New Topic Respond to this Topic
BigBlueBalls
BigBlueBalls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:10 PM Reply

Here's a little lesson about what "Ladies Night" means at a strip club. I thought it was a weird name, since I thought, you know, every night is ladies night... isn't it? I was waiting for KFC to fill my order, which they said would take about 40 minutes for my 20 piece bucket because they were backed up and had to cook a new batch of chicken, so I thought I'd go to the strip club across the street. When I got there I noticed a sign that said, "Ladies Night", so I asked what this meant and the girl said that it just means I have to pay cuz I'm a guy. I'm thinking, this must be some weird premotional thing where they get women to come to the strip club, since they get in free. Anyway, I pay the 6 bucks, go in order a beer and notice a bunch of women sitting at Perverts Row, this also puzzled me. All of a sudden the speakers start blasting that old "I'm too sexy" song. As the girl hands me my beer, I look over and some big black dude comes out dancing in thongs swinging his shirt. I'm like WHAT... THE... FUCK!!

I ask the bartender, "ok why is there a guy up there dancing" and she says "because it's ladies night". Well that explains what the hell this all meant. I mean jesus I wish the girl at the door told me this or maybe she just thought I was gay or something. Either that or her and the bouncer wanted to have a good laugh because they did as soon as they seen me leaving within a minute of me just going in. As I get my coat the girl was already chuckling and sarcastically asks me why I'm leaving so soon and I said "Umm maybe because there's a guy on the stage". She started laughing her ass off along with the bouncer.

When it comes to strip clubs I'm a noob because I find them expensive and up here in Nova Scotia there is no touching, so the whole appeal of being able to rub your face in their tits is gone. Almost everywhere in Canada they got lap dancing except here, I swear. I always thought they had different strip clubs for women, instead of just having a night reserved for women to watch men. Oh well, anyway I learned my lesson and thought I'd let ya'll know that if it says "Ladies Night", unless you're gay or a woman, don't go in.

Dobio
Dobio
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 37
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:12 PM Reply

Haha, you went to Ladies Night.

I remember when a guy I know went to Ladies Night. Needless to say, he never got that image out of his head, and eventually became a homosexual.

Still a world famous superstar.

HuIk
HuIk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:12 PM Reply

You knew what you were getting into. BigBlueBalls loves the ladies night.

px hulk.

BBS Signature
Gunter45
Gunter45
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:13 PM Reply

Man, do you need a psychiatrist or something?

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature
BigBlueBalls
BigBlueBalls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:16 PM Reply

At 7/28/04 10:12 PM, Dobio wrote: Haha, you went to Ladies Night.

I remember when a guy I know went to Ladies Night. Needless to say, he never got that image out of his head, and eventually became a homosexual.

Well I wasn't that scarred. It just pissed me off more than anything because I wasted 10 bucks on nothing because I didn't even bother finishing my beer. I mean it's not like I haven't seen naked guys before, anyone who's played hockey would have seen entire lockerrooms full of them and it's not a big deal. It's just that I was hoping for a little titty show while waiting for my KFC to be ready.

HuIk
HuIk
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 25
Artist
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:17 PM Reply

At 7/28/04 10:16 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: I was hoping for a little titty show while waiting for my KFC to be ready.

But instead you got a bucket full of balls_in_your_fais.

px hulk.

BBS Signature
mdinak
mdinak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:18 PM Reply

10 bucks? Tell me that wasnt just for the beer.

BigBlueBalls
BigBlueBalls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:20 PM Reply

At 7/28/04 10:18 PM, mdinak wrote: 10 bucks? Tell me that wasnt just for the beer.

4 bucks for the beer and 6 to get in. All of it wasted.

Recoil
Recoil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:20 PM Reply

Strip clubs are so lame... what person in his/her right mind pays to get off.

Gunter45
Gunter45
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 17
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:22 PM Reply

I don't think I ever would. But you never know. And besides, this sort of information is invaluable should the rare moment arise that I would want to go to a titty bar.

Think you're pretty clever...

BBS Signature
mdinak
mdinak
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 06
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:24 PM Reply

Ive got to agree with you Recoil. I never got the point. Prostitutes either. I actually thought about it the other day, it was brought up in a conversation. I figured if I ever got with a prostitute, Id have no idea what to do! I mean, when I normally get with a girl, its all about the pleasure, and I know she wants it, so it gets all heated, and its great. But, if its with a whore...then its all business. I mean, what exactly is acceptable and not acceptable/expected? Id feel to wierd. And besides that, I love being the only 19 year old guy whos not missing any teeth and can actually be pretty good looking, I dont think I'll need one for quite a while. I'll wait till im 40 and desperate to find out what to do when that time comes.

BigBlueBalls
BigBlueBalls
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 32
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:27 PM Reply

Going to a strip club isn't about getting off. I mean it's not like guys are sitting there jerking off under the table, at least not anyone that I know of. It's just a place to be entertained, that's all and I only went there because it was the one thing that was within a small distance from where I was. Other than that, there was a gas station, a corner store and a McDonalds.

Recoil
Recoil
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:31 PM Reply

At 7/28/04 10:27 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote: Going to a strip club isn't about getting off. I mean it's not like guys are sitting there jerking off under the table, at least not anyone that I know of. It's just a place to be entertained, that's all and I only went there because it was the one thing that was within a small distance from where I was. Other than that, there was a gas station, a corner store and a McDonalds.

I'm not saying that. I just think the concept of watching people taking their clothes off while dancing sensually as entertainment is an awkward waste of time.

n0ir
n0ir
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 18
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:33 PM Reply

Now you're gonna have the never ending urge to change your alais to BigBlackBalls.

BBS Signature
skully
skully
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Jul. 28th, 2004 @ 10:35 PM Reply

your my new best freind but when he was danceing did you get strangly turnd on

Morextremist
Morextremist
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 36
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Oct. 27th, 2004 @ 05:27 PM Reply

hello ladies

Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs

neeko
neeko
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 52
Animator
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Oct. 27th, 2004 @ 05:33 PM Reply

haha ladies night!

OMG, havent you learned anything from Married with Children?

packow
packow
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Oct. 27th, 2004 @ 05:40 PM Reply

HAHA NEWB!

HGHRSR
HGHRSR
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 15
Blank Slate
Response to Lesson: Ladies Night at strip clubs Oct. 27th, 2004 @ 05:45 PM Reply

At 7/28/04 10:10 PM, BigBlueBalls wrote:

:or maybe she just thought I was gay or something.

haha :^)...