00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

clionetiddies just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Site Overload!

15,768 Views | 219 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-10 08:50:09

Hahah, your profile says that you are 23. I assumed that you were 10 with the level of the mentality that you have presented so far.

(You are so anti taking of life you should want bin ladin dead because if he is not stopped many more will die both afghans and americans.)

Like I was saying ALL ALONG (what's wrong with people's comprehension skills?), by THAT logic I would want VIRTUALLY ALL POLITICAL LEADERS DEAD BECAUSE MOST OF THEM, ESPECIALLY AMERICAN POLITICAL LEADERS, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF MANY INNOCENT LIVES. Are you so brainwashed that you cannot see that?

(At least the people who died by the bomb died quick the Chinese civllians the japanese murdered and raped did not get that luxury.)

That, people, proves just how idiotic that guy is. Ever heard of radiation sickness? Thousands of the Japanese civillians sufffered horrible slow deaths. Hahaha, you have to be like one of the most ignorant people I've seen posting on here.

As for you argument on "heinous acts" commited by the Japanese - we commited acts that were equal to or worse to those acts in every war we were involved in. There are no rules on the battlefield, my friend - and much goes on behind closed doors.

(In fact quite the opposite we were nothing but helpful to the afghans giving them the abillity to beat back Russia.)

Oh God, what an IDIOT! Ahahaah! Yeah, we helped Bin Laden untill we didn't need him anymore, and then we started helping THEIR ENEMIES. Why the hell do you think they hate us so much?

(Why does new grounds let little terrorist sympathizers even join?)

This is my favorite part of wartime, when nationalistic propoganda causes anyone who thinks levelheadedly to be labled as a "commie." It's sad that people are still dumb enough to allow idiotic mob mentality to affect them.

That ends my conversation with this guy since he obviously has no reasoning faculties in his head. If anyone brings up any good points, I will respond.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-10 15:08:59

Why do we think the anti-Osama games are fun? Why are they so popular? Simple. We are normal, sane people. We take out our anger on computer animations, rather than doing something ignorant and flying a jet into a building. Duh ;)

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-10 20:34:15

At 10/3/01 11:27 AM, WadeFulp wrote: For the next few days, or weeks, Newgrounds may experience traffic overload. We have been getting a lot of media attention from the Osama Bin Laden collection, which will result in increased traffic. We will do everything we can to handle the increased load, but there maybe times when the site becomes very slow, or unresponsive.

The media has been asking us questions like "Why do we get so much enjoyment out of these Osama Bin Laden games?" and that's a good question. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on why we think these games are so much fun, and why they are so popular!

So voice your comments here! Maybe your comments will make the news!

Well Wade as a newgrounds member i do really enjoy the anti-osama games.Also i saw on UPN this thing where they litterally revealed NG so really back to the subject, the games are prolly fun cuz people hate Osama bin "Fuckface"(I know i do)
so they go to newgrounds or anywhere to virtually kill this Muther Fucker.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-10 23:12:49

The BBS needs some tweakin, I am lucky to even get on here let alone post a message.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-10 23:19:54

At 10/9/01 06:36 PM, arrogancy wrote:
At 10/9/01 05:13 PM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
At 10/9/01 11:10 AM, arrogancy wrote:
Because they're trying to DIVIDE AND CONQUER.

God, that's about as obvious as you can get.

And the U.S. brought it "upon themselves" by supporting and arming Israel in their war against the Palestinians. There WAS a country called Palestine, you know.

---So you are saying we are only feeding 'em to give us a good image while we bomb the crap out of Afghanistan? And Bin Laden bombed WTC in 93 before we even helped Israel with the war against them.

And the only thing recent that we have possibly done to be "selfish" was to attack Yugoslavia, and I say that went well because Milosevic cannot kill anymore Albanians for just being Albanians...Bin Laden is sorta ethnically cleansing us, he hates Americans because we are americans, it doesnt' get any dumber or simpler than that.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-11 00:40:18

At 10/8/01 11:08 PM, Lunar_Hyaena wrote: Arrogancy what a dumb fuck you are.You should be investigated for treason and made to face a firing squad as far as I am concerned.Heard the news?Two cases of anthrax have been found on the east coast.Anthrax is a pretty rare disease in America dont tell me it is coincidence.Do you think the United States crashes planes into buildings which we know are completely civillian occupied?No sometimes innocents die but we try to prevent that.The United States has done some fucked up expansionist things especially in Vietnam but Osama must die!How could any American stand up for him when you know your life and the life of your family is endangered because of him.I guess someone close to you dying may be the only way for you to wake up from your ignorance.It seems you give a damn more about a bunch of Afghani terrorists more than your own country.Love them so much?Move to Afghanistan and see how much thanks you get from them for your support.The only goal they have is to destroy every non-muslim in the world.I piss on the koran.

anthrax is not a disease.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-11 13:21:33

Show the taliban this stuff.. They're balls would go BOOM

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-11 17:18:39

Funny thing is, I did'nt ask for your opinion, so fuck off asshole!!!!!

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-11 21:47:48

At 10/11/01 01:21 PM, Mutilated-Puppet wrote: Show the taliban this stuff.. They're balls would go BOOM

---
What balls?

