False tooth fell out. Kissing ended.

skyesharpe318
skyesharpe318
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-07-29 12:20:36 Reply

Hm. That explains alot. I've never reall made a TRULY hateful review but now I'm sure I won't. Though I have a few reviews in mind I might wanna mark. Or I might not. I was kidding. Now that I know the rules DO NOT CHALLENGE ME!

"Vex not the geek for the geek is mighty, and shall prevail." - Bible

juiceman1
juiceman1
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 01
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-07-29 15:27:10 Reply

TESTING TESTING..... HI MOM....

Cooldudemike3000
Cooldudemike3000
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-07-29 20:51:01 Reply

Wow, there are a lot of ABUSIVE reviews on NG! I went and took a look at the reviews 4 Banana Phone 2 and... lets just say i went from a normal whistle to a Bronze Whistle that day

souledge3
souledge3
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 07
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-07-29 22:05:01 Reply

yha its sad how meny poeple don't obey this rule eh Tom?

ReaperVampire
ReaperVampire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-04 03:26:35 Reply

At 7/28/04 02:29 AM, CoffeeNut78 wrote:
At 7/28/04 02:00 AM, ReaperVampire wrote: This is what i have to say about written reviews, if you cant handle what they say, dont fucking submit anymore, Words are words, nothing more then letters combined to make words
What was it I told you befor KID! Oh yeah now I remember.

"if a submission sucks it sucks all I am saying is do it tactfuly it is possible ti give coinstructive criticisem and Ideas not just vengfull and hateful remarks."

I suppose it is inevitable that a teenager wishes to rebel and push the systom. Hell everyone thought I was going to end up in jail when I was in High school, in fackt I was probably more of an Bad ass than you think you think you are now. My recomendation do what I did go into the military see the world and get a perspective on life you will see being a punk will get you nowhere except an early grave i.e drug adict or a dead end job doing something you hate for the rest of your life. I miss my youth but I do not envy you yours don't waste it being a bitter asshole.

so let me get this right, if someone makes a really bad cartoon, its stupid sick and wrong, you wouldnt say anything but " oh i'm sorry, this wasnt really good, so can u not make this anymore" wtf are you, a little baby who cant be a man and cuss a little now and then?

ReaperVampire
ReaperVampire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-08 13:27:27 Reply

sorry asshole, im not a kid, your just a little pussy, and your whiped by everything i bet.

Wandering-Warrior
Wandering-Warrior
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 12
Gamer
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-09 16:29:56 Reply

.......kids these days [lols]

False tooth fell out. Kissing ended.

ReaperVampire
ReaperVampire
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 09
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-12 12:27:55 Reply

At 8/10/04 08:48 AM, CoffeeNut78 wrote:
At 8/8/04 01:27 PM, ReaperVampire wrote: sorry asshole, im not a kid, your just a little pussy, and your whiped by everything i bet.
child your opinion means about as much to me as
the debate over is Coke better than Pepsi ?

by the way you turn 18 your welcome to come over to my house and try your luck if you think you can beat the hell out of this "little pussy" then go right ahead.

by the way how do you want your remains to be presented open casket, closed casket or ashes in an urn?

you think u got the balls to do that damage to me, shit i seen a retarded hooker on crack do more damage then a fucking whiped bitch like you

Dangerous-D
Dangerous-D
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 44
Audiophile
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-13 04:36:53 Reply

hey wade did you ever get my e-mails

BBS Signature
Cinderblock
Cinderblock
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 11
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-15 02:21:28 Reply

At 7/23/04 01:37 PM, scottmale24 wrote: what about abuse reviews made in the past? like a loooooong time ago? can we be banned for those?

If ENOUGH People flag them it could be possible.

Writing Reviews

rterrt
rterrt
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 03
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-15 23:46:22 Reply

good u made dis topic people like make fun of other peoples skill on there flash and they never tried it b4 so ya

Saiyan-Weasel
Saiyan-Weasel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-21 09:56:34 Reply

It looks like I have found some offensive reviews left by some NG users that leads insults on the authors like: You suck! You should hang yourself!, Fuck you!, I hope you die bitch!, and more. I know that somes authors who looked at it and emailed you that they won't come back here any time soon or never again. I should have saw the look on their faces when they saw the reviews which also include death threats. It seems that the users are violating the rules of writing reviews. Also excessive use caps locks. I wonder if they have been temporarily banned or even worse, have their NG accounts destroyed. I won't have to worry about that because If they if they cannot follow the rules then it is their fault. I am patrolling the portal for offensive reviews so you can take action against the NG users, because if they find the reviews which includes death threats then our best authors will email you and tell you that they will not come back to this site again.

Saiyan-Weasel
Saiyan-Weasel
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 19
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-24 00:04:32 Reply

At 8/22/04 11:38 AM, CoffeeNut78 wrote: looks to me as if you have already been the victim of a ban yourself.

Reviews written by Saiyan_Weasel:
44 reviews available
unfortunately they are not available righ now are they?

trying to improve your status by doing community service or just ...?
Oh well ether way welcome to the fight

Thanks for the notice CofeeNut78. I know some of of the users are temporarily banned. It looks like we should think twice about reviewing or otherwise it will happen again or even worse, have our NG accounts destroyed. I should focus on the entrys that authors submit next time and say : This movie sucks, you should try harder next time, It requires more work, Try making longer or better, etc. This will prevent me from being banned again or have my NG account destroyed. From what I heard is that some of the authors left Newgrounds and never returned because of the offensive reviews. You should have saw the look on their faces once they had emailed Wade and told him they won't come back to this site any time soon or never ever. Anyway I will be fair on the authors next time. It can't get any worse!

CD-R
CD-R
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 04
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-08-25 21:17:40 Reply

wow thats awesome

mac-dady-t
mac-dady-t
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 05
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-09-27 20:58:04 Reply

my account has been terminated a long time ago when my little bro was on my account writng mean reviews and i was wondering if i could have another chance at writing them cmon please im begging you! peace Tyler

Writing Reviews

Tommy
Tommy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 34
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-09-28 11:50:08 Reply

I think a crack down on abusive reviews is needed its just that, which drives artises away from newgrounds. no mercy for abusive users , keep up the good work wade.

Metal-Chuy
Metal-Chuy
  • Offline.
Forum Stats
Level 20
Blank Slate
Response to Writing Reviews 2004-10-16 22:23:55 Reply

Well, I do agreee abusive reviews should be immediately deleted. But what about those nice mean reviews? I've read some nasty reviews that insult someone pretty badly without using words
such as F**k you or S**t or any curse words. Sometime I just laugh. The witty language used by some usersreviewers is incredible.