I've to watch that!!!!!! =D :D

ShitOnAStick
ShitOnAStick
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 27
Blank Slate
Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 16:36:28 Reply

Is it just me, or did Tom sound very nervous? or always have a bumpy voice, maybe?Haha

RoseSOAS: you should know i dont think this far ahead
Me made simple: well you already thought as far as holding a chicken while in your underwear

BBS Signature
Flash-Captain
Flash-Captain
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 02
Blank Slate
Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 17:03:29 Reply

I'm also a member of GameSpot and I checked it and it was so cool.

So Tom, you are now controlling THe Behemoth and Newgrounds? You're so lucky!

dgoods
dgoods
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 22
Blank Slate
Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 18:29:48 Reply

Can anyone count how many times Fulp says "you know"? heh.

And as everyone else in the entire thread has said, th' game looks great. Can't remember if I read it or heard it, but is it coming out Thanksgiving? Depending on when it does, your gonna be going against billion-budget games like Halo 2... good luck anyway, hope reviews are positive.

And another little question, how many people were actually involved in the production of Alien Hominid?

Clownage
Clownage
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-30 19:18:55 Reply

At 7/30/04 06:29 PM, Edited wrote: Can anyone count how many times Fulp says "you know"? heh.

And as everyone else in the entire thread has said, th' game looks great. Can't remember if I read it or heard it, but is it coming out Thanksgiving? Depending on when it does, your gonna be going against billion-budget games like Halo 2... good luck anyway, hope reviews are positive.

And another little question, how many people were actually involved in the production of Alien Hominid?

That could be one of the reasons they aren'tcoming out for xbox... Just can't compete with the bombardment of xbox exclusive games coming out right around then... Still sucks ass though

BurningAfterTheDawn
BurningAfterTheDawn
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 21
Blank Slate
Response to On The Spot! 2004-07-31 16:43:13 Reply

At 7/29/04 03:05 PM, TomFulp wrote:
You will be able to stream the show at any time after the initial airing today. Be sure to check it out! We intend to launch the new AH website in conjunction with the interview going live.

Finally, I saw the show. Alien Hominid is going to be frickin awesome. And it couldn't comeout at a better time. This is going to be so awesome. Finally!!

Nik-G
Nik-G
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to On The Spot! 2004-08-11 11:42:50 Reply

where can we go for further information???
and with the recent excitment with alien homid coming out on consules do you find it hard to deal with the media???