.

He's to liberal for the conservatives, and he's to conservative for the liberals. If the damned republcans were smart they would have gone with McCain, and no one would be complaining. But after it turned out that he didn't get the nomination I became the Nederhed that you see before you.

Haahahaha wow, you threw your vote away on Adolf Nader? Has your beloved DNC come to lynch you yet?

Biseor you best shut you're fool mouth before you get slapped! I will go over there and bust a move, and trust me, you do not want that, because when the mullet busts a move, it stays busted!

Really? How bout this, you slap me, and i'll put a 9mm through your head? That way, we both win!

SolidGoldBomb
SolidGoldBomb
  • Member since: Dec. 21, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-11-30 09:41:11 Reply

I heard that SO FAR in this "War" in Afghanistan, George W. has used a lot of OLD bombs from military storageand has spent $1.5 Billion (to the Taliban's $38,000)

wdfcverfgtghm
wdfcverfgtghm
  • Member since: Apr. 22, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-04 20:34:28 Reply

At 11/30/01 09:41 AM, SliceR2945 wrote: I heard that SO FAR in this "War" in Afghanistan, George W. has used a lot of OLD bombs from military storageand has spent $1.5 Billion (to the Taliban's $38,000)

Those are probably pretty arbitrary figures but, was there soppose to be a point to this?

StrawberrySock
StrawberrySock
  • Member since: Oct. 16, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-05 11:59:33 Reply

At 12/4/01 08:34 PM, Anarchypenguin wrote:
At 11/30/01 09:41 AM, SliceR2945 wrote: I heard that SO FAR in this "War" in Afghanistan, George W. has used a lot of OLD bombs from military storageand has spent $1.5 Billion (to the Taliban's $38,000)

Those are probably pretty arbitrary figures but, was there soppose to be a point to this?

Probably an emphasis on military spending, but it's needed in a conflict like this. I'm not the greatest Bush supporter, but he hasn't been a fuckup, so I'll live.

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-05 16:28:53 Reply

At 11/30/01 09:41 AM, SliceR2945 wrote: I heard that SO FAR in this "War" in Afghanistan, George W. has used a lot of OLD bombs from military storageand has spent $1.5 Billion (to the Taliban's $38,000)

Speaking of our little "war", guess what our good ol' president is doing right now! Have you heard about our secret tribunals? You see, through these secret tribunals, they can prosecute... and even execute... suspects without any sufficient evidence. I could be wrong... but as I recall Joseph Stalin did a similar thing... on the otherhand, so did Joseph McCarthy.

All I have to say is... THAT'S MY BUSH!!!

I miss that show.... curse you Osama bin Ladin!!!

George W. Bush

Pecos
Pecos
  • Member since: Dec. 29, 1999
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-06 11:31:49 Reply

At 12/5/01 04:28 PM, GameboyCC_is_Alive wrote: Speaking of our little "war", guess what our good ol' president is doing right now! Have you heard about our secret tribunals? You see, through these secret tribunals, they can prosecute... and even execute... suspects without any sufficient evidence. I could be wrong... but as I recall Joseph Stalin did a similar thing... on the otherhand, so did Joseph McCarthy.

That's not right at all, you don't know what you're talking about. These tribunals are not so secret, since most people are aware of them. These are millitary tribunals where war criminals can be tried for war crimes. Evidence is needed to find someone guilty, just like in any other court system. What Stalin did has nothing do with this. The last time these millitary tribunals were held in America was to try Nazi war criminals after WWII.

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-10 17:00:18 Reply

At 12/6/01 11:31 AM, UnclePecos wrote: These tribunals are not so secret, since most people are aware of them.

...point....


These are millitary tribunals where war criminals can be tried for war crimes. Evidence is needed to find someone guilty, just like in any other court system.

I don't count "I think he did it." as evidence. People are being prosecuted for the sole reason of America needing some sort of vengance. The best way to settle this would be to capture bin Ladin. We can't find him, so let's go after his followers. We're not too sure about his followers, so let's grab some guy off the street and say he's part of al-Queda. Instant support!

What Stalin did has nothing do with this.

I needed a comparison.

The last time these millitary tribunals were held in America was to try Nazi war criminals after WWII.

The last time they were used has nothing to do with it either.

George W. Bush

unterart
unterart
  • Member since: Apr. 3, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-13 11:26:03 Reply

take a look at this site:

http://www.bushnews.com

kurten
kurten
  • Member since: Apr. 4, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-13 23:15:00 Reply

http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/edits/seang.htm

This is about the military tribunals. Basically, they can arrest and execute a foreigner without letting us know.

I also heard that they can convict for a non-death penalty case, with only 2/3 consent of the jury. And remember, the jury is made of military personnel. The odds aren't good for the accused.

Biseor
Biseor
  • Member since: Sep. 20, 2001
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 10
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-14 11:32:14 Reply

At 12/13/01 11:15 PM, kurten wrote: http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/edits/seang.htm

This is about the military tribunals. Basically, they can arrest and execute a foreigner without letting us know.

I also heard that they can convict for a non-death penalty case, with only 2/3 consent of the jury. And remember, the jury is made of military personnel. The odds aren't good for the accused.

Sweet

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-14 18:38:12 Reply

At 12/14/01 11:32 AM, Biseor wrote:
At 12/13/01 11:15 PM, kurten wrote: http://www.capecodonline.com/cctimes/edits/seang.htm

This is about the military tribunals. Basically, they can arrest and execute a foreigner without letting us know.

I also heard that they can convict for a non-death penalty case, with only 2/3 consent of the jury. And remember, the jury is made of military personnel. The odds aren't good for the accused.
Sweet

Not if you're framed, or just picked up because your Middle Eastern.

George W. Bush

Low-Budget-Superhero
Low-Budget-Superhero
  • Member since: Dec. 3, 2000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Member
Level 16
Blank Slate
Response to George W. Bush 2001-12-24 00:04:08 Reply

At 12/13/01 11:26 AM, Potatoheadz wrote: take a look at this site:

http://www.bushnews.com

Look what I found on it!!!

"When President Bush told CIA workers that the enemy not only ''underestimated'' America, they ''misunderestimated the will and determination of the commander in chief, too,'' not a word was uttered. When he uttered his favorite malaprop three times in three sentences, not a titter was heard. The ''mis'' take was edited from the CNN transcript. It was dropped from the excerpts in most newspapers. It appeared in a rather gentle piece in The Washington Post suggesting that things are back to normal when the president is back to mangling his words. --Ellen Goodman, 10/4/01

http://www.bushnews.com/censored.htm for more of Bush's little mishaps not making it to newstands everywhere.

George W. Bush