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-11 21:50:43

Now that Newgrounds has gone national on FOXnews, there will probably be a complete system overhaul/crash when 1000s of people log on here wondering what we are all about. And a lot of new joiners for Grounds Gold.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-11 21:52:52

Now that Newgrounds has gone national on FOXnews, there will probably be a complete system overhaul/crash when 1000s of people log on here wondering what we are all about. And a lot of new joiners for Grounds Gold.

---I am getting REAL sick of that motherfuckin' ERROR, WEB SITE NOT FOUND MESSAGE, someone create a fuckin' assassin mission for that, I have seen that countless times, and it's pissing me off.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-11 23:48:06

Eighty percent of the time this site is very slow. I have T1 connection.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-12 02:01:17

At 10/11/01 11:48 PM, Mr_Pop_Alot wrote: Eighty percent of the time this site is very slow. I have T1 connection.

---
Aw hell, I probably wouldn't be bitching AT ALL if I had a T1...I got 56K...and it is much better than what Ihad about 2 mos ago...I had to use a 28.8K....I was so pissed

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-12 02:02:58

*Criminy, I ALWAYS post 2 at a time....*

Anyway, how long does it take you to post the freakin message, I got 10-40 seconds as long as that error screen doesn't show it's ugly ass.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-12 08:26:43

hello

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-14 15:50:10

I got DSL and it took 3 min for me to get on!

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-14 23:34:59

At 10/14/01 03:50 PM, guyfromthesouth wrote: I got DSL and it took 3 min for me to get on!

---
Takes me 30 seconds or so to get on the BBS

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-15 01:29:22

At 10/8/01 01:26 PM, mrpopenfresh wrote:
At 10/3/01 11:27 AM, WadeFulp wrote: For the next few days, or weeks, Newgrounds may experience traffic overload. We have been getting a lot of media attention from the Osama Bin Laden collection, which will result in increased traffic. We will do everything we can to handle the increased load, but there maybe times when the site becomes very slow, or unresponsive.

The media has been asking us questions like "Why do we get so much enjoyment out of these Osama Bin Laden games?" and that's a good question. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts on why we think these games are so much fun, and why they are so popular!

So voice your comments here! Maybe your comments will make the news!
wade, ur fucking ugly

cool dude but if yo go over stay sober

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-15 04:06:42

Didn't notice i got 200th post.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-15 07:00:54

Well I can't get on sometimes. But i lost my job, so I stay up late (till' 9:00am) and it runs hell of alot faster.

Site Overload!

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-16 02:38:28

Personally, I enjoy the Osama Bin Laden games because I (like many other people) want to see him brought to justice IN ANY FORM. Filet him, BBQ him, or even just throw his evil ass in prison. So long as he is brought to justice somehow, I'll be happy. Until then, I can play the games and imagine that he's getting what's coming to him.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-16 03:31:54

At 10/16/01 02:38 AM, gameking28 wrote: Personally, I enjoy the Osama Bin Laden games because I (like many other people) want to see him brought to justice IN ANY FORM. Filet him, BBQ him, or even just throw his evil ass in prison. So long as he is brought to justice somehow, I'll be happy. Until then, I can play the games and imagine that he's getting what's coming to him.

---
Yeah, him and his racist buddies

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-20 22:13:28

At 10/9/01 11:08 AM, B1J13 wrote: OSAMA BIN LADEN IS A BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well if you didn't know a lot of people think he's a bastard. what makes you so fuckin special. i mean really listen to yourself. Osama bin laden is a bastard. you sound like your out to get his ass or something. settle the fuck down yo. man you need to do something like take up smoking or popping pills.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-20 22:23:01

At 10/11/01 01:21 PM, Mutilated-Puppet wrote: Show the taliban this stuff.. They're balls would go BOOM

that would be true considering they had balls. i say they ain't got balls because there scared of us.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-22 03:42:42

At 10/20/01 10:23 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
that would be true considering they had balls. i say they ain't got balls because there scared of us.

---Yup, they got no balls.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-10-24 17:30:43

At 10/22/01 03:42 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:

They got no balls and never ever had them.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-11-06 02:03:26

At 10/24/01 05:30 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 10/22/01 03:42 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:

They got no balls and never ever had them.

You can always tell a terrorist from every1 else, they have a slight yellow hue to them (yellow=coward)

Response to Site Overload! 2001-11-06 19:54:54

At 11/6/01 02:03 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
You can always tell a terrorist from every1 else, they have a slight yellow hue to them (yellow=coward)

Thanks for telling me what the yellow stands for. because if you didn't i would of thought that they pee there pants.

Response to Site Overload! 2001-11-08 01:57:47

At 11/6/01 07:54 PM, DUDE4U wrote:
At 11/6/01 02:03 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:

Thanks for telling me what the yellow stands for. because if you didn't i would of thought that they pee there pants.

it is a joke of course, but you knew that, right? :)

Anyway, you can also tell a terrorist by the fact they are castrated......No balls!

Response to Site Overload! 2001-11-08 15:55:18

At 11/8/01 01:57 AM, MI4_REAL_2001 wrote:
it is a joke of course, but you knew that, right? :)

Anyway, you can also tell a terrorist by the fact they are castrated......No balls!

yeah i knew that. i made a joke outta ur joke.
yeah your right about them having now balls